Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! COMPLETE~ 100+ Unique Vore Scenes!

Postby InverseTacquito » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:18 pm

Does anybody got a save file of up to Chapter Seven completion? My old lappy died on me, and all my RPG Maker things went with it. ^^;;
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby dekabreak » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:22 pm

Anyone have a walkthrough with the vore scenes?

Can't find the third one of chapter 1, i got the girl at the inn and the man at the pub but i can't find the other one.

Apart from that, i am already liking this game!
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItsSongxing » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:41 pm

dekabreak wrote:Anyone have a walkthrough with the vore scenes?

Can't find the third one of chapter 1, i got the girl at the inn and the man at the pub but i can't find the other one.

Apart from that, i am already liking this game!

The third pred scene should be in a little alcove you'll find between Seyda Luka Village and Nee's House. It's the first spot with random encounters in the game. Run around there, and you should eventually come across a mouse that Nee can eat.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby killermeow » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Huh, welp- I'm stuck. I beat chapter 6 and went North, but I keep getting pushed back with the game telling me it's too cold. I tried the igloo and it sounds like it wants me to get a coat, but it won't let me do so. Went back to the Dwarf king to figure things out, the guild is missing, and the throne room is back to a state of 'Go get me a Slade weapon' even though Chapter 6 is complete and I have Simon. Hell, the Diplomat and orb are back even. I'm not sure how this happened, unless going back to fill out the scenes I missed between chapters somehow glitched it.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:38 pm

killermeow wrote:Huh, welp- I'm stuck. I beat chapter 6 and went North, but I keep getting pushed back with the game telling me it's too cold. I tried the igloo and it sounds like it wants me to get a coat, but it won't let me do so. Went back to the Dwarf king to figure things out, the guild is missing, and the throne room is back to a state of 'Go get me a Slade weapon' even though Chapter 6 is complete and I have Simon. Hell, the Diplomat and orb are back even. I'm not sure how this happened, unless going back to fill out the scenes I missed between chapters somehow glitched it.

Yeah I've got no idea, that's really weird. If you'd like, PM me your save file and I'll try to fix it :)
Halcyon
???

Postby dreyk » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:01 pm

dekabreak wrote:Anyone have a walkthrough with the vore scenes?

yeah it would be nice, i missed 5 scene and i'm only at the 4th chapter :(
dreyk
Been posting for a bit

Postby bowser64ify » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:54 pm

I do like a lot of the vore that goes on in the game though I do wish that there was some vore where a normal human eats Nee (if there is I haven't seen it yet) and that in hell one of the girls in the poor house I forgot what their called and what the place is called could eat you. Also any hints on finding the whole 100+ unique vore scenes can be found?
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:59 pm

bowser64ify wrote:I do like a lot of the vore that goes on in the game though I do wish that there was some vore where a normal human eats Nee (if there is I haven't seen it yet) and that in hell one of the girls in the poor house I forgot what their called and what the place is called could eat you. Also any hints on finding the whole 100+ unique vore scenes can be found?

Good news for you is there ARE some human preds about in the game. However the Nymphs don't have a pred scene... They're in hell to be punished after all so they don't get good food.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby bowser64ify » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:49 am

The_Prof wrote:
bowser64ify wrote:I do like a lot of the vore that goes on in the game though I do wish that there was some vore where a normal human eats Nee (if there is I haven't seen it yet) and that in hell one of the girls in the poor house I forgot what their called and what the place is called could eat you. Also any hints on finding the whole 100+ unique vore scenes can be found?

Good news for you is there ARE some human preds about in the game. However the Nymphs don't have a pred scene... They're in hell to be punished after all so they don't get good food.

Ah okay I guess I just haven't found them yet.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby mclaindog » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:55 pm

Human preds start appearing more often albiet still a bit rare after chapter 3 the harpy village their is a town right before the capital that has a fortune teller that for 25 will tell you who hasnt eaten you yet the first one in a long list which can be found in a vore book outline in the very shop also in any libary 50 she will tell you who you havent eaten and 250 will tell you something for post game.

Good game albiet i dont know how long it took me to play it since farming gold with keyboard+weight messes with the actual time still it was one of the longer vore games on aryion and although they appeared less after chapter 3 had a fairly unique scene for the control the pred that ate you portion tho most of the time it wasnt implemented well but! the 3rd chapter inn scene was the best because it was really really well done >.> only one with people to talk to as the pred <,< and even russel as well ^_^ side note have not seen ultimate pred and ultimate prey because im tired so my last adventure awaits tomorrow lastly wayyyyyy 2 many random encounter chances on the dark citidal first floor= WHY WONT U APPEAR BIG BREASTED DROOL WORTHY LOLI .... she kept taunting me cause she appeared twice when i was full 5 times after i already got the scene and was trying to leave yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy also for some the drop rate of the clovers are small for me when i thought why not make some full heal potions 50 potions later hmm why does this feel like its taking forever looks at how many i have left 50 ................. i had 100 <,< oops >.> as a ero game 9/10 some scenes ended like scat was off a succubus a ghost a couple others that i dont remember as a regular game 6/10 plot makes it a 5 gameplay makes it a 7 but the time it takes to back track makes it a 6 could of implemted a teleport between bards funtion i mean he is a hero >.> okay the backtracking isnt that big maybe a 6.7 the .7 is the price for gear and the useless ness of gear till end game swear that i only bought gear 3 times tier 2 tier 5 and tier 8 ^_^ which led to tier nine<,<
mclaindog
New to the forum

Postby bowser64ify » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:38 pm

mclaindog wrote:Human preds start appearing more often albiet still a bit rare after chapter 3 the harpy village their is a town right before the capital that has a fortune teller that for 25 will tell you who hasnt eaten you yet the first one in a long list which can be found in a vore book outline in the very shop also in any libary 50 she will tell you who you havent eaten and 250 will tell you something for post game.

Good game albiet i dont know how long it took me to play it since farming gold with keyboard+weight messes with the actual time still it was one of the longer vore games on aryion and although they appeared less after chapter 3 had a fairly unique scene for the control the pred that ate you portion tho most of the time it wasnt implemented well but! the 3rd chapter inn scene was the best because it was really really well done >.> only one with people to talk to as the pred <,< and even russel as well ^_^ side note have not seen ultimate pred and ultimate prey because im tired so my last adventure awaits tomorrow lastly wayyyyyy 2 many random encounter chances on the dark citidal first floor= WHY WONT U APPEAR BIG BREASTED DROOL WORTHY LOLI .... she kept taunting me cause she appeared twice when i was full 5 times after i already got the scene and was trying to leave yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy also for some the drop rate of the clovers are small for me when i thought why not make some full heal potions 50 potions later hmm why does this feel like its taking forever looks at how many i have left 50 ................. i had 100 <,< oops >.> as a ero game 9/10 some scenes ended like scat was off a succubus a ghost a couple others that i dont remember as a regular game 6/10 plot makes it a 5 gameplay makes it a 7 but the time it takes to back track makes it a 6 could of implemted a teleport between bards funtion i mean he is a hero >.> okay the backtracking isnt that big maybe a 6.7 the .7 is the price for gear and the useless ness of gear till end game swear that i only bought gear 3 times tier 2 tier 5 and tier 8 ^_^ which led to tier nine<,<

Okay. Though the way I grained money was I when to hell and when after the lesser demons. Really thats how I grind my gold.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby pussylover3 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:02 pm

oh please the best way to get money is to grind the ice spirts and ice wisps in chapter 7 ice tower
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorelectric » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:42 pm

I've been inspired to learn how to use RPG Maker VX Ace, so naturally I'm now a little lost.

I found a good tutorial to help me, but it doesn't tell me how to get certain assets (IE: Tilesets, Backgrounds, Music, etc.), so... do you know how to do that?

Also, where did you get those monster girl images?
vorelectric
Participator

Postby KyuubiNoKitsune67 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:52 pm

vorelectric wrote:I've been inspired to learn how to use RPG Maker VX Ace, so naturally I'm now a little lost.

I found a good tutorial to help me, but it doesn't tell me how to get certain assets (IE: Tilesets, Backgrounds, Music, etc.), so... do you know how to do that?

RPG Maker should come with a couple of pre-made assets (Often referred to as the RTP) . To find more, my suggestion is to Google them. Sometimes you can find the assets you're looking for that way. (You can also buy certain Tilesets, Character Sprites, and Music from RPGMakerWeb or Steam depending on which you bought the software from)
When Life gives you lemons...
Throw those lemons back at Life.
Because you can't make lemonade, with just lemons.
KyuubiNoKitsune67
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:39 pm

vorelectric wrote:I've been inspired to learn how to use RPG Maker VX Ace, so naturally I'm now a little lost.

As far as assets go, what in particular are you looking for? The program should come with some basic stuff, and you can add more on your own as you wish.

As for the monster girl images, you can check the credits, but most of them came from Monster Girl Quest. Some of them came from other sources :)
Halcyon
???

Postby The_Prof » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

I feel slightly disappointed there was no april fools thing here... You have failed us Halcyon
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby vorelectric » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:15 pm

KyuubiNoKitsune67, Halcyon,

I'm a bit paranoid when looking things up online for fear of crashing my computer with another virus, but I'll see what I can find.

As for specifics, I'm looking for some "Modern Day" and/or "Futuristic" Tilesets. I have an idea for a story, but it kind of doesn't work in a fantasy setting.
vorelectric
Participator

Postby KyuubiNoKitsune67 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:44 pm

vorelectric wrote:KyuubiNoKitsune67, Halcyon,

I'm a bit paranoid when looking things up online for fear of crashing my computer with another virus, but I'll see what I can find.

As for specifics, I'm looking for some "Modern Day" and/or "Futuristic" Tilesets. I have an idea for a story, but it kind of doesn't work in a fantasy setting.

I know that there are some official tilesets that can be purchased on the RPGMaker Website. Here are the links I found.
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/graphics/m ... ource-pack (Modern Day)
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/graphics/m ... hop-add-on (Modern Day Shop Add-On)
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/graphics/futuristic-tiles (Futuristic)
When Life gives you lemons...
Throw those lemons back at Life.
Because you can't make lemonade, with just lemons.
KyuubiNoKitsune67
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:11 pm

The_Prof wrote:I feel slightly disappointed there was no april fools thing here... You have failed us Halcyon

There being no April Fools' thing was the ultimate prank :P

Got ya!

Rest assured, your friend Halcyon is hard at work with other projects... you haven't heard the last of me! :D
Halcyon
???

Postby vorelectric » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:20 pm

KyuubiNoKitsune67 wrote:
vorelectric wrote:KyuubiNoKitsune67, Halcyon,

I know that there are some official tilesets that can be purchased on the RPGMaker Website. Here are the links I found.
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/graphics/m ... ource-pack (Modern Day)
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/graphics/m ... hop-add-on (Modern Day Shop Add-On)
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/graphics/futuristic-tiles (Futuristic)

Well damn! That First one is exactly what I'm looking for! Thank you so much!
vorelectric
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game