Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! 80+ Vore Scenes / FINAL CHAPTER COMING

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:47 am

Halcyon wrote:Hey everyone!! Thanks so much for all of the hype :D

Very sorry to say that the release is going to have to be pushed back a bit ;-; while I was originally aiming for the end of January, it now looks like I won't be able to finish the beta until the middle of February. So, I'm very sorry for that, and I ask you all to bear with me ^^; The reason for the delay is that I have been very, very ambitious with the final release, and that it will contain at least twice as much content as any single release before it - possibly even three times as much. Gibet can attest to this. Anyway, I'm hard at work finishing the Postgame content, and hope to have the final product finished soon.

With that being said, the current timeline is as follows: The closed beta will be ready around mid-February, with the final open release between two and four weeks after that. I know it's a bit longer than what many might have expected, but if you want any in-dev screenshots or something to hold you over, let me know and I'll share!

Thank you all so much for your love and support!

~Halcyon

This reason is more than acceptable.

Admittedly, I am still slightly sadened. But... MOAR CONTENT THAN EXPECTED, ERMAGERD.
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby Leita » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:10 am

Halcyon wrote:Hey everyone!! Thanks so much for all of the hype :D

Very sorry to say that the release is going to have to be pushed back a bit ;-; while I was originally aiming for the end of January, it now looks like I won't be able to finish the beta until the middle of February. So, I'm very sorry for that, and I ask you all to bear with me ^^; The reason for the delay is that I have been very, very ambitious with the final release, and that it will contain at least twice as much content as any single release before it - possibly even three times as much. Gibet can attest to this. Anyway, I'm hard at work finishing the Postgame content, and hope to have the final product finished soon.

With that being said, the current timeline is as follows: The closed beta will be ready around mid-February, with the final open release between two and four weeks after that. I know it's a bit longer than what many might have expected, but if you want any in-dev screenshots or something to hold you over, let me know and I'll share!

Thank you all so much for your love and support!

~Halcyon

Purrfection takes time. I doubt anyone will fault you for that.
Leita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Superblah » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:16 pm

is finding the last pred scene in chapter 1 as difficult for anyone else as it is for me?
Superblah
Participator

Postby ketchup » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:11 pm

Superblah wrote:is finding the last pred scene in chapter 1 as difficult for anyone else as it is for me?

Check the bar, the hotel, and the field by Nee's house. I don't know which one you're missing, but you'll find it in one of those places.
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:59 am

Hello again everyone!

Bit of a status update... just finished vore scene number ninety-nine :) Happy to say that the grand total in the finished version will be 101! 99 in the regular game, and then two more unlockable (one pred and one prey) by getting all of the rest of the scenes. Hope you're all excited :D
Halcyon
???

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:10 am

Halcyon wrote:Hello again everyone!

Bit of a status update... just finished vore scene number ninety-nine :) Happy to say that the grand total in the finished version will be 101! 99 in the regular game, and then two more unlockable (one pred and one prey) by getting all of the rest of the scenes. Hope you're all excited :D

Nice nice~ =3
Challenge accepted! owo
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HxD » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:28 pm

Halcyon wrote:Hello again everyone!

The hype cannot be contained. o.o
HxD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:59 pm

Hey everyone!

Not sure if I posted this yet, but I thought I did.

A while back, I made a nice World Map for the game :) Haven't found anything to do with it, but ah well, here it is!
Attachments
WorldMap-Nyan.png
Halcyon
???

Postby The_Prof » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:15 pm

hmmm so I'm thinking the shadow citidel is some form of dance club...
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby KyuubiNoKitsune67 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:37 pm

And the Orbs are the lenses for the world's most powerful set of strobe lights.

Lights that if activated will bring forth a Rave so powerful, that it will bring about the end of the world...

Kinda gives the phrase "Party till we die." some new meaning. :D
When Life gives you lemons...
Throw those lemons back at Life.
Because you can't make lemonade, with just lemons.
KyuubiNoKitsune67
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:15 pm

Welp, the beta testers like me are currently beta testing the game. I personally have tested it up to Chapter 4. I won't spoil exactly how many pred and prey scenes are in Chapter 8 or the Postgame though. It certainly is great playing through the early parts again admittedly.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Halcyon » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:09 am

Hi again, everyone! Been a bit busy as of late - just wanted to let you know that the game has entered final beta testing stages, and should be out in just a few weeks. I'll try to decide on an exact release date soon. This last release is massive - probably at least twice the size of any single release before. I hope you're all excited - because it's officially time to start revving up the HYPE TRAIN!! :D
Halcyon
???

Postby MrH » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:49 am

Is there a list/guide to the scenes in each chapter? I'm missing some of the chapter 3 scenes.
MrH
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:06 am

Halcyon wrote:Hi again, everyone! Been a bit busy as of late - just wanted to let you know that the game has entered final beta testing stages, and should be out in just a few weeks. I'll try to decide on an exact release date soon. This last release is massive - probably at least twice the size of any single release before. I hope you're all excited - because it's officially time to start revving up the HYPE TRAIN!! :D

That it is. I just beat the Apex Shadow and saw the credits for anyone wondering how my beta testing of the game is going. I won't spoil anything though.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Halcyon » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:54 pm

MrH wrote:Is there a list/guide to the scenes in each chapter? I'm missing some of the chapter 3 scenes.

Once you get to Chapter 4, there's a fortune teller that can give you hints on all of the scenes you've missed :) if you still can't find it after you ask her, feel free to post the hint here (or message me) and we'll help you find them!
Halcyon
???

Re: Nyan Adventures! THE FINAL RELEASE - COMING 18 FEBRUARY

Postby Halcyon » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:54 pm

Hey everyone! I know I'm bumping this multiple times in one day, but I have big news -

The release date for the FINAL CHAPTER of Nyan Adventures! Has been set! Coming soon - February 18, 2017! :D

I hope you're all excited! I know I am! Just ten more days from today :)
Halcyon
???

Postby Shadowlyger » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:45 am

*HYPE INTENSIFIES*
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheSignPainter » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:29 am

step aside, comin' through
i ain't stoppin' this hype train for nobody now

- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby player1 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:46 am

weh. final chapter is it. I wonder if you have other projects in mind now that this is done, Halycon. Either way, i think ill board the hype train before it goes off(and destroy all of the brakes in it, of course)
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheSignPainter » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:28 am

player1 wrote:(and destroy all of the brakes in it, of course)

already did that for ya
are you proud of me
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game