Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE 2018 - New Scenes and Art, H

Postby MasterGryph » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:51 am

The_Prof wrote:
Skandrae wrote:My headcanon is that the vore scenes not in the main story don't really happen or aren't "canon", so to speak.

Some of them are unlikely for nee to be able to pull off successfully (princess, for instance), some don't seem possible without a lot of impact, and some just seem contradictory to events (eat psychic girl in an earlier chapter, they pop up in a later chapter in an inn).

It kinda makes a bit more sense to me, too, because her personality does a pretty hard 180 in some of em from the main story.

There's actually an in game explaination for this phenomenon, but you're gonna have to be a true hero to find it

What do you mean by True Hero?
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Natolin » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:25 am

vorelectric wrote:
Nateman9 wrote:So no one is gonna upload their save file :(

Did you lose your progress or something?

Yeah I was almost finished with the main story, killed the beast of water and i lost my save file
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ItsSongxing » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:11 pm

MasterGryph wrote:
The_Prof wrote:
Skandrae wrote:...

There's actually an in game explaination for this phenomenon, but you're gonna have to be a true hero to find it

What do you mean by True Hero?

Complete the postgame, and then you'll see.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby MasterGryph » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:34 pm

Last time I played, I burned out in Metcobra.
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby anema_sesuna » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:13 pm

any tips on the post game boss I am lv 99 and have tier 9 gear and still am getting my ass whuped
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:56 pm

The_Prof wrote:I wonder who's going to be the first person to sneak into The Bedroom in this new update

I wonder who as well :lol:

HyperlinkError wrote:theatre? i have nearly 30 hours in this game nd ive never seen a theatre

The theater can be unlocked by beating the postgame. It can also be accessed with a cheat code!

Zond wrote:Well, let's repeat the adventure)
[ https://pp.userapi.com/c317722/v317722319/1b93/q1sO4mquvMI.jpg ]

:lol: This image is perfect!!
Halcyon
???

Postby Halcyon » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:59 pm

bowser64ify wrote:Okay I have a few questions two of them I don't know if its already been answered but I'm still going to ask. Only first question the succubus near the arena building in hell is it possible to get to her and talk to her? Two that treasure chest in the Brothel is there really a key to it somewhere in the game? If there is am I allowed to get a hint? Third is there a point to the building in hell that doesn't have a door to it?

1. Probably not, 2. yes, and 3. probably not!
The fortuneteller is the best way to access content you haven't seen, so if you're worried you missed something, check there. For the chest in the Brothel, check with the owner! :)

Nateman9 wrote:
Nateman9 wrote:I know it may seem whiney but do you think you could put in something that allows you to skip to certain sections of the game? Cause I keep getting my computer wiped and it can be kinda grindy getting all the way back to almost the end of the game

Or maybe can someone just upload their save data and I can just download that save?

HxD wrote:Looking for someone to publicly post a completed save file with everything unlocked for version 1.0.1. I want to unlock everything that 1.1.0-1.1.1 provided by myself as I completed the entire game already, but for some reason I cannot find my save file.

If not, that's fine. I'll just replay the game again.

I'm really sorry to hear about losing your save files :( I know it's a lot of content! There's a save file in the first post that is up to Chapter 4 or so, so you can skip some of the earlier stuff, but I'm sorry to have to ask that people please not post any save files in this thread. If someone would like to PM a file to somebody who asks for it, great! I'm sure it would be much appreciated. Just please don't post it publicly! Thank you :D
Halcyon
???

Postby Halcyon » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:04 pm

Aickavon12 wrote:how does one get to heaven?

Finish the postgame! :)

onomaximum wrote:For those of you wondering, the "Power Level" character is in the top right corner of Seyda Luka.

I also found that 7777 unlocks the theater. It lets you view scenes you've already unlocked and also has a fortune teller that will tell you things for a price.

There is a list of all cheatcodes - you just have to beat the postgame to see it!

kongpow wrote:
Halcyon wrote:-Finally: BELLY SPRITES for Nee while she digests prey, courtesy of coldsteelj!

yes.. yes.. YES!!! I have been hoping for this for years! Thank you. Cheers!

Don't thank me, thank my lovely contributors :D
Halcyon
???

Postby Halcyon » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:11 pm

kreena wrote:Liking the game so far, but the only complaint I have right now is the fact that when you eat someone in the game, they seem to just respawn again. Now, this could just be intentional, but considering the prey then acts like nothing has happened, I'm not sure if it is intentional, or something else.

Regardless, it would be very nice to at the very least have an option to make sure characters you eat stay gone permanently...and maybe even be able to take certain trophies to remember them by. Maybe it's just me, but having the cute elf whose life I just ended in the guts of a superior predator reappear exactly where I found her and acting like she didn't just find a better life as a cooling pile of kitty litter... well, it doesn't kill the mood, but it certainly isn't helping.

Also on an unrelated note, I'm not sure how to switch between party members when attacking. Am I missing something?

It was intentional, to make all scenes replayable. The theater, where all scenes can be replayed from, wasn't an addition until version 1.0, sadly ^^;

Actually, you're not the first person to suggest an extra "perma-death" feature. To be honest, I really like the idea! I'm sorry it didn't make it into the final version of the game. But I do think it's a great idea.

CreeperBoy wrote:Oh, cool! You actually got my idea in there really fast! Glad I could help. :wink:

I don't remember exactly which idea it was, but thank you for your contribution! I hope this proves that I care about what you all think!! :lol:

anema_sesuna wrote:any tips on the post game boss I am lv 99 and have tier 9 gear and still am getting my ass whuped

At what point during the battle are you dying?
Halcyon
???

Postby Ghostdragon555 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:00 pm

why does the cave of dragons exist?? is it a torture technique, because all it brings me is misery and suffering (everything else about this game is amazing but then there the damnable cave)
Ghostdragon555
New to the forum

Postby anema_sesuna » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:48 pm

She keeps use is the 4x attack and following up with blink b4 I can heal
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Natolin » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:15 am

I'm super sorry for begging but can anyone send me a save file that's around or after the part where you fight the beast of water?
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby l371c4 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:27 am

anema_sesuna wrote:She keeps use is the 4x attack and following up with blink b4 I can heal

You'll want to play very defensively. If you search for it there's another post in this thread that details the strat more eloquently but she basically switches modes every three rounds. Watch her attacks and how she takes damage in each round, and focus on either getting damage in when you can or just tanking hits and healing. (You'll be tanking hits and healing a LOT, just be patient). On some of her forms she'll be practically immune to one type of damage and weak to the other type; on some she'll be invincible to both and you'll just need to focus healing. Hit when she's vulnerable and she'll eventually die. And trust me, it is woooooooorth it when you finally beat her.
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby bluefire121 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:33 am

I am only missing two prey before the ultimate one. the foreteller is talking about a dark cave atop a mountain full of treasure, but i only know of the first one and when i go there only can get the first scene with the dragon. am i doing something wrong?
bluefire121
New to the forum

Postby l371c4 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:56 pm

bluefire121 wrote:I am only missing two prey before the ultimate one. the foreteller is talking about a dark cave atop a mountain full of treasure, but i only know of the first one and when i go there only can get the first scene with the dragon. am i doing something wrong?

There are two cave scenes on the mountain north of Seyda Luka.
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby bluefire121 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:05 pm

l371c4 wrote:
bluefire121 wrote:I am only missing two prey before the ultimate one. the foreteller is talking about a dark cave atop a mountain full of treasure, but i only know of the first one and when i go there only can get the first scene with the dragon. am i doing something wrong?

Spoiler: show
Do you mean two in the treasure cave from CH 1 or the one in CH 1 plus the new scene added with the re-release? i got both of the re-release and normal CH 1 scene. Just want to know if it is a different location or something I have not done to unlock the other scene in the treasure cave.
bluefire121
New to the forum

Postby Halcyon » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:27 pm

Ghostdragon555 wrote:why does the cave of dragons exist?? is it a torture technique, because all it brings me is misery and suffering (everything else about this game is amazing but then there the damnable cave)

Sorry about that ^^; you're not the first person to complain about the high difficulty! Try saving in the middle of it. That may help you.

bluefire121 wrote:
l371c4 wrote:

Do you mean two in the treasure cave from CH 1 or the one in CH 1 plus the new scene added with the re-release? i got both of the re-release and normal CH 1 scene. Just want to know if it is a different location or something I have not done to unlock the other scene in the treasure cave.

Is the scene you're missing from chapter 1? I added a new prey scene to it in the re-release. It's accessible from the mountain, but a new part of it that didn't exist before, so look carefully~
Halcyon
???

Postby bluefire121 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:54 pm

bluefire121 wrote:
l371c4 wrote:

Is the scene you're missing from chapter 1? I added a new prey scene to it in the re-release. It's accessible from the mountain, but a new part of it that didn't exist before, so look carefully~

in the theater, it seems the ones i am missing is the top prey one for Ch.6 and top prey one in the postgame. I got the re-release scenes, so I know it is not them. and sorry for all the questions, I have been trying to find this cave scene for a long while and had no luck.
Last edited by bluefire121 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
bluefire121
New to the forum

Postby bowser64ify » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:43 pm

I do like the re-release but I still do wish there was more then just two new vore scenes as well as Lilly being a pred a non-fatal one where you could just have it happen in the fairy town like if you go the inn considering Nee is small to Lilly she could eat Nee in a way to keep her warm in her belly or really it could be that Lilly decided she just wanted to try it on the sleeping Nee to mess with her.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby voidrunner » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:56 am

bowser64ify wrote:I do like the re-release but I still do wish there was more then just two new vore scenes as well as Lilly being a pred a non-fatal one where you could just have it happen in the fairy town like if you go the inn considering Nee is small to Lilly she could eat Nee in a way to keep her warm in her belly or really it could be that Lilly decided she just wanted to try it on the sleeping Nee to mess with her.

While I do love the re-release, and am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I do agree that a scene with Lilly being a pred would have been awesome. However, besides that, like I said, I do love the re-release. Thanks for it, Halcyon ^^

(Also, did anyone else notice that everything Nyan Adventures! related has been removed from Youtube, except for a game "review"?)
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game