Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! COMPLETE~ 100+ Unique Vore Scenes!

Postby Halcyon » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:51 pm

bowser64ify wrote:This is me honestly wondering. When do you get magic?

At the end of Chapter 4, and then you get stronger spells as you level up :)

aethirshero wrote:Kind of wanted to wait to actually beat the game to post again, but I have to know.

Spoiler: show
Firstly, love the reference with the Grinning Colossus. However, it's gotten me in that mindset, so I need to know. What music is that that plays during that fight?
It's amazing, but I keep wanting it to be a boss remix of Now You're a Hero, which I'm sure it's not. XD

Also, thanks for the help, everyone. Not the answers I was hoping for, but glad to get some answer at least. ^^

Props to you! Not many got that old reference :lol:

Sorry to say that "Now You're a Hero" isn't exactly boss-tier music, but I ALMOST put it as the credits music... (I put something else instead) :lol:

Anyway, if I remember correctly, the piece that plays during that battle is this right here.

It's a chiptune remix of the song Matryoshka. If you're interested, This is the original song the remix comes from.
Halcyon
???

Postby bowser64ify » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:37 pm

Ah and I'm in chapter 4 right now thanks.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:34 pm

Halcyon wrote:
bowser64ify wrote:This is me honestly wondering. When do you get magic?

At the end of Chapter 4, and then you get stronger spells as you level up :)

aethirshero wrote:Kind of wanted to wait to actually beat the game to post again, but I have to know.

Firstly, love the reference with the Grinning Colossus. However, it's gotten me in that mindset, so I need to know. What music is that that plays during that fight?
It's amazing, but I keep wanting it to be a boss remix of Now You're a Hero, which I'm sure it's not. XD

Also, thanks for the help, everyone. Not the answers I was hoping for, but glad to get some answer at least. ^^

Props to you! Not many got that old reference :lol:

Sorry to say that "Now You're a Hero" isn't exactly boss-tier music, but I ALMOST put it as the credits music... (I put something else instead) :lol:

Anyway, if I remember correctly, the piece that plays during that battle is this right here.

It's a chiptune remix of the song Matryoshka. If you're interested, This is the original song the remix comes from.

clearly there is only one actual music Nee has in her head when saving the world:

Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby AkromX » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:37 pm

HOW CAN I BEAT THIS GAME?!?!?
I'm lvl 71 and can't beat the apex shadow. In which lvl i should be able to do it?
God knows that one day I will be in her stomach...
AkromX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:51 pm

AkromX wrote:HOW CAN I BEAT THIS GAME?!?!?
I'm lvl 71 and can't beat the apex shadow. In which lvl i should be able to do it?

Keep going :lol: you're almost there! I would recommend level 75 for the final boss, and...

Level 95 for the post-game boss.

I'm sure you could do it at a different level though.
Halcyon
???

Postby Kastaa » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:32 am

OK, so, anyone know how to actually manage to capture the fairy named Ziusudra or whatever? She just instantly flees..
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorelectric » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:52 am

Wanted to say a few things since this game has been on my mind as of late, but first...

Kastaa wrote:OK, so, anyone know how to actually manage to capture the fairy named Ziusudra or whatever? She just instantly flees..

You have to use a certain skill in order to get her. To be more specific, there are two that can get the job done, but the second one has a higher "Hit" chance. If you don't have either or just one of them, then try leveling yourself up first. Hope that helps!
vorelectric
Participator

Postby vorelectric » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:28 am

As for the things I wanted to say, well...

GARGH THERE ARE SO MANY! I don't want to spoil the game for anyone who hasn't played it yet, but I REALLY want to talk about these, yet I don't think ranting about different ideas for a game that isn't my own directly to the creator (IE: Via a/many PM(s)) is a very smart idea, SO I'll put down my thoughts here but shall place them in a spoiler just in case.

If you haven't beaten the game yet and you end up being spoiled by the thoughts below YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED IN ADVANCE SO DON'T COMPLAIN! :-D

I love the world that this game has set up and the potential it brings! I was thinking last night before I (Tried to) fall asleep and it occurred to me that the trinity of sixes, as has been explained by several people, is made up of primarily mortals right? Excluding the immortal beings (IE: Cygnus, Satan, and, I think Tock?) what happens to the trinity after the mortals die? Since there's an afterlife, are they simply "Summoned" whenever there's danger? Well since one of them is already dead technically (Again, afterlife) this may be the case, but then again that can't work after a certain point. Humanity and Demi-humanity can't rely on celestial/demonic beings forever you know? At some point there has to be a time when new Trinity members need to be chosen. Perhaps that will be up to Cygnus in that case?

Speaking of immortal beings, more specifically Lady D and her brother Apollo, didn't they have a war? According to the game when the world was created the two of them had a war called "The War of the Ancients" and it had split the land in two. Assuming this is literally the case, DAMN those two are powerful! XD

Okay seriously though, that war explains why the "Fallen World" exists right? Obviously, but then again, why is it so small? Speaking on a purely writing standpoint, The "Fallen World" can't be the only missing chunk of the world right? I mean, the "Planet" as it were was SPLIT IN HALF! We can assume that it was put back together, but if the Fallen World is still split off after so long then why not OTHER parts of the world? Who KNOWS what those planet chunks could have!

To be perfectly honest I have a few more ideas, but this post is already long enough, so I'll be leaving it as is with most of it in the spoiler tag above. Apologies for the long rant, but I REALLY wanted to share my thoughts of the game after having beaten it a while back.
vorelectric
Participator

Postby joeseshyoni » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:12 am

mewricardo wrote:ive been looking for this last star piece but cant figure ir out, it says a young woman overflowing with lust and rushing water, nvm found it by accident
i'm having trouble finding it ive spent quite a few hrs searching can some1 help me plz
joeseshyoni
New to the forum

Postby Halcyon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:01 pm

vorelectric wrote:As for the things I wanted to say, well...

GARGH THERE ARE SO MANY! I don't want to spoil the game for anyone who hasn't played it yet, but I REALLY want to talk about these, yet I don't think ranting about different ideas for a game that isn't my own directly to the creator (IE: Via a/many PM(s)) is a very smart idea, SO I'll put down my thoughts here but shall place them in a spoiler just in case.

If you haven't beaten the game yet and you end up being spoiled by the thoughts below YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED IN ADVANCE SO DON'T COMPLAIN! :-D

I love the world that this game has set up and the potential it brings! I was thinking last night before I (Tried to) fall asleep and it occurred to me that the trinity of sixes, as has been explained by several people, is made up of primarily mortals right? Excluding the immortal beings (IE: Cygnus, Satan, and, I think Tock?) what happens to the trinity after the mortals die? Since there's an afterlife, are they simply "Summoned" whenever there's danger? Well since one of them is already dead technically (Again, afterlife) this may be the case, but then again that can't work after a certain point. Humanity and Demi-humanity can't rely on celestial/demonic beings forever you know? At some point there has to be a time when new Trinity members need to be chosen. Perhaps that will be up to Cygnus in that case?

Speaking of immortal beings, more specifically Lady D and her brother Apollo, didn't they have a war? According to the game when the world was created the two of them had a war called "The War of the Ancients" and it had split the land in two. Assuming this is literally the case, DAMN those two are powerful! XD

Okay seriously though, that war explains why the "Fallen World" exists right? Obviously, but then again, why is it so small? Speaking on a purely writing standpoint, The "Fallen World" can't be the only missing chunk of the world right? I mean, the "Planet" as it were was SPLIT IN HALF! We can assume that it was put back together, but if the Fallen World is still split off after so long then why not OTHER parts of the world? Who KNOWS what those planet chunks could have!

To be perfectly honest I have a few more ideas, but this post is already long enough, so I'll be leaving it as is with most of it in the spoiler tag above. Apologies for the long rant, but I REALLY wanted to share my thoughts of the game after having beaten it a while back.

Thanks so much for your comments! I think you made a lot of really good points. I can tell that you have a very, very keen eye for these types of plot elements, and for that I commend you! Let's see here...

First, that's a great point about the Trinity of Sixes. What DOES happen when they die? Eventually, they'll all be dead... could it be that Cygnus's prophecies aren't perfect? They won't last forever, after all... so maybe they're just part of some larger plan? I don't think the game answers these troubling problems about the lore, but that's not to say they won't ever be answered...

Second, you're right on about the war of the ancients. It was indeed a long time ago... but what other secrets are there? Perhaps most importantly... could it happen again?

To be honest, I would love to hear more thoughts like this. I'll banter with you about the lore any time, so do please feel free to message me anytime :lol: (or just post them here so others can chime in as well!)
Halcyon
???

Postby The_Prof » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:34 pm

well I can answer at least one of them (spoilered but with names removed in case of people's curiosity getting the better of them):

When looking at the chaotic beasts, it shows that the role can be seceeded, as with the chaotic beast of wind kicking satan out of the beast of darkness role, satan getting demoted to beast of fire, and a random dragon geting hastily bumped into the wind slot... and the random succubus who was fire gets kicked off the trinity and is likely drowning her sorrows in heavy vodka and nymphs in hell. In this case it makes sense that heroes can sages can have successors, either by appointment or earning the slot through combat or deeds. So probably Cygnus will get a prophecy for a replacement when the time comes for our deceased friend.

as for your final point...

Cygnus is there explicity to make sure the twins DON'T start up a cataclysmic war again. So unless he vanishes and Dionyssus takes her brother's favorite mask and paints it over so she can star in a theatre production, I feel we're safe
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Kastaa » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Part of me wants to cry, considering the game is over ;_;
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorelectric » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:54 pm

Halcyon,
Well gee thanks! I've always been a huge fan of world building and character development, so it makes me very happy to hear you say that :-D

Kastaa wrote:Part of me wants to cry, considering the game is over ;_;

Aye it is... except now's the perfect time to theorize and expand on the lore! It'll help pass the time anyway XD

And speaking of theorizing...

The_Prof wrote:

well I can answer at least one of them (spoilered but with names removed in case of people's curiosity getting the better of them):

When looking at the chaotic beasts, it shows that the role can be seceeded, as with the chaotic beast of wind kicking satan out of the beast of darkness role, satan getting demoted to beast of fire, and a random dragon geting hastily bumped into the wind slot... and the random succubus who was fire gets kicked off the trinity and is likely drowning her sorrows in heavy vodka and nymphs in hell. In this case it makes sense that heroes can sages can have successors, either by appointment or earning the slot through combat or deeds. So probably Cygnus will get a prophecy for a replacement when the time comes for our deceased friend.

as for your final point...

Cygnus is there explicity to make sure the twins DON'T start up a cataclysmic war again. So unless he vanishes and Dionyssus takes her brother's favorite mask and paints it over so she can star in a theatre production, I feel we're safe

For the sake of obviousness and size I'm going to keep my reply here in a spoiler below V V V V Major spoilers below for the unwitting/curious eye

You know when I was writing up that idea it had completely skipped my mind that that had happened. It's a major plot point and I completely forgot! The way of "Succession" probably works in that exact manner for the other two trinities then exactly as you described it, although when it comes to specifics I suppose it changes depending on the circumstances involved. For example, in the event that Nee eventually dies and stays as such in the afterlife, the title of "Courageous Hero" should stay with her, much like with Tenshi, until either she willingly gives it up or if Cygnus decides that the world needs a new one. There are better examples I bet, but that's how I'm going to explain it for now.

On a similar note, yeah who WAS the previous Beast of Fire anyway? I don't think that was ever mentioned... I'm betting it was either Satan's bodyguard (The girl that's with him bet never said anything) or it was, more logically, the dragon. Most dragons spit fire anyway right? Makes sense to me anyway. Regardless though, if the game never mentioned who that person even was... then sounds like a cool plot point for a sequel! XD

Different spoiler for the other point V V V V Again, Major spoilers below for the unwitting/curious eye

I wasn't exactly saying that they could (And easily very well all things considered) start up another war with each other, I was talking about the ramifications of their first one. In game it's known as "The War of the Ancients" and supposedly "Split the world in half". Although it's never explicitly stated, "The Fallen World" is probably a result of that very war, but for whatever reason it stays close to what I'm just going to call "The Mainland" for now. The Fallen World is a prime example of how broken up the world became during the Ancient War, and it's also the exact reason as to why I seriously don't think it's the only one from it.

If I may indulge in a bit of bullshitery here, Like I mentioned in my first comment, there is a possibility that there are other "Lost islands" similar to that of the Fallen World. All things considered, as big as the world is in the game, I kept on thinking that it was still a tad on the small side. I want to clarify that I seriously love this game for what it is, but regardless I thought the world needed to be... I don't know... bigger? I mean, after learning more about the War of the Ancients, the world itself actually FELT like it should have been much bigger than it was, and the War is exactly why.

With only these things to consider, I can already imagine the beginnings of a good story, but as I don't know what direction Halcyon wants to take it themselves I'll keep that particular idea to myself for now.

I know this comment might seem weird, but I don't want to spoil anyone by accident. The game may have been completed for a while now, but that doesn't mean that everyone's played it yet.
vorelectric
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:28 pm

vorelectric wrote:
I wasn't exactly saying that they could (And easily very well all things considered) start up another war with each other, I was talking about the ramifications of their first one. In game it's known as "The War of the Ancients" and supposedly "Split the world in half". Although it's never explicitly stated, "The Fallen World" is probably a result of that very war, but for whatever reason it stays close to what I'm just going to call "The Mainland" for now. The Fallen World is a prime example of how broken up the world became during the Ancient War, and it's also the exact reason as to why I seriously don't think it's the only one from it.

If I may indulge in a bit of bullshitery here, Like I mentioned in my first comment, there is a possibility that there are other "Lost islands" similar to that of the Fallen World. All things considered, as big as the world is in the game, I kept on thinking that it was still a tad on the small side. I want to clarify that I seriously love this game for what it is, but regardless I thought the world needed to be... I don't know... bigger? I mean, after learning more about the War of the Ancients, the world itself actually FELT like it should have been much bigger than it was, and the War is exactly why.

With only these things to consider, I can already imagine the beginnings of a good story, but as I don't know what direction Halcyon wants to take it themselves I'll keep that particular idea to myself for now.

Well I mean there is a secret to discover what actually happened during the war. After you clear the postgame boss you have to take the orbs from the fallen lands and distribute them all to pedestals all in hidden rooms all over the world (just a hint the red orb goes back on its pedestal in hell) and you can unlock the forbidden section of the library, the books within tell you a lot of lore you wouldn't know, for example it tells you were at least a chunk of the world went in the War.

Dio shrunk it and shoved it up her fun hole
The_Prof
???

Postby vorelectric » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:54 pm

The_Prof wrote:
vorelectric wrote:

Well I mean there is a secret to discover what actually happened during the war. After you clear the postgame boss you have to take the orbs from the fallen lands and distribute them all to pedestals all in hidden rooms all over the world (just a hint the red orb goes back on its pedestal in hell) and you can unlock the forbidden section of the library, the books within tell you a lot of lore you wouldn't know, for example it tells you were at least a chunk of the world went in the War.

Ah butt. There's postgame stuff that I missed? Then what the heck am I doin here then? There's more game to beat!

In all seriousness though I had always assumed that part of the library was there for aesthetic purposes, but then again I really should have known better. Classic case of "Chekhov's gun". (IE: If you mention something in a story you better use it or it's entirely pointless and does nothing but extend a scene for no reason)
vorelectric
Participator

Postby masterrrrr » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:38 pm

This... stupid clover! :cry:
masterrrrr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:42 pm

vorelectric wrote:
The_Prof wrote:
vorelectric wrote:

Ah butt. There's postgame stuff that I missed? Then what the heck am I doin here then? There's more game to beat!

In all seriousness though I had always assumed that part of the library was there for aesthetic purposes, but then again I really should have known better. Classic case of "Chekhov's gun". (IE: If you mention something in a story you better use it or it's entirely pointless and does nothing but extend a scene for no reason)

I am totally lost :lol: What the heck is going on in this thread?!

True that there's no point to the locked room in the Metcobra library. I always just thought of it as the archives or something (i.e. the super old books that only professors and students get to touch, not civilians)!
Halcyon
???

Postby vorelectric » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:09 pm

Halcyon wrote:

True that there's no point to the locked room in the Metcobra library. I always just thought of it as the archives or something (i.e. the super old books that only professors and students get to touch, not civilians)!

Wait, now I'M confused. So you can't actually go into the archives? Dammit Prof were you messin with me? That's not very nice :(

(Although I thought it was strange when I went to hell to put the orb back that nothing actually happened...)
vorelectric
Participator

Postby ShadowScale » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Real quick question,

I have like 3 pred scenes left. Where is the: A girl in fiery pits, surrounded by monsters, her eyes look upon you with anticipation.

I assume the person is in the mines in hell but I've looked all over and cannot find her. Please help :,(
ShadowScale
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:02 pm

vorelectric wrote:
Halcyon wrote:

Wait, now I'M confused. So you can't actually go into the archives? Dammit Prof were you messin with me? That's not very nice :(

(Although I thought it was strange when I went to hell to put the orb back that nothing actually happened...)

Yeah, you got bamboozled. That Prof is a slippery one... >.>

ShadowScale wrote:Real quick question,

I have like 3 pred scenes left. Where is the: A girl in fiery pits, surrounded by monsters, her eyes look upon you with anticipation.

I assume the person is in the mines in hell but I've looked all over and cannot find her. Please help :,(

I'm guessing that as well. If that's the case, check in some of the dead-ends (paths that don't lead towards the exit or the boss). She's more likely to spawn near there.
Halcyon
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game