Found Unbirth MUGEN Character: NT Mama

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Found Unbirth MUGEN Character: NT Mama

Postby FrostyDaFox » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:10 pm

I tried the NT Mama power thing both ways and didn't get any results.
Thanks for the help anyways, Pilium. :v

As for the Order solution, it worked!
Thanks Soup.
FrostyDaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pilum » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:48 pm

FrostyDaFox wrote:I tried the NT Mama power thing both ways and didn't get any results.
Thanks for the help anyways, Pilium. :v

As for the Order solution, it worked!
Thanks Soup.

I've managed to make it function, myself. Just comment out or remove any of the "triggerall" events in her command file that require power.
Example, in NT.cmd:
Code: Select all
[State -1]
type = ChangeState
value = 1080
triggerall = command = "Pregnant_Hyper_x"
triggerall = power >= 1000
triggerall = statetype != A
triggerall = Pos Y >= 0
triggerall = AIlevel = 0
trigger1 = ctrl
trigger2 = stateno = [200,800]
trigger2 = movecontact
trigger3 = stateno = 1019 && Time > 17
trigger4 = stateno = 230
trigger4 = numhelper(250) = 0
trigger4 = time > 14
trigger5 = stateno = 330
trigger5 = numhelper(360 = 0)
trigger5 = time > 14
trigger6 = stateno = 1000 || stateno = 1003 || stateno = 1005
trigger6 = time > 14

Look at the line that says:
triggerall = power >= 1000

And add a semicolon at the beginning of that line:
;triggerall = power >= 1000

This will comment that trigger out, making it not needed. Repeat this for anything else requiring power. Of course, make sure that all of your NT files are up to date, as well as MUGEN being 1.0 or greater.
Pilum
Participator

Postby FrostyDaFox » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:25 pm

Okay, I have a strong feeling that we have different files.
I just deleted my NT Mama and downloaded a fresh new version of her with no modifications.

Does there happen to be a certain program that you use to view the files of a Mugen Character?
Or are one of the files on my PC the equivalent of this "NT.cmd"?
image.jpeg
My NT Files
FrostyDaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pilum » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:23 pm

I edit my characters in Fighter Factory 3. You can look at all of her files in here, and it's easier to edit them.

NT.cmd is the command file, the one with the gears. Your file extensions are hidden, I would recommend making them visible, as it makes knowing which files to edit considerably easier, especially with things like this that have multiple files of the same name, but with different extensions. You do not need to open NT.cmd with Fighter Factory 3, you can edit it with Notepad or most text editors.
Pilum
Participator

Postby FrostyDaFox » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:10 am

Yes! I finally got it to work. Admittedly I did get lost here and there as it was my very first time using Fighter Factory but I eventually learned which buttons to click and all. I ended up messing up and having to re-download 2 times. One time NT Mama kept doing a strange sprite animation of her crouching and standing at a very fast speed, complete with this weird slapping noise in the background. Probably because I deleted EVERY triggerall like a dummy. The second time I got an error when I tried to start mugen, so I assumed I accidentaly deleted something. The final time though it was done. Apparently I had to also click that Joystick icon. Thank you so much Pilium. Now I can finally become the rotten cheater I have always wanted to be.
FrostyDaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pilum » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:33 pm

FrostyDaFox wrote:Yes! I finally got it to work. Admittedly I did get lost here and there as it was my very first time using Fighter Factory but I eventually learned which buttons to click and all. I ended up messing up and having to re-download 2 times. One time NT Mama kept doing a strange sprite animation of her crouching and standing at a very fast speed, complete with this weird slapping noise in the background. Probably because I deleted EVERY triggerall like a dummy. The second time I got an error when I tried to start mugen, so I assumed I accidentaly deleted something. The final time though it was done. Apparently I had to also click that Joystick icon. Thank you so much Pilium. Now I can finally become the rotten cheater I have always wanted to be.

Glad to help. For more cheating, you may or may not know that I've added a few configurable variables to Mama. In Mama's common1.cns, you can look for this block in state 5900:
Spoiler: show
[State 5900, Unbirth Damage]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = time = 0
v = 31
value = 30 ;Unbirth base damage, will be reduced with each hit. Default is 40. Friendly unbirthed characters are healed twice this amount.

[State 5900, Unbirth Special Duration]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = time = 0
v = 33
value = 3 ;Unbirth special duration, in number of beats. Set to negative for infinite. Default is 3.

[State 5900, Unbirth Hyper Duration] ;
type = VarSet
trigger1 = time = 0
v = 34
value = 6 ;Unbirth Hyper duration, in number of beats. Set to negative for infinite. Default is 6.

[State 5900, Unbirth Hyper Carry Duration] ;
type = VarSet
trigger1 = time = 0
v = 37
value = 600 ;Unbirth Hyper carry duration, in frames. Set to negative for infinite. Default is 600.

Change any of the numbers after "value = " for their respective settings. With this, you can make Mama do more damage with her unbirth, as well as hold her opponent inside her for longer.

...I also notice I made a mistake in one of the comments. Silly me.
Pilum
Participator

Postby FrostyDaFox » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:05 pm

Foxes are known for being sneaky, mwahaha. Also I am already aware you can edit those. I even made a handy dandy little note that contains all of her moves both old and new. I've been improving with her ever since! Something interesting happened when I changed the amount of "beats" to 15 for her Hyper. After the Hyper move is successfully pulled off, when she's done and she can stand around with the prey still inside of her, the prey's damage slowly decreases over time whether she is standing, sitting, etc. This never happened before I edited the number of beats but I think it's a very nice touch whether it was intentional or not. I just wish it would Kill, though. The opponent's health just gets very low but no winning digestion or any winning for that matters until you launch them back out, and you have to finish them off with a regular unbirth if you want the ending, which isn't a problem due to the infinite power, but it's still pace breaking. I remember seeing in a certain part of her files saying "(DOES NOT KILL YET, WORKING ON IT)" sooooo I assume once you're done with the additional sprites that it'll be worked out over time.
FrostyDaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pilum » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:37 pm

FrostyDaFox wrote:Foxes are known for being sneaky, mwahaha. Also I am already aware you can edit those. I even made a handy dandy little note that contains all of her moves both old and new. I've been improving with her ever since! Something interesting happened when I changed the amount of "beats" to 15 for her Hyper. After the Hyper move is successfully pulled off, when she's done and she can stand around with the prey still inside of her, the prey's damage slowly decreases over time whether she is standing, sitting, etc. This never happened before I edited the number of beats but I think it's a very nice touch whether it was intentional or not. I just wish it would Kill, though. The opponent's health just gets very low but no winning digestion or any winning for that matters until you launch them back out, and you have to finish them off with a regular unbirth if you want the ending, which isn't a problem due to the infinite power, but it's still pace breaking. I remember seeing in a certain part of her files saying "(DOES NOT KILL YET, WORKING ON IT)" sooooo I assume once you're done with the additional sprites that it'll be worked out over time.

I tried getting the digestion while standing to work, but I had issues with the state changes which I don't remember the details of, so I thought "I'll work on it later."

Then I got lazy and stopped doing MUGEN edits. I'll see what I can do about fixing it once the other edit is done, I was thinking of cleaning up her AI and some of her code, as well.

The damage reduction is added due to Mama having some potentially long combos. She deals reduced damage with every hit in a combo until her opponent can stand again, just to make sure that she can't remove 75% of an opponent's health with just one combo. This applies to the unbirth attacks as well, given that they're the most important part of her arsenal.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Hamoody » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:34 am

What do you mean by "downforward"?
Hamoody
New to the forum

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:17 am

Hamoody wrote:What do you mean by "downforward"?

Down+forward, so like holding your right arrow key and your down arrow key
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Liz » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:15 pm

Down Forwards is easy remember by down and 'Towards' the foe. So if the rival fighter is to your right then its down right and opposite if the rival fighter is on your left.

Like Ryu's classic Down Down Forward Forward Punch is start by pressing down and role the control or dirrection on keyboard towards the rival fighter and hit punch.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Villager2000 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:05 am

So is there a way to adjust the length the unbirth move? I wish to make it indefinitely.
Villager2000
New to the forum

Postby JeebyHeebies » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:00 am

Has this thread been abandoned? The last comment I've found was in 2016...
Edit: Wait that could just be when they joined maybe I'm dumb lol
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game