Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! 80+ Vore Scenes / FINAL CHAPTER COMING

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:46 am

thelandcruzer wrote:P.S. anyone now to return to hell I can't seem to get past the two guard demons.
Thanks.

Is this help in beating them or just that the sequence is buggy?
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby Halcyon » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:10 pm

JustaLurkingPony wrote:Maybe if I make a new RPG Maker project with that as the title screen and literally no content, I can look at it and briefly appease my "OH MY GOD I NEED IT NOW"

We can all dream :lol: Don't worry, I need it as bad as you!

thelandcruzer wrote:
MirceaKitsune wrote:Yay! Merry Christmas and good luck :)

YAy! A very late Christmas or an early birthday present for me.

P.S. anyone now to return to hell I can't seem to get past the two guard demons.
Thanks.

Try varying your combat tactics a bit - Morello, for example, is either immune to magic or melee, though I forget which!
Halcyon
???

Postby anirishnirvana » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:26 pm

thelandcruzer wrote:P.S. anyone now to return to hell I can't seem to get past the two guard demons.
Thanks.

You sold all your materials and bought armour & claws? If not grinding the area just before it was pretty valuable if I remember correctly.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:14 am

Devch8-01.png
M E M E O V E R L O A D

Dev screenshot time! I would do these more often, but they're hard and take time. Maybe I should hire my own PR team to do this stuff for me :| :|

Hope everyone's getting excited! Beta testing is just a few weeks away!
Halcyon
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:47 pm

Yay! Stuff.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:51 am

Was hoping we'd get some vore content involving the Goddess girl :D Now I just hope we will also get a chance to turn that previewed situation around and turn the nyanadventures world atheist, if you catch my drift :P
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:08 pm

SeemsEdibleToMe wrote:Was hoping we'd get some vore content involving the Goddess girl :D Now I just hope we will also get a chance to turn that previewed situation around and turn the nyanadventures world atheist, if you catch my drift :P

A vore scene with Dionysus is actually the single most frequently requested content by anybody :lol: I'm not saying that it couldn't happen! In fact, if I were you guys, I would pay VERY close attention in the final release... :wink:
Halcyon
???

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:19 pm

Halcyon wrote:
SeemsEdibleToMe wrote:Was hoping we'd get some vore content involving the Goddess girl :D Now I just hope we will also get a chance to turn that previewed situation around and turn the nyanadventures world atheist, if you catch my drift :P

A vore scene with Dionysus is actually the single most frequently requested content by anybody :lol: I'm not saying that it couldn't happen! In fact, if I were you guys, I would pay VERY close attention in the final release... :wink:

Vore scene confirmed in final chapter
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gibet » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:44 am

I need to go to bed... Can't stop playing the final chapter :zombie:
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:32 am

Gibet wrote:I need to go to bed... Can't stop playing the final chapter :zombie:

Oh glorious Gibet you priviledged (insert slightly insulting word here). Perhaps one day you will stope down to the level of the common man and realize the burdens of having to wait even more for the release.

Also... Holy Shit! Gibet is actually playing the final chapter and it's costing him sleep. While the post didn't specify the reason why he can't stop playing it is heavily implied that it's because he is having fun.

Thus everyone! Time to shovel some more hype into the expectation engine to get the hype train moving again.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby The_Prof » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:18 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:Oh glorious Gibet you priviledged (insert slightly insulting word here). Perhaps one day you will stope down to the level of the common man and realize the burdens of having to wait even more for the release.

if it's any consolation Pinkie being the beta tester means that if we discover a game breaking bug in the live release then we get to toss Gibet in an iron maiden
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:10 pm

How's he playing it already?
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:56 pm

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:How's he playing it already?

He is one of the ones making assets for it, so he gets the current versions, and the responsibly of critical debugging.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:03 pm

The_Prof wrote:
DarkPinkie wrote:Oh glorious Gibet you priviledged (insert slightly insulting word here). Perhaps one day you will stope down to the level of the common man and realize the burdens of having to wait even more for the release.

if it's any consolation Pinkie being the beta tester means that if we discover a game breaking bug in the live release then we get to toss Gibet in an iron maiden

I am absolutely gonna hold you guys to it on this one! :lol:

I'm really trying to shovel in the rest of the side content in the final release. It's a really tough haul right now, but I'm still aiming to have the beta finished by the end of January. Then, for all you interested in testing (don't worry, I wrote you all down and I'll make sure to message you), we can talk about it then! :D
Halcyon
???

Postby The_Prof » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:57 pm

Halcyon wrote:I am absolutely gonna hold you guys to it on this one! :lol:

ok but the Iron maiden is going to be Robo Nee is that ok?
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Gibet » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:50 am

DarkPinkie wrote:
Gibet wrote:I need to go to bed... Can't stop playing the final chapter :zombie:

Oh glorious Gibet you priviledged (insert slightly insulting word here). Perhaps one day you will stope down to the level of the common man and realize the burdens of having to wait even more for the release.

Also... Holy Shit! Gibet is actually playing the final chapter and it's costing him sleep. While the post didn't specify the reason why he can't stop playing it is heavily implied that it's because he is having fun.

Thus everyone! Time to shovel some more hype into the expectation engine to get the hype train moving again.

There is a strong possibility that the reason I can't stop playing is because of fun. Other possibilities include memetic compulsion from the final chapter, memetic compulsion from the postgame, memetic compulsion from the side quests, or memetic compulsion from seeing Nee get eaten by the chapter 7 demi monster girls ^^;

The_Prof wrote:

Impossible! My testing is infallible (just kidding)

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:How's he playing it already?

I'm the co-developer ^^ (that's a generous title to give myself; I've done all of <5% of the developing work)
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby GameOfPickles » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:05 pm

Hype Hype HYPE!!!
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:10 am

Hey everyone!! Thanks so much for all of the hype :D

Very sorry to say that the release is going to have to be pushed back a bit ;-; while I was originally aiming for the end of January, it now looks like I won't be able to finish the beta until the middle of February. So, I'm very sorry for that, and I ask you all to bear with me ^^; The reason for the delay is that I have been very, very ambitious with the final release, and that it will contain at least twice as much content as any single release before it - possibly even three times as much. Gibet can attest to this. Anyway, I'm hard at work finishing the Postgame content, and hope to have the final product finished soon.

With that being said, the current timeline is as follows: The closed beta will be ready around mid-February, with the final open release between two and four weeks after that. I know it's a bit longer than what many might have expected, but if you want any in-dev screenshots or something to hold you over, let me know and I'll share!

Thank you all so much for your love and support!

~Halcyon
Halcyon
???

Postby The_Prof » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:11 am

Halcyon wrote:Hey everyone!! Thanks so much for all of the hype :D

Very sorry to say that the release is going to have to be pushed back a bit ;-; while I was originally aiming for the end of January, it now looks like I won't be able to finish the beta until the middle of February. So, I'm very sorry for that, and I ask you all to bear with me ^^; The reason for the delay is that I have been very, very ambitious with the final release, and that it will contain at least twice as much content as any single release before it - possibly even three times as much. Gibet can attest to this. Anyway, I'm hard at work finishing the Postgame content, and hope to have the final product finished soon.

With that being said, the current timeline is as follows: The closed beta will be ready around mid-February, with the final open release between two and four weeks after that. I know it's a bit longer than what many might have expected, but if you want any in-dev screenshots or something to hold you over, let me know and I'll share!

Thank you all so much for your love and support!

~Halcyon

Worry not Halcyon... We can handle a little delay because we're all pretty cool guys here. I mean it's not like there's any impeding doom that could facilitate a requirement for a faster release right?

Spoiler: show

well shit...
The_Prof
???

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:29 am

Halcyon wrote:
The_Prof wrote:

I am absolutely gonna hold you guys to it on this one! :lol:

I'm really trying to shovel in the rest of the side content in the final release. It's a really tough haul right now, but I'm still aiming to have the beta finished by the end of January. Then, for all you interested in testing (don't worry, I wrote you all down and I'll make sure to message you), we can talk about it then! :D

Okay. ^_^
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game