Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE coming VERY SOON!! =^-^= !!!

Postby snowyfurrkat » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:15 am

Out of curiosity, has anyone actually completed all the pred/prey scenes to unlock the "ultimate" scenes in the post game yet? And, if so, would they be willing to share their save file?
I played all the way up to the post game and have somehow put over 14 hours of playtime on my save file, but still found less than half of the scenes. Even if I could understand the fortune teller's hints or knew exactly where to go to unlock the missing scenes, I just don't have the motivation to actually sit down and go through them all to unlock the ultimate scene.
snowyfurrkat
New to the forum

Postby Drago5598 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:34 am

snowyfurrkat wrote:Out of curiosity, has anyone actually completed all the pred/prey scenes to unlock the "ultimate" scenes in the post game yet? And, if so, would they be willing to share their save file?
I played all the way up to the post game and have somehow put over 14 hours of playtime on my save file, but still found less than half of the scenes. Even if I could understand the fortune teller's hints or knew exactly where to go to unlock the missing scenes, I just don't have the motivation to actually sit down and go through them all to unlock the ultimate scene.

I did actually at one point. but i had to get a new computer since my last one got pawned so all the files are gone so ive been waiting for the re-release before i actually go through the game again. i do recommend that you give all the scenes a go and try to find em all because its not all to hard to find all the scenes with the fortune tellers help. honestly the time shards where my biggest problem but that was only for one of them and because i had to grind in the frost tower for gold.
Drago5598
New to the forum

Postby darknessblades » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:19 pm

Drago5598 wrote:
snowyfurrkat wrote:Out of curiosity, has anyone actually completed all the pred/prey scenes to unlock the "ultimate" scenes in the post game yet? And, if so, would they be willing to share their save file?

I did actually at one point. but i had to get a new computer since my last one got pawned so all the files are gone so ive been waiting for the re-release before i actually go through the game again. i do recommend that you give all the scenes a go and try to find em all because its not all to hard to find all the scenes with the fortune tellers help. honestly the time shards where my biggest problem but that was only for one of them and because i had to grind in the frost tower for gold.

i think i still have my save somewhere.
(it is mostly cheated since i played for the scenes)
and i hate grinding. (i only cheated XP and usable items, key items are not cheated to prevent bugs)
darknessblades
Participator

Postby snowyfurrkat » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:41 pm

darknessblades wrote:
Drago5598 wrote:

i think i still have my save somewhere.
(it is mostly cheated since i played for the scenes)
and i hate grinding. (i only cheated XP and usable items, key items are not cheated to prevent bugs)

Yeah, I think I cheated one of the key items at one point, I just don't remember which one anymore.
It's not that the scenes are necessarily hard to find, per se, (though some of the fortune teller hints are really vague) just that there's a lot of scenes, and trying to go through to find them all would take forever even with the fortune teller.
snowyfurrkat
New to the forum

Postby smallfan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:05 pm

Hey Halcyon everything alright? considering its now the 6th, its fine btw if things got delayed i mean your giving us more than we expected for a finished game :D just wanted to check in and see how things were going. Also i hope your day is going wonderful :D
smallfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Drago5598 wrote:Oh hey a re-release! looking forward to it! it means alot to see you still going strong on this game it makes me want to continue writing elf quest (though i had to get a new computer and new accounts cause all my files got lost) but hey im making a new game theifs quest and its honestly progressing a bit better since im drawing maps first before coding! kinda funny that a simple game can provide inspiration to create your own. nyan adventures and mysta's adventures provided that for me ^^' anyway enough rambling good luck on your project and all future projects halcyon!

Thanks so much for your generous praise! I'm so happy that I was able to help inspire you :) best of luck on your own projects, as well!

CreeperBoy wrote:
Halcyon wrote:Thanks so much for your suggestions. Actually, I think these are some really good ideas. The whole system was put in place when the game was so small, so it's no surprise that there are a lot of things that could be tweaked now that it's so large. I think I'll take your advice and implement some changes! :)

As an aspiring game developer myself, I know how challenging returning to an old project can be. I’m more than happy to provide constructive criticism and feature ideas whenever asked. :)

I actually provided a few ideas for another game you may know of. Do you know about PackedRat by darklord92 on FA?

Sorry to say I do not! I don't really frequent FA, unfortunately. What kind of a game is it?

CrystalKiller88 wrote:Well, I'm definitely excited to hear about this! I fell behind during the original's run, but now I have the perfect excuse to try again and maybe actually get through more than Chapter 1!

Totally! There's like 95% of the content that you're missing out on! :)

b5n wrote:Can you show us the sprite and the art you going to include in the rerelease

You'll just have to check it out when it's ready! :wink:

Well, I never thought I'd see someone say that there's TOO MUCH vore in the game! I guess it had to happen eventually! :lol:

smallfan wrote:Hey Halcyon everything alright? considering its now the 6th, its fine btw if things got delayed i mean your giving us more than we expected for a finished game :D just wanted to check in and see how things were going. Also i hope your day is going wonderful :D

Everything is great, thank you so much! :lol: Things just took me way longer than I expected. The game is so huge at this point that any additions at all have become a huge endeavor. Don't worry, it's coming your way very soon. The update is actually finished - I'm just waiting on some friends who provided characters and art for the new scenes to give me their feedback before I release it to you all. :D
Halcyon
???

Postby CreeperBoy » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:46 am

Halcyon wrote:Sorry to say I do not! I don't really frequent FA, unfortunately. What kind of a game is it?

It's a vore-themed platformer with really well-made sprites and art, as well as a well-written story to compliment it. I helped come up with the idea to show quick-warp positions on the map, as well as a few other currently in-progress ideas. :)

If I can make anything nearly half as well made as Nyan Adventures or PackedRat, I'll feel accomplished. I doubt I'd do anything fetish related, tho. Not sure how my friends and family would react. :?
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby snowyfurrkat » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:17 am

Halcyon wrote:Well, I never thought I'd see someone say that there's TOO MUCH vore in the game! I guess it had to happen eventually! :lol:

Can't just play fetish games for 3 days straight, that tends to be frowned upon!
snowyfurrkat
New to the forum

Postby Ghostdragon555 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:29 pm

snowyfurrkat wrote:
Halcyon wrote:Well, I never thought I'd see someone say that there's TOO MUCH vore in the game! I guess it had to happen eventually! :lol:

Can't just play fetish games for 3 days straight, that tends to be frowned upon!

by who??? people without said fetish?? why in the hell would they give a flying f*ck???
Ghostdragon555
New to the forum

Postby Halcyon » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:13 pm

Ghostdragon555 wrote:
snowyfurrkat wrote:

by who??? people without said fetish?? why in the hell would they give a flying f*ck???

Hahaha :lol:

Speaking of which, has anyone played The Castaway's Tale yet? I think when it came out, I basically played it for three days straight. Really awesome game!
Halcyon
???

Postby Rosebud26 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:28 pm

I tried Castaway Tale and it’s pretty interesting. When you think of the term “Vore Game”, what this game has to offer isn’t usually what comes to mind. It’s pretty much an interactive vore story with high amount of things to do with no set goal. I was not expecting it to be pure literature like that. O_o But that makes it pretty unique in my book.

Overall it isn’t my cup of tea, though I can see why people would enjoy playing it. I do admire the concept and all but I’d prefer something like Nyan Adventures. Speaking of which, the anticipation for the update has my on the edge of my seat just thinking about it everyday. However, waiting for a nice and polished finished product with all of the needed elements for it to be good is much better than getting a rushed version of something that was supposed to be really big. (Pun intended.) It’s almost a full month later than expected at this point, but I know this is going to be well worth the wait! The reason why patience is the hardest to master is because it’s the most valueable, do keep this in mind. ^^;
Rosebud26
New to the forum

Postby ketchup » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:14 pm

Any estimations on when the re-release will come out?
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skandrae » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:52 pm

woop
there it is
Skandrae
New to the forum

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE COMING SOON!! :O !!!

Postby Halcyon » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:58 pm

Halcyon wrote:Hi everybody!

So, I'm currently working on this re-release. There's a lot of really awesome stuff coming your way. I wanted to make a quick post that outlines all of the stuff you can look forward to in the new Nyan Adventures! 2018 RE-RELEASE! :D

-ALL-NEW vore scenes (pred and prey) with ORIGINAL ART by superstar artists Vitcent and Sy0p!
-Finally: BELLY SPRITES for Nee while she digests prey, courtesy of coldsteelj!
-Optional DISPOSAL SPRITES courtesy of Vitcent!
-Maximum number of player save files expanded from 16 to 99!!
-Cameo OC appearances by your favorite community members (and more!)
-TONS of bugfixes, dialogue fixes, and typo corrections numbering 200+!

Originally, my plan was to put out the re-release on February 18, which will be the anniversary of the game's release in 2017. Unfortunately, due to some weekend travel plans, I'm going to need to push it back a few more days, possibly up to a week. However, I hope all of this extra content that I simultaneously decided to compile will make up for it. I'm endlessly grateful to all of your love and support, and I hope that you're all looking forward to what will almost certainly be the last update of Nyan Adventures!

Until then, please get the hype train going one last time :) Talk to you all soon~!

~Halcyon

IT'S HERE!!

Hello again everyone :) I just wanted to let you know that the new re-release of Nyan Adventures! is here. See the above post for some of the biggest stuff you can look forward to enjoying. For a full list of updates, check the changelog in the OP.

There will be one more update soon, just to add in a bit more artwork generously contributed by my friend. After that, Nyan Adventures! will not be receiving any more updates as I move on to new projects.

I've also moved the download link to my gallery, like a true selfish jerk :lol:

Download it HERE!!

As always, go ahead and post your comments here!! I'd love to hear your thoughts :) Thanks again for the years of love and support!

~Halcyon
Halcyon
???

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE 2018 - New Scenes and Art, H

Postby Natolin » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:27 pm

I know it may seem whiney but do you think you could put in something that allows you to skip to certain sections of the game? Cause I keep getting my computer wiped and it can be kinda grindy getting all the way back to almost the end of the game
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:29 pm

I wonder who's going to be the first person to sneak into The Bedroom in this new update
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby vgove » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:05 am

what is the thing for the kid asking about power lv?
vgove
Participator

Postby CreeperBoy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:26 am

vgove wrote:what is the thing for the kid asking about power lv?

That’s been there. It’s an Easter egg that has something to do with power lv. I’ll leave you with this hint:

What’s the scanner say?
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby HyperlinkError » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:50 am

theatre? i have nearly 30 hours in this game nd ive never seen a theatre
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

Postby linthia » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:49 am

As I said in your gallery, just downloading it for the first time and would try it as soon as possible :3 !
linthia
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game