Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! COMPLETE~ 100+ Unique Vore Scenes!

Postby neversurrender21 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 am

maybe this is just me but in a later patch maybe can we give the fairy a dag gum sprint like nee. i keep getting stuck in the drake cave
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby l371c4 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:30 pm

Halcyon wrote:Thank you so much! And congrats on beating everything. I hope you enjoyed the ultimate vore scenes as well :D

l371c4 wrote:Hoooooly shit was the final boss worth it.

:wink:
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:15 am

l371c4 wrote:
Halcyon wrote:Thank you so much! And congrats on beating everything. I hope you enjoyed the ultimate vore scenes as well :D

yes you can join the elite club of those of us who have grand knowledge of the ins and outs of the game. Soon you will know as much of the game as Halcyon himself... Or even me
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Koseki » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:12 pm

i know im going to sound selfish and probably lots of you (and specially the author of the game) could be annoyed. i swear to god i have played the game for tenths of hours but after some time i just stop and then i have to start all over again because i dont remember what scenes i have and what i don't but the game is sooooo long after all the updates.... i don't know if someone would be so kind to give me a save file with the vore scenes of the game in a PM.

again im sorry and i understand if no one helps me, but the thing is i found that i love lots of scenes of this game and i love the main character....
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:27 pm

Koseki wrote:i know im going to sound selfish and probably lots of you (and specially the author of the game) could be annoyed. i swear to god i have played the game for tenths of hours but after some time i just stop and then i have to start all over again because i dont remember what scenes i have and what i don't but the game is sooooo long after all the updates.... i don't know if someone would be so kind to give me a save file with the vore scenes of the game in a PM.

again im sorry and i understand if no one helps me, but the thing is i found that i love lots of scenes of this game and i love the main character....

You don't have to remember what scenes you have and which you don't. Just pay the fortune teller in Felmora a few coins and she'll reveal a clue to a scene you don't have. Then you can check a book in libraries or the Seda Luka historical house that breaks down how many scenes you've unlocked in each chapter. Once you beat the game you can also access a room where you can replay any scene you've previously viewed.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:30 pm

Lol I manage to broke the game, if you haven't speak to Tenshi in act 2 she won't give you a star piece nor upgrade your armor, heh. Luckly since I know how to move I need to replay 8 hours as I wouldn't be able to beat Tock without tier 9 helmet.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:12 pm

neversurrender21 wrote:maybe this is just me but in a later patch maybe can we give the fairy a dag gum sprint like nee. i keep getting stuck in the drake cave

Sorry! I know it's difficult, but I promise it's not impossible!

The_Prof wrote:
l371c4 wrote:

yes you can join the elite club of those of us who have grand knowledge of the ins and outs of the game. Soon you will know as much of the game as Halcyon himself... Or even me

Dark Professor, give me the forbidden vore scenes >.>

The_Prof wrote:
Koseki wrote:i know im going to sound selfish and probably lots of you (and specially the author of the game) could be annoyed. i swear to god i have played the game for tenths of hours but after some time i just stop and then i have to start all over again because i dont remember what scenes i have and what i don't but the game is sooooo long after all the updates.... i don't know if someone would be so kind to give me a save file with the vore scenes of the game in a PM.

You don't have to remember what scenes you have and which you don't. Just pay the fortune teller in Felmora a few coins and she'll reveal a clue to a scene you don't have. Then you can check a book in libraries or the Seda Luka historical house that breaks down how many scenes you've unlocked in each chapter. Once you beat the game you can also access a room where you can replay any scene you've previously viewed.

Prof is correct! The game is quite long, but there is a scene counter that can show you which scenes you've found and which you haven't. Second, the fortune teller can tell you where to find those scenes you're missing. Third, once you beat the post-game boss, you can replay any scene you've found from a singular location. If you have trouble with any of those things, please message me! I'm happy to give you a hand :)

Urielzael2 wrote:Lol I manage to broke the game, if you haven't speak to Tenshi in act 2 she won't give you a star piece nor upgrade your armor, heh. Luckly since I know how to move I need to replay 8 hours as I wouldn't be able to beat Tock without tier 9 helmet.

Not quite! You should still be able to access all of Tenshi's scenes and dialogue even if you don't find her until late in the game. I remember making sure that this was specifically possible... are you having trouble?
Halcyon
???

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:22 pm

Well, I've tried to replay mithril tower quest, if you have talked to Tenshi in hell she was appearing so you could talk with her about helmet, if you haven't there is dialogue that Nee should visit her in hell, but there is no helmet dialogue option.

EDIT 1: Tried to speak with tenshi after apex shadpw, obtained clue from fortune teller still no mention about star or helmet. Started new game currently on part 3. BTW what triggers Tenshi star dialogue as maybe I had forgotten something.(haven't been playing this game for 2 months and I've forgotten a lot of stuff).

EDIT 2: Could have game bugged because I've do something what I most likely shouldn't be able to do? For example defeating Roxane in act 2 or defeating gorgons during first vist at dragon mountain?

EDIT 3: FinallyI think I got what I have missed. After speaking with charlotte there is aditional dialogue for Tenshi and that is propabbly reuirement to make helmet and star quest possible. Although stupid me deleted old save games thinking they are bugged (not that I mind replaying this masterpiece of the vore game). BTW I made some diggin in rpg maker and found that there is Dionysus vore scene. Is this reward from Tock? THX to you I've also learned about rpg maker so thank you once again and I think my problem is solved. We will see later.

EDIT 4: Yes, I was correct in EDIT 3, I had freaking forgotten about Charlottes quest thats why I haven't got access to dialogues.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:43 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:Well, I've tried to replay mithril tower quest, if you have talked to Tenshi in hell she was appearing so you could talk with her about helmet, if you haven't there is dialogue that Nee should visit her in hell, but there is no helmet dialogue option.

EDIT 1: Tried to speak with tenshi after apex shadpw, obtained clue from fortune teller still no mention about star or helmet. Started new game currently on part 3. BTW what triggers Tenshi star dialogue as maybe I had forgotten something.(haven't been playing this game for 2 months and I've forgotten a lot of stuff).

EDIT 2: Could have game bugged because I've do something what I most likely shouldn't be able to do? For example defeating Roxane in act 2 or defeating gorgons during first vist at dragon mountain?

EDIT 3: FinallyI think I got what I have missed. After speaking with charlotte there is aditional dialogue for Tenshi and that is propabbly reuirement to make helmet and star quest possible. Although stupid me deleted old save games thinking they are bugged (not that I mind replaying this masterpiece of the vore game). BTW I made some diggin in rpg maker and found that there is Dionysus vore scene. Is this reward from Tock? THX to you I've also learned about rpg maker so thank you once again and I think my problem is solved. We will see later.

EDIT 4: Yes, I was correct in EDIT 3, I had freaking forgotten about Charlottes quest thats why I haven't got access to dialogues.

So glad you figured it all out :lol: I know we talked a bit over PM, but I hope you enjoyed the rest of the game!
Halcyon
???

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:49 pm

As I said in pms, game is cool, tbh sińce I've completed everything I wanted to, I feel kinda empty. Therd is no more large rpg maker vore rpgs for me to complete - I'm basically stuck with skyrim and fallout 4 if I want to have unique vore experiance.

I don't know if I should ask you this here but what do you think about taking up abadonned projects?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raptor1 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:55 pm

Would anyone like to help me complete the pred/prey scenes?

Only prey scene I am missing is on chapter 8, between the Succubus Prowler/Succubus Mage scene and the Succubus Harem scene.

The first pred scene I am missing is on chapter 2, between Lesser Succubus scene and Lesser Imp scene. I am missing a bunch of the pred scenes, so I might post again, but I 'll try to figure them out on my own, first.

Much thanks to anyone who wants to help.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!
Raptor1
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:06 pm

Halcyon wrote:Dark Professor, give me the forbidden vore scenes >.>

well it's a little challenging but bear with me on this.

First step is to inspect every single mousehole in the game (keep an eye for the hidden ones in the crystal tower and dark palace) until you find a brief vore scene where Nee plucks a tiny out of the mousehole and eats her.

Then you have to get the three immortal trinkets from the trinity of sixes. To start this quest beat tock, then go to the sage of madness and ask for anything cool to quest for. He sends you a cryptic message that a secret tome guys the way. Find it in the forbidden section of the library.

Cygnus left his in the charge of Ino, who put it in his treasure room at the adventurers guild. To get it you have to beat Cydonia with no party members and unlock a special scene with him and Tenshi (without the guild getting a chance to see) and he thanks you with the key to the treasure room.

Satan's is the most straightforward, beat his bodyguard in a fight and he'll let you have it.

To get Tock's, you need to beat her within 10 turns and she will give it to you. She will also tell you that all 3 trinkets can unlock the secrets of the past.

Once you have all 3 play the pipe organ you aren't supposed to play, and you will be teleported into a mousehole and unlock the final prey scene with the greatest pred ever.
The_Prof
???

Postby neversurrender21 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:13 am

judging from what you've told us. im going to guess that nee is both pred and prey
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby Halcyon » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:34 am

Urielzael2 wrote:As I said in pms, game is cool, tbh sińce I've completed everything I wanted to, I feel kinda empty. Therd is no more large rpg maker vore rpgs for me to complete - I'm basically stuck with skyrim and fallout 4 if I want to have unique vore experiance.

I don't know if I should ask you this here but what do you think about taking up abadonned projects?

Sorry to say that the only projects I'm interested in working on are my own :wink: How's the saying go? If you want something done right, do it yourself! :D

Raptor1 wrote:Would anyone like to help me complete the pred/prey scenes?

Only prey scene I am missing is on chapter 8, between the Succubus Prowler/Succubus Mage scene and the Succubus Harem scene.

The first pred scene I am missing is on chapter 2, between Lesser Succubus scene and Lesser Imp scene. I am missing a bunch of the pred scenes, so I might post again, but I 'll try to figure them out on my own, first.

Post the fortune teller's hints and we'll happily point you in the right direction :D

The_Prof wrote:
Halcyon wrote:Dark Professor, give me the forbidden vore scenes >.>

well it's a little challenging but bear with me on this.

First step is to inspect every single mousehole in the game (keep an eye for the hidden ones in the crystal tower and dark palace) until you find a brief vore scene where Nee plucks a tiny out of the mousehole and eats her.

Then you have to get the three immortal trinkets from the trinity of sixes. To start this quest beat tock, then go to the sage of madness and ask for anything cool to quest for. He sends you a cryptic message that a secret tome guys the way. Find it in the forbidden section of the library.

Cygnus left his in the charge of Ino, who put it in his treasure room at the adventurers guild. To get it you have to beat Cydonia with no party members and unlock a special scene with him and Tenshi (without the guild getting a chance to see) and he thanks you with the key to the treasure room.

Satan's is the most straightforward, beat his bodyguard in a fight and he'll let you have it.

To get Tock's, you need to beat her within 10 turns and she will give it to you. She will also tell you that all 3 trinkets can unlock the secrets of the past.

Once you have all 3 play the pipe organ you aren't supposed to play, and you will be teleported into a mousehole and unlock the final prey scene with the greatest pred ever.

Well, you certainly didn't let me down :lol: I hope nobody actually goes off looking for these...

Also, good luck beating Satan's bodyguard in a fight ^^;

neversurrender21 wrote:judging from what you've told us. im going to guess that nee is both pred and prey

Correct! Give the game a try and find our for yourself :D
Halcyon
???

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:24 am

Sorry to say that the only projects I'm interested in working on are my own :wink: How's the saying go? If you want something done right, do it yourself! :D

Sounds great doesn't work in my case ^^; Still need to learn much in RPGMaker and since I have to work I do not have that much time for rpgmaker learning. THX for encouragment though, maybe one day I will make great game. For me biggest challange would be to kick my ass into fifth gear so I won't abanndon project when having mental/idea blockade (Idea blockade less likely as I can always make polls on Eka's) or just stupid life things.

BTW since it is in game I have great idea for cheat code though I don't know if it is possible. How about making cheat that gives you abillity to devour everything after battle - with bunch of Nees dialogues since she would be most likely awared of Tocks presence. E.G. Devouring chaotic beast of wind - dragon and taunting it that from pred he became prey.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raptor1 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:49 am

Halcyon wrote:
Raptor1 wrote:Would anyone like to help me complete the pred/prey scenes?

Post the fortune teller's hints and we'll happily point you in the right direction :D

Okay, for the prey scene she says "I sense...a dark castle across an ocean and atop a great mountain. There is a powerful, dark-skinned demoness, who gazes upon you hungrily..."

For the pred scene, she says "I see...a fiery pit. A safe haven from the flames...but, for once, all is not safe. There, the last survivor awaits her fate..."
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!
Raptor1
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:55 am

About pred scene is propabbly nymph during succub raid on sanctuary. One succub ask if you want to eat nymph. Prey scene is proppably high succub near switch fight,
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raptor1 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:06 am

Urielzael2 wrote:About pred scene is propabbly nymph during succub raid on sanctuary. One succub ask if you want to eat nymph.

I got it, thanks. For the next one I am missing, the fortune teller says,"I sense...a town covered in snow. A lonely girl sits in her house, yearning for a friend, but something much more sinister stalks her from the shadows..." I assume this is the girl in Namara that has a secret hideout under a big tree somewhere in town. I can't find the big tree.

Urielzael2 wrote:Prey scene is proppably high succub near switch fight,

That's at the Shadow Citadel, right? The only switch I can find is the one that opens Aniki's cell.
Raptor1
Participator

Postby KyuubiNoKitsune67 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:24 am

Raptor1 wrote:I got it, thanks. For the next one I am missing, the fortune teller says,"I sense...a town covered in snow. A lonely girl sits in her house, yearning for a friend, but something much more sinister stalks her from the shadows..." I assume this is the girl in Namara that has a secret hideout under a big tree somewhere in town. I can't find the big tree.

The tree in question is all the way in the northeast corner of the map.

Raptor1 wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote: Prey scene is proppably high succub near switch fight,

That's at the Shadow Citadel, right? The only switch I can find is the one that opens Aniki's cell.

The succubus you're looking for is probably the Greater Succubus. Its an uncommon enemy encounter in the Shadow Citadel that you start running into, in the areas that were blocked by the flames on the 3rd Floor.
When Life gives you lemons...
Throw those lemons back at Life.
Because you can't make lemonade, with just lemons.
KyuubiNoKitsune67
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raptor1 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:30 am

KyuubiNoKitsune67 wrote:
Raptor1 wrote:I got it, thanks. For the next one I am missing, the fortune teller says,"I sense...a town covered in snow. A lonely girl sits in her house, yearning for a friend, but something much more sinister stalks her from the shadows..." I assume this is the girl in Namara that has a secret hideout under a big tree somewhere in town. I can't find the big tree.

The tree in question is all the way in the northeast corner of the map.

Raptor1 wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote: Prey scene is proppably high succub near switch fight,

The succubus you're looking for is probably the Greater Succubus. Its an uncommon enemy encounter in the Shadow Citadel that you start running into, in the areas that were blocked by the flames on the 3rd Floor.

Got them, thanks. I can't seem to find the pred scene in the shadow citadel. Fortune Teller says,"A young, timid-looking girl hides in the shadows, in an empty, abandoned room."
Raptor1
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game