Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: NYAN ADVENTURES! Open-World Vore RPG Adventure

Postby Zomulgustar » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:45 am

Fun game so far. Loving that getting vored isn't a game over. There's even a counter for it so we completionists can feel a sense of accomplishment :-D

I've seen a couple skips in chats that I'm fairly sure aren't due to any keyboard error on my part(most noticeable during the first scene in guild). Combat system is really basic at this point, but I'm sure you know that. The arena was a nice twist, but too easily beatable once you learn to just hide. Might be funner to place bets on who gets to eat you and then try to make sure that one gets you. harder difficulty means more preds. Just an idea. Loved the specialized vore scenes for each succubus though.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:09 am

dvex wrote:i found 8 out of the 9 prey scenes for chapter 2 (5 girls in arena, lamia, lesser succubus, succubus in brothel) does anyone know how to get the one im missing.

Go upstairs in the bar and walk into the empty chair at the table with the three succubi.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:18 am

Another game to play, OH JOY!!! XD
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Doomlycupcake » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:29 am

Much Exp and money grinding hoora :| Still good game though
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:39 am

InverseTacquito wrote:
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:Where can you find the naga that's in the screenshot? That's the only prey scene I'm missing. I'm also missing two pred scenes in chapter 2. I got the lizard and the lesser imp ones.

Spoiler: show
You know those chests in the forest? The second time you enter, Nee says something about a man who once found treasure by counting white flowers. It's a hint to open the chests in order of how many flowers are around them, 1-5. After that, you can open the silver chest surrounded by white flowers to get the mossy key. The mossy key opens the gate by Nee's home, leading to the tunnel into the Lamia's lair. Defeat her, and you get a Star Piece.

She seems to be another superboss, like Roxanne, but not NEARLY as trying. :3 Happy hunting!

Okay and thanks.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Schpadoinkle » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:42 am

Ooooh, this looks promising.

Here's hoping you don't wind up with half a million prey scenes with barely half a dozen pred scenes like a lot of other games that let you pred.

Edit: Played a little of the game and I have to say the vore scenes (aside from the non human ones. That's just personal preference though) are fantastic. But I can't seem to find the last two pred scenes.

Edit edit: Never mind. Found both of them. Too bad the succubus one is shrinking, but again. Personal Pref. Cant' wait for chapter 3~
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RumiBelly » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:31 am

Bug reports
Inside dragon walls need redefining there are a lot of broken walls

When explaining the prophesy Nee says "once of the heroes" instead of "one of the heroes"

When going up trite mountain, after passing the op animals go to the stairs to the right, there are a few broken walls on the first second and third row walls.

and not sure if bugs or features due to deviation from the standard

The game doesn't remember if you vored someone letting you revore them, but ruining immersion at the same time

If you are defeated you do not get a gameover, you just start from the entrance to the area
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Schpadoinkle » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:35 am

Considering how careful he was with switches in the game code (Sorry, Halcyon. I have a habit of cracking open games I find in RPG maker to see if I missed anything), I'm sure that the prey coming back is a feature, not a bug.

If it IS a bug, I hope he keeps it in.

Also the no game over for defeats IS a feature, not a bug.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:40 am

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:I found a glitch in the arena. Due to bad pathfinding for the succubi, you can easily last forever if you go to a corner of the arena with no succubi near you.

Also, in chapter 1, the drunk guy reappears even if you've already eaten him.

I know about the bad pathfinding :( but there's only so much I can do. It's up to you to keep it interesting, if you want, or you can cheat to get the money :lol:

WolfHunter wrote:thanks for the game its really awesome and i laughed at the currency since i am from israel!
keep up the good work its a really good made game!

Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it! :D

InverseTacquito wrote:That a fact? Huh. Well, at level 15, I'm already doing nearly 100 HP a pop... Maybe it IS somehow manageable.

...If I could get lucky enough to land ten hits /before/ getting steamrolled. XD Thanks for the heads-up, Shadowlyger. I'll have to experiment with that in due time.

Edit: Well, look at that! I actually won! At that level, it seems Nee goes into random bouts of continuous omnidodge. That, and I scored a critical of 336 out of the gate.

...Still, I will admit the fight is flawed. I was able to grind that much because I had a lot of time and boredom on my hands, but I doubt anyone else would really care to go that far. If good sir Halcyon sees this post, I humbly (or not, depending on your viewpoint) request a good and solid nerfing -- either in her HP or attack power -- both phys. and special, as again, two hits from her and you're out of the races. No breathing room for items, either.

It doesn't need to be too terribly much, in my opinion, but it does needs to happen because as it is now, the fight entirely relies on luck and nothing but. It's ultimately just a frustration on players as it is now.

Hi, thanks so much for the commentary on the fight! I really do appreciate the thorough and dedicated playthrough you've given me :D A few things, actually...

1. You do not have to beat Roxanne to progress through the story. The star pieces, which can be found in numerous places, are meant for special postgame stuff that I haven't implemented. Furthermore, Roxanne is meant to be the strongest opponent so far (besides the mountain gorgons) not because she's unbeatable, but because the idea is to wait until later in the game to fight her.

2. You CAN, in fact, re-enter hell after you leave, despite what Satan says. This is an important plot point, and if you ask Satan about it upon return, he addresses it (rather cryptically, I'll admit :wink: ) so the idea is to come back and fight her later.
Halcyon
???

Postby Halcyon » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:44 am

The Saint of Ravens wrote:Very well made game, I particularly love how you have the digestion system set up ^^ Bravo and very well done.

Thanks so much! I'm honored :D

InverseTacquito wrote:
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:Where can you find the naga that's in the screenshot? That's the only prey scene I'm missing. I'm also missing two pred scenes in chapter 2. I got the lizard and the lesser imp ones.

You know those chests in the forest? The second time you enter, Nee says something about a man who once found treasure by counting white flowers. It's a hint to open the chests in order of how many flowers are around them, 1-5. After that, you can open the silver chest surrounded by white flowers to get the mossy key. The mossy key opens the gate by Nee's home, leading to the tunnel into the Lamia's lair. Defeat her, and you get a Star Piece.

She seems to be another superboss, like Roxanne, but not NEARLY as trying. :3 Happy hunting!

Nailed it! Thank you for figuring all that out, I was worried it was too much of a challenge :lol:

Link13112 wrote:I love Nee soo much! You created an awesome character in her :D I cant wait to see where this goes... I'm still stuck getting money in Hell >.<

Thanks!! I love Nee too, I'm immensely excited to see where the rest of her adventures take us. Also: the arena and the imp hunting are your best bets :lol:
Halcyon
???

Postby Halcyon » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:51 am

Zomulgustar wrote:Fun game so far. Loving that getting vored isn't a game over. There's even a counter for it so we completionists can feel a sense of accomplishment :-D

I've seen a couple skips in chats that I'm fairly sure aren't due to any keyboard error on my part(most noticeable during the first scene in guild). Combat system is really basic at this point, but I'm sure you know that. The arena was a nice twist, but too easily beatable once you learn to just hide. Might be funner to place bets on who gets to eat you and then try to make sure that one gets you. harder difficulty means more preds. Just an idea. Loved the specialized vore scenes for each succubus though.

Thanks so much! I spent a lot of time on those scenes, because I was excited to tell the stories of the succubi voring Nee. I like to think they all have their own distinct style. Bu thank you for the suggestion, I think that would be a cool twist :D

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:Another game to play, OH JOY!!! XD

You bet! You'll play it and you'll like it :wink:

Doomlycupcake wrote:Much Exp and money grinding hoora :| Still good game though

Thanks!! I'm still trying to balance it to make grinding as small as possible. Tip: voring gives loads more experience than just winning battles :wink:

Schpadoinkle wrote:Ooooh, this looks promising.

Here's hoping you don't wind up with half a million prey scenes with barely half a dozen pred scenes like a lot of other games that let you pred.

Edit: Played a little of the game and I have to say the vore scenes (aside from the non human ones. That's just personal preference though) are fantastic. But I can't seem to find the last two pred scenes.

Edit edit: Never mind. Found both of them. Too bad the succubus one is shrinking, but again. Personal Pref. Cant' wait for chapter 3~

Thanks so much! I can't wait for chapter 3 myself. And don't worry, I'll be sure to do my best to keep the pred scenes numerous and varied :D

radiogenicvore wrote:Bug reports
Inside dragon walls need redefining there are a lot of broken walls
When explaining the prophesy Nee says "once of the heroes" instead of "one of the heroes"
When going up trite mountain, after passing the op animals go to the stairs to the right, there are a few broken walls on the first second and third row walls.
and not sure if bugs or features due to deviation from the standard
The game doesn't remember if you vored someone letting you revore them, but ruining immersion at the same time
If you are defeated you do not get a gameover, you just start from the entrance to the area

Thank you for the report, I really appreciate it. The broken walls are a problem.

As for being able to re-vore people, it's true that I did that on purpose. The reason for that is that I wanted to make every vore scene repeatable, so that no one would have to re-start the game just to re-see a cool scene.

Schpadoinkle wrote:Considering how careful he was with switches in the game code (Sorry, Halcyon. I have a habit of cracking open games I find in RPG maker to see if I missed anything), I'm sure that the prey coming back is a feature, not a bug.

If it IS a bug, I hope he keeps it in.

Also the no game over for defeats IS a feature, not a bug.

That's right! But please, try not to look in the game code too much, it contains spoilers :lol: including the project file was an oversight on my part!
Halcyon
???

Re: NYAN ADVENTURES! Open-World Vore RPG Adventure (FIXES)

Postby Halcyon » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:53 am

ATTENTION to everyone who's played the game so far:

Thank you so much for the comments, please keep them coming! Additionally, I've just uploaded a fix (v0.3.4) that contains fixes to some difficult to access but game-breaking bugs. Additionally, the fix removes the project file from the game directory. Please download it and replace the old files! Furthermore, please try not to poke around in the project file, if you have it! Delete it instead, if you can. While I would like to show off the inner workings of the game, I don't want to risk SPOILERS (of which there are many) in the project file. Thanks!! :D

ALSO, I would like to repeat. For those of you who haven't tried: You CAN return to hell after you leave, despite what Satan says. That will become an important plot point that will be addressed later in the storyline development (assuming I get that far :lol: )
Halcyon
???

Postby TheFullTour » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:54 pm

I Rather like being able to poke around in the game files to find stuff that I missed in a play through ><
TheFullTour
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:54 pm

TheFullTour wrote:I Rather like being able to poke around in the game files to find stuff that I missed in a play through ><

It's not worth it!! That's why I put the vore scene counter in the historical center :wink: if you miss something, you'll know!

...Actually, I'm sure I'll forget again, and include the project file in a later release, so you can look forward to that instead :lol:
Halcyon
???

Postby warbrand4 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:07 pm

you don't need to include the project file, it isn't that hard to rip rpg maker games open to get them in the editor... unless you properly incript the game.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Schpadoinkle » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:17 pm

warbrand4 wrote:you don't need to include the project file, it isn't that hard to rip rpg maker games open to get them in the editor... unless you properly incript the game.

And even then if you have an RGSSAD decoder, that won't stop you.

Still, if you don't want me poking around in the code looking for stuff, then I'll stop.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:23 pm

this game is sadistically cruel... I mean seriously the random treasure chests on the map are LOCKED? WHO DOES THAT?!
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:24 pm

Anyone who actually owns RPGmaker VX Ace can easily poke around in the files. That said, I typically leave that for after I've done everything I can find in an area.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:44 pm

The_Prof wrote:this game is sadistically cruel... I mean seriously the random treasure chests on the map are LOCKED? WHO DOES THAT?!

Ah, I know :( I had to add in the white flowers hint because that part was way too ridiculously hard to do without it.

On a side note, nice to see you in another one of my vore game threads, Prof! It's been a few years... :D
Halcyon
???

Postby mephistoVII » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Really great and funny game so far Halcyon! Nee is a really captivating character that just makes me want to play a little more.
So far the scenes are well made, still didn't get the lamia one but already working on it!
The combat system is pretty basic so far, but eating the preys gives more EXP so not a real problem so far.
The hell arena was a really interesting and cool idea, each succubus having a different scene makes it really funny, I can still hide all of the time in one of the corners, but I now that the patchfinding in the RPG maker vx ace is quite lacking in large areas as they just stop going after you if you get too far away.
Use this script if you want, helped me with chase parts in my games:
module Trace # <= don't touch this
#==============================================================================
# ? ??-VX ? Trace Stealth System ? version 2.2 ? Prof. Meow Meow
# Converted to VXA by LiTTleDRAgo
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# 1.0
# ? Initial release
# 1.1
# ? Alert no longer counts down while a message is displayed
# ? Revised the trace method, slimming it down and fixing the following bugs:
# ? Fixed a bug where tracers' vision would sometimes be blocked by itself
# ? Fixed a bug where tracers would see through Same As Characters events
# 2.0
# ? Added the sound stealth system
# ? Changed the way the trace range is handled
# ? Added ability to disable a tracer's senses
# 2.1
# ? Patched minors bugs
# 2.2
# ? Rewrote trace method using Bresenham's Line Algorithm
# ? Tracing With Style - please read everything!
# Tracer (n): Anything that is searching for the player, e.g., a guard.
# Designate which events are a tracer by including "tracer" in its name.
# When a tracer event sees the player, the Alert Switch it turned ON.
# When the Alert Switch is turned on, a countdown begins. If the player
# remains out of site for 1800 frames, the Alert Switch is turned OFF.
ALERT_SWITCH = 15 # any game switch
ALERT_COUNTDOWN = 1200 # frames (60 frames is 1 second; 1800 frames is 30 sec)
# ? Change How Far Your Guards Can See
# By default, tracers have an average range of vision: 5 tiles.
# A tracer's range should be odd: 3, 5, 7, 9, etc.
# An even value will be the next odd number, e.g., 4 will be a range of 5.
TRACE_RANGE_DEFAULT = 5 # any odd value
# You can change the range at any time by calling this line:
# ? $game_map.trace_range = n where n is the new sight range
# You may want to change the trace range when the lighting changes:
# ? For a dark room, or during the night, use 3 or 5.
# ? For a lit room, or during the day, use 5 or higher.
# ? Three Ways To Hide The Player From Sight
# There are three methods that can be used to hide the player:
# ? Make the player transparent
# ? Make the player's opacity to HIDE_OPACITY or lower
# ? Change the Hide Switch to ON
HIDE_OPACITY = 50 # 0~255 (for realism, keep it low)
HIDE_SWITCH = 6 # any game switch
# ? 2.0 Feature ? Making a Ruckus: a guide to sound stealth ?
# All noises have a loudness value which is it's range. For example, a
# noise with a loudness of 4 will be heard by all guards within 4 tiles.
# To make a noise, call the following line from within a Move Route command:
# ? tss_noise(n) where n is the range of the noise
# When a tracer hears a noise, its Caution Self Swith is set ON.
# To have the tracer move toward the source the sound, call the following
# line from within it's custom autonomous movement:
# ? tss_investigate
# Once the tracer reaches the source, its Caution Self Switch is set OFF.
CAUTION_SELF_SWITCH = "C" # "A", "B", "C", or "D"
# When the player sprints, he or she makes some noise!
# You can change how much noise is made at any time by calling this line:
# ? $game_player.sprint_noise = n where n is the range of the noise
DEFAULT_SPRINT_NOISE = 0 # any value (set this to 0 to disable)
# Here are some example of noises and their estimated range:
# ? Creaking Floor............ 1~2
# ? Carefully Closing a Door.. 2~3
# ? Sneezing or Coughing...... 4~5
# ? Bumping Into Something.... 4~5
# ? Tripping Over Furniture... 6~7
# ? Breaking Glass............ 8~9
# Sprinting:
# ? Thief Sprinting........... 2~3
# ? Civilian Sprinting........ 4~6
# ? Soldier Sprinting......... 7~9
# Dialogue:
# ? Whispering................ 2~3
# ? Talking................... 4~6
# ? Shouting.................. 7~9
# ? 2.0 Feature ? Two Ways To Disable a Tracer's Senses
# There are two methods that can be used to disable a tracer's "senses":
# ? Erase the tracer event
# ? Change it's Disabling Self Switch to ON
# Prof tip: "D" is for many things- dead, disabled.... When you knock out a
# guard, erase or turn it's "D" self switch ON so he can't see or hear you!
ALLOW_SELF_SWITCH_DISABLING = true # true~false
DISABLING_SELF_SWITCH = "D" # "A", "B", "C", or "D"
# ? Special Effects
# When a guard sees you, an ! appears above all heads and an ME plays.
SHOW_ALERT = false # Do you want the ! to display? true~false
PLAY_ALERT = false # Do you want an ME to play? true~false
ALERT_ME = "Audio/ME/Shock" # Which ME do you want to play? any ME
ALERT_VOLUME = 100 # At what volume? 0~100
ALERT_PITCH = 100 # At what pitch? 50~150
# When the guards call off the search, a ? appears above all heads.
SHOW_QUIT = true # Do you want the ? to display? true~false
# 2.0 Feature ? When a guards hears a noise, a ? appears above it's head
# and an ME plays.
SHOW_CAUTION = false # Do you want the ? to display? true~false
PLAY_CAUTION = false # Do you want an ME to play? true~false
CAUTION_ME = "Audio/ME/Mystery" # Which ME do you want to play? any ME
CAUTION_VOLUME = 100 # At what volume? 0~100
CAUTION_PITCH = 100 # At what pitch? 50~150
# ? 2.0 Feature ? Something For Fun
# You can call huh? or hey! through an event script to display '?' or '!'
# above all active tracer heads!
# ? DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING BELOW THIS POINT - this is for your own safety!
CHECK_INTERVAL = 16 # 16
end
# Game System
class Game_Map
#----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Local Variables
attr_accessor :trace_range
attr_accessor :alert_countdown
# Update
alias trace_system_update update unless $@
def update(*args)
trace_system_update(*args)
@trace_range ||= Trace::TRACE_RANGE_DEFAULT
@alert_countdown ||= 0
if @alert_countdown > 0 and !$game_message.visible
@alert_countdown -= 1
elsif @alert_countdown <= 0 and $game_switches[Trace::ALERT_SWITCH]
if Trace::SHOW_QUIT
for i in $game_map.events.keys
event = $game_map.events[i]
if event.name.include?("tracer") and !event.erased
next if Trace::ALLOW_SELF_SWITCH_DISABLING and
event.get_self_switch(Trace::DISABLING_SELF_SWITCH)
event.balloon_id = 2
end
end
end
$game_switches[Trace::ALERT_SWITCH] = false
$game_map.need_refresh = true
end
end
end
# Game Character
class Game_Character
# Local Variables
attr_accessor :old_x
attr_accessor :old_y
attr_accessor :old_player_x
attr_accessor :old_player_y
attr_accessor :attention_x
attr_accessor :attention_y
# Initialize
alias trace_initialize initialize unless $@
def initialize
trace_initialize
@old_x = @x
@old_y = @y
@old_player_x = 0
@old_player_y = 0
@attention_x = @x
@attention_y = @y
end
# Update
alias trace_update update unless $@
def update
trace_update
if @id > 0 # if an event
if name.include?("tracer") and not @erased
if @old_x != @x or @old_y != @y or
@old_player_x != $game_player.x or @old_player_y != $game_player.y
if !$game_switches[Trace::ALERT_SWITCH]
if tss_trace
if Trace::PLAY_ALERT
name = Trace::ALERT_ME
volume = Trace::ALERT_VOLUME
pitch = Trace::ALERT_PITCH
Audio.me_play(name, volume, pitch)
end
if Trace::SHOW_ALERT
for event in $game_map.events.values
event.balloon_id = 1
end
end
end
$game_switches[Trace::ALERT_SWITCH] = true
$game_map.alert_countdown = Trace::ALERT_COUNTDOWN
end
end
@old_x = @x
@old_y = @y
@old_player_x = $game_player.x
@old_player_y = $game_player.y
end
if [(@x - @attention_x).abs, (@y - @attention_y).abs].max < 2 and
get_self_switch(Trace::CAUTION_SELF_SWITCH)
@balloon_id = 2 if Trace::SHOW_QUIT
set_self_switch(Trace::CAUTION_SELF_SWITCH, false)
end
end
end
end
# Trace
def tss_trace(range = $game_map.trace_range)
return false if Trace::ALLOW_SELF_SWITCH_DISABLING and
get_self_switch(Trace::DISABLING_SELF_SWITCH)
return false if $game_player.transparent
return false if $game_switches[Trace::HIDE_SWITCH]
return false if $game_player.opacity <= Trace::HIDE_OPACITY
return false if (range||0) > 0 and !player_in_sight_field?
x0, y0 = @x * 32 + 16, @y * 32 + 16
x1, y1 = $game_player.x * 32 + 16, $game_player.y * 32 + 16
line_points = get_line(x0, y0, x1, y1)
check_countdown = Trace::CHECK_INTERVAL
line_points.each do |point|
if check_countdown > 0
check_countdown -= 1
else
check_countdown = Trace::CHECK_INTERVAL
x, y = point[:x]/32, point[:y]/32
break if !$game_player.passable?(x, y, @direction) and !pos?(x, y)
return true if $game_player.pos?(x, y)
end
end
return false
end
# Player In Sight Field?
def player_in_sight_field?
# Find the center of the range because the range is radial
range = 1 + $game_map.trace_range / 2
# Find the center of the field of vision
center_vision_x = @x
center_vision_y = @y
center_vision_y += range if @direction == 2
center_vision_x -= range if @direction == 4
center_vision_x += range if @direction == 6
center_vision_y -= range if @direction == 8
# Calculate the X & Y distances between the center of vision and player
sx = center_vision_x - $game_player.x
sy = center_vision_y - $game_player.y
# Return true if the player is within the field of vision
return true if [sx.abs,sy.abs].max < range
# Otherwise, return false
return false
end
# Noise
def tss_noise(range = 0)
if $game_switches[Trace::ALERT_SWITCH] == false
sx = event.x - @x
sy = event.y - @y
if [sx.abs, sy.abs].max <= range
if Trace::PLAY_CAUTION
name = Trace::CAUTION_ME
volume = Trace::CAUTION_VOLUME
pitch = Trace::CAUTION_PITCH
Audio.me_play(name, volume, pitch)
end
event.attention_x = @x
event.attention_y = @y
event.balloon_id = 2 if Trace::SHOW_CAUTION
event.set_self_switch(Trace::CAUTION_SELF_SWITCH, true)
end
end
end
end
end
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
# * Investigate
def tss_investigate
sx = @x - @attention_x
sy = @y - @attention_y
if sx.abs + sy.abs >= 20
move_random
else
case rand(6)
when 0..3; move_toward_position(@attention_x,@attention_y)
when 4; move_random
when 5; move_forward
end
end
end
# * Move Toward Position
def move_toward_position(x,y)
sx = @x - x
sy = @y - y
if sx != 0 or sy != 0
if sx.abs > sy.abs # Horizontal distance is longer
sx > 0 ? move_left : move_right # Prioritize left-right
if @move_failed and sy != 0
sy > 0 ? move_up : move_down
end
else # Vertical distance is longer
sy > 0 ? move_up : move_down # Prioritize up-down
if @move_failed and sx != 0
sx > 0 ? move_left : move_right
end
end
end
end
# Get Self Switch
def get_self_switch(switch)
key = [@map_id, @id, switch]
return $game_self_switches[key]
end
# Set Self Switch
def set_self_switch(switch,true_false)
key = [@map_id, @id, switch]
$game_self_switches[key] = true_false
end
# Get Line
# Algorithm by.. Bresenham
# Written by.... RogueBasin
def get_line(x0,y0,x1,y1)
original_x0, original_y0 = x0, y0
points = []
steep = ((y1-y0).abs) > ((x1-x0).abs)
if steep
x0,y0 = y0,x0
x1,y1 = y1,x1
end
if x0 > x1
x0,x1 = x1,x0
y0,y1 = y1,y0
end
deltax = x1-x0
deltay = (y1-y0).abs
error = (deltax / 2).to_i
y = y0
ystep = nil
if y0 < y1
ystep = 1
else
ystep = -1
end
for x in x0..x1
if steep
points << {:x => y, :y => x}
else
points << {:x => x, :y => y}
end
error -= deltay
if error < 0
y += ystep
error += deltax
end
end
if original_x0 != points[0][:x] or original_y0 != points[0][:y]
points.reverse!
end
return points
end
end
# Game Event
class Game_Event < Game_Character
# Name (get name)
def name
return @event.name
end
# Erased (get erased)
def erased
return @erased
end
end
# Game Player
class Game_Player < Game_Character
# Local Variables
attr_accessor :old_steps
attr_accessor :sprint_noise
# Update
alias trace_player_update update unless $@
def update(*args)
trace_player_update(*args)
@old_steps ||= 0
@sprint_noise ||= Trace::DEFAULT_SPRINT_NOISE
if $game_party.steps > @old_steps + 5 and moving? and dash?
tss_noise(@sprint_noise)
@old_steps = $game_party.steps
end
end
end
# Game Interpreter
class Game_Interpreter
# Huh?
def huh?
event.balloon_id = 2 # display ?
end
end
end
# Hey!
def hey!
event.balloon_id = 1 # display !
end
end
end
end

class Game_Character

unless method_defined?(:move_upper_right)
define_method(:move_down) {|*args| move_straight(2)}
define_method(:move_left) {|*args| move_straight(4)}
define_method(:move_right) {|*args| move_straight(6)}
define_method(:move_up) {|*args| move_straight(8)}
define_method(:move_lower_left) {|*args| move_diagonal(4, 2)}
define_method(:move_lower_right) {|*args| move_diagonal(6, 2)}
define_method(:move_upper_left) {|*args| move_diagonal(4, 8)}
define_method(:move_upper_right) {|*args| move_diagonal(6, 8)}
end
end

Also I laughed a lot when I saw Etna and Laharl from Disgaea in hell as well, if Flonne and a prinny were there too it would have been even more funnier :D
Can't wait too see more of the game in Chapter 3.
mephistoVII
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game