Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: NYAN ADVENTURES! Open-World Vore RPG Adventure (FIXES)

Postby Schpadoinkle » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:36 pm

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:
Halcyon wrote:
Reaverbot wrote:Oh, I forgot to ask:
is Seyda Luka a portmanteau of Seyda Neen and Luka from MGQ? Or is it just a happy coincidence?

Actually, that's completely correct. Wow! I can't believe someone got that! Props to you, friend :D :D

I got the Luka part from MGQ lol
Not the Seyda part though... :|

I was the opposite~. I got the Morrowind ref right away.

Spoiler: show
Plus all the drinks you can buy are Dunmer drinks you can buy in Morrowind and the Dragonborn expansion for Skyrim.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:55 pm

^I never played Skyrim so I didn't get that... :|
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:28 pm

The star pieces aren't usable for anything yet, but they will become important much later :wink: for now, just see how many you can collect!
Halcyon
???

Postby Nobodyman » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:54 pm

Just wanted to chime in and say you got a really damn good vore game going here. Really, I don't think there's anything I can recommend for improvement that hasn't already been mentioned.

I guess the only thing I might be wanting is some visible belly expansion, maybe by altering the sprites, but I can imagine how time-consuming that would be. Of course, the other option would be to impose pictures during the vore scenes, but I'm conflicted on those as, while some of them do work for me, a lot of them end up looking really amateurish.

But in all seriousness, please, just focus on getting the next update out as soon as you can. I'll be more than happy to leave the vore stuff to my imagination :D
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:50 pm

I would like it if the vore scenes were perhaps a bit more detailed :(
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Gibet » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:03 pm

Reaverbot wrote:Oh, I forgot to ask:

is Seyda Luka a portmanteau of Seyda Neen and Luka from MGQ? Or is it just a happy coincidence?

I'm actually kind of embarrassed that I didn't even catch that :(
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:59 pm

Whoa, when did prey scenes jump up so much on the vote?

The game already has more prey scenes than pred scenes you butts, vote for better things. Like longer scenes.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:32 am

Shadowlyger wrote:Whoa, when did prey scenes jump up so much on the vote?

The game already has more prey scenes than pred scenes you butts, vote for better things. Like longer scenes.

I guess someone just happened to prey for the votes to come
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Firon » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:12 am

we get 2 things from that poll....it has 2 options in it

so from the vote so far we get more prey scenes AND longer scenes.....unless the dev changes that
Firon
---

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:43 am

Halcyon wrote:
InverseTacquito wrote:Alright, after seeing all there is to see thus far, here are my amateur-gamer thoughts!

First and foremost, you have a FANTASTIC sense of how a vore game in RPG Maker should be handled. The thing I may like the most you implemented is the lack of Game Overs after losing a battle or getting a vore scene because, let's face it, we're on a fetish community forum and will actively hunt those scenes out. XD It's a real blessing to be able to get right back into the swing of things only seconds later rather than the tedium of reloading and everything.

Secondly, have you written for a game before? I mean, like an indie game or something? Because everything so far, albeit plodding in a few points, is actually pretty charming. Grammatical errors are nigh-nonexistent, every character with a name pops of their own accord, and generally it's just as easy to play this game for the game rather than for teh vores. THAT is something you very, very rarely see here. (In particular, some of the lines in Hell were downright hysterical, such as Nee's revelation she might go to Hell for eating people, but just shrugs it off by saying "totally worth it!".)

Finally, the aspect of eating enemies for a greater EXP boost. This, again, perfect for a vore RPG; you're blending the aesthetic with the standard gameplay so the change isn't jarring, it doesn't get in the way nor interrupt. My only suggestion here is that defeating enemies standard isn't completely, well, USELESS in a later update. XP I mean, like a quarter or one-fifth the EXP you'd get from a swallowing at least, not literally 1 or 2 EXP.

Aside from the things everyone else has said, all I can say is I hope Nee gains some new moves under her belt! This'll easily be one of the most remembered games on the forum here if you keep this up, I guarantee you that!

Thanks so much for the review! I'm really glad that you enjoyed playing it as much as I enjoyed making it, so far! :D A lot of vore games on the site, especially other RPG Maker ones, contain features that are standard for an RPG, but not for a vore game. That's fine and all, but when I was developing Nee, I wanted to deviate from the standard a bit in order to include things that would make it more of a practical and vorishly-enjoyable game :) I think the approach mostly came from having played so many on the site myself, as well as making a few (but never releasing them). The goal of Nee is to figure out what everyone really wants in a game, and to deliver it :-D

And I'm really glad you like the dialogue, I'm doing my best to keep it funny :lol:

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:
mephistoVII wrote:
Very much agreed on the Etna and Laharl bits, now to add Flonne and give both Flonne and Etna vore scenes... It must be done for Justice

I completely agree with this, it would be a really funny Easter egg. Nothing to mention that I really love the characters from the Disgaea series.

We NEED an Etna vore scene easter egg XD lol
Possibly her voring a prinny?

I'm so glad you guys caught the Easter egg... :lol:

You want Etna in a vore scene? Well, it would be cruel of me not to deliver that... I'm playing through Disgaea D2 myself right now, so I'm sure it'll happen eventually :D

VoreLover12 wrote:Can we get a non-dropbox link please, as i am unable to play this game because the link doesn't work for me

Ah, really? I can look into finding another way to host it. Is anybody else having trouble with it? If I need to, I can send you the files directly, it's less than 20mb :)[/quote]

REPLY STARTS HERE REPLY STARTS HERE REPLY STARTS HERE REPLY STARTS HERE REPLY STARTS HERE REPLY STARTS HERE REPLY STARTS HERE

It bummes me out that D2 is basically the serries easymode. They OPed the hell out of the Aprentice system, and If you learn the all encompasing power of a defending heavy knight nothing can stand in your way.

I don't kid when I say that heavy knight manuver allowed me to beat the boss so underleveled that the guy who did it(Who was my highest leveled character at the time at 103) Jumped to level 129. There is no reason I should have been able to beat that boss.

You need to do cameos from all the games. Or at least just Disgaea 2. Mao, and lord Volvatores can go screw them selves, I miss Adell and Rozalin. I realy REALY hope for a 2 D2, hopefully with gameplay thats just a little more challanging.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:04 am

Nobodyman wrote:Just wanted to chime in and say you got a really damn good vore game going here. Really, I don't think there's anything I can recommend for improvement that hasn't already been mentioned.

I guess the only thing I might be wanting is some visible belly expansion, maybe by altering the sprites, but I can imagine how time-consuming that would be. Of course, the other option would be to impose pictures during the vore scenes, but I'm conflicted on those as, while some of them do work for me, a lot of them end up looking really amateurish.

But in all seriousness, please, just focus on getting the next update out as soon as you can. I'll be more than happy to leave the vore stuff to my imagination :D

Thanks so much! Unfortunately, I can't see myself messing with the sprites too much, but Chapter 3 is well underway :D

Aickavon12 wrote:I would like it if the vore scenes were perhaps a bit more detailed :(

Detailed how? I think I'm at my limit with effects and images, but I am fond of using descriptions to aid what I already have. Admittedly, some are a bit more detailed than others :lol:

The_Prof wrote:

I guess someone just happened to prey for the votes to come

*ba-dum tss*

Actually, the poll results are pretty close, I think, so you can expect more of everything in the next update. Personally, I'm more fond of a bigger variety of scenes over more detailed scenes, though... :lol:
Halcyon
???

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:32 pm

Before anything else, I love this game, Nee is cute. :) If I had to talk about what I want to see is: 1. Lily did not really have role, poor her :( . 2. This has already been said, detailing more scenes, you demende what kind, it is when one swallows the other. :gulp: It is much too fast for my taste, but it is a personal preference. :wink:
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby hernextmeal » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Ryuu27 wrote: Lily did not really have role, poor her :(

Talk to the robed man on the mountain after talking to the guy in Town Hall. I think Lily's role is implied there :)
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:23 pm

So what kinds of vore is there in the game? Is it only soft vore or are there others like unbirth/ anal, soul, ect?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:28 pm

Terrafox wrote:So what kinds of vore is there in the game? Is it only soft vore or are there others like unbirth/ anal, soul, ect?

So far there's oral vore. Mainly soft, with 1 or 2 semi-hard if I recall...
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:05 am

I finally defeated Roxanne! :D ^^; lol
Took me getting to lv22...
Bitch got robbed.jpg
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Schpadoinkle » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:20 am

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:I finally defeated Roxanne! :D ^^; lol
Bitch got robbed.jpg

Wish you could eat her after beating her.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lawrence Craft » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:31 am

Nice game so far, but the scene with the Lamia was a little bit short for my taste. p_p

Halcyon wrote:Ah, I know :( I had to add in the white flowers hint because that part was way too ridiculously hard to do without it.
Honestly said, I dont found it particularly hard.
A locked chest needs a key, so I searched for it.
After finding several locked chests, and seeing a different amount of flowers around them, it was more as easy to count one and one together...
Just such little puzzles making an RPG Maker game really worth playing!

VoreLover12 wrote:Can we get a non-dropbox link please, as i am unable to play this game because the link doesn't work for me
Dropbox should work for everyone...
If it does not: The problem has normally nothing to do with the hoster, but with your PC / OS / Browser.
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:41 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:Before anything else, I love this game, Nee is cute. :) If I had to talk about what I want to see is: 1. Lily did not really have role, poor her :( . 2. This has already been said, detailing more scenes, you demende what kind, it is when one swallows the other. :gulp: It is much too fast for my taste, but it is a personal preference. :wink:

Don't worry, Lily will have a bigger role soon! But I'm glad you like her as well. I'm rather fond of Lily myself :wink:

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:
Terrafox wrote:So what kinds of vore is there in the game? Is it only soft vore or are there others like unbirth/ anal, soul, ect?

So far there's oral vore. Mainly soft, with 1 or 2 semi-hard if I recall...

^
The vore in the game will probably stay at oral/soft vore, just out of personal preference. :) (Though I can appreciate other kinds of vore from time to time!)

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:I finally defeated Roxanne! lol
Bitch got robbed.jpg

:lol:

Lawrence Craft wrote:Nice game so far, but the scene with the Lamia was a little bit short for my taste. p_p

Halcyon wrote:Ah, I know :( I had to add in the white flowers hint because that part was way too ridiculously hard to do without it.
Honestly said, I dont found it particularly hard.
A locked chest needs a key, so I searched for it.
After finding several locked chests, and seeing a different amount of flowers around them, it was more as easy to count one and one together...
Just such little puzzles making an RPG Maker game really worth playing!

Thank you! I'm glad you liked the game :) and I'm glad you thought the puzzle wasn't too hard, I was beginning to worry that it was a waste of time.
Halcyon
???

Postby Schpadoinkle » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:51 am

I was making money in the arena earlier and I was wondering.

Would it be at all possible to play as one of the predators? I don't know enough about RPG Maker VX's events to know whether or not this would be possible.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game