Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! COMPLETE!! THE FINAL RELEASE IS HERE!!!

Postby Superblah » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:05 am

I am pretty disappointing that the vore predator scenes all involve moving around in the theatre, it really is a great obstacle for making use of them as they are intended and I was very much hoping your gallery would cutscene all past vore dialogue.
Superblah
Participator

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:17 am

Gibet wrote:
Psycho_wolvesbane wrote:Btw I finished the main story yesterday and loved the ending loads, now trying to figure out the Fortune Tellers cryptic messages one at a time... For now I'm stuck searching Hell for various scenes from the Arena until it tells me otherwise. Also I have 9 Star Pieces and haven't seen Tock or know where then scene viewer is yet.

You need to do Nyangoro's questline to reach the postgame stuff. His house is in Namara :)

Finish collecting the Star Pieces it is then! :)
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:28 am

forumlurker wrote:Can someone at least tell me how much HP Tock has?

120k.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby masterrrrr » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:06 pm

I can't find that clover... Just need two more star pieces... Please help! :cry:
masterrrrr
Been posting for a bit

Postby darknessblades » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:42 pm

masterrrrr wrote:I can't find that clover... Just need two more star pieces... Please help! :cry:

clovers are most of the time moster drops or random chest items.

the correct ingredients can be found in the clover bar, (talk to the people on the left side)
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Kirito12313 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:46 pm

i have problems to find the last star piece. the fortuneteller says: A young women overflowing with lust... wait! Suddenly flowing water, a rushing waterfall, or...? Can someone help me with that one.
Kirito12313
New to the forum

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:26 pm

I managed to beat Tock first time, only once did I get close to losing but I took my time carefully switching between physical and magic as expected.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:22 pm

Kirito12313 wrote:i have problems to find the last star piece. the fortuneteller says: A young women overflowing with lust... wait! Suddenly flowing water, a rushing waterfall, or...? Can someone help me with that one.

it's at the inn outside havenflower, solve lily's maze and you'll get it (try to find the solution yourself, but people have posted the answer several times in this thread so if lost look there)
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Tygerion » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:28 pm

mink wrote:hey, this might sound really weird, but I've just started and I can't seem to turn around.

I can turn left and if I let the keys go, she looks up.
I have no other devices plugged in.

I've experienced a similar error in various games; For some reason my computer fails to "unpress" a key. I solve this "keyjam" by simply pressing the affected key. Try pressing each arrow key once, and if that doesn't work... have you tried rebooting it? (cliched, but helpful).

I hope this helped. If so, then you're welcome! :D
Tygerion
New to the forum

Postby bowser64ify » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:02 pm

I really like the game so far and I do like how you eating someone does something for you and isn't just something for show. And I like how if you're the one who gets eaten it doesn't just say. Oh you got eaten game over. You just either reappear at Nee's house or at the start of an area instead of booting you back to the title screen.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:50 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:
Halcyon wrote:Thanks so much for your comments! Don't worry, there's still a lot left in store. If you're having trouble with the hints, feel free to post them here and we'll help you out.

As for the bug, based on your later comments, here's my guess - at some point, I changed all of the filetypes for the music to only OGG and midi. The RPG Player can play ogg files itself, but needs to use your computer to emulate midi sounds. So, my guess would be is that the midi files aren't working. Try playing a midi file from the folder and see if you are able to. If not, setting windows media player as the default player for midi MIGHT make a difference. Keep me updated and I'll try to help.

I should at this point mention I'm playing the game on Wine, as I'm a Linux user and haven't touched Windows in years. Perhaps that might be it in that case? I do have Timidity installed (the native MIDI player) but maybe I need some plugin for Wine to see it as well. I wonder if anyone else here is on Linux and can test this.

And yeah, I got the same hint from the fortune teller for the star piece: A school in the middle of a bright city. I have no idea where that might be however, and what I'm supposed to do next.

If you're not sure how to access the postgame material, you need to head to Nyangoro in Namara. Opening the chest you find after beating the last boss in Chapter 8 is supposed to point you in that direction, but some people are missing it anyway ^^; As for your hint, there are many schoolhouses in the game, but the only one you can actually take lessons at is in Ald Avia :)

Psycho_wolvesbane wrote:I managed to beat Tock first time, only once did I get close to losing but I took my time carefully switching between physical and magic as expected.

Well done! :D

The_Prof wrote:
Kirito12313 wrote:i have problems to find the last star piece. the fortuneteller says: A young women overflowing with lust... wait! Suddenly flowing water, a rushing waterfall, or...? Can someone help me with that one.

it's at the inn outside havenflower, solve lily's maze and you'll get it (try to find the solution yourself, but people have posted the answer several times in this thread so if lost look there)

Let me know if you still can't figure it out :)

bowser64ify wrote:I really like the game so far and I do like how you eating someone does something for you and isn't just something for show. And I like how if you're the one who gets eaten it doesn't just say. Oh you got eaten game over. You just either reappear at Nee's house or at the start of an area instead of booting you back to the title screen.

Thanks so much! :D that's one of the most important features of the game, I think, and it's been that way since the very beginning.
Halcyon
???

Postby vorelectric » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:29 am

I feel ashamed for not downloading this game sooner I'm having a blast playing it X)

Only reason why I didn't is literally because I had a feeling that I'd get addicted to it and didn't want to be left on a cliff hanger ^^;

Thank you so much for sticking to this game for so long! There are too many unfinished projects on this site, so it's good to know that something was actually finished for once
vorelectric
Participator

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:22 pm

It's a shame you never got that Mermaid City back into the game after you lost the first game data, there was something similar in VGame about Mermaids that transport you in their stomach to the underwater temple, although only one of them actually kept you alive doing it. I see the same in the Hary transport system but you didn't add a prey death scene to that.

Edit: I retract the last sentence as I just found the Black Harpy as I was going back and forth to Ald Avia.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:32 pm

Thank you for the previous advice! The search for the star pieces next led me to the cocktail game. How do I know which of the ingredients are the right combination though?
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:57 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:Thank you for the previous advice! The search for the star pieces next led me to the cocktail game. How do I know which of the ingredients are the right combination though?

Talk to all of the bar's customers! 4 of them should say a particular ingredient that's gonna be in the list :)
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:09 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:Talk to all of the bar's customers! 4 of them should say a particular ingredient that's gonna be in the list :)

Ahhh, thanks! Will try that tomorrow :)
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Gibet » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:01 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:
paperairplaneclip wrote:Talk to all of the bar's customers! 4 of them should say a particular ingredient that's gonna be in the list :)

Ahhh, thanks! Will try that tomorrow :)

Or you could just be a gigantic nerd like Halcyon is and know the lyrics to the song :lol:
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:01 am

how do u get it in full screen?
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:58 am

I'm having trouble finding these chapter 5 scenes:
Prey - A bustling hub of activity. It feels strange and foreign at first but oddly familiar. There's a hotel and a restaurant, a huge one... dozens of guests, and a chef.
Pred - A beautiful forest, there are trees and a village... there's a woman. She seems to be angry... she's fighting someone by a lake.

The top one I know is somewhere in the pub in the fairy city but I can't figure out who or what triggers it as I can't see any chef NPC, do you have to continually eat at the restaurant before it triggers?

The pred one I have no clue as I can see some NPC next to the pool at the bottom of the waterfall east of Noldor but they just give me stock talking comments and no interaction.

Can anyone give me some hints for these?
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby Tygerion » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:42 am

GenoBreaker666 wrote:how do u get it in full screen?

Hold alt, then press enter. Do the same to get out of fullscreen, BTW. :-D Happy Eatin's! :gulp:

Psycho_wolvesbane wrote:I'm having trouble finding these chapter 5 scenes:
Prey - A bustling hub of activity. It feels strange and foreign at first but oddly familiar. There's a hotel and a restaurant, a huge one... dozens of guests, and a chef.
Pred - A beautiful forest, there are trees and a village... there's a woman. She seems to be angry... she's fighting someone by a lake.

The top one I know is somewhere in the pub in the fairy city but I can't figure out who or what triggers it as I can't see any chef NPC, do you have to continually eat at the restaurant before it triggers?

The pred one I have no clue as I can see some NPC next to the pool at the bottom of the waterfall east of Noldor but they just give me stock talking comments and no interaction.

Can anyone give me some hints for these?

For the prey, You can work for the chef, but I wonder what happens when you fail...? She can't get THAT mad, can she? :gulp:
For the Pred, It sounds like you need to look for a lake in a forest city, and talk to someone there, perhaps someone you don't get along with? (Try getting to the end of Chapter 5 first :wink: )
Tygerion
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game