Found Unbirth MUGEN Character: NT Mama

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Found Unbirth MUGEN Character: NT Mama

Postby ArgobargSoup » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:59 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Congratulations you have now been promoted to Lieutenant Colonel Awesome.

Hooray! :D
0Anesthetic4u wrote:You are the only person I've ever seen to write in an accent.

Because stuff's more fun that way. :P
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:27 am

ArgobargSoup wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:Congratulations you have now been promoted to Lieutenant Colonel Awesome.

Hooray! :D
0Anesthetic4u wrote:You are the only person I've ever seen to write in an accent.

Because stuff's more fun that way. :P

Awesome work LT Colonell.

But If I might suggest some improvements.

If you know anything about Coding AI, she realy is reluctant to use her UB move when not player controled.

She still at times will just fly into space some times when not player controled. I assume a player might accidentally trigger this as well but I've been unable to get her to do that.

Some of her attacks seem to lack hit boxes. Like the one where she twirles the NT sign.

If you feel up to animating, a seductive belly pat at the start of the match, giving the impression of "Your going in here." Would be totally awesome.

Thanks for all the hard work up to this point though.

I hope your Muse stays strong.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:53 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:If you know anything about Coding AI, she realy is reluctant to use her UB move when not player controled.

AI's beyond me, at the moment... Existing AI files don't seem ta be text files, and Fighter Factory doesn't have an AI option. She's currently using the basic Mugen AI, which is just "spam any and all commands".

0Anesthetic4u wrote:She still at times will just fly into space some times when not player controled. I assume a player might accidentally trigger this as well but I've been unable to get her to do that.

Anything specific she does before she flies off? I haven't seen it happen after I commented out the command for her bugged airdash...

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Some of her attacks seem to lack hit boxes. Like the one where she twirles the NT sign.

Can ya get a screenshot of those attacks? All the attacks I'm aware of have working hitboxes... Are you talking about what happens when you press "Z"? For that one, ya gotta hold Z down, hold a directional button, then release Z.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:If you feel up to animating, a seductive belly pat at the start of the match, giving the impression of "Your going in here." Would be totally awesome.

Ooh, sounds like fun. Might work on that later.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:57 am

Hehe, what a hilarious idea.

I like how you guys work together on this.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby smiley » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:33 am

ArgobargSoup wrote:AI's beyond me, at the moment... Existing AI files don't seem ta be text files, and Fighter Factory doesn't have an AI option. She's currently using the basic Mugen AI, which is just "spam any and all commands".

I've tried adding some AI to her but she must first be converted to mugen 1.0 or higher for the AI triggers to work. (her current build is for Mugen beta.)
I tried doing this myself but so far to no avail as some files don't get updated from Mugen beta. Prehaps because of her originally being made for Nijikaku.
smiley
Participator

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:37 pm

smiley wrote:
ArgobargSoup wrote:AI's beyond me, at the moment... Existing AI files don't seem ta be text files, and Fighter Factory doesn't have an AI option. She's currently using the basic Mugen AI, which is just "spam any and all commands".

I've tried adding some AI to her but she must first be converted to mugen 1.0 or higher for the AI triggers to work. (her current build is for Mugen beta.)
I tried doing this myself but so far to no avail as some files don't get updated from Mugen beta. Prehaps because of her originally being made for Nijikaku.

I can help with that. I've edited Ai before. even mugen beta stuff. It's actually quite easy. here is a bit of Ai I did for her:
[State -1]
type = ChangeState
value = 1010
triggerall = AILevel
triggerall = statetype != A
triggerall = stateno != 1010
triggerall = stateno != 1017
triggerall = stateno != 1018
triggerall = stateno != 1016
trigger1 = enemy, stateno = 5110
trigger1 = p2bodydist x <= 20
trigger2 = enemy, stateno = 5150
trigger2 = p2bodydist x <= 20

[State -1]
type = ChangeState
value = 1017
triggerall = AILevel
trigger1 = p2bodydist x >= 21 && p2bodydist x <= 40
trigger2 = p2bodydist x >= 21 && p2bodydist x <= 40

[State -1]
type = ChangeState
value = 1018
triggerall = AILevel
trigger1 = p2bodydist x >= 41
trigger2 = p2bodydist x >= 41

yes, I converted her to 1.0, removed the air dashing as well
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cliff » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:53 pm

Awesome work on this so far! Looking forward to more updates~

ArgobargSoup wrote:*I'll probably release an OP version fer those who don't want a challenge, seeing as NT Mama's kinda a low quality character gameplay wise, but I'm kinda spoiled on the sort of balance smiley's characters have got. Seriously he's got awesome characters, you should go check them out.

An OP version would be a lot of fun - maybe 12 hits, or something along those lines!
Cliff
Wolfboy

Postby smiley » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:21 pm

ShinySpiritSeer wrote:
smiley wrote:

I can help with that. I've edited Ai before. even mugen beta stuff. It's actually quite easy. here is a bit of Ai I did for her:
[State -1]
type = ChangeState
value = 1010
triggerall = AILevel
trigger1 = p2bodydist x <= 20
trigger2 = p2bodydist x <= 20

[State -1]
type = ChangeState
value = 1017
triggerall = AILevel
trigger1 = p2bodydist x >= 21 && p2bodydist x <= 40
trigger2 = p2bodydist x >= 21 && p2bodydist x <= 40

[State -1]
type = ChangeState
value = 1018
triggerall = AILevel
trigger1 = p2bodydist x >= 41
trigger2 = p2bodydist x >= 41

yes, I converted her to 1.0, removed the air dashing as well

You managed to convert her? Awesome!
I know how to add AI, but I had to convert her to 1.0 for some AI triggers to work. But for some reason they do not convert properly for me. :(
Prehaps ArgobargSoup would like it if you could send the converted version to him.
smiley
Participator

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:20 pm

smiley wrote:You managed to convert her? Awesome!
I know how to add AI, but I had to convert her to 1.0 for some AI triggers to work. But for some reason they do not convert properly for me. :(
Prehaps ArgobargSoup would like it if you could send the converted version to him.

Alright, I'll Upload it now then.
I've also made the moves able to hit downed opponents.
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8ckyyn039j3bgn8/NT.rar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Brutaller » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:18 pm

I seek help with this one.... I wanted to prolong her unbirth, so i downloaded fighter factory ultimate and after some fooling around made it... but the character pops out at the same old time, it gives no damage and stuff and stuff..... i spent 4 hours trying to figure out how to add sounds damage etc etc into the animation......

Would there be any willing person to tell me how to do it? i think i learn kinda fast...
Brutaller
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:59 am

ShinySpiritSeer wrote:

Is this an updated version of Argobarg's modded character, or an otherwise un-edited character with improved character coding? I'd rather not have two versions of the same character at once when I will need to delete one, because another is superior, nor do I want to replace a closer to completion character for one that has better coding if no other areas have been updated.

Also welcome to the Portal. Thanks for joining just to help out. Were you a lerker before, or did something bring you here recently for the first time?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:19 am

Brutaller wrote:I seek help with this one.... I wanted to prolong her unbirth, so i downloaded fighter factory ultimate and after some fooling around made it... but the character pops out at the same old time, it gives no damage and stuff and stuff..... i spent 4 hours trying to figure out how to add sounds damage etc etc into the animation......

Would there be any willing person to tell me how to do it? i think i learn kinda fast...

I already made it longer with the ArgoPatch I made for the version of the character in the first post of this thread, but if ya wanna try ta change it yourself, I covered the important stuff in this post.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
ShinySpiritSeer wrote:Alright, I'll Upload it now then.

Is this an updated version of Argobarg's modded character, or an otherwise un-edited character with improved character coding? I'd rather not have two versions of the same character at once when I will need to delete one, because another is superior, nor do I want to replace a closer to completion character for one that has better coding if no other areas have been updated.

His AI version isn't made from my ArgoPatch version; that being said, I can probably fix my ArgoPatch version ta be based off this one instead. Might take a bit though, muse ran off for a bit.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Brutaller » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:55 pm

cant see her in my char list, and if i try to play her using fighter factory test:

Error message:
Could not open file: NT_N.cns
Error loading chars/ffu_char1/ffu_char1.def
Error loading p1
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Orchestration » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:58 pm

Amazing! I have wanted a character like this ever since seeing the vore Yoshi's, but obviously a sexy lady doing it rather than a dinosaur!

Is there any chance you can make her belly shrink down after shes wins and have her stand back up?

Also would it be possible to remove her panties?
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:35 pm

Brutaller wrote:cant see her in my char list, and if i try to play her using fighter factory test:

Error message:
Error loading p1

I made a post detailing all the steps to get the character to import properly earlier.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Brutaller » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:40 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Brutaller wrote:cant see her in my char list, and if i try to play her using fighter factory test:

Error message:
Error loading p1

I made a post detailing all the steps to get the character to import properly earlier.

well, this is embarassing.... i didnt read the "this is not a full character" line xD
figured it out and came to this thread just to point this out xD btw agro you roll
Brutaller
Participator

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:14 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
ShinySpiritSeer wrote:

Also welcome to the Portal. Thanks for joining just to help out. Were you a lerker before, or did something bring you here recently for the first time?

I've been here a few times. lurking yes, but that was when I couldn't code anything
No, I didn't see the updated one. I based it off of the original. I can fix it to work with it though, shouldn't be too hard saying I've already converted the coding and likewise to 1.0
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:50 pm

Finished. Link to Argo-patched and AI patch combined here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4htt1uyymdjw3s8/NT.rar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArgobargSoup » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:13 pm

ShinySpiritSeer wrote:Finished. Link to Argo-patched and AI patch combined here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4htt1uyymdjw3s8/NT.rar

And you turn out ta be faster than me. Nice! Like the new palette ya added, too.

Hmm. The way ya made it so she could get fallen opponents makes me wanna try something...

EDIT: Hmm. Makes a good air move but I'd want ta find a way to smooth it so she doesn't teleport ta the floor instantly...

Also found that some of her "standing up" frames switch ta her default palette, or a clone of it at least.

...Yeah, sprites 392 and 393. She's got a duplicate of her default palette fer some reason, and it's applied ta her standing up sprites.

EDIT EDIT: Ooh, found something with the AI ya gave her; the AI can pull off the unbirth move after throwing a pie, but before she catches it. Human player can't, as the move is supposed ta freeze ya till you catch the thrown pie or get smacked.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:41 pm

ArgobargSoup wrote:
ShinySpiritSeer wrote:Finished. Link to Argo-patched and AI patch combined here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4htt1uyymdjw3s8/NT.rar

And you turn out ta be faster than me. Nice! Like the new palette ya added, too.

Hmm. The way ya made it so she could get fallen opponents makes me wanna try something...

EDIT: Hmm. Makes a good air move but I'd want ta find a way to smooth it so she doesn't teleport ta the floor instantly...

Also found that some of her "standing up" frames switch ta her default palette, or a clone of it at least.

...Yeah, sprites 392 and 393. She's got a duplicate of her default palette fer some reason, and it's applied ta her standing up sprites.

EDIT EDIT: Ooh, found something with the AI ya gave her; the AI can pull off the unbirth move after throwing a pie, but before she catches it. Human player can't, as the move is supposed ta freeze ya till you catch the thrown pie or get smacked.

I'll need the stateno that she goes into before canceling out the move to make it unable to do so.
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game