Demon Angel Sakura

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Demon Angel Sakura

Postby Kirito12313 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:19 pm

or do someone know the position of all power crystals
Kirito12313
New to the forum

Postby player1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:53 pm

can anyone of you peeps share a save with all of the content unlocked? i got the 3rd ending and i really don't feel like plundering everything for power crystals

thanks in advance
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ajmajm28 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:57 pm

player1 wrote:can anyone of you peeps share a save with all of the content unlocked? i got the 3rd ending and i really don't feel like plundering everything for power crystals

thanks in advance

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php? ... post944009
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby player1 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:11 am

ajmajm28 wrote:
player1 wrote:can anyone of you peeps share a save with all of the content unlocked? i got the 3rd ending and i really don't feel like plundering everything for power crystals

thanks in advance

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php? ... post944009

thanks for the link, much appreciated
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby poldenski » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:46 pm

trying to find all 6 orbs but as all ways i found 5 and cant find the last one if anyone has all the loc for that i would appreciate it
poldenski
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Thu May 04, 2017 12:23 pm

Just small bump for all who might be interested: The buddle with all four games is out and reduced until May the 10th.

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... 98586.html
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby InverseTacquito » Sat May 20, 2017 5:58 pm

Any help for the updater from the game's main site for Vol 4? I followed the directions, copied it to the exe-contianing file, but every time it says the server can't be accessed. I don't have any antiviral programs or security getting in the way, so not sure what I'm doing wrong, if anything.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Minininja » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:02 am

poldenski wrote:trying to find all 6 orbs but as all ways i found 5 and cant find the last one if anyone has all the loc for that i would appreciate it

Assuming you have all 4 from before the Ice levels were done, you only need

1) Final White Lands location where the pinging is sounded as you defeat enemies. Take the ice platform to a floating Ice cave that counts as a secret passage

2) In very first area of ice castle where the "Ermine Girls" are introduced there is a vertical moving ice platform between the 1st and 2nd Ermine that will take you to an area with a teleporter like you normally see with Stella's Shop. use it and the 6th orb is at the far left.

Otherwise, I believe there is 1 in the Forest of Beginnings, 2 at Mt. Corona (one is given to you by Flare), and 1 at the Mount Glass.
I am very unsure where they all are, but I'll try

1 you have to have a 85-100% amount of HP and get eaten by the Caterpillar. I usually find the exit on accident, but it's a very small pit you drop down and there she is blocking the path. She poops you out and there will be the Super Orb

Another is where there are an abnormal amount of Fairies over a huge bottomless pit. Jump in the first one's butt, shoot to the 2nd, and stay in there till she flies lower, which is just enough time for her to squeeze you. Shoot out and be prepared to jump far to the right and you will indeed find another Super Orb in a secret passage.

I believe I am missing the one at Mt. Corona, and I apologize for that, but all I can tell you is that I'm pretty sure it's in a secret passage. There is one area where you have to jump to where a Salamander is over a pit right when you enter an area. It might be at the bottom of the pit on the far right wall.
Minininja
Participator

Postby UniversalLover » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:25 pm

Does anyone have a full savefile for DAS 3 they're willing to share? I've beaten the first two, but I don't have the spare time or energy to try and deal with a frustratingly unresponsive platformer, and I want to enjoy the scenes.
UniversalLover
New to the forum

Postby ticklysand » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:49 am

UniversalLover wrote:Does anyone have a full savefile for DAS 3 they're willing to share? I've beaten the first two, but I don't have the spare time or energy to try and deal with a frustratingly unresponsive platformer, and I want to enjoy the scenes.

global.dat for v1.0.1.0
https://www.anonfiles.cc/file/ff217459c ... 582136e55d
ticklysand
New to the forum

Postby UniversalLover » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:12 am

ticklysand wrote:
UniversalLover wrote:Does anyone have a full savefile for DAS 3 they're willing to share? I've beaten the first two, but I don't have the spare time or energy to try and deal with a frustratingly unresponsive platformer, and I want to enjoy the scenes.

global.dat for v1.0.1.0
https://www.anonfiles.cc/file/ff217459c ... 582136e55d

Thanks a ton, man!
UniversalLover
New to the forum

Postby Exdeath27 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:10 am

anyone knows a game similar to this one that has all types of vore?? mainly of UB and AV? so far i can only find this that has the most of it.
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby munk » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:12 pm

can you tell me what are the endings depending on number of super orbs?
Spoiler: show
1 - ?
2 - ?
3 - unbirth
4 - ?
5 - ?
6 - ?
munk
New to the forum

Postby ajmajm28 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:23 pm

munk wrote:can you tell me what are the endings depending on number of super orbs?
1 - ?
2 - ?
3 - unbirth
4 - ?
5 - ?
6 - ?

You get all the orbs for a fight otherwise it is the same scene.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby munk » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:07 pm

@ajmajm28
but there are 3 scenes?
are the remaining 2 in-battle?
munk
New to the forum

Postby munk » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:04 pm

It took me a while to find all Super Orbs (including grepping game files), but here is the list:
- [Mt. Corona-6] obtained from Flare
- [Glass Cliffs-3] shot right by the low flying Fairy
- [Rodo Swamp-1] in the pit, behind a Caterpillar girl that eats you
- [White Land-5] up the flying platforms, in a secret area cave
- [Ice Palace-1] up the flying platform, teleport to [Passport Gate] and to the left
- [Forest of Beginnings-3] leftmost side of the level, at the center of the water pool
munk
New to the forum

Postby ajmajm28 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:09 pm

munk wrote:@ajmajm28
but there are 3 scenes?
are the remaining 2 in-battle?

1 is for if you win and the other is if hit with a specific move during the battle.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:19 pm

My GF recently got me the four game bundle as an early Christmas present, and I love it.

I will admit the controls in the first game are a bit janky, but vol 3. is probably the single best vore game I've ever played. Wide variety of kinks covered, and some very imaginative character concepts.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby balance200 » Wed May 20, 2020 6:27 am

Anyone know if Emily is in Demon Angel Sakura vol. 4?
balance200
New to the forum

Postby CuddleSlut » Sun May 24, 2020 2:40 pm

balance200 wrote:Anyone know if Emily is in Demon Angel Sakura vol. 4?

Who's Emily again? I have all four volumes, but it's been a while since I played.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game