Nyan Adventures! ~ IMPORTANT BUGFIX 7 Sept 2018!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE COMING SOON!! :O !!!

Postby Plasmouse » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:29 am

best (finished) game that I've ever seen. compliments!
Plasmouse
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:25 am

Re: Nyan Adventures! COMPLETE~ 100+ Unique Vore Scenes!

Postby Halcyon » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:05 pm

The_Prof wrote:
Halcyon wrote:Hi everyone!

I've got some big news. For the first time since its release last year, Nyan Adventures! will be getting an UPDATE!

That's right! Here are some things you can look forward to:
-More save files (finally!)
-LOTS of bugfixes and dialogue fixes!
-Some more content, probably!

I don't know quite what else the update will exactly consist of, but I hope to have it done by the anniversary of the release in February. I hope you're all looking forward to it!

Thanks so much for all of your love and support over the years. I couldn't have done it without you all! Feel free to share your thoughts in this thread! :D


Soon for all to see: NYAN ADVENTURES HD! Experience Nee's adventures like you've never seen before now with highly polished graphics, including a new sidequests where Nee and Lily become hard boiled street cops caught up in a secret drug smuggling ring where they have to fight to survive, and the only ones they can trust are each other... And their guns. Then follow the next exciting tale where Nee only has 24 hours to file her taxes before the deadline passes and she gets a terrible fine. And finally... Head on to Metacoba library where we take a new perspective, as you play as Sasha and help her read a book about a guy named Richard while not giggling every time she reads his name as "Dick" lest she suffer the greatest punishment imaginable... LOSING HER LIBRARY CARD!

A new take on an age old tale, old friends, new enemies, coming soon in NYAN ADVENTURES HD GOTY EDITION! ... And Knuckles... Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series, now with Funky Mode


You never cease to amaze me :lol: maybe I'll change the name to "Nyan Adventures! and Knuckles" just for the hell of it

Bright wrote:Here's a animated video of of a certain boss battle in the final chapter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC963097rMM

Enjoy!


Everyone check out Bright's video if you haven't already! it's an awesome tribute :)

NekoYuki wrote:
DinosaurNoms9 wrote:I wish we could see the prequel version where Nee met Lily and all of that.


Isn't that explained in a flashback cutscene?


The scene where Nee and Lily met is a funny reference to the Nyan prequel I made back in 2009 or so. Wow, I wonder how much different it would be if I rewrote it now?

eleventh wrote:
ItsSomething wrote:
The_Prof wrote:... new sidequests where Nee and Lily become hard boiled street cops caught up in a secret drug smuggling ring ...


Prof, don't you remember the attic in Nyangoro's house? They are the secret drug smuggling ring!


Well, I'd say that's pretty decisively caught up in it.


Exposed! :wink:
User avatar
Halcyon
???
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: God's Pavilion
Blog: View Blog (44)

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE COMING SOON!! :O !!!

Postby Halcyon » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:09 pm

jason7657 wrote:How many Saves we talking? Because I loved this game, but was never able to finish it. Save got corrupted on my flashdrive a couple times when I'd make it to the elf village and decided to just give up on it after so many tries. Are we talking a save once every 3 chapters or so?


Sorry to say, what I meant by "more saves" is more save FILES... that is, 99 instead of 16 ^^; I hope you're not too disappointed!

smallfan wrote:new scene maybe, hmm could we get more from dionysus as she embraces the fetish. Possibly convincing people to shrink and jump down into a party in nee's belly :D


Wow, that would really be something! Lots of potential for Dionysus :)

bowser64ify wrote:
Heartless wrote:You know, I think a missed opportunity in this game was having Lily be a Pred at some point (not necessarily to nee, though non fatal would make sense if it was), I don't know how or why it would happen (and I admit it probably wouldn't) but it would have been a lovely scene regardless. I'm looking forward to revisiting this game in February as its still one of the best games I've played, just in general.


-Heartless


Yeah I think that would be a good idea have Lily be a pred.


You might be surprised to hear how many times that gets suggested :P one time, someone even modded the game to replace Topaz in the fairy arena with Lily. You're all pretty resourceful :lol:

Njux wrote:I Love the game and all but can digestion be set to work when you move or something since this way you have to go back and forth through exits from an area?


Not in this re-release, but possibly in a future work. Would that be something people would want to see?

CreeperBoy wrote:I had a really high-level file and was at the final battle when my hard drive died. I lost all my progress in the transfer and now I am sad...

Super fun game, tho.


sorry to hear :( glad you enjoyed it, though.
User avatar
Halcyon
???
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: God's Pavilion
Blog: View Blog (44)

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE COMING SOON!! :O !!!

Postby Halcyon » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:12 pm

dekabreak wrote:
SeemsEdibleToMe wrote:
dekabreak wrote:Or hell, the Harpy Queen, you get to eat her daughter, and the Queen is said to be a pred that has eaten humans before, so she could work for both a pred and prey scene, certainly would make more sense than that one elf adviser that hates preds and thus can be nothing more than a prey unless she wants to be a hypocrite.

Though this is all with me assuming there will be new pred and prey scenes.

There's a lot of untapped potential for new scenes for sure. Harpy Queen could work out, nothing like uniting mother with daughter right? Or that girl from the side-quest thing whose sister or something got swallowed by a leopard and got pissed after Nee picked the pred's side? Not to mention the time girl boss herself. Nee already worked her way up from mice and peasants to princesses and goddesses, who knows where her appetite would lead her next - if she is given the chance :lol:

Wouldn't mind eating the girl from the side-quest, she is really annoying, i usually don't hate tsunderes all that much, but damn, that one i certainly wanted to eat.

There are also some strange ones for prey that i would like to see, like, there's one bathroom with a maid in it where you can force her to watch the whole deed and she complains afterwards she does not want to clean the toilet, too bad, Nee just ended up with an empty belly right now!

Besides those, i guess there is some succubi bosses that you couldn't eat because you were forced to partner with a paladin that really deserve to get inside a stomach, or that minotaur boss.

Those are mostly the ones i am thinking of with what is already there in the old versions, unless new characters are added to the new scenes of course, if so, one thing that is rare but i always really liked was a pred eating a pred that is already full, like Nee finding or fighting a Pred that already has a full belly and is pretty much only now starting to digest the Prey, and then Nee eats the Pred getting two big meals in one :D .

The closest we get to that is that one Naga boss who has eaten the harpy princess, but you sadly can't eat the naga, much less her with the princess inside of her.


Thanks so much for all of your awesome suggestions :) right now, it's up in the air how much new content there will be. It might only be a new scene or two. Most of the time I'm spending on it is going to fix old bugs and typos. Since I made the announcement, I've already fixed hundreds. There are some tweaks to just make it an overall better, more balanced, and polished game as well. But we'll see where it goes.

Conflictions wrote:Oh, man, enjoying myself pretty well, dying to figure out Dionysus's predator scene. . God damnit, I am burning curiously.. One only character thus far, I wanna see Nee eaten by.. She does, right?

Also, what are the level thresholds for learning new magic and skills?

And is the Pink hair girl a predator too?


Well, you'll just have to wait until the end and see :D

The new magic and skills are set at various levels, but it isn't a linear progression. You'll find that you get them at about the right times, though. There are also some "ultimate" skills and spells that you can go out of your way to get, as well.

Plasmouse wrote:best (finished) game that I've ever seen. compliments!


Thanks so much for your kind compliments! Glad you enjoyed it :)
User avatar
Halcyon
???
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: God's Pavilion
Blog: View Blog (44)

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE COMING SOON!! :O !!!

Postby sugarv » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:30 pm

Gotta say this is probably my favorite RPG maker game on this site, I think the sound design really elevates it above the rest. Good stuff!
I have a few questions for the re-release:
1. Would it be possible to/Are you working on improving the theatre a bit? At the very least setting your respawn location to the theatre when prey scenes are finished up would be nice. I have no idea how you'd improve the pred scenes though. Also maybe adding labels to the scene portals so you know on sight which scenes are which (might look ugly)?
2. Will old save games be compatible? This is probably the case but I don't know exactly how RPG maker works
3. What are the "tweaks" you mentioned? Anything significant or just small little things?

Halcyon wrote:
Njux wrote:I Love the game and all but can digestion be set to work when you move or something since this way you have to go back and forth through exits from an area?

Not in this re-release, but possibly in a future work. Would that be something people would want to see?

This might just be me, but I would just like to see the entirety of pred scenes cutscened like the prey scenes are if you ever do another game. I can understand why some people would like the "digest while doing other stuff" thing, but I think it's better when it's just one cohesive experience and you don't have to wait/doordance/find a toilet every time. For instance, trying to digest those twin sprite enemies in chapter 7 was an absolute pain in the ass. I know there's a balance reason for the digestion time, but still :roll:
sugarv
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 10:58 am

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE COMING SOON!! :O !!!

Postby Halcyon » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:27 pm

sugarv wrote:Gotta say this is probably my favorite RPG maker game on this site, I think the sound design really elevates it above the rest. Good stuff!
I have a few questions for the re-release:
1. Would it be possible to/Are you working on improving the theatre a bit? At the very least setting your respawn location to the theatre when prey scenes are finished up would be nice. I have no idea how you'd improve the pred scenes though. Also maybe adding labels to the scene portals so you know on sight which scenes are which (might look ugly)?
2. Will old save games be compatible? This is probably the case but I don't know exactly how RPG maker works
3. What are the "tweaks" you mentioned? Anything significant or just small little things?

Halcyon wrote:
Njux wrote:I Love the game and all but can digestion be set to work when you move or something since this way you have to go back and forth through exits from an area?

Not in this re-release, but possibly in a future work. Would that be something people would want to see?

This might just be me, but I would just like to see the entirety of pred scenes cutscened like the prey scenes are if you ever do another game. I can understand why some people would like the "digest while doing other stuff" thing, but I think it's better when it's just one cohesive experience and you don't have to wait/doordance/find a toilet every time. For instance, trying to digest those twin sprite enemies in chapter 7 was an absolute pain in the ass. I know there's a balance reason for the digestion time, but still :roll:


Sorry to say I won't be updating the theater :( First, having the prey scenes teleport you back to it after each one would be too much work - I'd have to do it individually for every scene ^^; I hope that's not too much of a cop-out! The labels are a good idea, but there's a problem. If I put like, a little sign in front of each one that said what the scene was... having the player walk up to the sign and activate it to read it would only take as much work as it already takes to walk into the portal and let it tell you. So, I don't have any way of making that less work :(

Thank you for the suggestions, though. I really appreciate them!

Savegames will of course still work just fine. As for the full updates, I'll post a better preview in a moment~
User avatar
Halcyon
???
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: God's Pavilion
Blog: View Blog (44)

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE COMING SOON!! :O !!!

Postby Halcyon » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi everybody!

So, I'm currently working on this re-release. There's a lot of really awesome stuff coming your way. I wanted to make a quick post that outlines all of the stuff you can look forward to in the new Nyan Adventures! 2018 RE-RELEASE! :D

-ALL-NEW vore scenes (pred and prey) with ORIGINAL ART by superstar artists Vitcent and Sy0p!
-Finally: BELLY SPRITES for Nee while she digests prey, courtesy of coldsteelj!
-Optional DISPOSAL SPRITES courtesy of Vitcent!
-Maximum number of player save files expanded from 16 to 99!!
-Cameo OC appearances by your favorite community members (and more!)
-TONS of bugfixes, dialogue fixes, and typo corrections numbering 200+!


Originally, my plan was to put out the re-release on February 18, which will be the anniversary of the game's release in 2017. Unfortunately, due to some weekend travel plans, I'm going to need to push it back a few more days, possibly up to a week. However, I hope all of this extra content that I simultaneously decided to compile will make up for it. I'm endlessly grateful to all of your love and support, and I hope that you're all looking forward to what will almost certainly be the last update of Nyan Adventures!

Until then, please get the hype train going one last time :) Talk to you all soon~!

~Halcyon
User avatar
Halcyon
???
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: God's Pavilion
Blog: View Blog (44)

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE coming VERY SOON!! =^-^= !!!

Postby Combat » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:58 pm

Definitely looking forward to this.
User avatar
Combat
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 11:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE coming VERY SOON!! =^-^= !!!

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:03 pm

New graphics? I'm curious if my idea from one year ago caught any ground, which was to have a full anthro mode (eg: anthro fox instead of human with just fox ears and tails). Would make the game so much more enjoyable for me if this existed, at least for Nee and the monster girls in the snowy forest.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
User avatar
MirceaKitsune
???
 
Posts: 2376
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: Romania, Bucharest
Blog: View Blog (69)

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE coming VERY SOON!! =^-^= !!!

Postby CreeperBoy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:23 pm

So is there a way for those of us who have played the game already to get a jumpstart with a partially completed save file, since I assume this re-release will break the old save files? (Or in my case because I lost weeks worth of progress due to a hard drive death) It would be much appreciated.

As an aside, you appear to have enough of a following that you could turn this into a fully-fledged game outside of RPGMaker. Find the right people, and you could easily make this game in Unity, which would allow you to bypass the restrictions RPGMaker has in relation to animation, and even include some platforming similar to games like PackedRat. I'm actually (slowly) learning Unity right now, and a YouTuber I'm subbed to just released a full tutorial on how to create Bomberman in Unity that's only an hour long. I'd be happy to help if you're interested.
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 2:02 pm

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE coming VERY SOON!! =^-^= !!!

Postby Halcyon » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:07 pm

Combat wrote:Definitely looking forward to this.


Thanks so much, I'm glad to hear it!

MirceaKitsune wrote:New graphics? I'm curious if my idea from one year ago caught any ground, which was to have a full anthro mode (eg: anthro fox instead of human with just fox ears and tails). Would make the game so much more enjoyable for me if this existed, at least for Nee and the monster girls in the snowy forest.


Sorry to say it's not in the plans right now, but, I forget, did you send me anthro sprites at some point? If I have them, I can try and throw them in, but right now I don't have any (unless you've sent them to me before and I've buried them somewhere. If that's the case, please forgive me!

CreeperBoy wrote:So is there a way for those of us who have played the game already to get a jumpstart with a partially completed save file, since I assume this re-release will break the old save files? (Or in my case because I lost weeks worth of progress due to a hard drive death) It would be much appreciated.

As an aside, you appear to have enough of a following that you could turn this into a fully-fledged game outside of RPGMaker. Find the right people, and you could easily make this game in Unity, which would allow you to bypass the restrictions RPGMaker has in relation to animation, and even include some platforming similar to games like PackedRat. I'm actually (slowly) learning Unity right now, and a YouTuber I'm subbed to just released a full tutorial on how to create Bomberman in Unity that's only an hour long. I'd be happy to help if you're interested.


Thanks so much for your thoughts! There is no need to start over with the new update; no Nyan Adventures! updates have ever broken old saves, including this one. If you want a jumpstart for other reasons, you can grab a save file that starts at Chapter 4 or 5 (I forget which) from the first post.

As for your other platform suggestion, thanks so much, but I don't see any way that it could happen ^^; While I very much appreciate your offer to help with a possible transition, I have no way to create original assets, as I'm neither an artist nor an animator. Any original art I do have in the game was graciously donated by some very talented and generous fans, and I couldn't ask them for more than that!

Make no mistake; the kinds of projects I embark on are those that can most take advantage of my talents and resources. Including this re-release, I've spent about 1,200 hours total on Nyan Adventures; I could probably have spent that same amount of time in Unity or some other program and made a game with a quarter or a tenth of the content, and I don't think that would make anybody happy.

So, in regards to a possible total remake, I have this to say: wouldn't you rather see me spend my time with an altogether new project, with all new content instead of re-doing the old thing? Anyway, that's just my take on the idea, which has come up before. I hope it's not too negative. Believe me, I'm committed to bringing you the best and most enjoyable vore I'm capable of.
User avatar
Halcyon
???
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: God's Pavilion
Blog: View Blog (44)

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE coming VERY SOON!! =^-^= !!!

Postby GarrettAelito » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:34 pm

Halcyon wrote:So, in regards to a possible total remake, I have this to say: wouldn't you rather see me spend my time with an altogether new project, with all new content instead of re-doing the old thing? Anyway, that's just my take on the idea, which has come up before. I hope it's not too negative. Believe me, I'm committed to bringing you the best and most enjoyable vore I'm capable of.


Hey Halcyon, I mainly lurk, but I've been a fan of your works for quite a long while, including Nyan Adventures!

In answer to that question, I honestly say, do whatever you enjoy most -- whether it be touching up older stuff, completely redoing large portions of your prior works, or working on something entirely new! It's my personal opinion that whatever you most want to do will end up turning out the best, plus it'll help you stay pumped to work on even more things you want to work on.

And even if at the end of the day what you decide to work on isn't my or some other person's favorite, it's doubtless going to appeal to plenty of other people, not at all the least of whom being yourself! As long as you're happy working on what you're working on, I've seen more than enough of your work to confidently say it will turn out well.
Last edited by GarrettAelito on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
All advice/information is given with the assumption that I am not an expert in, or even half decent at, the topic at hand. Please use your own discretion when it comes to following my advice, because I just might be wrong!
User avatar
GarrettAelito
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE coming VERY SOON!! =^-^= !!!

Postby lamiafil » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:35 am

Make maps of the viscera of the body with tilesets, as in this game.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=47839&hilit=interdimensional+Skyscraper
Such maps are much more beautiful.

1.bmp
1.bmp (51.8 KiB) Viewed 1428 times


2.jpg
2.jpg (31.02 KiB) Viewed 1428 times
lamiafil
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:59 pm

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE coming VERY SOON!! =^-^= !!!

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:59 am

Halcyon wrote:Sorry to say it's not in the plans right now, but, I forget, did you send me anthro sprites at some point? If I have them, I can try and throw them in, but right now I don't have any (unless you've sent them to me before and I've buried them somewhere. If that's the case, please forgive me!


Not really, I don't have any myself. However there are a few in other RPG maker games around here, so maybe someone else can help save the day?
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
User avatar
MirceaKitsune
???
 
Posts: 2376
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: Romania, Bucharest
Blog: View Blog (69)

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE coming VERY SOON!! =^-^= !!!

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:24 pm

Ah nice! A rerelease! Looking forward to it already! Will the old save files be compatible with it?
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
User avatar
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???
 
Posts: 9150
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Ishpeming, Michigan
Blog: View Blog (6)

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE coming VERY SOON!! =^-^= !!!

Postby ketchup » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:04 am

Awesome! I've missed Nyan Adventures, it's easily my favorite vore game! How many new vore scenes can we expect? And thanks for all the hard work you've put into this game over the years.
ketchup
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE coming VERY SOON!! =^-^= !!!

Postby anema_sesuna » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:20 pm

Does anyone have a list of the cheats
insanity is not a state of mind . ITS A WAY OF LIFE! so remember that when i rip your throut out with my teeth
User avatar
anema_sesuna
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE coming VERY SOON!! =^-^= !!!

Postby CreeperBoy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:43 pm

Oh, if I may, one thing that always irritated me was the fortune teller's constant taking of my money to show me the same vague hint that I didn't understand the first few times. I eventually figured out some of them, but only after wandering around for hours looking for what she was hinting at. My main problem was that I forgot where each chapter took place, so I often ended up looking in the wrong places. It also got kind of irritating when she constantly sent you back to the same place you just left because you missed a scene there.

Would it be possible to get the fortune teller to ask you which chapter you want the hint for before taking your money, and also provide a general area to remind returning players where the chapter took place? Or maybe she could give a bit more obvious of a hint each time you pay her for the same one? I get there are many different scenes, so the first option may be the better of the two.

Looking forward to the re-release, as well as all the new scenes. This is easily the best RPGMaker Vore game on the website, if not the internet.
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 2:02 pm

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE COMING SOON!! :O !!!

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:35 pm

Halcyon wrote:Hi everybody!

So, I'm currently working on this re-release. There's a lot of really awesome stuff coming your way. I wanted to make a quick post that outlines all of the stuff you can look forward to in the new Nyan Adventures! 2018 RE-RELEASE! :D

-ALL-NEW vore scenes (pred and prey) with ORIGINAL ART by superstar artists Vitcent and Sy0p!
-Finally: BELLY SPRITES for Nee while she digests prey, courtesy of coldsteelj!
-Optional DISPOSAL SPRITES courtesy of Vitcent!
-Maximum number of player save files expanded from 16 to 99!!
-Cameo OC appearances by your favorite community members (and more!)
-TONS of bugfixes, dialogue fixes, and typo corrections numbering 200+!


Originally, my plan was to put out the re-release on February 18, which will be the anniversary of the game's release in 2017. Unfortunately, due to some weekend travel plans, I'm going to need to push it back a few more days, possibly up to a week. However, I hope all of this extra content that I simultaneously decided to compile will make up for it. I'm endlessly grateful to all of your love and support, and I hope that you're all looking forward to what will almost certainly be the last update of Nyan Adventures!

Until then, please get the hype train going one last time :) Talk to you all soon~!

~Halcyon


I really look forward to the update! I am glad you are still continuing the game even now, considering how many give up and never conclude their games. I am also happy to see that you have increased the save limit so I can quickly revisit the vore scenes via save files :-D :wink:

Keep up the awesome work dude!
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
User avatar
Doughnutz2000
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

Empty

Postby DinosaurNoms9 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Empty
Last edited by DinosaurNoms9 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
DinosaurNoms9
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:28 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gemzee, Heady9, Kejpi, Kibergun, lenny101, SampledText, Superboyman, unit475, vore2412 and 8 guests