Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! COMPLETE~ 100+ Unique Vore Scenes!

Postby The_Prof » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:46 pm

NekoYuki wrote:I must be a fool, i've searched everywhere i can think of and yet i still can't find the teir 8 items to get upgraded...

My advice to you is this:

Spoiler: show
Go to the beach, engage in breaking and entering, and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:21 pm

now i just need to figure out how to get insane amounts of muns
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:52 am

NekoYuki wrote:now i just need to figure out how to get insane amounts of muns

Weow! Many muns! I can goes to Colege an make yu prouds!

A good passive way of earning money is cheating at the hell arena by hiding in the corner on the highest duration event. You just hide and afk until moneys.

Another dscent way is farming the castle of the apex shadow for the moola.

Can't think of any better ways to earn dosh on top of my head. Anyway good luck in collecting sheckels.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby The_Prof » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:18 pm

fastest way to make muns is to unlock the planters in snow town and then do this:

Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby HisashiHinata » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:03 am

Hey, does anybody know how to get the last star piece? The one with the lusty lady and the waterfall?
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby ItsSongxing » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:54 am

HisashiHinata wrote:Hey, does anybody know how to get the last star piece? The one with the lusty lady and the waterfall?

Go to the fancy hotel near (but not in) the snowy place, and stay the night. You'll get to play as Lily while everyone sleeps. As Lily, go downstairs and there will be a large number of girls at the tables. Just avoid the frog girl's line of sight, while also being at least two tiles away from any girl, up to the lower-left corner (I think). You'll unlock plenty of vore scenes in this minigame, including the unbirth scene, but you have to stay the night each time (the pred takes a while to pass Lily through their system, after all.) So, make sure you've got some Shekels handy.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby HisashiHinata » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:55 am

ItsSomething wrote:
HisashiHinata wrote:Hey, does anybody know how to get the last star piece? The one with the lusty lady and the waterfall?

Go to the fancy hotel near (but not in) the snowy place, and stay the night. You'll get to play as Lily while everyone sleeps. As Lily, go downstairs and there will be a large number of girls at the tables. Just avoid the frog girl's line of sight, while also being at least two tiles away from any girl, up to the lower-left corner (I think). You'll unlock plenty of vore scenes in this minigame, including the unbirth scene, but you have to stay the night each time (the pred takes a while to pass Lily through their system, after all.) So, make sure you've got some Shekels handy.

I've already done the one with the sex scene, the two elves, the frog and the harpies. Where's the unbirth and the star piece?
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby dekabreak » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:47 am

There is a succubus at the very end of the room that leads to the unbirth scene and the star piece in the Inn.

Also, regarding the money question from before, i just upgraded the planters as best as i could, went into the Hell Arena and used Tinytask to make a Keyboard Macro which repeated the 250 seconds run ad infinitum while i was away or AFK, just used a tablet to entertain myself(or went out) as Nee was running in the background gathering money and every once in a while going to check up on the planters, ended up being able to fight the Chaotic Beast Of Ice with Tier 7 equipment because of that and by the Shadow Citadel, i already had Tier 9 equipment...those poor poor enemies of mine.

Granted, it's probably cheating and what have you, but it's what i did, the Fairy arena seems to give more money, but i only did that one to get the prey scenes and never actually won it, if you find a way to win that one all the time, you can probably just run a repeating Macro of that arena instead of the Hell one which will probably give you money much faster.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:18 pm

dekabreak wrote:There is a succubus at the very end of the room that leads to the unbirth scene and the star piece in the Inn.

Also, regarding the money question from before, i just upgraded the planters as best as i could, went into the Hell Arena and used Tinytask to make a Keyboard Macro which repeated the 250 seconds run ad infinitum while i was away or AFK, just used a tablet to entertain myself(or went out) as Nee was running in the background gathering money and every once in a while going to check up on the planters, ended up being able to fight the Chaotic Beast Of Ice with Tier 7 equipment because of that and by the Shadow Citadel, i already had Tier 9 equipment...those poor poor enemies of mine.

Granted, it's probably cheating and what have you, but it's what i did, the Fairy arena seems to give more money, but i only did that one to get the prey scenes and never actually won it, if you find a way to win that one all the time, you can probably just run a repeating Macro of that arena instead of the Hell one which will probably give you money much faster.

The Fairy Arena tends to have better AI then the hell one, so hiding in a nook doesn't work. Nee cannot cheese it anymore I'm afraid... Though cheesing it seems more like a tactic for a mousegirl arena.
The_Prof
???

Postby HisashiHinata » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:18 pm

dekabreak wrote:There is a succubus at the very end of the room that leads to the unbirth scene and the star piece in the Inn.

How do I get to the succubus? The frog girl keeps catching me before I can. Is she the one at the bar and not the table?
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby GrayLotus » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:27 pm

HisashiHinata wrote:
How do I get to the succubus? The frog girl keeps catching me before I can. Is she the one at the bar and not the table?

The succubus is at the table, follow this guide made by Rhakark way back when:

GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby dekabreak » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:52 pm

The_Prof wrote:The Fairy Arena tends to have better AI then the hell one, so hiding in a nook doesn't work. Nee cannot cheese it anymore I'm afraid... Though cheesing it seems more like a tactic for a mousegirl arena.

I assumed so, the Fairy Arena seemed more complicated, had less places to hide, and the AI was better, so i didn't even bother trying to find a way to win, just got eaten by the faeries instead and moved on since there was no Star Piece and i could just Macro the hell out of the Hell Arena and get money while doing nothing.

The Fairy Arena was there for the prey scenes and nothing else to me, the most annoying part(and not even really annoying) was just dodging some faeries and looking for some that are hidden around the arena to get eaten and get the ultimate prey scene.

Speaking of ultimate scenes.
Is it just me or does cooking Dionysus or adding more ingredients not do much besides changing one or two lines?

Kinda hoped for more significant changes to the scene.

As for the ultimate prey scene...it's great, just prefer same size vore and that was what a large part of the previous scenes had been about, so was a bit sad at seeing micro Nee, even more so because i was really hoping that the second unbirth scene would be a full size one instead of another micro one.

Even more so because Dionysus in the Pred scene reveals she never really tried the vore scene before and she seems pretty kinky and willing to go all out, so having her being more content to have a small prey rather than a big full size prey felt weird to me.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Geemer » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Well, I'm feeling acomplished, I managed to beat Tock at level 86, and I wasn't in any real danger at any point of the fight. All that's left is to go pick up the 50 or so vore scenes I missed along the way.
Geemer
New to the forum

Postby l371c4 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:36 am

Geemer wrote:Well, I'm feeling acomplished, I managed to beat Tock at level 86, and I wasn't in any real danger at any point of the fight. All that's left is to go pick up the 50 or so vore scenes I missed along the way.

It's well worth it, trust me.
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Geemer » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:19 am

I know I missed a shitload in the back half of the game, I think I might still have one or two hell arena scenes missing, and after that there are a lot of ones that I don't really know about.

-Edit-

Alright, so after another 4 hours clocking in at 20 hours and change, and I've done all the stuff that I can find, and managed to get all of the stuff, and hit the level cap.

There were a few typos that I could find, in the Ultimate Prey scene, Dionysus says "After all this time I can't believe you would as that" or something to that effect, when I'm pretty sure she meant to say ask, and in the chaotic beast of earth scene there was one word, I believe Me, put down twice.

Also, for the sake of completion, is there anything to do with the sword that Satan gives you for the dwarf king, since you go to Nabara immediately afterwards without having to prove your worth to him?
Geemer
New to the forum

Postby Natolin » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:28 pm

I know I'm a bit late on the train but I just wanna say that this game is truly spectacular, the vore itself is phenomenal not to mention the story (Which I at least found to be interesting), and the comedy and even the gameplay, I truly appreciate all the work that you put into making this masterpiece of a game.
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:32 am

I think I've found a time paradox Tock forgot to fix: You can nom the harpy princess and then go fight the naga in the mines to save said princess while she's still inside Nee.
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:08 pm

Hey everyone! Apologies I haven't been on in a while. Thanks for all of your comments and posts!

The_Prof wrote:

fastest way to make muns is to unlock the planters in snow town and then do this:

You never cease to amuse me, Professor Neko :lol:

HisashiHinata wrote:
ItsSomething wrote:

I've already done the one with the sex scene, the two elves, the frog and the harpies. Where's the unbirth and the star piece?

Did you ever find it? It was a bit tricky, but not impossible!

The_Prof wrote:

The Fairy Arena tends to have better AI then the hell one, so hiding in a nook doesn't work. Nee cannot cheese it anymore I'm afraid... Though cheesing it seems more like a tactic for a mousegirl arena.

The Succubus Arena was just an experiment in a long line of RPG-Maker platformer stuff... I like to think I perfected the concept with the Fairy Arena. It also gives more money because it comes later in the game, when stuff is more expensive. That's just a basic RPG element to keep the new stuff interesting :)

dekabreak wrote:I assumed so, the Fairy Arena seemed more complicated, had less places to hide, and the AI was better, so i didn't even bother trying to find a way to win, just got eaten by the faeries instead and moved on since there was no Star Piece and i could just Macro the hell out of the Hell Arena and get money while doing nothing.

The Fairy Arena was there for the prey scenes and nothing else to me, the most annoying part(and not even really annoying) was just dodging some faeries and looking for some that are hidden around the arena to get eaten and get the ultimate prey scene.

Speaking of ultimate scenes.
Is it just me or does cooking Dionysus or adding more ingredients not do much besides changing one or two lines?

Kinda hoped for more significant changes to the scene.

As for the ultimate prey scene...it's great, just prefer same size vore and that was what a large part of the previous scenes had been about, so was a bit sad at seeing micro Nee, even more so because i was really hoping that the second unbirth scene would be a full size one instead of another micro one.

Even more so because Dionysus in the Pred scene reveals she never really tried the vore scene before and she seems pretty kinky and willing to go all out, so having her being more content to have a small prey rather than a big full size prey felt weird to me.

Glad you enjoyed, although I'm sorry to say that, in the end, it was just a matter of me preferring macro/micro over samesize :) at least the pred one was samesize!
Halcyon
???

Postby Halcyon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:10 pm

l371c4 wrote:
Geemer wrote:Well, I'm feeling acomplished, I managed to beat Tock at level 86, and I wasn't in any real danger at any point of the fight. All that's left is to go pick up the 50 or so vore scenes I missed along the way.

It's well worth it, trust me.

Wow, well done! You must have gotten lucky... :wink:

Geemer wrote:I know I missed a shitload in the back half of the game, I think I might still have one or two hell arena scenes missing, and after that there are a lot of ones that I don't really know about.

-Edit-

Alright, so after another 4 hours clocking in at 20 hours and change, and I've done all the stuff that I can find, and managed to get all of the stuff, and hit the level cap.

There were a few typos that I could find, in the Ultimate Prey scene, Dionysus says "After all this time I can't believe you would as that" or something to that effect, when I'm pretty sure she meant to say ask, and in the chaotic beast of earth scene there was one word, I believe Me, put down twice.

Also, for the sake of completion, is there anything to do with the sword that Satan gives you for the dwarf king, since you go to Nabara immediately afterwards without having to prove your worth to him?

Thanks for that! Yeah, there were a lot of typos. I want to fix them and release a new version sometime this year. The sword is just a plot point I kinda forgot about, sadly~

Nateman9 wrote:I know I'm a bit late on the train but I just wanna say that this game is truly spectacular, the vore itself is phenomenal not to mention the story (Which I at least found to be interesting), and the comedy and even the gameplay, I truly appreciate all the work that you put into making this masterpiece of a game.

Thanks so much for your kind comments! I'm very happy you enjoyed the game thus far.

TheBlindSalmon wrote:I think I've found a time paradox Tock forgot to fix: You can nom the harpy princess and then go fight the naga in the mines to save said princess while she's still inside Nee.

Wow, I never picked up on that one. Thanks! I'll have to fix that!
Halcyon
???

Postby NekoYuki » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:17 pm

How many star pieces are there? i have 9 so far i think
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game