Demon Angel Sakura

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Demon Angel Sakura

Postby zombieking125 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:45 pm

So I was trying to buy the game Monster Queen Camilla, when the website it was on recommended this game I had never heard of. I had a spark of curiosity and came across this game; "Demon Angel Sakura - The Forbidden Mirror," it didn't look like much, but directly on the icon was the magic word; VORE! that's when i decided, "What the hell?" and tried the demo. the game is pretty interesting. If you lose to the boss monster girls, they devour you. Of course, I only got to play the demo, so I only faced a slime girl. the fight was rather challenging, and for a half-hour, she kept having me for lunch (literally)! Anyways, i saw that this game was NOT on the forum, and it deserved an honorable mention! You guys might wanna check it out!

Here's the link:
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE136066.html

(Surprise, surprise, it came out not even two days ago!)

and here are two images from the game:

1. Image

Here's a piece from the battle with the aforementioned slime girl

2. Image

this one is (presumably) a clip for if you lose to one of the monster girls (since i merely played the demo, i couldn't reach her and find out what she is, ^^;

Anyway, this game is pretty interesting if you are into macro F/M, and it's a platform game like Mario.

before i stop, I wish to mention that playing this game has a start-up that is very similar- if not identical, to the setup for any Unity Player game. Anyway, Here's hoping you all like it, and I hope to see you again soon, guys! :zombie:
zombieking125
Been posting for a bit

Re: Demon Angel Sakura

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:21 am

It would seem that the second picture is that of a Mermaid or of an Octo-Girl, no?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:25 am

Octo-girl.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Link13112 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:58 am

Downloading as we speak... beat the slime girl for 11 bucks this shouldn't be too bad of a download from the quality of the slime girl battle :D Ill let you all know how it goes!
Link13112
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:14 am

FYI Jap came out about a week ago & I have it lol
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Link13112 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:29 am

So far got up to the treant boss, the lamia had a much better digestion than the slime imo. But ive yet to get eaten by the treant... though she does digest a rabbit girl x3 I say its worth it because i cannot see how many levels there are... though the data files show 50 somthing different levels, that could just be the little scenes that are shown.
Link13112
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:58 am

There are currently five boss fights and eight scenes in the game.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:19 am

This game is nothing but a sucession of rage inducing overly hard boss fights, where winning realy comes down to luck, as avoiding projectile attacks is more chance then skill, and you will probably die five times for every win.

Also this game contains an unpleasant ammount of watersports and guro, for those of us who are not into that kind of thing. I'm fairly sure that all the vore sceens involve watersports, the first sceen in the game had pulverisation before drinking the pulpy remains, whit the seccond and fourth having blood filled digestion.

It was not worth my money.

EDIT

Oh and I must mention the Aweful Jump Mechanics. The characters intial jump is no where near high enough(As you practically always have to triple jump to avoid attacks, and get on ledges you need to surmount), and their multiple double jumps have finikey controles at best, and you can only controle your initial push, and you are not able to modulate your distance well at all.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Link13112 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:43 am

@0anesthetic4u
I agree with the controls being a bit wonky, but for the quality of the content otherwise I have to disagree on it not being worth the price. I guess because I am a fan of digestion in all its forms I am quite pleased. Though not the biggest fan of watersports, I was able to overlook that and stick to the dialogue and vore. I do agree I'll make a list for zombieking to put up for warnings on the thread, that should attract those who enjoy the content and not fool those who do not.
And on the luck factor I was able to beat most of the bosses from dodging. Using the extra jumps can change your momentum quite easily to escape. And being able to hold down the shoot button and charging shots helped as well.
Lastly, a recent update put in a literal "baby easy" difficulty to help with those unable to get used to the controls. That should assist in impossible battles, for those who needed it. I myself played at that to open each scene up.
I say if you like this list here give it a try:
-Oral Vore
-Vaginal insertion
-Anal vore
-Slime Vore
-Hardish digestion (hard for the slime, not so much for the larger characters)
-Chewing/licking
-lots of watersports before each sequence
-digestion to bones
-implied scat? the last boss refers to "coming out sooner or later"
-navel vore
Link13112
Participator

Postby bebopy » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Ooo, what's the anal vote scene, I may buy it based on that
bebopy
Participator

Postby vore2412 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Not so bad as far as the slime goes, must think about getting full version
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:34 pm

Has anyone managed to figure out what the question mark in heaven is?

Never Mind, figured it out and got last scene
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Masuo15 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:21 pm

Gonna try the trial version; by what you guys say and the preview it seems like a very good game. So bad I dont use online payment systems, its a mess to get that thing to work properly on mexico -_-
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:46 pm

bebopy wrote:Ooo, what's the anal vote scene, I may buy it based on that

Spoiler: show
It's the final boss & she puts you in her ass & shoves you deep inside with her tail
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:09 am

I should also mention that the Vore in the game takes... FOR... EEEEEEEEVER.

Fast vore is often anti-climactic, but this takes too long.

Every vore sceen in this game takes like two straight minutes. And it not even like its complex. It's just two straight minute of chewing, or crushing, or a blow job from behind that some how get the kid to both ejaculate and urinate at the exact same tim, which is not physically possible.

Belive me when I say this game isn't for most people. This game would be steep at 3 dollars, let alone 11.

It's short, it's shallow, it's expensive, and it's not even apealing for most people.

I wish I had passed this up, and most other people probably will too.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:26 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Belive me when I say this game isn't for most people. This game would be steep at 3 dollars, let alone 11.

LOL it shouldn't even be $3, it should be only $2 or better yet free for how short it is...
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bebopy » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:26 am

Yeah, I really don't want to pay $11 for one quick scene, I could buy a 10 minute clip for that
bebopy
Participator

Postby Evilpancake » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:24 pm

overall honestly this isn't too bad, the gameplay ya it blows goats, ugly goats, ugly autistic goats... but most bosses have an easy to figure out pattern...cept the final boss who is so cheap it isn't even funny. The purple heat seeker orbs and the tail that if you manage to break free sets you down RIGHT where it picks you up again 1/2 a second later with no chance to dodge... ya...

def not worth $11, maybe 5
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bebopy » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:30 pm

I really want to play this, but the overwhelming consensus seems that it isn't worth it
EDIT: Broke down and bought it, it was good, enjoyed all the scenes, except or the first one, I'm not big on goo girls, but yeah, $5 would be perfect, 11 is pretty steep though
bebopy
Participator

Postby Netral » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:11 pm

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:Belive me when I say this game isn't for most people. This game would be steep at 3 dollars, let alone 11.

LOL it shouldn't even be $3, it should be only $2 or better yet free for how short it is...

She bought many times, the game is good. But not everyone has the option to purchase the game. And so it is not possible to assess it fully. Who is not greedy shuffled on file sharing.
Netral
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game