Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! COMPLETE~ 100+ Unique Vore Scenes!

Postby KyuubiNoKitsune67 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:14 am

Raptor1 wrote:Got them, thanks. I can't seem to find the pred scene in the shadow citadel. Fortune Teller says,"A young, timid-looking girl hides in the shadows, in an empty, abandoned room."

You're probably looking for one of the Succubus Lolis. The Shadow Citadel has two, the Succubus Loli and the Busty Succubus Loli. I've noticed that they tend to spawn in the abandoned rooms on the first floor.
When Life gives you lemons...
Throw those lemons back at Life.
Because you can't make lemonade, with just lemons.
KyuubiNoKitsune67
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raptor1 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:24 am

KyuubiNoKitsune67 wrote:
Raptor1 wrote:Got them, thanks. I can't seem to find the pred scene in the shadow citadel. Fortune Teller says,"A young, timid-looking girl hides in the shadows, in an empty, abandoned room."

You're probably looking for one of the Succubus Lolis. The Shadow Citadel has two, the Succubus Loli and the Busty Succubus Loli. I've noticed that they tend to spawn in the abandoned rooms on the first floor.

Yeah, it was the Busty Succubus Loli. Thanks.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!
Raptor1
Participator

Postby KyuubiNoKitsune67 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:38 am

Raptor1 wrote:Yeah, it was the Busty Succubus Loli. Thanks.

No problem :D
When Life gives you lemons...
Throw those lemons back at Life.
Because you can't make lemonade, with just lemons.
KyuubiNoKitsune67
Been posting for a bit

Postby carlj » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:17 pm

Hello! I'm looking for help.
I got stuck in the search of this vore scene, the fortune teller says: "I sense...A dark cave atop a tall mountain filled with gleaming treasure. A catastrophic roar shakes the earth, and a beast appears, ready for it's final showdown." (It's a prey scene)
I assumed it talked about the very first dragon in the first chapter, the one that eats when you approach the orb, however i got EVERY single pred and prey scene of all chapters, the only one remaining are:
1/2 Postgame Prey scenes
1/3 Other vore scenes
1/2 Unbirth scenes
So i am a bit confused since there's no way i missed that scene because is mandatory. Also a little help to how to find those other secret vore scenes?
carlj
Participator

Postby NECdew » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:25 pm

Funnily enough I'm looking for that one scene with the dark cave too, and one last star piece. It's been trying, though, because the fortuneteller says she can't find any more objects of power. Am I just glitched?
NECdew
New to the forum

Postby Halcyon » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:58 pm

carlj wrote:Hello! I'm looking for help.
I got stuck in the search of this vore scene, the fortune teller says: "I sense...A dark cave atop a tall mountain filled with gleaming treasure. A catastrophic roar shakes the earth, and a beast appears, ready for it's final showdown." (It's a prey scene)
I assumed it talked about the very first dragon in the first chapter, the one that eats when you approach the orb, however i got EVERY single pred and prey scene of all chapters, the only one remaining are:
1/2 Postgame Prey scenes
1/3 Other vore scenes
1/2 Unbirth scenes
So i am a bit confused since there's no way i missed that scene because is mandatory. Also a little help to how to find those other secret vore scenes?

Nothing is out of order here - you're right that you fight the dragon in chapter 1, but
Spoiler: show
what about the second encounter?

NECdew wrote:Funnily enough I'm looking for that one scene with the dark cave too, and one last star piece. It's been trying, though, because the fortuneteller says she can't find any more objects of power. Am I just glitched?

That's weird. Are you sure you need another star piece? What happens when you talk to Nyangoro?
Halcyon
???

Postby NECdew » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:17 pm

I figured it out - I didn't actually need another star piece, I needed Nyangoro to tell me to go talk to the Sage.
NECdew
New to the forum

Postby Halcyon » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:30 pm

NECdew wrote:I figured it out - I didn't actually need another star piece, I needed Nyangoro to tell me to go talk to the Sage.

Oh, good! I thought something like that might be the case!
Halcyon
???

Postby Kuja » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:28 pm

Could anyone PM me a save file? my comp didnt survive a big move I did across the country and I lost all of my progress :( I think I was just past Cerberus and im super bummered out over all my lost progress.
Kuja
Somewhat familiar

Postby Smb64 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:05 am

any chance of this being ported to android? would love to be able to play this when I'm on break!~
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7724-1401
Nintendo ID: smb-64
Feel The Fire Deep Inside, Burning Bright Where You Can't Hide
Smb64
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:42 am

Smb64 wrote:any chance of this being ported to android? would love to be able to play this when I'm on break!~

Probably not I'm afraid unless someone hands Halcyon a big sack of the money. He stated earlier in the thread that he's moving onto new things, and greener pastures.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby xwrath » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:17 am

The_Prof wrote:
Smb64 wrote:any chance of this being ported to android? would love to be able to play this when I'm on break!~

Probably not I'm afraid unless someone hands Halcyon a big sack of the money. He stated earlier in the thread that he's moving onto new things, and greener pastures.

Wasn't there a way to convert vx ace projects to mv? I think I've heard something like this a while ago, mv kinda exports to android, so if it's possible should be a matter of finding someone with mv and properly talk with Halcyon and this person.
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:12 am

Kuja wrote:Could anyone PM me a save file? my comp didnt survive a big move I did across the country and I lost all of my progress :( I think I was just past Cerberus and im super bummered out over all my lost progress.

If nobody else will send you one, message me~ I don't mind helping out an old friend :)

xwrath wrote:
The_Prof wrote:

Wasn't there a way to convert vx ace projects to mv? I think I've heard something like this a while ago, mv kinda exports to android, so if it's possible should be a matter of finding someone with mv and properly talk with Halcyon and this person.

Luckily for you guys, I'm pretty sure there is a way to emulate VX Ace games on Android, and you may not even need my help to do it. I don't know anything about it, though, unfortunately.

As for converting VX Ace projects to MV... now that I truly know nothing about, but if anyone finds out anything about it, please don't hesitate to let me know. I have been using MV a lot lately and I am quite fond of it :D
Halcyon
???

Postby ketchup » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:53 am

Halcyon wrote:As for converting VX Ace projects to MV... now that I truly know nothing about, but if anyone finds out anything about it, please don't hesitate to let me know. I have been using MV a lot lately and I am quite fond of it :D

Does this mean we might see a sequel? :D
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:42 pm

ketchup wrote:
Halcyon wrote:As for converting VX Ace projects to MV... now that I truly know nothing about, but if anyone finds out anything about it, please don't hesitate to let me know. I have been using MV a lot lately and I am quite fond of it :D

secret's out: Be ready for Nyan Adventures 2: Sasha's quest, where she travels high and low around the world to find the location of the legendary Six Chefs to collect the ingredients to make the perfect sandwich.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Halcyon » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:14 am

The_Prof wrote:
ketchup wrote:

secret's out: Be ready for Nyan Adventures 2: Sasha's quest, where she travels high and low around the world to find the location of the legendary Six Chefs to collect the ingredients to make the perfect sandwich.

:lol: :lol: You guys are the best...
Halcyon
???

Postby ItsSongxing » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:35 am

ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby VoreLover99 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:00 pm

Halcyon wrote:Luckily for you guys, I'm pretty sure there is a way to emulate VX Ace games on Android, and you may not even need my help to do it. I don't know anything about it, though, unfortunately.

As for converting VX Ace projects to MV... now that I truly know nothing about, but if anyone finds out anything about it, please don't hesitate to let me know. I have been using MV a lot lately and I am quite fond of it :D

I can confirm that Nyan Adventures works with the RPG Maker Android Emulator (Neko RPGXP Player).

Also, I've been looking into VX Ace to MV conversion, and I found a few useful sources. Apparently there's a script in the DLC folder of MV that you can use to convert the data of an Ace game so it's compatible with MV. Here's a link to the tutorial I found:

https://rpgmakermv.co/threads/how-do-yo ... to-mv.457/
EDIT: I found another good tutorial that goes more in-depth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWpdX6owr7k

So, in theory, porting the game shouldn't be that hard. Run the Ace game with the script in place, move some files, tinker with Nyan's scripts, do some texture resizing, and bam! Converted!

I hope this is helpful! :-D
(Also, if you do port it to MV, I'd love to see a direct Linux, Mac, and/or Android port :silly: )
Last edited by VoreLover99 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
VoreLover99
Been posting for a bit

Postby AkromX » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:12 am

I am having some trouble trying to find the last star piece.The fortune teller said something about a luscious lady and some water.
Spoiler: show
Reading the thread I know that it is in Ishara Inn, but I can't pass the drunk girl. Any tip on how to do that?
God knows that one day I will be in her stomach...
AkromX
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:42 am

I must be a fool, i've searched everywhere i can think of and yet i still can't find the teir 8 items to get upgraded...
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game