Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE coming VERY SOON!! =^-^= !!!

Postby Bright » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Things I'd like to see:

-A way to break Tenshi out of hell.
-Fight Satan/his right hand mute mysterious swordswoman
-Eat the fortuneteller/be eaten by her
-Eat the frog girl who keeps eating the fairy at the Ishara inn.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Halcyon » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:52 pm

raptureme200 wrote:
Halcyon wrote:So, in regards to a possible total remake, I have this to say: wouldn't you rather see me spend my time with an altogether new project, with all new content instead of re-doing the old thing? Anyway, that's just my take on the idea, which has come up before. I hope it's not too negative. Believe me, I'm committed to bringing you the best and most enjoyable vore I'm capable of.

Hey Halcyon, I mainly lurk, but I've been a fan of your works for quite a long while, including Nyan Adventures!

In answer to that question, I honestly say, do whatever you enjoy most -- whether it be touching up older stuff, completely redoing large portions of your prior works, or working on something entirely new! It's my personal opinion that whatever you most want to do will end up turning out the best, plus it'll help you stay pumped to work on even more things you want to work on.

And even if at the end of the day what you decide to work on isn't my or some other person's favorite, it's doubtless going to appeal to plenty of other people, not at all the least of whom being yourself! As long as you're happy working on what you're working on, I've seen more than enough of your work to confidently say it will turn out well.

Thanks so much for your kind advice :) Don't worry, I'm also confident that, whatever ends up happening, you all will enjoy it :wink: In fact, I'd bet on it! :D

ketchup wrote:Awesome! I've missed Nyan Adventures, it's easily my favorite vore game! How many new vore scenes can we expect? And thanks for all the hard work you've put into this game over the years.

Thank YOU for always being such a great and loyal fan!! There will be two new vore scenes, both lengthy, detailed, and with original art :)

anema_sesuna wrote:Does anyone have a list of the cheats

There's one posted on the wall of God's Pavilion in Heaven! :D

CreeperBoy wrote:Oh, if I may, one thing that always irritated me was the fortune teller's constant taking of my money to show me the same vague hint that I didn't understand the first few times. I eventually figured out some of them, but only after wandering around for hours looking for what she was hinting at. My main problem was that I forgot where each chapter took place, so I often ended up looking in the wrong places. It also got kind of irritating when she constantly sent you back to the same place you just left because you missed a scene there.

Would it be possible to get the fortune teller to ask you which chapter you want the hint for before taking your money, and also provide a general area to remind returning players where the chapter took place? Or maybe she could give a bit more obvious of a hint each time you pay her for the same one? I get there are many different scenes, so the first option may be the better of the two.

Looking forward to the re-release, as well as all the new scenes. This is easily the best RPGMaker Vore game on the website, if not the internet.

Thanks so much for your kind compliments! :) I'm glad that you're looking forward to the release and I hope you're as excited as I am. Unfortunately, the fortuneteller is SO big that a revamp would just be too much work! ^^; I know that's a total cop-out, but I'll gladly compromise with you - if you find a hint and you don't know where it leads, feel free to post it here, and we'll point you in the right direction. Some of them also may have been posted before, so if you search the thread, you might not even have to wait at all.

More replies incoming...
Halcyon
???

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE COMING SOON!! :O !!!

Postby Halcyon » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:55 pm

Doughnutz2000 wrote:I really look forward to the update! I am glad you are still continuing the game even now, considering how many give up and never conclude their games. I am also happy to see that you have increased the save limit so I can quickly revisit the vore scenes via save files :-D :wink:

Keep up the awesome work dude!

Thanks so much! With this release, you can consider the game to be officially and permanently completed. But don't worry, there will always be something new from me to look forward to :)

Bright wrote:Things I'd like to see:

But Tenshi's dead! She's right where she belongs! :lol:

As for Satan and his bodyguard... I originally planned on making a quest involving her, Kristina, and Roxanne, but I ran out of steam. Maybe you'll see more of her one day... :wink:

DinosaurNoms9 wrote:Where is the new one and can I still use the old saves on the new one so that I don't have to start all over?

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:Ah nice! A rerelease! Looking forward to it already! Will the old save files be compatible with it?

Of course they'll be compatible! No, you won't need to start over. I don't even know where that idea came from! :P
Halcyon
???

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE COMING SOON!! :O !!!

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:18 pm

Halcyon wrote:
Doughnutz2000 wrote:I really look forward to the update! I am glad you are still continuing the game even now, considering how many give up and never conclude their games. I am also happy to see that you have increased the save limit so I can quickly revisit the vore scenes via save files :-D :wink:

Keep up the awesome work dude!

Thanks so much! With this release, you can consider the game to be officially and permanently completed. But don't worry, there will always be something new from me to look forward to :)

Bright wrote:Things I'd like to see:

But Tenshi's dead! She's right where she belongs! :lol:

As for Satan and his bodyguard... I originally planned on making a quest involving her, Kristina, and Roxanne, but I ran out of steam. Maybe you'll see more of her one day... :wink:

DinosaurNoms9 wrote:Where is the new one and can I still use the old saves on the new one so that I don't have to start all over?

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:Ah nice! A rerelease! Looking forward to it already! Will the old save files be compatible with it?

Of course they'll be compatible! No, you won't need to start over. I don't even know where that idea came from! :P

Neither do I to be honest.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby CreeperBoy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:20 am

Halcyon wrote:Thanks so much for your kind compliments! :) I'm glad that you're looking forward to the release and I hope you're as excited as I am. Unfortunately, the fortuneteller is SO big that a revamp would just be too much work! ^^; I know that's a total cop-out, but I'll gladly compromise with you - if you find a hint and you don't know where it leads, feel free to post it here, and we'll point you in the right direction. Some of them also may have been posted before, so if you search the thread, you might not even have to wait at all.

Hey, compliments are due where deserved.

Maybe the answer isn’t to revamp the teller, but rather revamp the chapter book that tells you how many scenes you’ve found? It’d be an easy fix, just label each chapter as “Chapter #: Location” (ex. Chapter 1: Seyda Luka) That would fix the main problem I was having with the teller, which was the fact that I returned to the game to complete it after months of being away from it and had forgotten where the chapters took place.

The main culprit in this issue was the Chapter 4 hint, “A bustling hub of activity. There’s a chef.” This one had me thinking it was the little hotel/bar just outside the dwarf mountain for the longest time, and that the teller was talking about the frog lady behind the counter, since I couldn’t find a scene with her. Wasn’t until I decided to just derp around in Metcobra one day that I actually discovered where it was talking about. I promptly facepalmed multiple times at my own stupidity for not exploring much around Metcobra in the first place.

Oh, and the thing about save files not working across versions is due to some RPGMaker users on the site making new versions that remove or change assets that old save files require. Predator’s Coliseum being the biggest name to have this issue, lately.
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Torvik » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:06 am

Any update on when the re-release of the initial release will release?
Torvik
New to the forum

Postby b5n » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:15 pm

I was looking for nyan adventure gameplay videos on YouTube and i Saw that all of thème where delete sont i Saw this video of à hater tell me What you think pls : The end of nekos (nyan adventure game-review)
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:37 pm

CreeperBoy wrote:
Halcyon wrote:Thanks so much for your kind compliments! :) I'm glad that you're looking forward to the release and I hope you're as excited as I am. Unfortunately, the fortuneteller is SO big that a revamp would just be too much work! ^^; I know that's a total cop-out, but I'll gladly compromise with you - if you find a hint and you don't know where it leads, feel free to post it here, and we'll point you in the right direction. Some of them also may have been posted before, so if you search the thread, you might not even have to wait at all.

Hey, compliments are due where deserved.

Maybe the answer isn’t to revamp the teller, but rather revamp the chapter book that tells you how many scenes you’ve found? It’d be an easy fix, just label each chapter as “Chapter #: Location” (ex. Chapter 1: Seyda Luka) That would fix the main problem I was having with the teller, which was the fact that I returned to the game to complete it after months of being away from it and had forgotten where the chapters took place.

The main culprit in this issue was the Chapter 4 hint, “A bustling hub of activity. There’s a chef.” This one had me thinking it was the little hotel/bar just outside the dwarf mountain for the longest time, and that the teller was talking about the frog lady behind the counter, since I couldn’t find a scene with her. Wasn’t until I decided to just derp around in Metcobra one day that I actually discovered where it was talking about. I promptly facepalmed multiple times at my own stupidity for not exploring much around Metcobra in the first place.

Oh, and the thing about save files not working across versions is due to some RPGMaker users on the site making new versions that remove or change assets that old save files require. Predator’s Coliseum being the biggest name to have this issue, lately.

Thanks so much for your suggestions. Actually, I think these are some really good ideas. The whole system was put in place when the game was so small, so it's no surprise that there are a lot of things that could be tweaked now that it's so large. I think I'll take your advice and implement some changes! :)

Torvik wrote:Any update on when the re-release of the initial release will release?

The... uhh... yeah :)

The re-release should be out in just a few more days. Also, congrats on your first post~ :D
Halcyon
???

Postby HyperlinkError » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:16 pm

b5n wrote:I was looking for nyan adventure gameplay videos on YouTube and i Saw that all of thème where delete sont i Saw this video of à hater tell me What you think pls : The end of nekos (nyan adventure game-review)

this is amazing. this is great. I shouldn't be laughing this hard this early in the morning, but here I am. may we all gather as much courage as this man has at some point in our lives
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

Postby b5n » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:54 pm

Wut ?
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby Matrix19 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:10 pm

Hey Haly,

JW if the re-release will be available before March? I really can't wait to go on this adventure once again. :gulp:
Also, I'm not sure if you already answered this, but I was wondering approx. how many new vore scenes are being added in the re-release.

Thanks!
Matrix19
New to the forum

Postby InvalidResponse » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:29 pm

will we be able to skip parts of the game or use old save files? There are certain parts I'd rather not replay...
InvalidResponse
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:58 pm

Matrix19 wrote:Hey Haly,

JW if the re-release will be available before March? I really can't wait to go on this adventure once again. :gulp:
Also, I'm not sure if you already answered this, but I was wondering approx. how many new vore scenes are being added in the re-release.

Thanks!

Sure thing! I think the release should be out in a few days. It's very, very close to being finished - I just haven't had time to add the finishing touches.

Since February is a short month, you might get it March 1, or maybe a day or two after that, but definitely sooner than a week from now. There will be two new scenes, and they both will be very detailed. The pred scene will feature original art by Vitcent, and the prey scene will feature original art by Sy0p. Both will be in chapter 1 :)
Halcyon
???

Postby Halcyon » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:00 pm

InvalidResponse wrote:will we be able to skip parts of the game or use old save files? There are certain parts I'd rather not replay...

Yes, you will be able to use your old save files.
Halcyon
???

Postby bowser64ify » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:14 pm

Halcyon wrote:

Thanks!

Sure thing! I think the release should be out in a few days. It's very, very close to being finished - I just haven't had time to add the finishing touches.

Since February is a short month, you might get it March 1, or maybe a day or two after that, but definitely sooner than a week from now. There will be two new scenes, and they both will be very detailed. The pred scene will feature original art by Vitcent, and the prey scene will feature original art by Sy0p. Both will be in chapter 1 :)

Man only two new scenes wish there were more but I understand it would be tricky to add a lot of scenes.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby Drago5598 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:59 pm

Oh hey a re-release! looking forward to it! it means alot to see you still going strong on this game it makes me want to continue writing elf quest (though i had to get a new computer and new accounts cause all my files got lost) but hey im making a new game theifs quest and its honestly progressing a bit better since im drawing maps first before coding! kinda funny that a simple game can provide inspiration to create your own. nyan adventures and mysta's adventures provided that for me ^^' anyway enough rambling good luck on your project and all future projects halcyon!
Drago5598
New to the forum

Postby CreeperBoy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:50 am

Halcyon wrote:Thanks so much for your suggestions. Actually, I think these are some really good ideas. The whole system was put in place when the game was so small, so it's no surprise that there are a lot of things that could be tweaked now that it's so large. I think I'll take your advice and implement some changes! :)

As an aspiring game developer myself, I know how challenging returning to an old project can be. I’m more than happy to provide constructive criticism and feature ideas whenever asked. :)

I actually provided a few ideas for another game you may know of. Do you know about PackedRat by darklord92 on FA?
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Matrix19 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:54 pm

Halcyon wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply! I am admittedly somewhat disappointed that there are so few new vore scenes, but its all good. Nyan Adventures already was the best vore RPG game i've ever played, so whatever improvements are being made are definitely welcome. I'll be happy to give it another play through.
The Dwarf Fortress references alone make this game absolutely brilliant.
Matrix19
New to the forum

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:19 pm

Well, I'm definitely excited to hear about this! I fell behind during the original's run, but now I have the perfect excuse to try again and maybe actually get through more than Chapter 1!
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby b5n » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:24 pm

Can you show us the sprite and the art you going to include in the rerelease
b5n
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game