Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ IMPORTANT BUGFIX 7 Sept 2018!!

Postby killermeow » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:32 pm

PervyLesbian02 wrote:Since I've seen people do it, is it at all possible to compress the game so the runtime package isn't needed? Orrrr is it something else that's done to the game to make that possible?

That's not how RPG Maker games work... Basically, if it's RPG Maker XP, VX, or VX Ace, then you need the RTP for that type of RPG Maker game installed in order to run it. The download links have 2 versions- ones with the RTP for those people who don't have it installed, and those without for people who do have the RTPs installed already and don't need it again. It is NOT possible to play the game without the RTP for an RPG Maker game that isn't made with RPG Maker MV, which did away with needing that in favor of forcing you to download everything- which I still see as a moronic move, it just serves to bloat the downloads of those games to high hell.
TL;DR Only RPG Maker MV games don't require an RTP, as there isn't one. This is not an MV game, so if you don't have the RTPs installed, nab one of the versions which comes with the RTPs, otherwise just take one of the downloads that don't include it.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fyr3 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:03 am

Ooof, postgame was a doozy. But I haven't felt that triumphant for a win in a game in a while. Take that TOCK! ~nya!
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:08 am

killermeow wrote:
PervyLesbian02 wrote:Since I've seen people do it, is it at all possible to compress the game so the runtime package isn't needed? Orrrr is it something else that's done to the game to make that possible?

That's not how RPG Maker games work... Basically, if it's RPG Maker XP, VX, or VX Ace, then you need the RTP for that type of RPG Maker game installed in order to run it. The download links have 2 versions- ones with the RTP for those people who don't have it installed, and those without for people who do have the RTPs installed already and don't need it again. It is NOT possible to play the game without the RTP for an RPG Maker game that isn't made with RPG Maker MV, which did away with needing that in favor of forcing you to download everything- which I still see as a moronic move, it just serves to bloat the downloads of those games to high hell.
TL;DR Only RPG Maker MV games don't require an RTP, as there isn't one. This is not an MV game, so if you don't have the RTPs installed, nab one of the versions which comes with the RTPs, otherwise just take one of the downloads that don't include it.

Here's the link to download the game with the RTP files included, so that no RTP installation is necessary:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tcfq2hc7r8opc5m/NyanAdventures%21v1.1.3-NoRTP.zip?dl=0

Lynx wrote:Ooof, postgame was a doozy. But I haven't felt that triumphant for a win in a game in a while. Take that TOCK! ~nya!

Well done! :3
Halcyon
???

Postby The_Prof » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:56 pm

Lynx wrote:Ooof, postgame was a doozy. But I haven't felt that triumphant for a win in a game in a while. Take that TOCK! ~nya!

well the secret to beating Tock is to keep your cool and don't let Tock Tick you off
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Skullhammer123 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:22 am

vore scenes are great but nee is kind of annoying and the story doesn't really make sense. not bagging on the creator just giving out my opinion, really hard too, i couldn't get past those 4 succubus in the shadow citadel so i didn't end up beating the game. i don't hate the game, i just have a few problems with it.
Skullhammer123
Been posting for a bit

Postby NeyNey » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:15 am

Tried this out, had to dig out an old Windows notebook, but glad I did, so far its pretty cute and fun. I just got to hell for the first time, chapter 2.

EDIT: Now at chapter 5! I've missed some scenes, but I guess eventually I will go back and find them.. Is it just the library that has the book where you can see the totals??
Last edited by NeyNey on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Want to see me from a new perspective?
NeyNey
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gibet » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:49 am

Skullhammer123 wrote:vore scenes are great but nee is kind of annoying and the story doesn't really make sense. not bagging on the creator just giving out my opinion, really hard too, i couldn't get past those 4 succubus in the shadow citadel so i didn't end up beating the game. i don't hate the game, i just have a few problems with it.

You made it that far and gave up? You can do it!!

NeyNey wrote:Tried this out, had to dig out an old Windows notebook, but glad I did, so far its pretty cute and fun. I just got to hell for the first time, chapter 2.

EDIT: Now at chapter 5! I've missed some scenes, but I guess eventually I will go back and find them.. Is it just the library that has the book where you can see the totals?

Glad you're enjoying it! I can't remember if there's anywhere else to check your totals, sorry! I do know that the fortune teller is your best friend, though
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby Halcyon » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:53 pm

Gibet wrote:
Skullhammer123 wrote:vore scenes are great but nee is kind of annoying and the story doesn't really make sense. not bagging on the creator just giving out my opinion, really hard too, i couldn't get past those 4 succubus in the shadow citadel so i didn't end up beating the game. i don't hate the game, i just have a few problems with it.

You made it that far and gave up? You can do it!!

NeyNey wrote:Tried this out, had to dig out an old Windows notebook, but glad I did, so far its pretty cute and fun. I just got to hell for the first time, chapter 2.

EDIT: Now at chapter 5! I've missed some scenes, but I guess eventually I will go back and find them.. Is it just the library that has the book where you can see the totals?

Glad you're enjoying it! I can't remember if there's anywhere else to check your totals, sorry! I do know that the fortune teller is your best friend, though

There are seven scene counters in the game! Three of them appear before Chapter 5:
1. Seyda Luka Historical Center
2. Metcobra Library 3rd Floor
3. Felmora Fortune-Teller
Halcyon
???

Nyan Adventures! ~ UPDATE - New vore scene w/ORIGINAL ART!!!

Postby Halcyon » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:56 pm

Hey Everyone! I know I said I was all done with Nyan Adventures!, but you all keep bringing me back in!!

Please enjoy this SURPRISE SPECIAL UPDATE of Nyan Adventures!

The update contains two major additions:
1. A BRAND-NEW pred scene featuring ORIGINAL ART by my friend, the fantastic artist Dreamstars!
2. The option to now skip all vore scenes with feral preds and still receive credit for them, at the request of many friends and fans who dislike feral vore.

Check out the new update here:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/446419
Halcyon
???

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ UPDATE - New vore scene w/ORIGINAL AR

Postby Nouvi » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:13 am

Awesome. Any tips on a general area to look for this new scene? It's ok to be vague, just if it's very specifically hidden... then it's a fairly big game to search through.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Vanthony » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:55 pm

How do I update the save file so that I can play the update on the current version?
Vanthony
New to the forum

Postby Halcyon » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:47 pm

Nouvi wrote:Awesome. Any tips on a general area to look for this new scene? It's ok to be vague, just if it's very specifically hidden... then it's a fairly big game to search through.

If you check the scene counter, you'll see that it's in Chapter 7 :D

The fortuneteller can give you a better hint!
Halcyon
???

Postby Halcyon » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:52 pm

Vanthony wrote:How do I update the save file so that I can play the update on the current version?

All you need to do is either copy your save file over to the new version, or just install the new version right overtop of the old one. That should do it!
Halcyon
???

Postby Voidlex » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:14 pm

I'm sure the question has already been asked plenty of times, or I'm just a bit blind, but is there a way to change the window size of the game? When I open it, the game window is rather small x-x
Voidlex
Somewhat familiar

Postby chefjellyguy » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:13 pm

dangit, i changed computers since the last update. Can you PM me a 100% save?
chefjellyguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:16 pm

Voidlex wrote:I'm sure the question has already been asked plenty of times, or I'm just a bit blind, but is there a way to change the window size of the game? When I open it, the game window is rather small x-x

You can fullscreen by hitting alt+enter!

If you still want to play windowed mode, you'll have to change the High DPI settings in the application properties (Assuming you're using Windows 10)
Halcyon
???

Postby smallfan » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:37 pm

played through before, but lost it all i had to factory reset my computer. would you be willing to pm me a 100% or at least to the new scene if it isnt too much trouble. Also thanks again for this amazing game
smallfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby slender » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:37 am

Did something happen to the picture that displays during the colossus scene?
slender
New to the forum

Postby HxD » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:28 pm

Looks like the final update wasn't final after all. xD
I don't want to go through the game again. Oh well.
HxD
Been posting for a bit

Postby zenox81 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:12 am

three thing
A love this game.

b I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but you can walk in the void around the shadow citidal.

Lastly, I've been able to locate every scene but this one
Spoiler: show
I sense.... a dark castle across an ocean and atop a great mountain. There is a, powerful, dark skinned demoness, who gazes upon you hungrily.

I've been trying to find this for over 2 days and would greatly appreciate any advice.
NVM found it
Last edited by zenox81 on Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zenox81
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game