Demon Angel Sakura

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Demon Angel Sakura

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:45 pm

Okay, now it's out. But only on the Jap DLsite right now. I think you can still have english text in that version if you're able to get it there. I don't know how long it'll be before the Eng DLsite updates the game to be purchasable, but I'm gonna take a guess and say within a day or two.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephy231 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:23 pm

Yeah, the Japanese version has English text.

It ended rather abruptly. Only 3 bosses (one of which is in the demo), so yeah, it's very unfinished.
Also Flare doesn't swallow you. :(
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:33 am

Zephy231 wrote:Yeah, the Japanese version has English text.

It ended rather abruptly. Only 3 bosses (one of which is in the demo), so yeah, it's very unfinished.
Also Flare doesn't swallow you. :(

I think it was mentioned here before, but I believe the author was having some difficulties getting everything done by the time it was supposed to be released, so they offered to release most of it early, and finish the rest in due time, and I want to say that people were pretty okay with it. I think.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephy231 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:56 am

Yup, that's what he's been saying on his site. Just wanted people to know. At least there's a decent amount of small enemies.
I do think it's better to do it this way than to delay it for god knows how long, though.
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Postby cownugget » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:40 am

I just played all of what I could play.

I got 4 of the 6 power orbs.

Beat all 3 bosses.

There are still two blanks in the SCENE REPLAY. Wondering if you can get those before the extra download...

DAS 3 had LOTS of Vore in it. This one has less, and for some reason there are no extra stomach internals that they always had in the other games. I wonder if that will be updated in the next part.

I talked to the creator. They said that while this will end the Sakura series, they will be making MORE vore games in the future. :) Good news!
cownugget
Deflator of all that's wretchedly happy

Postby bebopy » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:54 am

Is there any AV in it as of yet? Or should I wait until the full release
bebopy
Participator

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:52 am

Hehe, looks fun~
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Postby Zephy231 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:00 pm

bebopy wrote:Is there any AV in it as of yet? Or should I wait until the full release

One of the bosses has an AV scene, yes.
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Postby kotni2000 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:42 pm

looks like it might be the 22nd before it hits english site based on past releases. :(
kotni2000
New to the forum

Postby Someone92 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:20 am

cownugget wrote:This one has less, and for some reason there are no extra stomach internals that they always had in the other games. I wonder if that will be updated in the next part.

I guess so, the first version of episode 1 did not had internal shots, either.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dudeman88 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:47 pm

cownugget wrote:I just played all of what I could play.

I got 4 of the 6 power orbs.

Beat all 3 bosses.

There are still two blanks in the SCENE REPLAY. Wondering if you can get those before the extra download...

DAS 3 had LOTS of Vore in it. This one has less, and for some reason there are no extra stomach internals that they always had in the other games. I wonder if that will be updated in the next part.

I talked to the creator. They said that while this will end the Sakura series, they will be making MORE vore games in the future. :) Good news!

I found the orb in the forest, one as part of the story, and one hidden in a passage behind the caterpillar (swamp). Mind pointing me in the direction of the orb I'm missing?
dudeman88
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zephy231 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:33 pm

dudeman88 wrote:I found the orb in the forest, one as part of the story, and one hidden in a passage behind the caterpillar (swamp). Mind pointing me in the direction of the orb I'm missing?

I'm pretty sure the fourth one was in a secret area just a couple rooms past Flare.
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Postby Laibzer » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:27 am

Sakura vol.4 will be released tomorrow at DLstie English version. So Hype! :-D
Laibzer
New to the forum

Postby sorrow999 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:07 am

Does anyone know if buying anything on the English DL site is safe? I've heard things such as getting an account cleaned out after putting in their debit card info to purchase something
sorrow999
New to the forum

Postby thatperson57 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:07 am

Tomorrow? Yay! hearing about the game and not being able to play it have plagued me somewhat slightly.

as for it being safe, sorrow999... I thought it was before, but am not needlessly concerned. lol

my experience has been fine so far, buying things from them. my account still has loose change and everything. so long as your bank is reliable, i wouldn't worry. maybe set it up so that they text you if there's an international purchase if you want to be careful, so you can catch it if someone does try such a stunt. Most banks SHOULD be able to nip that problem in the bud if you catch it real early.
thatperson57
Been posting for a bit

Postby Laibzer » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:28 am

will I never had a problem with Dlsite before as well. probably because I only use Paypal to buy points, so I don't need to use my debit card to buy games.
Laibzer
New to the forum

Postby Laibzer » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:40 pm

The game's out now, yay! ^v^
Laibzer
New to the forum

Postby tonyvld » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:38 am

uhm, I seem to be havin probs with sound, there's no music.....can someone help me here?
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby thatperson57 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:46 am

Gots the game. :-D :gulp:

Definitely a lot more monsters, variety, and artwork. he's gotten better at this. :)

feels a bit too short, but its only half-way finished until the rumored February. The hype is appeased, but not dead.

and maybe, just maybe, his next series of games doesn't have a shouta tag. *sigh* that's the only qualm i have with these. EVERYTHING in it i like but that fact.
(i can ignore it for enjoyment purposes but...makes me feel a bit wary of authority, ya know?)
thatperson57
Been posting for a bit

Postby ajmajm28 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:55 am

When the game is finished it should have 3 more bosses but only the snow stage will have smaller enemies added.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game