Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby Redpod » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:42 am

Guide for the game please, im lost xdd
The eeveelutions are predators
User avatar
Redpod
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby LordGamerXD » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:00 pm

What to do i'm stuck at the inn side quest,and don't know how to deal with the ghost girl,anyone can tell me what i need to do??
User avatar
LordGamerXD
New to the forum
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:49 am

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby LordGamerXD » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:19 pm

Halcyon, Can you give me an tip how to beat the ghost girl at the inn.I tried evey solution and get eaten always.What item i need to look for,wich shoop and where cuz i'm lost at that quest in chapter 3.
User avatar
LordGamerXD
New to the forum
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:49 am

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby bballm » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:06 pm

deepballz wrote:yo, i'm lost again :(
trying to find all scenes and the fortune teller is saying
Spoiler: show
" warmth of the sun shining down on some sort of farm. there is one who looks like you, looking at you angrily."


Does anyone know how to unlock this scene? I'm stuck.
bballm
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:32 am

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby Metalization » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:30 pm

How do I go about getting the cheat codes?
Metalization
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby EloquentOrc » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:42 pm

Hey, playing Nyan adventures for the first time.

I've made it to hell for the second time, looking for the slade artifact.

I was wondering: Are there any willing vore scenes?
Unwilling vore is not really my thing, but I thought I would play the game and see what turns up. But except for Umi at the very beginning and Lily/leopard, it has all been unwilling. Admittedly I haven't found nearly all of the scenes but:

Is it going to change? Or is the vore scenes simply 99% unwilling?

Just want to know what I can expect.
EloquentOrc
New to the forum
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:55 pm

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby hillhulk » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:30 am

redrager wrote:Had my harddrvie totally crash, anyone willing to send me a full save file? :(

dont have a full save file but I can probably help you
hillhulk
New to the forum
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby Cakepony » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:17 pm

So with some free time on my hands, what with the situation, I decided to go through some vore games I had bookmarked down for a while. I powered through this in about 3 or so days with the time currently standing at 27:44:12, having only a couple of 'Lose to Pred' prey scenes, most of the fairy arena and an unbirth left to go through (plus the Holiday Special). I'd normally wait till full completion to give my thoughts but between 12 hour work-shifts (reduced days but still there), my favoritism towards predding and a short yet hyperfocused attention span I thought I'd give my thoughts now before the chance of my drifting off to other things.

Generally as both a game and as something vore related I very much enjoyed it. I always have a hard time putting into words the reasons I think something is good, but I definitely felt like the world, characters and the story were all decent and of course the vore was pretty decent. The scenes and star pieces were generally easy to find simply going through the game so long as you actually wanted to interact with the world which I did so kudos for that. I only ever had to look up an answer twice: Once when I went to catch the fairy in the store room a chapter early and hadn't unlocked the right skill, and finding the 'woman with lust' star piece which I can blame on me getting re-caught by the first pred in that area and thinking it was always scripted to happen that way.

I'll admit the battle system as time went on became perhaps a bit too easy in the latter half of the game, I think perhaps I over-leveled at some point, but that's not quite the point of a game such as this and it didn't really detract from anything.

As for stuff I disliked: About 1 hour of that time was the dragon cave because it took me forever to figure out that the in-between bits were meant for saving and reloading. It just never occurred to me that save-scumming was the intended path forward for quite a bit....and I'll be honest, the reason I probably still need all but one of the fairy arena scenes was because that was the same night and I was just 'nope, not doing another run around section', even if I'm trying to get caught that time around.

Now here's one thing I'm not sure how I felt:

Spoiler: show
Tock basically saying that none of the fatal vore scenes were canon. See from a game point of view I like the idea that there's an explanation for why people are back, why their scenes might not match up (for example you'd have to meet Sister Psychic and find out she's a psychic before you ate her canonically, with finding out she's a psychic being part of her vore scene) and the idea that Nee had actually gone through each unique failure. As someone into vore I'm not entirely into a consequence free comeback, the Nymphs have it as part of their lot in life so I wouldn't call it consequence free, as opposed to the idea that they all happened just perhaps not at the point you played the scene.

As somewhat of an undercutting of my own complaint however I like to think that when Nee got her 'Eat whatever I want' wish she also became aware of this and uses that to prey on everyone including the people she likes knowing they'll come back and won't remember. I think it would have gotten rid of any irritation/helped solidify her wish if in addition to unlocking Heaven, it also added eating the named cast as an option plus maybe an Angel or two to drive in the 'Whatever I want' part but there's so much content in there already so I can't fault there not being more.

Also minor opinion bit regarding the ultimate pred scene, alongside much the same lines as my other bit above but I would have preferred if it ended fatally. Like it turns out Nee's stomach, perhaps due to the wish, was strong enough to properly absorb Dionysus and it's kind of left off on Nee wondering if that makes her the new goddess of emotion and passion which does kind of fit her. Given it's the very end of the game and the whole 'time would put her back in place anyway' deal there isn't really anything that'd prevent it but that's just my opinion.


Anyway, I had a lot of fun playing through this and I look forward to seeing whatever you might come up with in the future.
User avatar
Cakepony
New to the forum
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby Halcyon » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:46 pm

EloquentOrc wrote:Hey, playing Nyan adventures for the first time.

I've made it to hell for the second time, looking for the slade artifact.

I was wondering: Are there any willing vore scenes?
Unwilling vore is not really my thing, but I thought I would play the game and see what turns up. But except for Umi at the very beginning and Lily/leopard, it has all been unwilling. Admittedly I haven't found nearly all of the scenes but:

Is it going to change? Or is the vore scenes simply 99% unwilling?

Just want to know what I can expect.


There are some, but they are few and far between. Sorry about that :(

Cakepony wrote:So with some free time on my hands, what with the situation, I decided to go through some vore games I had bookmarked down for a while. I powered through this in about 3 or so days with the time currently standing at 27:44:12, having only a couple of 'Lose to Pred' prey scenes, most of the fairy arena and an unbirth left to go through (plus the Holiday Special). I'd normally wait till full completion to give my thoughts but between 12 hour work-shifts (reduced days but still there), my favoritism towards predding and a short yet hyperfocused attention span I thought I'd give my thoughts now before the chance of my drifting off to other things.

Generally as both a game and as something vore related I very much enjoyed it. I always have a hard time putting into words the reasons I think something is good, but I definitely felt like the world, characters and the story were all decent and of course the vore was pretty decent. The scenes and star pieces were generally easy to find simply going through the game so long as you actually wanted to interact with the world which I did so kudos for that. I only ever had to look up an answer twice: Once when I went to catch the fairy in the store room a chapter early and hadn't unlocked the right skill, and finding the 'woman with lust' star piece which I can blame on me getting re-caught by the first pred in that area and thinking it was always scripted to happen that way.

I'll admit the battle system as time went on became perhaps a bit too easy in the latter half of the game, I think perhaps I over-leveled at some point, but that's not quite the point of a game such as this and it didn't really detract from anything.

As for stuff I disliked: About 1 hour of that time was the dragon cave because it took me forever to figure out that the in-between bits were meant for saving and reloading. It just never occurred to me that save-scumming was the intended path forward for quite a bit....and I'll be honest, the reason I probably still need all but one of the fairy arena scenes was because that was the same night and I was just 'nope, not doing another run around section', even if I'm trying to get caught that time around.

Now here's one thing I'm not sure how I felt:

Spoiler: show
Tock basically saying that none of the fatal vore scenes were canon. See from a game point of view I like the idea that there's an explanation for why people are back, why their scenes might not match up (for example you'd have to meet Sister Psychic and find out she's a psychic before you ate her canonically, with finding out she's a psychic being part of her vore scene) and the idea that Nee had actually gone through each unique failure. As someone into vore I'm not entirely into a consequence free comeback, the Nymphs have it as part of their lot in life so I wouldn't call it consequence free, as opposed to the idea that they all happened just perhaps not at the point you played the scene.

As somewhat of an undercutting of my own complaint however I like to think that when Nee got her 'Eat whatever I want' wish she also became aware of this and uses that to prey on everyone including the people she likes knowing they'll come back and won't remember. I think it would have gotten rid of any irritation/helped solidify her wish if in addition to unlocking Heaven, it also added eating the named cast as an option plus maybe an Angel or two to drive in the 'Whatever I want' part but there's so much content in there already so I can't fault there not being more.

Also minor opinion bit regarding the ultimate pred scene, alongside much the same lines as my other bit above but I would have preferred if it ended fatally. Like it turns out Nee's stomach, perhaps due to the wish, was strong enough to properly absorb Dionysus and it's kind of left off on Nee wondering if that makes her the new goddess of emotion and passion which does kind of fit her. Given it's the very end of the game and the whole 'time would put her back in place anyway' deal there isn't really anything that'd prevent it but that's just my opinion.


Anyway, I had a lot of fun playing through this and I look forward to seeing whatever you might come up with in the future.


Thank you so much for the kind review! I can't help but agree with everything you've said. Regarding the dragon cave... the savescumming wasn't the intended option, it was just the solution players came up with. It was originally intended to be beatable in one go - I just didn't realize that the only reason I could beat it so easily was because I had played it so much while testing it! I should have made it easier when I realized that.

Regarding your comments about Tock's bit, you're right - I included that plot detail almost sort of as a funny afterthought. You're right that it did totally mess with the canon - I hadn't forseen that when I did it! :lol:

Thanks again, and I'm so glad you enjoyed!
User avatar
Halcyon
???
 
Posts: 2304
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: Demi University

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby Souls6 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:39 pm

Need help. I'm trying to get all the prey scenes but it seems one of them is bugged. It's the leopard one. The one the foretellers call about the young girl in the town between the hills. I tried multiple times but it doesn't count it.
Souls6
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:30 pm

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby Souls6 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:40 pm

Need help. Tried to get all the prey scenes but it seems the leopard one with Lily is bugged. I'm sure that's the one I'm missing and yet when I do it, it doesn't count it. Help.
Souls6
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:30 pm

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby GrayLotus » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:18 pm

Souls6 wrote:Need help. Tried to get all the prey scenes but it seems the leopard one with Lily is bugged. I'm sure that's the one I'm missing and yet when I do it, it doesn't count it. Help.


I don't think I can help resolve that issue other than by offering a completed save file. It's only missing the unbirth and 'other vore' scenes, but everything else is unlocked and complete. That scene unlocked fine for me, so I can't really help troubleshoot. Did you do try doing that scene both before and after getting the honey from the drake cave? That's the only other suggestion I can offer.
User avatar
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:17 am
Location: Australia

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby Halcyon » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:03 pm

Souls6 wrote:Need help. I'm trying to get all the prey scenes but it seems one of them is bugged. It's the leopard one. The one the foretellers call about the young girl in the town between the hills. I tried multiple times but it doesn't count it.

Souls6 wrote:Need help. Tried to get all the prey scenes but it seems the leopard one with Lily is bugged. I'm sure that's the one I'm missing and yet when I do it, it doesn't count it. Help.



Can you post the exact hint here?
User avatar
Halcyon
???
 
Posts: 2304
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: Demi University

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby Souls6 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:23 am

Halcyon wrote:
Souls6 wrote:Need help. I'm trying to get all the prey scenes but it seems one of them is bugged. It's the leopard one. The one the foretellers call about the young girl in the town between the hills. I tried multiple times but it doesn't count it.

Souls6 wrote:Need help. Tried to get all the prey scenes but it seems the leopard one with Lily is bugged. I'm sure that's the one I'm missing and yet when I do it, it doesn't count it. Help.



Can you post the exact hint here?

I sense...a young town, in the valley between the hills, not too far from here. Somewhere, a young girl is crying...or is she yelling angrily? It could be either...
Souls6
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:30 pm

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby yanchii » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:16 pm

Please tell me how to clear Chapter 2.
I would be grateful if you could tell me the steps to clear it.
I've seen all the vore scenes so far.
Last edited by yanchii on Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
yanchii
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:30 am

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby brrt » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:49 am

Hi how are you? well i finally found your theme xD. I just came to tell you that I loved your game, I loved everything. I congratulate you on making such a fun game. Because of you I have become a fan of Voregame xD.

and especially with your game, I'll be waiting for any other of your projects.
User avatar
brrt
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:50 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby GrayLotus » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:10 pm

yanchii wrote:Please tell me how to clear Chapter 2.
I would be grateful if you could tell me the steps to clear it.
I've seen all the vore scenes so far.

If you haven't solved it by this stage, I'll tell you how.

From the building with the portal in it, talk to the succubus immediately outside, the one who first talked with you when you exited the building (I don't know if this is required, but I'm including it for completeness)
Follow the path from the portal building north to the pub. Go inside, talk to the bard and ask him about your quest. (You need to do this or Nee will refuse to enter the church in the next step)
Leave the pub, and go to the church in the very top left of the map. It's the large building with the pillars in front. Go inside, talk to the person at the top, and pay 1000 Shekels to talk to Satan.
In the next area, go all the way up and interact with the crystal. The only dialogue option you need to use is to ask about the portal.
Once done, go back to the portal building, go inside, and interact with the red orb on the pedestal in the upper left. Then, go through the portal.
If it worked, you'll get a cut-scene showing a paladin challenging the Apex Shadow and getting wrecked. Then you'll be back in the forest temple, and chapter 2 should be complete.
User avatar
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:17 am
Location: Australia

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby Halcyon » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:21 pm

Souls6 wrote:
Halcyon wrote:
Souls6 wrote:Need help. I'm trying to get all the prey scenes but it seems one of them is bugged. It's the leopard one. The one the foretellers call about the young girl in the town between the hills. I tried multiple times but it doesn't count it.

Souls6 wrote:Need help. Tried to get all the prey scenes but it seems the leopard one with Lily is bugged. I'm sure that's the one I'm missing and yet when I do it, it doesn't count it. Help.



Can you post the exact hint here?

I sense...a young town, in the valley between the hills, not too far from here. Somewhere, a young girl is crying...or is she yelling angrily? It could be either...


What about the one where the witch eats you (not her pet)?
User avatar
Halcyon
???
 
Posts: 2304
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: Demi University

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby Halcyon » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:24 pm

brrt wrote:Hi how are you? well i finally found your theme xD. I just came to tell you that I loved your game, I loved everything. I congratulate you on making such a fun game. Because of you I have become a fan of Voregame xD.

and especially with your game, I'll be waiting for any other of your projects.


Thanks so much for the kind praise! ^^
User avatar
Halcyon
???
 
Posts: 2304
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: Demi University

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby Souls6 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:20 pm

Halcyon wrote:
Souls6 wrote:
Halcyon wrote:What about the one where the witch eats you (not her pet)?

Tried that too. Didn't change anything.
Souls6
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aoironoyatu, astrikur, ATroubledMind, aurkanen, Bing [Bot], CaptainElusive, CastleCrashing, DarkRain, Djinman, Jackson115, krishna3ca, Masuo15, mickellala, MorCell, natsu200, p573, Shieldfan66, Skorve, SoSlender, Tairanos, UndertheOcean, VVV, wierdo2000