Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! COMPLETE~ 100+ Unique Vore Scenes!

Postby Halcyon » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:30 pm

forumlurker wrote:I hope you consider to make a new game or a sequel with new characters as our protagonists seem like unbeatable at the moment. Your game was extremely enjoyable so I hope you keep at it.

Thanks so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed it :D there's always the possibility for something new on the horizon!

Urielzael2 wrote:Nice final boss though I think it is way to much luck based. If you are lucky you may just first strike her with nyanstar with excelent hit for 21k dmg and she is almost dead meat. Also opposite may goes to Tock as her all atacks may just be focused on Lily making it Joy ride for you. Also what is the meaning if boss scores all quadruple hits in you. Gear tear 9 and lvl 99 won't make you survive this. There should be gear lvl 10 to make things bit more balanced, also I don't know if that should happened but Tock kinda upgraded herself to the level Nyanstar and Nyanaggedon deals 0 dmg only blink were dealing some dmg to her.

I think the battle is quite luck based, like the rest of the game to an extent. But there's only a 1/128 chance every turn that she'll hit all four hits of quadruple on Nee so, while it is pretty much an instant kill, it's very unlikely. Despite that, however, I do appreciate your thoughts and I'll definitely keep them in ind! She does have a more or less invincible form as well :P

But well done in getting that far! Have you beaten her yet? If so, I hope you enjoy the reward!
Halcyon
???

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:22 pm

TBH no, I haven't beaten her yet, propabbly gonna see some good vore scene I suppose :D Right now I am currently learning RPG Maker myself I am currently on game maping, item specification, pc or npc specification. though because I liked heroes 3 and 4 editor plain maping is going be piece of cake. Also tested some item edition in game e.g. Mysta's myst and in Forest Monster. They were working fine so I guess if my bad luck would hang around me I guess I would just change Nee stats a bit to give her more edge. But right now I am quite busy so I guess I will try it sometime later.
About rest of game in theory it is based only on how much you love grinding. I haven't got a problem in single fight, except Tock and against Melee combat god as it is way more tricker than against magic god. I specially lose some parts on purpose to see vore scenes. Also I have a question - are there only 3 new recruits for the guild (Sasha, Akiba and Tuskedo Mask cosplay XD) . BTW is this lock in guild armory pickable or is this just joke like you won't have it :D.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby l371c4 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:06 am

Trying to beat the final castle. Currently level 76 and getting my ass kicked by the 4 succubi. I think the next step is to get new armor, weapons, and helmet, and try to defeat the gods; unfortunately I keep seeing the planter mentioned here in this thread but I can't figure out where it is. Where is the planter?
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItsSongxing » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:29 am

l371c4 wrote:Unfortunately I keep seeing the planter mentioned here in this thread but I can't figure out where it is. Where is the planter?

In Namara (the snowy place) you can talk to Nyangoro and get an apartment on the upper floor of his house. Look around and you will eventually find a place where you can grow your plants and get lots of Shekels. (Note: Nyangoro's house is the one that has a large coin on it)
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby l371c4 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:38 pm

I see. Thank you!
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:53 pm

Efficient method of hunting is hunting Velociraptors before cerberus 500 - 1000 sheckless per encounter (need to sell items every 99) or Ice wraiths and ice wisps in mithril tower (as I remeber from 1 ice wisp you gain item worth 375 sheckless and for ice wraith one worth 600 sheckless). This game is mostly about grinding when only totaly finall boss in post game chapter is luck based fight that requires from you max gear + some luck.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby l371c4 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:09 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Efficient method of hunting is hunting Velociraptors before cerberus 500 - 1000 sheckless per encounter (need to sell items every 99) or Ice wraiths and ice wisps in mithril tower (as I remeber from 1 ice wisp you gain item worth 375 sheckless and for ice wraith one worth 600 sheckless). This game is mostly about grinding when only totaly finall boss in post game chapter is luck based fight that requires from you max gear + some luck.

I just ground by holding right and watching some YT videos. Currently working on the two gods to get the final items before I go try Shadow Tower again.
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby l371c4 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:56 pm

Finished 100%. Hoooooly shit was the final boss worth it. Nice work Halcyon.
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby supertailsrules » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:58 pm

Am I missing something, or is Roxanne basically impossible to beat? I've grinded up to level 20, but she just hits so hard with her spells you can't dodge that I've never survived more than 5 turns against her out of a LOT of attempts.
supertailsrules
New to the forum

Postby ItsSongxing » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:28 pm

supertailsrules wrote:Am I missing something, or is Roxanne basically impossible to beat? I've grinded up to level 20, but she just hits so hard with her spells you can't dodge that I've never survived more than 5 turns against her out of a LOT of attempts.

Just ignore her battle for now. It's not necessary for that part of the game, and the Shekel payout is pretty small. Combine that with rather poor EXP rates for just defeating enemies, and the fact that you can't eat Roxanne...You're better off leavin' it alone for now.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby neversurrender21 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:15 am

so i got a question. how many times can nee actually eat people i've gotten to the first time it seems like an option when the fortune teller says theres someone in the bar but i have no idea how to actually trigger that event
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby ItsSongxing » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:41 am

neversurrender21 wrote:so i got a question. how many times can nee actually eat people i've gotten to the first time it seems like an option when the fortune teller says theres someone in the bar but i have no idea how to actually trigger that event

Nee can only have one prey (in one case, a special set of multiple prey) in her belly at a time. However, once they're disposed of, she can eat anyone - including her previous prey - again immediately afterwards. Check around the bars to see who you can just gobble up - if I can get the full text of what the fortune teller says, though, I can point ya in the right direction.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby supertailsrules » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:21 am

ItsSomething wrote:
supertailsrules wrote:Am I missing something, or is Roxanne basically impossible to beat? I've grinded up to level 20, but she just hits so hard with her spells you can't dodge that I've never survived more than 5 turns against her out of a LOT of attempts.

Just ignore her battle for now. It's not necessary for that part of the game, and the Shekel payout is pretty small. Combine that with rather poor EXP rates for just defeating enemies, and the fact that you can't eat Roxanne...You're better off leavin' it alone for now.

Can you come back to it later? I was trying hard for it because the game implied you wouldn't be able to go back to hell.
supertailsrules
New to the forum

Postby ItsSongxing » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:47 am

supertailsrules wrote:Can you come back to it later? I was trying hard for it because the game implied you wouldn't be able to go back to hell.

You can get back to Hell at any time. Without going into details, the Portal stays open even after you beat Chapter 2.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby supertailsrules » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:49 am

ItsSomething wrote:
supertailsrules wrote:Can you come back to it later? I was trying hard for it because the game implied you wouldn't be able to go back to hell.

You can get back to Hell at any time. Without going into details, the Portal stays open even after you beat Chapter 2.

Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up!
supertailsrules
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:48 pm

neversurrender21 wrote:so i got a question. how many times can nee actually eat people i've gotten to the first time it seems like an option when the fortune teller says theres someone in the bar but i have no idea how to actually trigger that event

well you can start a bar fight in the starting town once you leave hell. That might help you out.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby neversurrender21 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:47 pm

ItsSomething wrote:

Nee can only have one prey (in one case, a special set of multiple prey) in her belly at a time. However, once they're disposed of, she can eat anyone - including her previous prey - again immediately afterwards. Check around the bars to see who you can just gobble up - if I can get the full text of what the fortune teller says, though, I can point ya in the right direction.

She had said she'd seen a man in a bar inebriated and causing trouble
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby ItsSongxing » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:40 pm

neversurrender21 wrote:She had said she'd seen a man in a bar inebriated and causing trouble

Oh, that's easy. Just go into the Pub in Seyda Luka and talk to everyone there. You'll eventually find a guy who'll try to hit on Nee, and you'll get the option to eat 'im.

There's also a woman in the inn you can gobble up, if you don't know already. Just go to the second floor and check the rooms. A girl will be bathing in one of the rooms - you can chow down on her as well.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:02 pm

*looks through audio files. clicks on song.*
why is the operation theme from ace combat 4 in this game and where do you hear it?
Also see victory form AC4 in addition to that. Though figure that might play after final boss or whatever.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:05 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:TBH no, I haven't beaten her yet, propabbly gonna see some good vore scene I suppose :D Right now I am currently learning RPG Maker myself I am currently on game maping, item specification, pc or npc specification. though because I liked heroes 3 and 4 editor plain maping is going be piece of cake. Also tested some item edition in game e.g. Mysta's myst and in Forest Monster. They were working fine so I guess if my bad luck would hang around me I guess I would just change Nee stats a bit to give her more edge. But right now I am quite busy so I guess I will try it sometime later.
About rest of game in theory it is based only on how much you love grinding. I haven't got a problem in single fight, except Tock and against Melee combat god as it is way more tricker than against magic god. I specially lose some parts on purpose to see vore scenes. Also I have a question - are there only 3 new recruits for the guild (Sasha, Akiba and Tuskedo Mask cosplay XD) . BTW is this lock in guild armory pickable or is this just joke like you won't have it :D.

I won't spoil anything about the recruits, but you're right about the Guild treasury - the permanently-locked door is just there to tease you :P

l371c4 wrote:Finished 100%. Hoooooly shit was the final boss worth it. Nice work Halcyon.

Thank you so much! And congrats on beating everything. I hope you enjoyed the ultimate vore scenes as well :D

ItsSomething wrote:
neversurrender21 wrote:She had said she'd seen a man in a bar inebriated and causing trouble

Oh, that's easy. Just go into the Pub in Seyda Luka and talk to everyone there. You'll eventually find a guy who'll try to hit on Nee, and you'll get the option to eat 'im.

There's also a woman in the inn you can gobble up, if you don't know already. Just go to the second floor and check the rooms. A girl will be bathing in one of the rooms - you can chow down on her as well.

Thanks for always helping out :P I don't know what I'd do without you!

GramzonTheDragon wrote:*looks through audio files. clicks on song.*
why is the operation theme from ace combat 4 in this game and where do you hear it?
Also see victory form AC4 in addition to that. Though figure that might play after final boss or whatever.

Well done :lol: I think you'll find that I have lots of stolen video game soundtrack music in here, although as for where it actually plays is up to you to discover~
Halcyon
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game