New Voremon (Chapter 6 Available)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: New Voremon (Demo V5 available)

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:11 pm

Awwwwwww. Will you be writing up bad endings for every encounter too that are noncanon?

If not, I volunteer to do so.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby foxyumbreon » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:29 pm

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:Awwwwwww. Will you be writing up bad endings for every encounter too that are noncanon?

Probably not, but if I do then it would probably not be until after the story is finished. I just don't want the writing to become tedious either for myself, or those reading, and essentially doubling the amount of vore scenes could wind up doing that. Especially when a number of them could wind up very similar.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:44 am

foxyumbreon wrote:
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:Awwwwwww. Will you be writing up bad endings for every encounter too that are noncanon?

Probably not, but if I do then it would probably not be until after the story is finished. I just don't want the writing to become tedious either for myself, or those reading, and essentially doubling the amount of vore scenes could wind up doing that. Especially when a number of them could wind up very similar.

Ah okay.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:44 am

foxyumbreon wrote:

Ah okay.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby foxyumbreon » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:10 pm

foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: New Voremon (Chapter 1 Available)

Postby Mermidion » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:43 am

foxyumbreon wrote:Chapter 1 now uploaded. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/26495777/

how do you open/read this? what do i Need to open? there is not really a shortcut, or do i Need a Special program?
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby xmarkx » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:45 pm

Is there a walkthrough somewhere? I'm having trouble with the first boss
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby foxyumbreon » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:19 pm

Mermidion wrote:
foxyumbreon wrote:Chapter 1 now uploaded. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/26495777/

how do you open/read this? what do i Need to open? there is not really a shortcut, or do i Need a Special program?

Anything that can open a .odt file. The word processor I use is OpenOffice Writer, which is basically free Microsoft Word.

xmarkx wrote:Is there a walkthrough somewhere? I'm having trouble with the first boss

There's no walkthrough, but I can help you out if you need assistance with anything specific.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mermidion » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:40 am

foxyumbreon wrote:
Mermidion wrote:

Anything that can open a .odt file. The word processor I use is OpenOffice Writer, which is basically free Microsoft Word.

hm i use open Office . but i think something is amiss here. when i open the zip file i get a bunch of Folders (mostly empty) and files (mostly XML) but not one of them is an .odt file.
i tried opening some of the file's with open Office, but what i got was surely not the intended outcome. Which file do i Need to open? maybe i can work from there.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby foxyumbreon » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:09 am

I... Don't know what any of that is. I didn't upload a zip file, nor do I know anything about any of those unknown files. No idea where all that junk came from, but the upload seems to be fixed by changing the file extension to .doc.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mermidion » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:11 pm

foxyumbreon wrote:I... Don't know what any of that is. I didn't upload a zip file, nor do I know anything about any of those unknown files. No idea where all that junk came from, but the upload seems to be fixed by changing the file extension to .doc.

Ah ,changing the extension to .doc did work.thanks.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby foxyumbreon » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:34 am

foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: New Voremon (Chapter 3 Available)

Postby foxyumbreon » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:57 am

foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: New Voremon (Chapter 3 Available)

Postby foxyumbreon » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:15 pm

foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: New Voremon (Chapter 5 Available)

Postby wegwerf1 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:15 am

I wonder: Does anybody has a link to a version of the game from before the great remake?
The only one I found was one with version X on mediafire. I believe this version only goes up to stage 4, but the game in the original version went at least up to stage 9.
I wanted to explore the old playstyle/systems and see where the story would go in the game. (Even though I think the remade version was better.)
wegwerf1
New to the forum

Postby foxyumbreon » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:19 am

Well I don't believe I have such a thing, but somebody might.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HxD » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:57 pm

wegwerf1 wrote:I wonder: Does anybody has a link to a version of the game from before the great remake?
The only one I found was one with version X on mediafire. I believe this version only goes up to stage 4, but the game in the original version went at least up to stage 9.
I wanted to explore the old playstyle/systems and see where the story would go in the game. (Even though I think the remade version was better.)

foxyumbreon wrote:Well I don't believe I have such a thing, but somebody might.

Version X? Anyway, I only happen to have the V3, V4, and V5 demos. I think V5 was when it was rewritten, but it could have been V4? I'm not sure.
HxD
Been posting for a bit

Postby wegwerf1 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:13 am

The Problem is that the version numbering restartet with the Remake. There are V1, V2, V3, V4 and V5 of the remade version. So I think you "only" have the remade versions.
If I see it right the last versions of the non-remade version had no version numbers. (At least thats what the URLs suggest.)
I think the last non-remade version was distributed e.g. here: https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/5114607/. The last version number before that was 3.2.
The Version X I meant is here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/juonap8gbalqnvb/Voremon_Demo_X.exe/file. It contains stages 1-4 and demos of stages 5-8.

I don't know whether somebody still has a 7 year old version of this game, but it, for some reason, burns on my heart to try at least.
Thanks for reading and answering.
wegwerf1
New to the forum

Re: New Voremon (Chapter 6 Available)

Postby foxyumbreon » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:17 pm

Chapter 6 finally available: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/41289863/
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game