Demon Angel Sakura

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Demon Angel Sakura

Postby Anomaly89 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:56 pm

i got all the endings, just saying that 1 and 2 were disappointing because there was no animation, three was good because of the animation.
Anomaly89
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anomaly89 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:58 pm

ajmajm28 wrote:
Anomaly89 wrote:I also just beat the game and I am a little dissapointed with ending 1 and 2 there was no animation just pictures it just seems to me that there might be a secret ending we are missing I am just not sure how to get it ....but if I'm wrong that would be upsetting :(

There are 3 endings of the game.
Spoiler: show
If you got 1 and 2 and still need the 3rd play the game again but don't get all of the super orbs. If you have less then 6 go fight the final boss.

i got all the endings, just saying that 1 and 2 were disappointing because there was no animation, three was good because of the animation.
Anomaly89
Been posting for a bit

Postby olgith » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:05 pm

After playing through it all again and getting all the unlocks. For the most part I enjoyed the game but there is a pang of regret that there seems to be missing pieces or lack thereof. Below are my thoughts on some major points, warning spoilers.

1. Volume 4 seems to have taken a step back in its design in comparison to the advances of Volume 3. That being the vore content and X-ray availability of every enemy, not just the bosses. Yes some of Volume 4's boss sequences were more polished, but the lack of attention to the smaller enemies and some of the scenes is apparent here (two of the final bosses endings barely look done, while the third teased with a great outcome but cut us short with a giant hand in the way and its brief finish).

2. While a good number of the enemies you could encounter were unique and had good design, the majority of them had wasted potential in their endings. Some were just horrifically designed and looked very rushed (to the point that they don't even have voices). I among all of us fully understand the reasoning here and the need the developer felt to give a finished product, but perhaps we should have waited a bit longer for him to deliver a more fleshed out game.

3. It seems with the update a large chunk of context and content went missing here. First with the confrontation between carla and anastasia. Yes the "World Mother" gives a brief recount but it's more or less a blank in the timeline, not fully given justice. In addition final zones were VERY short, and upon entering the ice palace I fully expected a zone much like the water palace from the previous volume, with twists and turns and enemies galore.... lets just say it was a vast disappointment. The ice queen was also a bland boss, only gaining a single ending that yes appealed to one of my favorite fetishes, but with the rigid frame of the model and the lack of and feeling that other fights have gifted us, it was all just wasted.

4. The road to and up to the final boss was much like the ice palace, so much potential here for a difficult zone to test our might with empowered enemies or new combinations. I have already touched on the context as to why this came to be, but it would have been a more justified ending the game truly deserves. The final boss.. where do I start with this... instead of allowing for a final confrontation against the massive being, we are grown to massive size and we fight in a badly drawn mockery of a landscape, against a predictable and somewhat silly.. thing.. that could have been so much more. you can see for yourself with two of the endings being nothing but still and stale animation, to the point where I got more enjoyment from of the small enemy scenes, they were so short and unfulfilling that I nearly felt cheated. And the third scene? It was finally something that I had been waiting a long time to see, the censorship aside (as with all Japanese games), it had all the right pieces to be great with full insertion and a digestion/absorption/rebirth sequence like she promised, with us getting a full on view of it from the outside and with an Xray.... or so I thought.. Instead we get a badly animated hand that covers up the entire scene and it abruptly ends before even getting near the good parts, no taunting from the goddess, not even a swallowing sound that usually would have played.. It honestly hurt to watch it.

5. That's it, the end of this series, no more demon angel sakura. The volume marks the end of the series as the developer moves onto other projects, perhaps he will continue with the genre that we all enjoy or he might fall victim to other temptations and we will be left with these games to remember them by. In honesty, I feel the buildup and handling of the ending could have been done better, as I felt very detached and rushed near the end. Much of the love that had been poured into the game seemed to just vanish near the end, it's easy to see how the content was affected. In the end, it's a bittersweet taste to remember it by, what could have been, what could have happened, the struggle we may have had to endure to achieve it, instead we were just handed the end more or less, context and buildup be damned.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby masterrrrr » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:56 pm

Is anyone willing to place a download to the full game of Volume 4? Just wanted to look at the H-Scenes.
masterrrrr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nouvi » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:13 pm

masterrrrr wrote:Is anyone willing to place a download to the full game of Volume 4? Just wanted to look at the H-Scenes.

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... d/RE180411 <-Here. On DLsite. It's already been mentioned several times throughout the thread.

Discussing ....other ways of getting it is not allowed, so please don't even ask. (pardon me if I seem presumpitous, but how you ...formulated your question made it seem like you ...well... wanted it for free.)
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby cownugget » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:27 pm

If you have a DLSite account, you simply log in and go re-download the game for FREE. You will have to copy the SAVE folder to the new game's folder.

Also, for some reason on my copy, it removed the Shopkeeper and Caterpillar girl from the "Scenes" menu. I simply revisited the stages to get them back.

Again, good game, but it's a bit disappointing to go from SO MANY vore scenes in DAS3 to so few in this one.
cownugget
Deflator of all that's wretchedly happy

Postby Derpus » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:34 am

Damn. I bought it without an account before the update. Guess I should have waited.
There any way to get around it? I'd like to avoid buying it twice.
spageddy
Derpus
Somewhat familiar

Postby olgith » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:36 am

Derpatron wrote:Damn. I bought it without an account before the update. Guess I should have waited.

I believe you are misunderstanding. all three of the suppliers (Dlsite, DMM, Digiket) allow for redownloading by simply going to your purchase history ( as you don't have an account, search your email that you used as a guest for the purchase, there is likely to be a download code or purchase code that you can re-use). Just simply redownload the game and it will be the updated version.

Edit: a brief search on DLsite's faq reveals that if you purchased as a guest at some point in time within 6 months of registering for an account (using the same email you used as a guest) it should automatically appear in your purchase history from there. If you already have an account and want your guest purchase transferred to it. use the "transfer of purchase history" function or email them directly for assistance.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby Derpus » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:20 am

olgith wrote:
Derpatron wrote:Damn. I bought it without an account before the update. Guess I should have waited.

I believe you are misunderstanding. all three of the suppliers (Dlsite, DMM, Digiket) allow for redownloading by simply going to your purchase history ( as you don't have an account, search your email that you used as a guest for the purchase, there is likely to be a download code or purchase code that you can re-use). Just simply redownload the game and it will be the updated version.

Edit: a brief search on DLsite's faq reveals that if you purchased as a guest at some point in time within 6 months of registering for an account (using the same email you used as a guest) it should automatically appear in your purchase history from there. If you already have an account and want your guest purchase transferred to it. use the "transfer of purchase history" function or email them directly for assistance.

Awesome. Thanks for the info, dude
spageddy
Derpus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Derpus » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Got the update, and I was a bit underwhelmed.
The Polar Bear (to a lessar extent), Penguin and Snowgirl scenes were fine, but it seems weird that, for a series so heavy on vore in the first few games, that there's very little of it in this game. The few scenes that did have vore were pretty well animated, though. Probably some correlation there.
spageddy
Derpus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:34 pm

It is a shame, there is a scene that happened but we did not see anything that I would have really liked to see.

The scene of Anastasia eating Carla
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby evilsociopsych » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:30 pm

the final battle had some cool music but that's about it :( in terms of vore part 4 (2/2) let me down severely :roll:,
it's clear that they had to rush through development to meet (even delayed) deadline for release >.>
I find part 4 (1/2) much better.
evilsociopsych
Somewhat familiar

Postby twistedknight » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:53 pm

well this was a very fun time for me but final battle frame spikes annoyed me to no end I hope he will fix them
twistedknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orchestration » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:53 am

Not had a chance to get Pt.2 yet. Is the game really lacking vore scenes?

I would have thought the two different bosses who were after you would have each had a vore scene.
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:21 am

Soooooo.....here's a lil side note for you all, something that's prolly gonna blow a few minds around here (Brace yourself, its a long wall of text here, and that's cause of me using explanations too).
Ok Sakura and Carla's mother was killed during the great sundering, correct? Well, that's when Sakura was sent through the Gate of Passport which you find out just sends the user to heaven, but it's timing......could use some work, cause Sakura didn't pop up til almost 5000 years later. HOWEVER it is said that when the RULER of one of the worlds, mates with the seed, a new world is born. Now....lets see....who was the ruler of hell at that time....Oh yeah, Carla and Sakura's mother, Camilla (and I think, but am not 100% sure, that Carla also told Sakura that her name was also, Mira) and huh....what did Anastasia admit? Ohhhh riiiiight, that she lived in hell, heard of heaven, wanted a world like that for herself, and mated with the seed to make it happen. But hold on a tic....only the ruler and a strong seed can survive the ritual.....uh oh, seems Anastasia is hiding more than the fact she used to dwell in hell, Seems Anastasia, is also Sakura and Carla's mother who had been assumed dead all these years. Now before you go saying 'Then how come nobody recognized her?' well, as we seen exposure to a different element if you survive changes your form, in example, Kurorha (the lil female form of sakura) used to be friggin massive, but Sakura used his magic and made a body for her and she was puny. But as a result, Sakura lost all of his heavenly side and went through subtle changes, And when Anastasia ate Carla, reintroducing the hell element back into Anastasia, Anastasia underwent a HUGE physical appearance change, She didn't look all too close to her normal self. So that being said, One could say, that being the ruler of hell at the time she mated with the seed, and collapsing heaven and recreating it like that, made her it's new ruler, and due to that, she went through that dramatic change, hence why nobody recognized her. And if you think about it LOGICALLY it makes sense that it's his mother as well. Because if Heaven was collapsed like that so she could remake it for herself, then that means one thing and one thing alone, the passport gate on the old heaven was destroyed, sooooo.....other than Carla, who would know to remake a new portal? And for further proof, it's said the ruler of one of the worlds (be it heaven or hell) has to be impregnated by the seed.....and uh, well that requires a male....so Camilla having Carla save Sakura makes even more sense, cause what mother in their right mind is gonna have a kid run somewhere to put a young sibling into a magical gate with one use every however long it was? No good ones, Cause if only one can go in....sorry bud, I'm not sending my kid to that place to have em toss the baby into it, and it possibly kill them cause now they cant get away in time, just to save one of em. No, imma have them grab the baby, and GTFO. And it was shown she was gonna have Sakura become the seed from the start, and if she was in hell and was the ruler that makes even more sense now as to why Sakura was saved, cause Sakura is a Male and from the devil bloodline, she knew her son would be stong, and knew she could use him to bring light to hell. Anyways, this was long winded, and I'm sorry.
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby bebopy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:35 pm

Is there any more AV in the update, that's pretty much the big thing that will make me buy it again, I got a good dose in the first part
bebopy
Participator

Postby ajmajm28 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:48 pm

bebopy wrote:Is there any more AV in the update, that's pretty much the big thing that will make me buy it again, I got a good dose in the first part

No there is
2 unbirth one oral and one being turned into milk before be swallowed.
The game was good but the first half of part 4 was better then the second half. It felt like the quality fell to a point I don't think the second half is worth buying. Also every boss scene is shorter in the 2nd half of part 4 and 2 are just an image with text.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hedonism » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Has anyone gotten the updater from the main site (kokageno) to work? Mine is stuck on "Accessing"
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

Postby sommion » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:19 pm

what the VR thing that is now on the webpage?
sommion
Participator

Postby Kirito12313 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:54 pm

do someone of you fight anastasia because i don't know how to get the power crystal in rodo swamp i cant get high enough to reach the platform there i tried it almost an hour
Kirito12313
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game