Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! COMPLETE~ 100+ Unique Vore Scenes!

Postby Soroxas77 » Tue May 23, 2017 10:11 pm

I really don't like the Greater Succubus boss. She heals more than I can do to her in one turn...if it even hits!.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sat May 27, 2017 4:14 pm

Was surprised that the bandit girl had no vore scene (for having nee be beaten) through the random encounters, unlike the spider girl. (Sorry, I'm not a predator person, so I've barely eaten anyone the entire game.)

And no, I still haven't managed to get through the Drake Den. (And I know you've made it easier, I could tell.) The black drakes can be a bit upsetting, since they can spawn near the spider webs if you reload a save.

For future games, you can make it so that on the first encounter of a specific enemy, that it sets a flag so that text dialogs can be muted and never appear again. (It gets tiring to have the text boxes appear EVERY time the bandits spawn.)

In addition, the random encounters with blood and forest fairies just game over if you surrender, which is a shame.

Eventually I've beaten the game, but I'm not sure how to get the rest of the star pieces, I have 4 of them currently. I've looked all over the snow town for an "old man" that knows about them, but haven't been able to find them.

But, the predators I liked the most are the ice chaotic beast lady and thanatos, the shadow citadel gatekeeper demoness.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Halcyon » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:24 pm

ian66613 wrote:Was surprised that the bandit girl had no vore scene (for having nee be beaten) through the random encounters, unlike the spider girl. (Sorry, I'm not a predator person, so I've barely eaten anyone the entire game.)

And no, I still haven't managed to get through the Drake Den. (And I know you've made it easier, I could tell.) The black drakes can be a bit upsetting, since they can spawn near the spider webs if you reload a save.

For future games, you can make it so that on the first encounter of a specific enemy, that it sets a flag so that text dialogs can be muted and never appear again. (It gets tiring to have the text boxes appear EVERY time the bandits spawn.)

In addition, the random encounters with blood and forest fairies just game over if you surrender, which is a shame.

Eventually I've beaten the game, but I'm not sure how to get the rest of the star pieces, I have 4 of them currently. I've looked all over the snow town for an "old man" that knows about them, but haven't been able to find them.

But, the predators I liked the most are the ice chaotic beast lady and thanatos, the shadow citadel gatekeeper demoness.

Thanks for the comments :) The old man is not that hard to find - he's in Namara and he's the only one who lives in his house. Also, if you need help finding the star pieces, you can check out the fortuneteller and ask for treasure.
Halcyon
???

Postby masterrrrr » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:39 pm

Do you know where the highest chance of getting a clover is? Multiple enemies increases the chances but so far, no good. :cry:
masterrrrr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:03 pm

masterrrrr wrote:Do you know where the highest chance of getting a clover is? Multiple enemies increases the chances but so far, no good. :cry:

Since most enemies have something like a 1/50 chance of dropping one I think the best place would be lower down in the Dwarf caves where you can fight up to like 7 or 8 enemies at once. Some enemies drop them at a better rate, like 1/20, but I can't remember exactly who off of the top of my head. I think it's fairies, though. So, fighting the fairy mob in the basement in Chapter 5 would probably help. If you're still early in the game and haven't gotten one yet, don't worry, you'll almost definitely get one by the time you need it :) Let me know if you need more help!
Halcyon
???

Postby xonnicus94 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:07 am

Guys, there is someone who really beat the apex shadow, the final fight! It's really impossible because he recover everytime and you can't strike him down! It's not a bug right?
xonnicus94
New to the forum

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:22 pm

xonnicus94 wrote:Guys, there is someone who really beat the apex shadow, the final fight! It's really impossible because he recover everytime and you can't strike him down! It's not a bug right?

What level are you and what tier of equipment have you got to hand? Plus have you got the special spells from the twin gods?
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby loser8299 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:40 am

Uh, I take it that there's no special reward for not 'dying' throughout the game?... are there any games here in ekas portal that do such a thing? And by special reward I also mean differences in dialogue afterwards, like in krischna3ca's Vgames the fortune teller or whoever early on comments on how the player has never eaten anything up to that point.
Thanks for the amazing game,Halcyon (and co.). I still have a long way to go.
Secretive Newbie.
loser8299
New to the forum

Postby Halcyon » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:47 am

loser8299 wrote:Uh, I take it that there's no special reward for not 'dying' throughout the game?... are there any games here in ekas portal that do such a thing? And by special reward I also mean differences in dialogue afterwards, like in krischna3ca's Vgames the fortune teller or whoever early on comments on how the player has never eaten anything up to that point.
Thanks for the amazing game,Halcyon (and co.). I still have a long way to go.

Definitely not. In fact, you NEED to die sometimes to unlock everything in the game (i.e. the prey scenes) so if you're quitting and reloading, you're doing it wrong!

The game was designed originally so that you could get eaten and then pick right back up from where you left off without having to quit and re-load. So, my advice would be, don't even think about how other games work, and just take Nyan Adventures! at face value :) Good luck!
Halcyon
???

Postby MrQuarantine » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Can anyone please write down a detailed list of all the locations of the star pieces. I'm currently stuck and it would be beneficial to have something to refer back to, thanks in advance.
MrQuarantine
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:23 am

MrQuarantine wrote:Can anyone please write down a detailed list of all the locations of the star pieces. I'm currently stuck and it would be beneficial to have something to refer back to, thanks in advance.

Have you tried the fortuneteller? Asking her for the most expensive fortune will point you in the right direction :)
Halcyon
???

Postby ShadowScale » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Back once more. I have another prey from fortune teller "Dark castle atop a mount, across ocean. Young timid girl hided in shadows in empty abandon room." So its obviously the endgame castle but there are many of abandoned rooms, three on the first floor and one on the second. So I am a little confused as to where she might be. Its not the succubi prey because I've double checked them. Where could it be?
ShadowScale
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MrQuarantine » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:40 pm

Halcyon wrote:
MrQuarantine wrote:Can anyone please write down a detailed list of all the locations of the star pieces. I'm currently stuck and it would be beneficial to have something to refer back to, thanks in advance.

Have you tried the fortuneteller? Asking her for the most expensive fortune will point you in the right direction :)

Yes I don't think I really understand where she wants me to go, hence why I was hoping for a listing.
MrQuarantine
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:25 pm

ShadowScale wrote:Back once more. I have another prey from fortune teller "Dark castle atop a mount, across ocean. Young timid girl hided in shadows in empty abandon room." So its obviously the endgame castle but there are many of abandoned rooms, three on the first floor and one on the second. So I am a little confused as to where she might be. Its not the succubi prey because I've double checked them. Where could it be?

Sounds to me like the loli succubus. She's young (looking) and very timid. The busty loli succubus could also fit the bill. Also yes, there is two of them.

Also take a look at the book showing which scenes you have unlocked and which you are missing and say which chapter the first missing scenes is in, as the fortune teller will always tell them in chronological order.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Halcyon » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:35 pm

Hey everyone!

Before I forget, I wanted to share this with you all. It's a neat Nyan Adventures! crossover fanfic written by ZeldaNoVorsu.

What an awesome and fun story! :-D

https://aryion.com/g4/view/397858
Halcyon
???

Postby redfearnmatt » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:22 pm

I'm probably just dumb, but i just started, and the Boss of the guild doesnt seem to come to the guild building. is there something im supposed to do?

Edit: Wait nvm he showed up literally right after i posted this. whoops.
redfearnmatt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:59 pm

redfearnmatt wrote:I'm probably just dumb, but i just started, and the Boss of the guild doesnt seem to come to the guild building. is there something im supposed to do?

Edit: Wait nvm he showed up literally right after i posted this. whoops.

You figured out the trick! In order to get him to show up, you just had to post in this thread.

(Kidding :wink: )
Halcyon
???

Postby redfearnmatt » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:28 pm

Ok i have another problem: my save file, where i finally got to the citadel, was corrupted. all my other saves are far behind in terms of progress, and i dont feel like having to go over everything once again. Is there any way to get back to where i was without significant grinding?
redfearnmatt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:51 pm

redfearnmatt wrote:Ok i have another problem: my save file, where i finally got to the citadel, was corrupted. all my other saves are far behind in terms of progress, and i dont feel like having to go over everything once again. Is there any way to get back to where i was without significant grinding?

There's no cheat codes for that kind of thing, but I'm sure a kind soul in the thread could send you a save file that's to that spot if they have one! :)
Halcyon
???

Postby redfearnmatt » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:18 pm

If you dont mind me asking, where are the ultimate scenes located?

Edit: As it turns out, i am even more stupid that previously thought.
redfearnmatt
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game