Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE 2018 - New Scenes and Art, H

Postby kuki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:35 am

plz,tell me how to get out of SEYDA LUKA to the bridge?
kuki
New to the forum

Postby MasterGryph » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:34 am

Well, I redownloaded the game, did a quick tour around the accessible areas, and rediscovered some of what made the game fun in the first place. Though, I haven't made much further progress yet.

For a quick recap of Nee's development so far, chapter 1 Nee is mainly motivated by her desire to be an adventurer, with the pred scenes being snap opportunism. We see pieces of her history in chapter 3, but also more active malice. By chapter 4, the pred scenes involve a lot more active premeditation and betrayal.
Spoiler: show
Depending on where in the castle you go first, one of the reasons Nee wants to get the the acting leader's friendship is explicitly so she'll have the opportunity to eat the princess... At which point, I also have to ask why only the princess? If her motives are so treacherous, why not fill up on easier targets like the young prince too?

Lily is a bit of a cipher right now, For the first two chapters, I assumed she was secretly responsible for all the reformation going on, though her absence in chapter 3 contradicts that. With all the torture she went through in the Drake cave and afterwards, I expected her to snap and go "No, I got this evidence, I decide what happens to it. You get a refresher course on recognizing where blame is being assigned, young lady."
Guess I'll have to settle for visualizing a certain pink-haired girl having rushed through her Nymph phase quickly (having done little real wrong) and taking the opportunity to punish Nee for a while in the future. Real emotions like that make it easy to hold onto a grudge.
After a good part of Chapter 3's tone involved Nee loosening up outside of her supervision and keeping the full extent of her actions secret afterwards, it's a bit weird having Lily just give up after they're back together.

Anyway, I'll catch up eventually. Good luck on the future projects. Though, speaking of scheming, I have an idea for a type of vore scene if the protagonist has reformation powers that aren't common. Say something like the Chef scene happens where the protagonist is caught off guard with a cheap shot. This could unlock a followup scene where she gets revenge using the gained knowledge of the opponent's movements - and the opponent's surprise to see them alive again.

Edit: Reached the end of chapter 4. I see what people meant by the plot picking up. The question of where a certain party member went seems to be deliberately left hanging. (Unless he's still hanging out in the dungeon.)
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby ShedoChibi » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:27 pm

I actually just have a question about the game. I was wondering is there any faster ways to earn alot of shekels? It's really boring and tine consuming doing the arena in hell to get 500 shekels a run and for some reason I can't do the arena in arcadia because the fairies always trap me in a corner before I can get one mushroom. So please someone reply and hopefully there's a faster way to earn shekels
ShedoChibi
New to the forum

Postby lypo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:01 pm

There is a faster wasy late in game to earn sheckles easy.
If you are in namora you can earn money selling drugs you grow in pots in your apartment. The enemies in the mythril tower also drop items that sell for a lot.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShedoChibi » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:24 pm

So wait... who do I talk to in namora to buy drugs? And how does one go about becoming a cat girl drug dealer?
ShedoChibi
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:58 pm

ShedoChibi wrote:So wait... who do I talk to in namora to buy drugs? And how does one go about becoming a cat girl drug dealer?

There's an elderly neko wearing only his boxers in one of the houses in the north of town, just chat with him and do a quick request for him and he'll give you the second floor of the house, inspect the pots and you can start growing drugs. The plants generate money every time you do a scene transition with some minor exceptions until you hit the max gold banked, then inspect the plant to collect. Then upgrade the plants until max level and collect that sweet sweet booty at the expense of diminishing the property values across the land and causing an extreme rise in youth crime and a medical crisis from frequent overdosing... But damn if Nee doesn't look good in her new hat.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby ShedoChibi » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:27 pm

Thank you! Nya~ I like you xD we can be insane together! We can rule the world with cat girl drugs! Omg now I can't beat Dionysus she keeps using judgement and heal 3 so whatever damage I do doesn't work and whenever I meditate I can't keep my damn mp up. Please help ;-;
ShedoChibi
New to the forum

Postby lich1993 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:08 pm

is there a list with every scene in the game and if there is can i have it ?
lich1993
Participator

Postby TheToxicKing » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:37 pm

I finished the game before the re release but my computer broke down and had to buy a new computer losing my save data, is it worth playing the re release over again from start to finish? if not i would appreciate it if someone could lend me a completed save file
TheToxicKing
New to the forum

Postby lich1993 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:13 pm

i've started playing the game from the begining and i'm trying to get every scene but on chapter 1 it says there are 3 "other vore" and 2 "unbirth scenes and i've looked everywhere can someone tell me where are they ?
lich1993
Participator

Postby HyperlinkError » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:36 pm

the three unclassified and two unbirth ones are spread out through the entire game
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

Postby ripleysonic » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:40 am

When is that one final update supposed to be coming? :?: :?: :?:
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Grimbug » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:02 am

it won't load the bitmap outside of the house... :?: here's the exact message. >> Script `Cache`line106: RGSSError occurred failed to create bitmap<<
Title:Self saboteur & Aspiring pixel artist
Grimbug
Somewhat familiar

Postby darknessblades » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:47 pm

will you be able to transfer save game?

luckily i found my old complete save file.
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Gibet » Thu May 03, 2018 10:35 pm

kuki wrote:plz,tell me how to get out of SEYDA LUKA to the bridge?

Some parts of the world can't be accessed until you progress further in the story. Kind of like... Grand Theft Auto, perhaps?

ShedoChibi wrote:Thank you! Nya~ I like you xD we can be insane together! We can rule the world with cat girl drugs! Omg now I can't beat Dionysus she keeps using judgement and heal 3 so whatever damage I do doesn't work and whenever I meditate I can't keep my damn mp up. Please help ;-;

I don't remember the Master Strat for beating Dionysus, but is it possible that you aren't a high enough level or need better equipment?

lich1993 wrote:is there a list with every scene in the game and if there is can i have it ?

If you're having trouble finding a scene, have you tried the fortune teller? There are a LOT of scenes.

lich1993 wrote:i've started playing the game from the begining and i'm trying to get every scene but on chapter 1 it says there are 3 "other vore" and 2 "unbirth scenes and i've looked everywhere can someone tell me where are they ?

Have you tried the fortune teller? I advise you not to worry about getting every single scene before moving onto the next chapter, as you can always come back for them later.

Grimbug wrote:it won't load the bitmap outside of the house... :?: here's the exact message. >> Script `Cache`line106: RGSSError occurred failed to create bitmap<<

I have no idea what could be causing that. Have you tried re-downloading the game?

darknessblades wrote:will you be able to transfer save game?

luckily i found my old complete save file.

Save files are usually pretty compatible, yeah!
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby darknessblades » Mon May 21, 2018 3:55 am

lypo wrote:There is a faster wasy late in game to earn sheckles easy.
If you are in namora you can earn money selling drugs you grow in pots in your apartment. The enemies in the mythril tower also drop items that sell for a lot.

or use cheat enigine to give you maximum cash
darknessblades
Participator

Postby ooglethorpe5 » Tue May 29, 2018 1:07 am

anyone have a completed save file?
ooglethorpe5
Been posting for a bit

Postby CACTUS42 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:03 pm

is there a way to catch that fairy in the catgirls house?(after completing the forest elves quest)
CACTUS42
New to the forum

Postby lypo » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:05 pm

CACTUS42 wrote:is there a way to catch that fairy in the catgirls house?(after completing the forest elves quest)

Have a high enough attack and use targeted blink. You will go first and finish the fairy in one attack. It leads to a really fun digestion scene too.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby CACTUS42 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:51 pm

lypo wrote:
CACTUS42 wrote:is there a way to catch that fairy in the catgirls house?(after completing the forest elves quest)

Have a high enough attack and use targeted blink. You will go first and finish the fairy in one attack. It leads to a really fun digestion scene too.

ok but whatever I decide to do she always act first and so flees( even when using quick claws)so i don't know.
(also what blink? yeah i can be a bit retarded some times :lol: )

edit: nop don't bother i finded out myself.
CACTUS42
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game