Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: NYAN ADVENTURES! Open-World Vore RPG Adventure (FIXES)

Postby RavenXeo » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:54 pm

I love Nee as a character..
Everything about her.
..except that i'd love her to gain a little...'meat' from voring people.
Maybe getting certain pred scenes should grant abilities/stat boosts..?
One who knows Nothing can understand nothing.

Naga: Heaven doesn't come in less than 10 feet...unless its an Octo-girl <3
RavenXeo
Participator

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:32 pm

I'm missing just one pred scene in chapter 2. Anyone know where it is?

Ihave the shrunken succubi one, the lizard one, and the small imp one.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:35 pm

Enter the nymph building multiple times until something is different. Should be easy enough to find then.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:36 am

mephistoVII wrote:Also I laughed a lot when I saw Etna and Laharl from Disgaea in hell as well, if Flonne and a prinny were there too it would have been even more funnier :D
Can't wait too see more of the game in Chapter 3.

Very much agreed on the Etna and Laharal bits, now to add Flonne and give both Flonne and Etna vore scenes... It must be done for Justice
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Reaverbot » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:47 am

Cute game, I like it so far. The main character is cute, and the dialogue is pretty amusing. Vore scenes aren't bad either.

A few things I have to say though;

1. There's a lot of really weird negative space that I can't really figure out the use of. A lot of towns have large expanses of area with absolutely nothing there. There's also long segments that involve ages of walking, like the dragon stomach and the forest maze. That stuff drives me crazy, perhaps more than others as I have messed up wrists that start to hurt after doing things with them too long. Maybe shorten the distance between things just a -little-? Though I admit the underworld city seems a bit better.

2. I noticed several bad walls. Some in the dragon, some in hell with those doors-that-aren't-really-doors which let you cross up onto the roof.

3. This isn't really a complaint so much as curiosity, but what's with the whole "sexism" theme? NPCs seem to mention it, and there are big plot scenes regarding it. I guess it just sort of stood out as a weird inclusion into a vore game.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:17 am

Shadowlyger wrote:Enter the nymph building multiple times until something is different. Should be easy enough to find then.

Thanks.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Ettore » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:37 am

sorry for my bad english, i only want to say that
I love this game, I hope to see more progress in the game, thanks for creating it :D
Ettore
New to the forum

Postby InverseTacquito » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:40 am

Alright, after seeing all there is to see thus far, here are my amateur-gamer thoughts!

First and foremost, you have a FANTASTIC sense of how a vore game in RPG Maker should be handled. The thing I may like the most you implemented is the lack of Game Overs after losing a battle or getting a vore scene because, let's face it, we're on a fetish community forum and will actively hunt those scenes out. XD It's a real blessing to be able to get right back into the swing of things only seconds later rather than the tedium of reloading and everything.

Secondly, have you written for a game before? I mean, like an indie game or something? Because everything so far, albeit plodding in a few points, is actually pretty charming. Grammatical errors are nigh-nonexistent, every character with a name pops of their own accord, and generally it's just as easy to play this game for the game rather than for teh vores. THAT is something you very, very rarely see here. (In particular, some of the lines in Hell were downright hysterical, such as Nee's revelation she might go to Hell for eating people, but just shrugs it off by saying "totally worth it!".)

Finally, the aspect of eating enemies for a greater EXP boost. This, again, perfect for a vore RPG; you're blending the aesthetic with the standard gameplay so the change isn't jarring, it doesn't get in the way nor interrupt. My only suggestion here is that defeating enemies standard isn't completely, well, USELESS in a later update. XP I mean, like a quarter or one-fifth the EXP you'd get from a swallowing at least, not literally 1 or 2 EXP.

Aside from the things everyone else has said, all I can say is I hope Nee gains some new moves under her belt! This'll easily be one of the most remembered games on the forum here if you keep this up, I guarantee you that!
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby mephistoVII » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:44 am

by The_Prof » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:36 am

mephistoVII wrote:
Also I laughed a lot when I saw Etna and Laharl from Disgaea in hell as well, if Flonne and a prinny were there too it would have been even more funnier :D

Very much agreed on the Etna and Laharl bits, now to add Flonne and give both Flonne and Etna vore scenes... It must be done for Justice

I completely agree with this, it would be a really funny Easter egg. Nothing to mention that I really love the characters from the Disgaea series.
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:53 am

mephistoVII wrote:
by The_Prof » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:36 am

mephistoVII wrote:
Also I laughed a lot when I saw Etna and Laharl from Disgaea in hell as well, if Flonne and a prinny were there too it would have been even more funnier :D

Very much agreed on the Etna and Laharl bits, now to add Flonne and give both Flonne and Etna vore scenes... It must be done for Justice

I completely agree with this, it would be a really funny Easter egg. Nothing to mention that I really love the characters from the Disgaea series.

We NEED an Etna vore scene easter egg XD lol
Possibly her voring a prinny?
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Schpadoinkle » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:01 am

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:We NEED an Etna vore scene easter egg XD lol
Possibly her voring a prinny?

I think I'd rather eat Etna. x3
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreLover12 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:30 pm

Can we get a non-dropbox link please, as i am unable to play this game because the link doesn't work for me
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby Halcyon » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:31 pm

mephistoVII wrote:Really great and funny game so far Halcyon! Nee is a really captivating character that just makes me want to play a little more.
So far the scenes are well made, still didn't get the lamia one but already working on it!
The combat system is pretty basic so far, but eating the preys gives more EXP so not a real problem so far.
The hell arena was a really interesting and cool idea, each succubus having a different scene makes it really funny, I can still hide all of the time in one of the corners, but I now that the patchfinding in the RPG maker vx ace is quite lacking in large areas as they just stop going after you if you get too far away.
Use this script if you want, helped me with chase parts in my games:
Spoiler: show

Thanks so much! I love Nee too and can't wait to see where she takes us.

As for the script, thanks for sharing! I'll try it out and see if I can get it to work in my favor. I know the hell arena has a lot of issues, so right now you really just kind of have to play along to make it challenging :lol:

RavenXeo wrote:I love Nee as a character..
Everything about her.
..except that i'd love her to gain a little...'meat' from voring people.
Maybe getting certain pred scenes should grant abilities/stat boosts..?

I'm so glad :D don't worry, next Chapter is going to have a bit of background story on Nee... I think you'll appreciate it :wink:

Reaverbot wrote:Cute game, I like it so far. The main character is cute, and the dialogue is pretty amusing. Vore scenes aren't bad either.

A few things I have to say though;

1. There's a lot of really weird negative space that I can't really figure out the use of. A lot of towns have large expanses of area with absolutely nothing there. There's also long segments that involve ages of walking, like the dragon stomach and the forest maze. That stuff drives me crazy, perhaps more than others as I have messed up wrists that start to hurt after doing things with them too long. Maybe shorten the distance between things just a -little-? Though I admit the underworld city seems a bit better.

2. I noticed several bad walls. Some in the dragon, some in hell with those doors-that-aren't-really-doors which let you cross up onto the roof.

3. This isn't really a complaint so much as curiosity, but what's with the whole "sexism" theme? NPCs seem to mention it, and there are big plot scenes regarding it. I guess it just sort of stood out as a weird inclusion into a vore game.

Thanks so much for the commentary! The big spaces are a problem, I admit :( that's mostly because of the fact that the towns, especially Seyda Luka, are mostly unfinished with a lot of room for things I have to add. The dragon's intestines are a bit of a problem, as well. As for the Underworld City, that was designed by the genius The_Rev who is superior to me at level design! :L

The bad walls are a bug, too! I still have to find them all and fix them :silly: luckily, it's nothing game-breaking, so I'm just being lazy with them.

As for the sexism stuff, does it really seem out of place? I mostly just included it as jokes, especially when the scantily-clad succubi talk about it :lol:
Though Iño is really sexist, as we've seen, but that's a bit of character development for him that hasn't happened yet :wink:

Ettore wrote:sorry for my bad english, i only want to say that
I love this game, I hope to see more progress in the game, thanks for creating it :D

Thanks so much! Don't worry, there's plenty more to come :D
Halcyon
???

Postby Halcyon » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:40 pm

InverseTacquito wrote:Alright, after seeing all there is to see thus far, here are my amateur-gamer thoughts!

First and foremost, you have a FANTASTIC sense of how a vore game in RPG Maker should be handled. The thing I may like the most you implemented is the lack of Game Overs after losing a battle or getting a vore scene because, let's face it, we're on a fetish community forum and will actively hunt those scenes out. XD It's a real blessing to be able to get right back into the swing of things only seconds later rather than the tedium of reloading and everything.

Secondly, have you written for a game before? I mean, like an indie game or something? Because everything so far, albeit plodding in a few points, is actually pretty charming. Grammatical errors are nigh-nonexistent, every character with a name pops of their own accord, and generally it's just as easy to play this game for the game rather than for teh vores. THAT is something you very, very rarely see here. (In particular, some of the lines in Hell were downright hysterical, such as Nee's revelation she might go to Hell for eating people, but just shrugs it off by saying "totally worth it!".)

Finally, the aspect of eating enemies for a greater EXP boost. This, again, perfect for a vore RPG; you're blending the aesthetic with the standard gameplay so the change isn't jarring, it doesn't get in the way nor interrupt. My only suggestion here is that defeating enemies standard isn't completely, well, USELESS in a later update. XP I mean, like a quarter or one-fifth the EXP you'd get from a swallowing at least, not literally 1 or 2 EXP.

Aside from the things everyone else has said, all I can say is I hope Nee gains some new moves under her belt! This'll easily be one of the most remembered games on the forum here if you keep this up, I guarantee you that!

Thanks so much for the review! I'm really glad that you enjoyed playing it as much as I enjoyed making it, so far! :D A lot of vore games on the site, especially other RPG Maker ones, contain features that are standard for an RPG, but not for a vore game. That's fine and all, but when I was developing Nee, I wanted to deviate from the standard a bit in order to include things that would make it more of a practical and vorishly-enjoyable game :) I think the approach mostly came from having played so many on the site myself, as well as making a few (but never releasing them). The goal of Nee is to figure out what everyone really wants in a game, and to deliver it :-D

And I'm really glad you like the dialogue, I'm doing my best to keep it funny :lol:

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:
mephistoVII wrote:

We NEED an Etna vore scene easter egg XD lol
Possibly her voring a prinny?[/quote]

I'm so glad you guys caught the Easter egg... :lol:

You want Etna in a vore scene? Well, it would be cruel of me not to deliver that... I'm playing through Disgaea D2 myself right now, so I'm sure it'll happen eventually :D

VoreLover12 wrote:Can we get a non-dropbox link please, as i am unable to play this game because the link doesn't work for me

Ah, really? I can look into finding another way to host it. Is anybody else having trouble with it? If I need to, I can send you the files directly, it's less than 20mb :)
Halcyon
???

Postby mephistoVII » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:58 pm

Hey Halcyon not sure if you saw it or not, but posted a script for the RPG maker that might help with the patchfinding in the arena on page 2 of the topic.
Also playing Disgaea D2 right now, just got past the chapter where
Laharl becomes a girl.
A scene with Etna would be really funny indeed, and if it involve the prinnies even more then :D Maybe one of them ate her pudding and that's the punishment.
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby RavenXeo » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:25 pm

I think that, perhaps the ability to eat more than one thing at a time later on..?
and yes, shortening of the 'maze' segments would be perfect :3

Love Nee, love the game...wish I could eat more people or consequence XD
Also..kinda wanna be able to eat that maid in the inn...
One who knows Nothing can understand nothing.

Naga: Heaven doesn't come in less than 10 feet...unless its an Octo-girl <3
RavenXeo
Participator

Postby Schpadoinkle » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:37 pm

RavenXeo wrote:Also..kinda wanna be able to eat that maid in the inn...

You and me both. x3

And I would very much like to be able to eat the other nymphs as well. Especially Tenshi.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Reaverbot » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Oh, I forgot to ask:

is Seyda Luka a portmanteau of Seyda Neen and Luka from MGQ? Or is it just a happy coincidence?
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:53 pm

mephistoVII wrote:Hey Halcyon not sure if you saw it or not, but posted a script for the RPG maker that might help with the patchfinding in the arena on page 2 of the topic.
Also playing Disgaea D2 right now, just got past the chapter where
Laharl becomes a girl.
A scene with Etna would be really funny indeed, and if it involve the prinnies even more then :D Maybe one of them ate her pudding and that's the punishment.

I saw the script actually, thanks! I replied to it up there^ (but I took the script out because I hit some kind of character limit in my reply). And DD2 is great, I'm on Chapter 8 or something. I love the story.

RavenXeo wrote:I think that, perhaps the ability to eat more than one thing at a time later on..?
and yes, shortening of the 'maze' segments would be perfect :3

Love Nee, love the game...wish I could eat more people or consequence XD
Also..kinda wanna be able to eat that maid in the inn...

It's funny that you mentioned the maid, actually... I want to make a character for her in the next release :D

Reaverbot wrote:Oh, I forgot to ask:

is Seyda Luka a portmanteau of Seyda Neen and Luka from MGQ? Or is it just a happy coincidence?

Actually, that's completely correct. Wow! I can't believe someone got that! Props to you, friend :D :D
Halcyon
???

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:30 pm

Halcyon wrote:
Reaverbot wrote:Oh, I forgot to ask:

Actually, that's completely correct. Wow! I can't believe someone got that! Props to you, friend :D :D

I got the Luka part from MGQ lol
Not the Seyda part though... :|

Also, what's the point in the star pieces?
I have 2 & I know where the third is... but idk how to get it...
Unless you get the key from the mistress by beating her...
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game