Demon Angel Sakura

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Demon Angel Sakura

Postby Sinistral » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:40 pm

I believe Emily is the shop girl, but it has been so long I can't remember. On another note, the next game coming out is pretty much a spiritual successor to this, but based in the creators monster girl RPG world. Same platforming action type game play just a different setting. It is set to come out mid August, with a demo set to arrive 2 weeks before the main release. They have some pictures up on their site. One of them in particular has caught my interest.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CuddleSlut » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:09 pm

Sinistral wrote:I believe Emily is the shop girl, but it has been so long I can't remember. On another note, the next game coming out is pretty much a spiritual successor to this, but based in the creators monster girl RPG world. Same platforming action type game play just a different setting. It is set to come out mid August, with a demo set to arrive 2 weeks before the main release. They have some pictures up on their site. One of them in particular has caught my interest.

Ooh, sounds great! I should look into that.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:33 pm

They have a blog that you can see the pictures on.
http://kokageno.net/adult/elf/?lang=en
This one will star a female protagonist, and judging by the pictures, it's probably safe to say that the fetishes and scenes we'll see will be similar to their previous games.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Demon angel sakura

Postby Balance99 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:31 am

I am trying to unlock three more minor enemies scenes, the cow girl, slime succubus, and one other I don't know of, where do I find them?
Balance99
New to the forum

Postby Balance99 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:58 am

When does the bell show up in the shop and how many orbs does it cost?
Balance99
New to the forum

Re: Demon angel sakura

Postby CuddleSlut » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:54 pm

Balance99 wrote:I am trying to unlock three more minor enemies scenes, the cow girl, slime succubus, and one other I don't know of, where do I find them?

Iirc, the cow girl and the slume succubus both show up late in the water level.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby lordamaterasu03 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:01 pm

Hey I'm having some trouble finding the last of the small monster in vol 3.

I'm missing the one between the ant and the obesess fairy

the one between the bat girl and the whale

the one before the turtle

and the one between the succubus and the water girl and the last one between the red slime girl and the salamander

I think I saw something about having to play on normal difficulty.

but I would like to know where to find these last girls.

Please and thank you if you can tell me where I can find them so I don't have to hunt in every single stage
lordamaterasu03
Been posting for a bit

Postby mrsparkytrician » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:16 am

All the enemies you're missing can only be found on normal difficulty or higher. First is Cow girl (Lake Melgi), second is Spider Woman (Misty Woods & Lake Melgi), third is Snake Woman (Misty Woods), fourth is Succubus Aqua (Lake Melgi), and last is Ladybug (Misty Woods).
Succubus Aqua only appears in Aqua's bossfight once you've dropped her health to half. Bear in mind that you also have to collect all the blue keys again if you change difficulty to open Lake Melgi. Good hunting :)
mrsparkytrician
New to the forum

Postby gtgod » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:34 pm

hey i'm missing an item in vol 4 between shield bracelet and slash bomb
i've reached the end of the game and looked in the shop and it wasn't there
I also looked all over for it
clearly i must be blind or something because i just can't find it
does anyone know where it is?
please help
gtgod
New to the forum