Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! COMPLETE~ 100+ Unique Vore Scenes!

Postby The_Prof » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:17 pm

Halcyon wrote:Yeah, you got bamboozled. That Prof is a slippery one... >.>

Moi a bamboozler? Good sir I take offense! I am totally honest and if I am lying then may Axel be banished to a hamster cage in Dio's room while she and Sasha gossip about girl stuff
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Halcyon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:26 pm

The_Prof wrote:
Halcyon wrote:Yeah, you got bamboozled. That Prof is a slippery one... >.>

Moi a bamboozler? Good sir I take offense! I am totally honest and if I am lying then may Axel be banished to a hamster cage in Dio's room while she and Sasha gossip about girl stuff

I totally read that in this guy's voice:

Also, are you trying to get me to make another cutscene :lol:
Halcyon
???

Postby The_Prof » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:01 pm

Halcyon wrote:Also, are you trying to get me to make another cutscene :lol:

nonsense you're just imagining things
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Farfanuggen » Tue May 02, 2017 1:30 pm

So....I'm having a few issues trying to find one star piece....the hint says something about

Spoiler: show
A bustling town and something about an inn and being haunted

But I've looked at pretty much all the inns and can't find jack. So confused.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Halcyon » Tue May 02, 2017 1:56 pm

Farfanuggen wrote:So....I'm having a few issues trying to find one star piece....the hint says something about

Ahh that one sounds like the Hotel Babylon in Metcobra (there's more than one inn in that city). Look around there, and if you still can't find it, let me know :)
Halcyon
???

Postby Farfanuggen » Tue May 02, 2017 3:17 pm

Halcyon wrote:
Farfanuggen wrote:So....I'm having a few issues trying to find one star piece....the hint says something about

Ahh that one sounds like the Hotel Babylon in Metcobra (there's more than one inn in that city). Look around there, and if you still can't find it, let me know :)

I've been to both, the only thing I can think of is the room that you knock on and hear something or

The room with the Chaotic Beast of Water

But that's all I can find. The door on the left never opens.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Tue May 02, 2017 3:23 pm

Farfanuggen wrote:
Halcyon wrote:

I've been to both, the only thing I can think of is the room that you knock on and hear something or

The room with the Chaotic Beast of Water

But that's all I can find. The door on the left never opens.

If you're having trouble getting into your hotel room try asking the manager for help
The_Prof
???

Postby Adelais » Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 am

So, this is rather embarrassing, but I thought I had all T9 equipment, but then I realized that only my armor was T9, and I still have T8 claws and a T8 helmet. Are there T9 helmets and claws out there? I'm asking because I've been trying to fight Tock. I'm level 99, and I just can't seem to wear her down fast enough. I can stay alive by healing whenever she happens to hit me, but I spend so much time healing that I can't make any headway into damaging her, at least not doing the amount of damage I'm currently doing. So, is there other T9 equipment besides armor, and, if not, am I doing something wrong while fighting Tock?
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Wed May 03, 2017 1:32 pm

Adelais wrote:So, this is rather embarrassing, but I thought I had all T9 equipment, but then I realized that only my armor was T9, and I still have T8 claws and a T8 helmet. Are there T9 helmets and claws out there? I'm asking because I've been trying to fight Tock. I'm level 99, and I just can't seem to wear her down fast enough. I can stay alive by healing whenever she happens to hit me, but I spend so much time healing that I can't make any headway into damaging her, at least not doing the amount of damage I'm currently doing. So, is there other T9 equipment besides armor, and, if not, am I doing something wrong while fighting Tock?

Absolutely there are :) The fortune teller can help you find the rest of the T9 equipment. Their are post-game spells as well that will help you. You'll have to do a few special extra quests to get them all, but they're not hard and they're totally worth it. Let me know if you can't find them and I'll give you a better hint :)
Halcyon
???

Postby Gelios » Wed May 03, 2017 3:09 pm

Complete the game, found everything. Want to say just one word: AWESOME.
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Fri May 05, 2017 2:52 pm

Gelios wrote:Complete the game, found everything. Want to say just one word: AWESOME.

And I have one word in reply: Thanks! :D :D :D :D
Halcyon
???

Postby globtdw » Fri May 05, 2017 5:20 pm

I am missing 1 pred Scene in chapter 5 when I go to the fortune teller she says that the scene I am missing is about an angry women by a lake who is fighting someone. I am guessing that this means the forest sprite but i have already seen that scene and i tried to do the scene again but is is not recognising that i have seen it, is there a way to fix this.
globtdw
New to the forum

Postby ItsSongxing » Fri May 05, 2017 5:47 pm

globtdw wrote:I am missing 1 pred Scene in chapter 5 when I go to the fortune teller she says that the scene I am missing is about an angry women by a lake who is fighting someone. I am guessing that this means the forest sprite but i have already seen that scene and i tried to do the scene again but is is not recognising that i have seen it, is there a way to fix this.

It's in the southwest of the main town of Noldor. You'll find the green-haired woman (forgot her name) there, and you'll be able to fight her and eat her.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby globtdw » Sat May 06, 2017 6:41 pm

ItsSomething wrote:
globtdw wrote:I am missing 1 pred Scene in chapter 5 when I go to the fortune teller she says that the scene I am missing is about an angry women by a lake who is fighting someone. I am guessing that this means the forest sprite but i have already seen that scene and i tried to do the scene again but is is not recognising that i have seen it, is there a way to fix this.

It's in the southwest of the main town of Noldor. You'll find the green-haired woman (forgot her name) there, and you'll be able to fight her and eat her.

thanks for the help
globtdw
New to the forum

Postby AkromX » Mon May 08, 2017 3:48 pm

So... where can i get a Tier 8 equips? Any tips?
God knows that one day I will be in her stomach...
AkromX
Been posting for a bit

Postby ItsSongxing » Mon May 08, 2017 4:14 pm

AkromX wrote:So... where can i get a Tier 8 equips? Any tips?

Go to the one house you can actually enter in Tel Oad, and look around. When you've met Shady Slim, and you've got a fuckton of gold, you can buy the Tier 8 Equipment from him and go on to get yourself the Tier 9 stuff.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Sat May 13, 2017 12:50 am

well there's a familiar question: You gotta solve the Lily maze to get it, there are pictures of the solutions in this thread if you look hard enough.

But be warned, if Halcyon keeps finding people asking this question he'll make an even harder maze if he makes another game
The_Prof
???

Postby ABC314 » Sat May 13, 2017 2:46 pm

So it's certainly possible to defeat Tock, the secret final boss, without using any max healing potions. I beat it on my first try at level 90 with Tier 9 armor, helm, and weapon. I don't think it's possible to get to the fight without the Tier 9 armor, but be sure to bring a Tier 8 weapon to Dionysus and Apollo and a Tier 8 Helm to Tenshi (in the Nymph Sanctuary in Hell) to fight some side-bosses to get your level 9 stuff. Use Nyangoro's apartment or the ice tower to farm for cash, although I don't think the Mythril Tower is super feasible considering you need nearly 370,000 shekels to get all the T8 stuff.
At the start you can be fairly aggressive. Attack with Nyannagedon and Nyanyanistar when you have a lot of health, and heal yourself when you drop below ~5000 health. Keep your mana high enough that you can heal yourself 4 times at least (so keep 2000+ mana whenever possible) and do have a potion in reserve in case Tock decides to Quadruple Nyan you like 50 times in a row as she sometimes will do. Try to keep track of what "works" on Tock throughout the battle. Every three turns she switches her weaknesses and strengths. It's not as simple as "weak to physical and then weak to magic" but that's a fairly good rule of thumb to follow at the start.
Eventually, Tock will say something like "Oh, this is an excellent form." This is when the battle changes. Tock's forms become more varied and complex. Sometimes she is utterly immune to damage. Sometimes she resists most magic and has high evasion. At this point, switch gears and go to full defense. You should be attacking pretty much never. If you're hurt, heal. If you are on full health, use Halcyon of the Mind. If you have full health and mana... just guard. Tock's forms are too varied to keep jabbing at them to try to figure out what does or doesn't work. Eventually, Tock will say something along the lines of "Oops, I made a mistake. I better switch again..."
This is your chance. If you've been keeping yourself healthy, you should have one or two turns to attack her. The quote indicates that Tock has effectively dropped her defenses, and your attacks will deal massive damage. I suggest using Nyannagedon now. If she doesn't get lucky and dodge any hits, you're looking at an easy thirteen or fourteen thousand damage. If she doesn't hit you particularly hard, do it again the next turn, and then go back to defense to ready for the next opportunity. It'll take a while, but it's good and reliable.

Also, Halcyon, awesome game. Thank you so much. I wonder why more games don't follow by this game's example and not give you a game-over screen every time you find a vore scene. One tiny typo--Tock misspells "deity" as "diety" in her last line before fighting you. Also, nice touch with removing the "surrender" button during the fight atop the Mythril Tower so we don't go killing ourselves only to find that there's no vore scene :)
ABC314
New to the forum

Postby dvex » Sat May 13, 2017 4:17 pm

how do we get nyannastar and nyanageddon?
dvex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Sat May 13, 2017 7:31 pm

nyanrocks wrote:I love this game. I am wondering how you get the 10th Star Piece. The fortune teller is talking about a lusty woman and a water fall. However, I cannot for the life of me figure that one out. I even tried this water lady in a hotel but all she did is eat me.

I tried Namera but cannot find them. I also checked all over Noldor (or so I think) but can't find said woman, even in the fairy lands. I fought the Water Chaotic Beast (again) just to see if it turned up, but it didn't.

I checked Auld Avia, but didn't find it. (Did find one with the professor, or rather, one stolen by a student.)

I think I ate all the people that I could in Auld Avia (including the princess). That monster in the mines that had the princess seemed beatable only when I had that invincibilty (or nearly, as the water beast can kinda damage me and the invincibility is useless on the dragon.) I met the witch in Felmora but no Star Piece. I checked all the town, including the tourists, but found nothing. I checked the dwarf town, but don't see it. (BTW, what's with those harpies in Auld avia and the dwarf town whining about Feminists?) I fought the ghost by asking for "Other Work" and got that Star Piece. I beat that silly girl by the water (she is like a free level up and she cannot attack.) and still no Star Piece. I got one from that old Neeko in Namara. I ate Ellin or whatever her name is. No Star Piece. I beat the Forest Sprite by the waterfall and got no Star Piece.

I checked all the forests too and don't think I saw it. I beat the Lamia inside of Nee's normally locked gate (the one in the ??? world.) No Star Piece. I already looted Roxanne and got that Star Piece. I looted the Disgraced Hero's grave (and fought off those undead guys protecting it). Got a helmet but no Star Piece. Won a Star Piece from the Arena in Hell in untimed (Found a glitch where you can hide on the edge and they don't, usually, get you.)

I admit, I haven't beaten the mushroom round fully. Is there one there? I am wondering also if that weird target symbol that the old Neeko has is related to the Star Pieces somehow.

Also, I thought there were 12 Star Pieces but the old Neeko only wants 10. Does he have the other two? If I get all 12 Star Pieces, do I get to go into that room in that Heaven tower or whatever it is? (The one above Felmora.)

I checked the city of Metcobra pretty well, including the Clover Club. Found a vore scene in that one but no Star Piece. I checked over both the regular hell and the Abyss part and couldn't find the "waterfall" Star Piece.

Also, what are you guys talking about a final boss past the Apex Shadow? Where is that one? I have invincible (or close) plus level 99. My health is 9999 and my Mana is in the 6000 range.

I also haven't found the Star Piece in that hotel (the one where Lily gets eaten a lot) either. Got that fairy and ate her in that coat shop. (Used Blink to get her.) No Star Piece.

Could you please tell me where it is, if not specific location, then at least in what miniworld it's in? I have looked, as far as I know, EVERYWHERE. (BTW, already got the Star Piece from Tenisha or whatever her name is (the one who killed herself). and got one from Spencer too.)

First of all, welcome to the portal and I love your username :lol:

Well done on playing the game so fully so far! So, it's been discussed a few times in the thread, but the key to finding that star piece is to go to the Ishara Inn outside of Heavenflower and stay overnight. You'll need to play as Lily to find it... so you were close before!. If you want a better hint, look around in this thread :)

The harpies whining about feminists is a reference to the game "Katawa Shoujo." Although, I admit that it's a bit dated at this point! :lol:

The symbol is definitely related, but you won't see how until later. Keep looking! :) You'll need to find them all if you want to get to the post-game boss!

The_Prof wrote:well there's a familiar question: You gotta solve the Lily maze to get it, there are pictures of the solutions in this thread if you look hard enough.

But be warned, if Halcyon keeps finding people asking this question he'll make an even harder maze if he makes another game

There's no limit to my capacity to torture you :lol:
Halcyon
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game