Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE 2018 - New Scenes and Art, H

Postby Kirito83 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:25 pm

I need help figuring out how to get a purple slime in the training dojo
Kirito83
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:32 pm

Kirito83 wrote:I need help figuring out how to get a purple slime in the training dojo

it's a random encounter, just keep roaming and not eating the small fry til it shows up
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby luke1401 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:39 pm

The_Prof wrote:
Kirito83 wrote:I need help figuring out how to get a purple slime in the training dojo

it's a random encounter, just keep roaming and not eating the small fry til it shows up

IIRC you need to be on the slightly different terrain towards the back of the arena.
luke1401
Participator

Postby Prancer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:14 pm

Could someone pm me a completed file please? Would be much appreciated!
Prancer
Been posting for a bit

Postby BlazingAce » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:51 am

I also would like a somewhat complete file. it would be helpful if someone could PM me as well. Thanks
_/{
_||
_||
_|| Rock On!
_||
(_||_)
_)_.(
(____)
BlazingAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby blaziken » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:32 pm

just curiousity and my laziness *look at file size*
if i may ask what and whats vore contained in the game?

i hope it not only "OV AV"

hope somebody answered this silly question of mine
blaziken
Been posting for a bit

Postby KyuubiNoKitsune67 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:40 pm

blaziken wrote:just curiousity and my laziness *look at file size*

It's mostly OV(Same Size, and Micro). I don't recall any AV, and there's like 2 UB scenes.
When Life gives you lemons...
Throw those lemons back at Life.
Because you can't make lemonade, with just lemons.
KyuubiNoKitsune67
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gibet » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:35 pm

Prancer wrote:Could someone pm me a completed file please? Would be much appreciated!

BlazingAce wrote:I also would like a somewhat complete file. it would be helpful if someone could PM me as well. Thanks

Aww, but the story's so good!
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby Halcyon » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:27 pm

MasterGryph wrote:Well, I redownloaded the game, did a quick tour around the accessible areas, and rediscovered some of what made the game fun in the first place. Though, I haven't made much further progress yet.

For a quick recap of Nee's development so far, chapter 1 Nee is mainly motivated by her desire to be an adventurer, with the pred scenes being snap opportunism. We see pieces of her history in chapter 3, but also more active malice. By chapter 4, the pred scenes involve a lot more active premeditation and betrayal.
Spoiler: show
Depending on where in the castle you go first, one of the reasons Nee wants to get the the acting leader's friendship is explicitly so she'll have the opportunity to eat the princess... At which point, I also have to ask why only the princess? If her motives are so treacherous, why not fill up on easier targets like the young prince too?

Lily is a bit of a cipher right now, For the first two chapters, I assumed she was secretly responsible for all the reformation going on, though her absence in chapter 3 contradicts that. With all the torture she went through in the Drake cave and afterwards, I expected her to snap and go "No, I got this evidence, I decide what happens to it. You get a refresher course on recognizing where blame is being assigned, young lady."
Spoiler: show
Guess I'll have to settle for visualizing a certain pink-haired girl having rushed through her Nymph phase quickly (having done little real wrong) and taking the opportunity to punish Nee for a while in the future. Real emotions like that make it easy to hold onto a grudge.
After a good part of Chapter 3's tone involved Nee loosening up outside of her supervision and keeping the full extent of her actions secret afterwards, it's a bit weird having Lily just give up after they're back together.

Anyway, I'll catch up eventually. Good luck on the future projects. Though, speaking of scheming, I have an idea for a type of vore scene if the protagonist has reformation powers that aren't common. Say something like the Chef scene happens where the protagonist is caught off guard with a cheap shot. This could unlock a followup scene where she gets revenge using the gained knowledge of the opponent's movements - and the opponent's surprise to see them alive again.

Edit: Reached the end of chapter 4. I see what people meant by the plot picking up. The question of where a certain party member went seems to be deliberately left hanging. (Unless he's still hanging out in the dungeon.)

Thanks so much for your thoughtful playthrough and review of the first part of the game! I'm so sorry it took me so long to respond to this, but did you ever get any further? Whether or not you did, I would love to discuss the game and your thoughts on it in more detail! :D

lich1993 wrote:is there a list with every scene in the game and if there is can i have it ?

There is, through the fortuneteller and the theater :) you can access everything you need to between those two in-game

luke1401 wrote:
The_Prof wrote:

IIRC you need to be on the slightly different terrain towards the back of the arena.

Check the spots with taller grass in the back - purple slimes spawn there.

KyuubiNoKitsune67 wrote:
blaziken wrote:just curiousity and my laziness *look at file size*

It's mostly OV(Same Size, and Micro). I don't recall any AV, and there's like 2 UB scenes.

Mostly OV with digestion and disposal. Hope you enjoy :)
Halcyon
???

Postby Halcyon » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:07 pm

ADVENTURE!

Hello, everyone! There isn't much else to say, except that the final update for Nyan Adventures! has come. This version adds some tweaks from the re-release earlier this year, as well as some more original art by the endlessly talented Vitcent. Lastly, a non-RTP version has finally been made available again.

You can download the FINAL VERSION of the game here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/446419

If you'd like, you can pay what you want for it here (Although the game is and always will be free): https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=47KZZLTQFPB6A Thank you!

Please share all of your comments and thoughts on the last release. Here's to a great so many years! Thanks everyone, and happy vore day! ♥

~Halcyon
Halcyon
???

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ FINAL UPDATE, Happy Vore Day 2018! ~

Postby RediQ » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:06 am

Yay~
RediQ
Participator

Postby HyperlinkError » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:43 am

crazy how long you've kept this up. four years and 100 pages later and there's still an update. much props man, a real inspiration
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

Postby Revx_Z » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:30 pm

Small typo in one of Wilfork's speeches after training with A&D:

"Bascially, here's the whole story. The Apex Shadow lives in the Shadow Citadel."

Loving the game!
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shevron » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:01 am

I can't find star peace in the harpy village. I've visited all professors lessons, but did't find the peace.
Shevron
Been posting for a bit

Postby ripleysonic » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:32 pm

Shevron wrote:I can't find star peace in the harpy village. I've visited all professors lessons, but did't find the peace.

the one standing outside is the one who has it after the final lesson
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skandrae » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:40 pm

Hey, if anyone has a complete file, I'd appreciate a PM.

I beat it once already (minus the post-game stuff), and I love the game, but can't quite get the motivation to go all the way through again.

Thanks!
Skandrae
New to the forum

Postby Larck » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:24 pm

If anyone has a completed file/near completed file it'd be nice if someone could PM it my way! I'm sorta in the same boat as Skandrae here, as it's just a pain losing hours of work and having to do it again.

Got a new rig recently and scrapped the old hard drives in exchange for upgrades/fresh space! It'd just be nice to be able to skip having to redo most of the content i've already experienced and seen. Thanks a million in advance to whoever might be that nice!
Larck
New to the forum

Postby Leona34 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:32 pm

I'm on the look for star pieces right now, and I'm kind stuck on one. The fortune teller talks about a girl and a shrine in a hellish wasteland, and I can't find for the life me where that's supposed to be. My only guess was hell itself, yet I can't find it at all...anyone knows what she's talking about?
Leona34
New to the forum

Postby GabrielTMM » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:01 pm

Would anyone happen to have a save of the game fully completed? I recently lost all my saves due to my hard drive breaking. I beat the game entirely, all vore scenes were done, I went to heaven, i had al tier 9 items. Im just heartbroken. I know im asking for alot, but if someone has this. please let me know. ^^;
GabrielTMM
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArtaxIsSleeping » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:29 pm

Here's my 100% save: EDIT: Whoops! Never mind.
I may have cheated in a little (lot of) gold, but other than that it's legit.
Last edited by ArtaxIsSleeping on Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArtaxIsSleeping
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game