Mysta's Voredate: V0.31 Discontinued for now.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Voredate: V0.31 New poll!

Postby BadNewsGrace » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:41 pm

Good evening.
I have downloaded your game today, but I'm experimenting some lil problem.
I feel.... completely... stuck!... but not like that: :gulp: ahahah

I really need an help because I'm stuck in a loop and I'm afraid I've done something wrong.

I will shortly sum up what i've done and the problems I'm finding. Please help this terrible gamer :lol: :lol:

Things I think i've done well
- I've get eaten and "rescued" by the succubus that now has got my soul and pay me everytime I let her me. And that's ok
- Everything with Centaurus has been done: we're closer and i've saved her from the sister belly but now it's a loop, i can't make progresses with her. Is it normal?
- I've sent many gift to the Dragoness until she, upset, has eaten me with no rescue: I guess this is the only end here. xD

Things that are driving me crazy XD
- I've picked my gender as Female, the game told me to change my look but I have no idea of how I can do this
- In my Inventory I have the Byegestion serum but I have no idea how to equipe it. If i click on it, it dissappear completely. At some point I thought I had to click on it before interrupiting Sasha's date.
My thought was: if i get willingly eaten, the guy get scared, she regrets the date, get fond of me and can't digest me because I've got the serum... logic. But apparently I was wrong because when I cliked on the item, it disappeared and I've got normally digested
-The dude of the market who sell clothes... simply takes money from me. The game says he has found something but there is never something. I simply get 100g less. Is he simply a thief? xD
-And most importantly... Can I save Sasha from being eaten!? Please tell me that there is a way, I looked for a relationship with her from the first moment :lol: :gulp:

HOW TO SURVIVE TO THE WITCH DATE
Spoiler: show
For the one, like me, that spent an entire hour... this are the choices to pick during the date
2; 1; 2; 1; 3; 1; 2... and 1
You pratically have to offer yourself as meal but then decline before entering in her mouth
BadNewsGrace
New to the forum

Postby voidrunner » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:23 pm

BadNewsGrace wrote:Good evening.
I have downloaded your game today, but I'm experimenting some lil problem.
I feel.... completely... stuck!... but not like that: :gulp: ahahah

I really need an help because I'm stuck in a loop and I'm afraid I've done something wrong.

I will shortly sum up what i've done and the problems I'm finding. Please help this terrible gamer :lol: :lol:

Things I think i've done well
- I've get eaten and "rescued" by the succubus that now has got my soul and pay me everytime I let her me. And that's ok
- Everything with Centaurus has been done: we're closer and i've saved her from the sister belly but now it's a loop, i can't make progresses with her. Is it normal?
- I've sent many gift to the Dragoness until she, upset, has eaten me with no rescue: I guess this is the only end here. xD

Things that are driving me crazy XD
- I've picked my gender as Female, the game told me to change my look but I have no idea of how I can do this
- In my Inventory I have the Byegestion serum but I have no idea how to equipe it. If i click on it, it dissappear completely. At some point I thought I had to click on it before interrupiting Sasha's date.
My thought was: if i get willingly eaten, the guy get scared, she regrets the date, get fond of me and can't digest me because I've got the serum... logic. But apparently I was wrong because when I cliked on the item, it disappeared and I've got normally digested
-The dude of the market who sell clothes... simply takes money from me. The game says he has found something but there is never something. I simply get 100g less. Is he simply a thief? xD
-And most importantly... Can I save Sasha from being eaten!? Please tell me that there is a way, I looked for a relationship with her from the first moment :lol: :gulp:

HOW TO SURVIVE TO THE WITCH DATE
For the one, like me, that spent an entire hour... this are the choices to pick during the date
2; 1; 2; 1; 3; 1; 2... and 1
You pratically have to offer yourself as meal but then decline before entering in her mouth

Ok, if you really need help with some of the things you need to do, then here you go.

WARNING: There be spoilers ahead!

Changing your character to female: Go to the folder inside the Voredate folder called 'Faces' in the 'Graphics' folder. Replace the picture called 'Character' (found in the 'Graphics' folder) with the same named picture found in the 'Female' 'Faces' folder. Next, replace the 'character'' picture inside the 'Graphics > Characters' folder with the 'character' folder in the 'female' folder.

Byegestion Serum:Try using it when in Vlask's stomach the second time.

Clothes guy:He does indeed give you new clothes, look at your game character sprite. If you are still shirtless, than it may have been a bug.

Saving Sasha:not at this point. If you don't want her digested, tell the Centaur to let her go, and that you and Sasha are just friends.
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby BadNewsGrace » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:31 am

Thank you very much for your precious help. ^^
Now I've solved great part of my problem.

I'm proceeding, I've made the Cliff-Harpy-Queen arc, i've got Sasha desiring vengeance, i've visited cat-girl house during the night as tiny... I will figure out what to do, but still use to find "not implemented yet", "as the section goes..." ... is it normal?
I downloaded the game from the link in the first page of this topic.
Is that the right one or I should dowload other things to make everything work?
In other words, the devoleper is still working on the missing part, or I've used the wrong link? :lol:
BadNewsGrace
New to the forum

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:14 am

BadNewsGrace wrote:Thank you very much for your precious help. ^^
Now I've solved great part of my problem.

I'm proceeding, I've made the Cliff-Harpy-Queen arc, i've got Sasha desiring vengeance, i've visited cat-girl house during the night as tiny... I will figure out what to do, but still use to find "not implemented yet", "as the section goes..." ... is it normal?
I downloaded the game from the link in the first page of this topic.
Is that the right one or I should dowload other things to make everything work?
In other words, the devoleper is still working on the missing part, or I've used the wrong link? :lol:

The games not finished, and Mysta is currently working on different things.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby BadNewsGrace » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:52 am

Oh, perfect. I just wanted to be sure to have downloaded the right file. I will proceed until is possible :lol:
BadNewsGrace
New to the forum

Postby jacobgr05 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:28 am

How do you trigger the scene where the harpy eats you as a tiny? She only ever plays her first scene to me even while small.
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Postby hentaimasterthe » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:50 pm

is the game dead?
hentaimasterthe
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:18 am

mysta is working on another game, viewtopic.php?f=79&t=48584
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Orosaki » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:34 am

nuggholio wrote:mysta is working on another game, viewtopic.php?f=79&t=48584

The question is though will mysta come back to it. If no then the game is dead. But if not then the game is just on hold. From what i heard mysta has a thing for f/f only and that is partially or completely the reason why he/she stopped working on vore date. If they are planning on coming back and finishing it then i wish it would say so.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby icarus20105 » Wed May 30, 2018 2:53 am

So when vask eats me the second time the screen always turns (and stays) black. Anyone have any suggestions?
icarus20105
New to the forum

Postby jacksonorange13 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:15 pm

icarus20105 wrote:So when vask eats me the second time the screen always turns (and stays) black. Anyone have any suggestions?

Same issue. Likely a bug that won't get fixed until Mysta decides to pause work on MMA2 for this. (Don't hold your breath)
Let me play you a requiem with the bottom of my SHOES!! I'll make you a shortcut to the Styx right through the ground itself!
jacksonorange13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Unza » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:45 pm

How does one get the queen to facesit them?
Unza
Been posting for a bit

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:59 pm

Orosaki wrote:
nuggholio wrote:mysta is working on another game, viewtopic.php?f=79&t=48584

The question is though will mysta come back to it. If no then the game is dead. But if not then the game is just on hold. From what i heard mysta has a thing for f/f only and that is partially or completely the reason why he/she stopped working on vore date. If they are planning on coming back and finishing it then i wish it would say so.

why not just change the mc? I'd be for that. am I alone in that thought?
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby PlanktonV2 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:39 am

who and where is vask in the game cause I want to find that Byegestion Serum scene
PlanktonV2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gelios » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:33 am

PlanktonV2 wrote:who and where is vask in the game cause I want to find that Byegestion Serum scene

Its the dragoness in lair in the middle of town
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby LocoTaco » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:23 pm

I cant wait for the shrinking story lines to be updated!!! I never knew about the neko until i went reading up on the forums again.

Mysta, you've got to be one of the best vore game creators out there. I wish there were more than just a few of you in the world. :(
LocoTaco
New to the forum

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:40 am

Have anyone done all the vore scenes because I can't play the game because I don't have a pc or laptop that will let me play the game and I had first seen the game on YouTube before they started to take the videos down.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby bobbilljoesteve » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:58 pm

R3X wrote:Let me clarify, first survive the first sex scene between Ifrit and Kelly, second step is to get Shelly to eat Kelly, and lastly ask Shelly to eat you so you can talk to Kelly, then just take the route that would let you survive

what do you do after that
bobbilljoesteve
New to the forum

Re: Mysta's Voredate: V0.31 Discontinued for now.

Postby CristopherOS » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:43 pm

I love the neko vore scene.

I make a little edit to make her thiccer :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmyAJ0aZ2z8
CristopherOS
New to the forum

Re: Mysta's Voredate: V0.31 Discontinued for now.

Postby Kerbalmaster » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:19 pm

Yeah I need a walkthrough. Just... In general. From the beginning.
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game