Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE 2018 - New Scenes and Art, H

Postby Halcyon » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:59 am

bluefire121 wrote:
bluefire121 wrote:
l371c4 wrote:There are two cave scenes on the mountain north of Seyda Luka.

Spoiler: show
Do you mean two in the treasure cave from CH 1 or the one in CH 1 plus the new scene added with the re-release? i got both of the re-release and normal CH 1 scene. Just want to know if it is a different location or something I have not done to unlock the other scene in the treasure cave.

Is the scene you're missing from chapter 1? I added a new prey scene to it in the re-release. It's accessible from the mountain, but a new part of it that didn't exist before, so look carefully~

in the theater, it seems the ones i am missing is the top prey one for Ch.6 and top prey one in the postgame. I got the re-release scenes, so I know it is not them. and sorry for all the questions, I have been trying to find this cave scene for a long while and had no luck.

For the postgame one, remember that at some point you head BACK to the Dragon Mountain and fight the dragon a second time. The scene from the second battle is different from the first one :)

voidrunner wrote:
bowser64ify wrote:I do like the re-release but I still do wish there was more then just two new vore scenes as well as Lilly being a pred a non-fatal one where you could just have it happen in the fairy town like if you go the inn considering Nee is small to Lilly she could eat Nee in a way to keep her warm in her belly or really it could be that Lilly decided she just wanted to try it on the sleeping Nee to mess with her.

While I do love the re-release, and am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I do agree that a scene with Lilly being a pred would have been awesome. However, besides that, like I said, I do love the re-release. Thanks for it, Halcyon ^^

(Also, did anyone else notice that everything Nyan Adventures! related has been removed from Youtube, except for a game "review"?)

Thanks so much for your kind comments! First of all, while others have suggested a "Lily pred" scene as well, it just simply wouldn't happen. Lily wouldn't ever eat Nee or anyone else - it's not in her character to do so. But don't let me keep you from dreaming! :lol:

As for the Youtube, I didn't notice, but I think it's for the best. In my opinion, Nyan Adventures! is a sexually explicit game and I would rather it strictly remain on adult communities, rather than on mainstream platforms where it does not belong.
Halcyon
???

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE COMING SOON!! :O !!!

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:59 am

Halcyon wrote:There will be one more update soon, just to add in a bit more artwork generously contributed by my friend

Any update on this?
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:10 pm

My Nekobattle video is still up, but that one isn't of the game itself.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby mysteriousace » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:24 pm

Hate to ask but, can someone tell me where to find the scenes where the protagonist is the predator (i.e. vores someone)? ? Having trouble finding the remaining 2 scenes in chapter 1.

Or, is there already a changelog/guide/spoiler?
mysteriousace
Been posting for a bit

Postby l371c4 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:06 pm

mysteriousace wrote:Hate to ask but, can someone tell me where to find the scenes where the protagonist is the predator (i.e. vores someone)? ? Having trouble finding the remaining 2 scenes in chapter 1.

Or, is there already a changelog/guide/spoiler?

There are nearly 100 pages of comments in the thread, there's bound to be at least one discussing the thing you need. Which pred scnees in Ch. 1 have you already found?
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysteriousace » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:45 pm

*double checks the amount of vore scenes discovered chapter 1*
pred scenes: 1/4 (even though I reloaded a different save after witnessing the elf vore, the elf is too nice to be eaten Imo). Hoped that the girl in the hotel counted as a predator scene.
prey scene 1/4: (eh, these scenes don't sound like the type I am looking for, correct me if I am wrong but, isn't this basically when the protagonist ends up as food?).
other vore scenes: 0/3
unbirth scenes: 0/2

(Yeah I reloaded a save after being the lesser succubus and entering hell to try and find teh scenes). Now to see where that succubus went in chapter 1 >:).
mysteriousace
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:39 pm

mysteriousace wrote:*double checks the amount of vore scenes discovered chapter 1*
pred scenes: 1/4 (even though I reloaded a different save after witnessing the elf vore, the elf is too nice to be eaten Imo). Hoped that the girl in the hotel counted as a predator scene.
prey scene 1/4: (eh, these scenes don't sound like the type I am looking for, correct me if I am wrong but, isn't this basically when the protagonist ends up as food?).
other vore scenes: 0/3
unbirth scenes: 0/2

(Yeah I reloaded a save after being the lesser succubus and entering hell to try and find teh scenes). Now to see where that succubus went in chapter 1 >:).

You're on the right track so far. More pred scenes will unlock as you progress in the game - there are just over forty in total, though only four are in the first chapter.

If I were you, I wouldn't try to find them all before moving on. The reason for that is that there's a fortuneteller later in the game (starting in Chapter 4) that can help you go back and find the scenes you missed. Plus, the pred scenes later in the game get better and better, because the game became more popular and I spent more time on them.

If you want to find the other pred scenes in chapter 1, look around the town and the starting forest :) But yeah, I encourage you to move on as well!
Halcyon
???

Re: Nyan Adventures! COMPLETE~ 100+ Unique Vore Scenes!

Postby ripleysonic » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:50 pm

final update soon? how soon?
Last edited by ripleysonic on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vitcent » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:45 pm

mysteriousace wrote:[...] (even though I reloaded a different save after witnessing the elf vore, the elf is too nice to be eaten Imo).

Are you saying I'm too nice to eat? :3c
Its fine! Totally worth it for Nee~<3 Besides, its a honor to help out Nee's quest! (Even if it means churned up into just a bucket load of EXP points)
Attachments
umi_portrait_wink.jpg
Vitcent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:52 pm

So, I'm kinda curious, has anyone else used Hell as a shortcut between the two halves of the world? It feels a lot faster going that way to get from the old cat to his requests.

Semi related, I keep on finding myself wishing there was a way to warp between places, expecially when backtracking to find scenes or items.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby bowser64ify » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:00 pm

Say does anyone think at some point in the future more vore scenes might be added? Now I understand it would take a crap ton of work to add more vore scenes even though theres already a lot of vore scenes its just a question I had.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby voidrunner » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:25 pm

Halcyon, I think I found an exploit on how to get easy Shekels >.>
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gibet » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:55 pm

Vitcent wrote:
mysteriousace wrote:[...] (even though I reloaded a different save after witnessing the elf vore, the elf is too nice to be eaten Imo).

Its fine! Totally worth it for Nee~<3 Besides, its a honor to help out Nee's quest! (Even if it means churned up into just a bucket load of EXP points)

I love this!! :D
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby darknessblades » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:42 am

when will the update be available?
darknessblades
Participator

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:58 pm

voidrunner wrote:Halcyon, I think I found an exploit on how to get easy Shekels >.>

Does it include this?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZqKwdqBmSE

If it does then It is a sanctified exploit. Like all the other exploits.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby CreeperBoy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:56 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:
voidrunner wrote:Halcyon, I think I found an exploit on how to get easy Shekels >.>

Does it include this?

I see what you did there...
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:23 pm

CreeperBoy wrote:
DarkPinkie wrote:

Does it include this?

I see what you did there...

yeah he stole me joke... Claire gonna be punished hard for this transgression
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby voidrunner » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:24 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:

Does it include this?

xD

In hell, if you run all the way to the bottom left of the arena, none of the succubbus will ever show up. I tested it in endless time mode as well in the top right, and stayed there for like 30 minutes :/ I just spam that for free, easy shekels >.>
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby MasterGryph » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:17 pm

One of these days, I should download the full version and finish this, but I just can't work up the motivation to continue on from the point in the game I'm at now (Start of Chapter 4, I think), let alone restart and watch it all again.

The final boss is built up as having a "you kill it you bought it" clause, meaning that Nee's quest logically should end in failure.
Nee's antics were cute at first, but the Helmet quest onward has shown that she doesn't have what it takes to be a hero, and I don't know why Lily stays around her anymore when Nee's villainy just keeps increasing and becoming less funny. (Someone please tell me that witch gets killed by the Guild at some point or something.) Even Nee seems aware of this, judging by some conversations in Metcobra.
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Halcyon » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:51 pm

Vitcent wrote:

Incredible xD maybe Umi should have been the sidekick instead of Lily... heck, maybe she should be the main character!

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:So, I'm kinda curious, has anyone else used Hell as a shortcut between the two halves of the world? It feels a lot faster going that way to get from the old cat to his requests.

Semi related, I keep on finding myself wishing there was a way to warp between places, expecially when backtracking to find scenes or items.

There is a way, but unfortunately, it isn't unlocked until the very end :(

bowser64ify wrote:Say does anyone think at some point in the future more vore scenes might be added? Now I understand it would take a crap ton of work to add more vore scenes even though theres already a lot of vore scenes its just a question I had.

You can consider the game to be finished content-wise. There won't be any new content added, but instead you can look forward to perhaps new works from me in the future~

voidrunner wrote:
DarkPinkie wrote:

Does it include this?

xD

In hell, if you run all the way to the bottom left of the arena, none of the succubbus will ever show up. I tested it in endless time mode as well in the top right, and stayed there for like 30 minutes :/ I just spam that for free, easy shekels >.>

It happens. There's a better arena in Chapter 5~

MasterGryph wrote:One of these days, I should download the full version and finish this, but I just can't work up the motivation to continue on from the point in the game I'm at now (Start of Chapter 4, I think), let alone restart and watch it all again.

The final boss is built up as having a "you kill it you bought it" clause, meaning that Nee's quest logically should end in failure.
Nee's antics were cute at first, but the Helmet quest onward has shown that she doesn't have what it takes to be a hero, and I don't know why Lily stays around her anymore when Nee's villainy just keeps increasing and becoming less funny. (Someone please tell me that witch gets killed by the Guild at some point or something.) Even Nee seems aware of this, judging by some conversations in Metcobra.

You're making some good points about Nee's character development... I will look forward to hearing your thoughts at the end of the game! :wink: Come on, you can do it! You DON'T need to start over once you update - you can just pick up and continue where you left off!
Halcyon
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game