Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! COMPLETE~ 100+ Unique Vore Scenes!

Postby ArtKO171 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:01 pm

eleventh wrote:
ArtKO171 wrote:Spoiler alert !!!!

In the clover club, the Perfect cocktail exist or it's just a Dream ^^ ?
Thx.

It exists.
Spoiler: show
Talk to the people around the bar, use ingredients they name.

Ok Ty ! ;)
ArtKO171
New to the forum

Postby Halcyon » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:11 pm

xonnicus94 wrote:My level wasn't so low, I had, maybe, the final magic and was strong too!
But that thing steal always my vital energy and i couldn't complete it, no matter what!

Are you referring to the Chapter 8 boss or the extra post-game boss? The former is just a matter of being a high enough level, but for the latter, you really will need all of the tier 9 equipment.
Halcyon
???

Postby suppertroll00 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:27 pm

suppertroll00
New to the forum

Postby vorelectric » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:07 pm

suppertroll00 wrote:Excuse me, how can I fix this? XD
https://gyazo.com/77df1301479f093415240880f84803ac

Just leave the map or enter a building

That resets it straight away
vorelectric
Participator

Postby ArtKO171 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:15 pm

I've just finished the game (and the post game last duel). What a game ! Very brilliant work.
Do you still work on vore games ?

Thanks for sharing this.
ArtKO171
New to the forum

Postby Halcyon » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:29 pm

ArtKO171 wrote:I've just finished the game (and the post game last duel). What a game ! Very brilliant work.
Do you still work on vore games ?

Thanks for sharing this.

Thanks so much!! I'm very happy you enjoyed it :D

I'm not working on any right now, but I've always got ideas... :)
Halcyon
???

Postby MagatsuBelly » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:36 pm

Wonderfull Vore game! Love it!
Magatsu Belly
Oral Vore, Anal Vore, Unbirth, Breast Vore
Shy, Smol and being Prey to Girls.
MagatsuBelly
New to the forum

Postby Halcyon » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:30 pm

MagatsuBelly wrote:Wonderfull Vore game! Love it!

Thank you so much :D and congrats on your first post!!
Halcyon
???

Postby forumlurker » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:20 pm

I hope you consider to make a new game or a sequel with new characters as our protagonists seem like unbeatable at the moment. Your game was extremely enjoyable so I hope you keep at it.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:03 am

Hi, so my computer crashed and I had to get it repaired, but now I don't have my save anymore. Does anyone have a save right after you get the orb stolen from your ex friend whose kinda' like an asshole?
I think it was like at the end of act 3.
Also, yes I have read the first comment by the OP who posted a save at the end of act 4, but I'd prefer to be able to experience it myself so if someone has it that'd be great.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:39 pm

I've kinda get lost with quest in Falmora when I need to collect some honey in dragon mountain. Any suggestion or tips as I cannot find solution myself?
EDIT: OK I managed to find out what I was doing wrong. BTW how to open chests in forest near temple or is it late game as I am currently on 4 th chapter grinding for top gear in chapter.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:26 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:I've kinda get lost with quest in Falmora when I need to collect some honey in dragon mountain. Any suggestion or tips as I cannot find solution myself?
EDIT: OK I managed to find out what I was doing wrong. BTW how to open chests in forest near temple or is it late game as I am currently on 4 th chapter grinding for top gear in chapter.

well you'll be happy to know that nothing is missable in the game, and to find the treasure in the forest you have to figure out the order to open them

Hint: The secret lies in the flowers
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:17 am

The_Prof wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:I've kinda get lost with quest in Falmora when I need to collect some honey in dragon mountain. Any suggestion or tips as I cannot find solution myself?

well you'll be happy to know that nothing is missable in the game, and to find the treasure in the forest you have to figure out the order to open them

Hint: The secret lies in the flowers
Thanks for the hint, I've found solution. BTW guy asking about power level is joke or does he have real use. Except over 9000 pun? Also how to earn sheckles fast, I couldn't find better way than cleanig Roxannas basement as it gives about 300 - 400 sheckles per minute + tinny exp. Any suggestions? I am currently in chapter 5.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:00 pm

OK had found better way to earn Sheckless inside dwarven mine (not in hell mine as you may get constantly 1 imp fights). Although I think gorgons should grant you 400 sheckless or something that is worth your time as 2k exp + 100 sheckless is nothing compared to equal difficult fight with Kulutues for 6666 exp and 500 sheckless.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:52 pm

Okay, I've beat game and now looking for all star pieces (8 already) I know one is in Nyaagoro posession, though I need help with that clue of Fortuneteller about wiseman in lone schoolhouse in bright city. I apologize if it has been talked already but I kinda tried to talk every npc in Seyda Luka (where lone schoolhouse is) and Mectabora where there is floor with closed doors. Can you help?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vorelectric » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:44 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:Okay, I've beat game and now looking for all star pieces (8 already) I know one is in Nyaagoro posession, though I need help with that clue of Fortuneteller about wiseman in lone schoolhouse in bright city. I apologize if it has been talked already but I kinda tried to talk every npc in Seyda Luka (where lone schoolhouse is) and Mectabora where there is floor with closed doors. Can you help?

There's also a schoolhouse in the Harpy village. Did you go there yet?
vorelectric
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:46 pm

Thanks, still next clue is even more harder. It is about girl with lust and water. I thought it is something about girl in Felmora or about water elemental in capital city though I cannot solve this puzle either.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:52 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:Thanks, still next clue is even more harder. It is about girl with lust and water. I thought it is something about girl in Felmora or about water elemental in capital city though I cannot solve this puzle either.

Neither I'm afraid. I'll give you a vague and cryptic hint though.

Dodge all the drunks before Nee can wake up

Hope that helps.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:44 am

Thanks, BTW your message wasn't that cryptic at all. Well at least way more easy to understand than fortunetellers clue :D
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:28 am

Nice final boss though I think it is way to much luck based. If you are lucky you may just first strike her with nyanstar with excelent hit for 21k dmg and she is almost dead meat. Also opposite may goes to Tock as her all atacks may just be focused on Lily making it Joy ride for you. Also what is the meaning if boss scores all quadruple hits in you. Gear tear 9 and lvl 99 won't make you survive this. There should be gear lvl 10 to make things bit more balanced, also I don't know if that should happened but Tock kinda upgraded herself to the level Nyanstar and Nyanaggedon deals 0 dmg only blink were dealing some dmg to her.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game