Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! 80+ Vore Scenes / FINAL CHAPTER COMING

Postby Kirito12313 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:06 pm

Guys i have a question about the game. In the list of vore scenes there is mentioned an unbirth scene. where can i find this one. And a second question: In the town after we get back from harpy village there are two harpys up in the inn wich ask if we want fun but Lily is against it. Is there a chance to make something with them?
Kirito12313
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:29 pm

Kirito12313 wrote:Guys i have a question about the game. In the list of vore scenes there is mentioned an unbirth scene. where can i find this one.

You need to solve the Lily maze (of which the solution has been posted many times in this thread) in the inn outside of dwarftown

And a second question: In the town after we get back from harpy village there are two harpys up in the inn wich ask if we want fun but Lily is against it. Is there a chance to make something with them?

Halcyon would love to do this... But Lily was against him doing so
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:30 am

Something I wanted to ask: I recently found out from another game on Eka's that with RPG Maker, you can choose to leave your assets unpacked. This means that instead of encoding images and sounds in the game file (Game.rgss3a I believe) you can leave them in directories (such as Game\Graphics\Characters). I already compared a few games and noticed this is definitely the case, where some games have it one way others the opposite.

If you're okay with people making visual mods for personal use at least, could you please consider exporting the next release as an unpacked game? This would make it super easy to replace the images of characters, and tweak their appearance to one's own liking. My suggestion for an option to make catgirls / wolfgirls / etc full anthro is one thing this would solve, but there's probably more fun mods people could do.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Halcyon » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:10 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:Something I wanted to ask: I recently found out from another game on Eka's that with RPG Maker, you can choose to leave your assets unpacked. This means that instead of encoding images and sounds in the game file (Game.rgss3a I believe) you can leave them in directories (such as Game\Graphics\Characters). I already compared a few games and noticed this is definitely the case, where some games have it one way others the opposite.

If you're okay with people making visual mods for personal use at least, could you please consider exporting the next release as an unpacked game? This would make it super easy to replace the images of characters, and tweak their appearance to one's own liking. My suggestion for an option to make catgirls / wolfgirls / etc full anthro is one thing this would solve, but there's probably more fun mods people could do.

Thanks for the suggestion! Actually, I used to do this in the earliest releases, but changed it around Chapter 3 or so.

Unfortunately, I'll have to say that I'd rather keep them encrypted, because I really don't want to make the project files so easily accessible. Of course, with that being said, I really can't stop you guys from doing what you want at the end of the day, as there are programs out there that can un-pack the files and etc anyway :lol:
Halcyon
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:34 pm

Halcyon wrote:Thanks for the suggestion! Actually, I used to do this in the earliest releases, but changed it around Chapter 3 or so.

Unfortunately, I'll have to say that I'd rather keep them encrypted, because I really don't want to make the project files so easily accessible. Of course, with that being said, I really can't stop you guys from doing what you want at the end of the day, as there are programs out there that can un-pack the files and etc anyway :lol:

Okay. I don't plan to hack the game myself, though if anyone really wants to the tools surely exist. But yes, the suggestion only applies if you're okay with assets being accessible. You'd know best about that... personally I see no problem with it, especially since most of them are original RPG Maker assets. Hoping you might change your mind before the final release, but just made sure the suggestion was brought up whatever the case :)
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby The_Prof » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:29 am

I think everyone who reads this thread is getting excited for the impeding Nee-Day celebration
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Sy0p » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:33 am

We're closing in on release, and it's time to get this hype train out of the station.

NyanTitle2.png

Choo choo.
I like to think that Fi and Ghirahim bonded over their mutual appreciation of diamond-print stockings.
Sy0p
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:28 am

Sy0p wrote:We're closing in on release, and it's time to get this hype train out of the station.

NyanTitle2.png

Choo choo.

The master has returned, to once again humble us with a masterful show of true artistic beauty. Truly, we are blessed to be in its presence... :)
Halcyon
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:35 am

Sy0p wrote:We're closing in on release, and it's time to get this hype train out of the station.

NyanTitle2.png

Choo choo.

That is totally the new title screen. I am calling it!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:45 am

NyanTitle2.png

Choo choo.

Typical Pro: I'm eager to see the final chapter.
Typical Con: I'm worried I'll be too sad after I finish it, because it's now all over.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Gibet » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:35 pm

NyanTitle2.png

Choo choo.

MY NAME IS ON IT!!
IT'S SO GOOD!!
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby Halcyon » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:07 am

Happy holidays, friends and fans ♥ All of you are so dear to me! Enjoy the season - I'm hard at work on the final release of Nyan Adventures! and can't wait to share it with you all, come January/February :)
Halcyon
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:16 am

Halcyon wrote:Happy holidays, friends and fans ♥ All of you are so dear to me! Enjoy the season - I'm hard at work on the final release of Nyan Adventures! and can't wait to share it with you all, come January/February :)

Yay! Merry Christmas and good luck :)
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Gibet » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:44 am

Where did the hype train go? Surely we could bring it back if I revealed what I was testing tonight...
Attachments
nyanhype - Copy.png
nyanhype - Copy.png (15.87 KiB) Viewed 1002 times
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby Halcyon » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:00 am

I wonder who else frantically clicked "download," only to discover that it was a screenshot :lol:
Halcyon
???

Postby Goshmy » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:29 am

Can't stop the hype train, it has no brakes!
Here's the link to my mega. It has things I won't upload to Eka's all warnings apply. https://mega.nz/folder/DEd3TSpR#F1_vrEZ-uQj4btfqeydAXg
Goshmy
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:35 am

I'M CLICKING AS HARD AS I CAN CAN, CAPTAIN
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SnakeFan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:02 am

Damn it i forgot to take over my save file from my old pc to new pc :( Now i need to restart from the beginning but dont have so much time anymore. I was grinding also after the last chapter with the replay option with makes it worse^^ hate myself for forgetting importing the most important thing :lol:
SnakeFan
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:08 am

Maybe if I make a new RPG Maker project with that as the title screen and literally no content, I can look at it and briefly appease my "OH MY GOD I NEED IT NOW"
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby thelandcruzer » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:18 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:
Halcyon wrote:Happy holidays, friends and fans ♥ All of you are so dear to me! Enjoy the season - I'm hard at work on the final release of Nyan Adventures! and can't wait to share it with you all, come January/February :)

Yay! Merry Christmas and good luck :)

YAy! A very late Christmas or an early birthday present for me.

P.S. anyone now to return to hell I can't seem to get past the two guard demons.
Thanks.
I hate ( internet ) trolls they taste weird!!! (copyrighted)
thelandcruzer
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game