Mysta's Voredate: V0.31 Discontinued for now.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Voredate: V0.31 New poll!

Postby R3X » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:46 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Whelp I just tried every which way from sunday, variation on what you said, and that didnot do what I was looking for.

I just got the sceen with Ifrit and Kelly over again, not Shelly.

As far as I remember you have to survive the Ifrit and kelly scene, and after that one you need get to the scene of shelly having eat kelly and then go in, I think
Don't Panic
R3X
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:12 am

R3X wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Whelp I just tried every which way from sunday, variation on what you said, and that didnot do what I was looking for.

I just got the sceen with Ifrit and Kelly over again, not Shelly.

As far as I remember you have to survive the Ifrit and kelly scene, and after that one you need get to the scene of shelly having eat kelly and then go in, I think

See that is what I first thought you had to do. Thats what makes sense.

But nope. If Shelly eats Kelly, and you go see Ifrit, she still has sex with Kelly, even though Shelly's character model is there, with Kelly in her gut.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby R3X » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:13 am

Let me clarify, first survive the first sex scene between Ifrit and Kelly, second step is to get Shelly to eat Kelly, and lastly ask Shelly to eat you so you can talk to Kelly, then just take the route that would let you survive
Don't Panic
R3X
Somewhat familiar

Postby Joelyish » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:57 pm

Ok A. I just got this game recently so I'm suuuure I haven't found everything but I'm having trouble with a few things.
1. I can't get into the place next to the underbelly pub
2. I followed the guide to get ifrit to fucking the horse while her sister is inside her but it still didn't happen
3. I don't know if it is a thing but after I rescue the naga from inside Kelly's guts i talk to the naga and all she seems to do is vow her revenge.....is that in the game or coming in a further update??

Any help/advice for a noob to this game would be appreciated :D Danke for your time.
Joelyish
New to the forum

Postby Soroxas77 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:21 pm

How do I earn money in this game?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:51 am

R3X wrote:Let me clarify, first survive the first sex scene between Ifrit and Kelly, second step is to get Shelly to eat Kelly, and lastly ask Shelly to eat you so you can talk to Kelly, then just take the route that would let you survive

Aha! I picked the route where you keep talking, rather then listening to Kelly and shutting up. That route ends with you dead, immeadiately, so I never picked it thinking I would need to pass more diolague.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby viore » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:44 pm

how do you get the naga in kellys guts
viore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mcnuggets180 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:50 pm

What are the controls for movement in this game? as far as I know its the arrow keys but my character won't stop going upwards unless I use the downward arrow key then my character stops and looks left but does not move, but when I try and use any of the other arrow keys (right left or up) to correct my characters course they don't seem to work, so I can't move my character in any other direction than upwards or stay in a stationary position am I doing something wrong? has anyone else had this problem?
Mcnuggets180
New to the forum

Postby anthony050 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:37 pm

Mcnuggets180 wrote:What are the controls for movement in this game? as far as I know its the arrow keys but my character won't stop going upwards unless I use the downward arrow key then my character stops and looks left but does not move, but when I try and use any of the other arrow keys (right left or up) to correct my characters course they don't seem to work, so I can't move my character in any other direction than upwards or stay in a stationary position am I doing something wrong? has anyone else had this problem?

I've had that problem white rpg maker when running it for a long period of time. I usually solve it by restarting the game or letting my pc cool of
anthony050
Participator

Postby Bloodnova » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:18 pm

So little love for the sexy succubus :(
Bloodnova
New to the forum

Postby VoreNut » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:16 pm

Bloodnova wrote:So little love for the sexy succubus :(

Speaking of whom... I still believe that the succubus could have a relationship that has her contemplating returning your soul if it gets high enough. With possibly an extended unbirth scene as the finale of that particular path as you look for your soul among the others she's taken. Though by what I'm typing you could guess that the guy would be shrunk before going in.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lolboy13 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:39 pm

To be honest not really into the nymphomaniac succubus :/ I like the shy timid Kelly. Would love more shrinking night scenes. Just like Katia and explore her. Just my preference Also with Vask but everything in due time right?
Sincerely from your fellow lurker,

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby POPOMOHA » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:35 pm

HUGE potential with kelly
POPOMOHA
New to the forum

Postby Hooligan » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:55 am

Going through the folders, I see a lot more character sprites. Are there more places to visit in this game where these other characters can be found or are they not in use atm? Also, has anyone posted a guide on how to access every scene? (Succubus with Kelly's sister, and I've read of a Catgirl UB scene)

Lately, can our character ever change cloths? I gave the one guy 100g for a new outfit and he seemingly hands the player character an outfit to try on, but I never got anything in my inventory.
My commission and gift art can be found here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kazumikitty/
Hooligan
Somewhat familiar

Postby GameDesignerGuy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:54 pm

Honestly, this game is great quality. I myself toy around with game creation using C++, Unity Game Creation, Scratch, and RPG VX Ace. Besides for the game being unfinished there's one problem and it's spelling I anticipate this will be fixed once the full release is out. Otherwise fantastic game nice graphics, mechanics and story line. I grinded this game out in about 2 hours it was well worth 5 minutes of downloads. I am really hoping you can continue to update this game it's definitely a good one.

I hope you enjoy every moment of developing this game
best wishes
- Wolffe (GameDesignerGuy)
GameDesignerGuy
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:11 pm

So initially I decided I wouldn't try this game, given that human preds are not my thing at all. Last night however, a vore channel on Youtube posted a video from it... showing a dragoness character which I didn't know existed! That definitely made my change my mind, so I took some time on the game today.

My biggest critique for now is: The game obviously wants to empathize on freedom of choice. But at the same time, you're forced to have interactions with some characters in order to date others. For instance, being eaten and having your soul stolen by the succubus is the only way to get money, or you need to date other girls for experience in order to go out with the dragon girl. If that's not permanently intended by design, I'd see this working out better if it was easier to choose who you date freely and without many restrictions in between characters. Ideally, different characters could treat the player differently based on who they are dating?

That said, I like how much the game achieves with such a small world, as well as without making use the battle system. Although some of the graphics aren't of the best quality, I think it's pretty well polished for now :)
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Kasev » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:07 pm

Sorry for asking, but when we can see a new version?
Kasev
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:45 pm

Any female player pred scenes with date as the female prey?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:29 pm

Is there a way to remove scat?
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby SerenaBlaze » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:47 pm

(I know i asken this aleardy on Mysta's Myst Adventure Forum) ^^;

I dunno if its dead or not because last update is from this year but It aint protected so i'm guessing its abandonware from now on.

Just posting a comment for tell the creator of this game i'm going to get some inspirations from his game (Not copying but only going in Mysta's Voredate Game.rjproj2 for see how it was made and maybay use a few elements like: Inspiration for improve map making, scripting, learning how to do for example some vore skill/events/gameplay elements).

Of course i wont copy or steal/use any customs graphics/storylines/map or events from this game because i think its Mysta's copyright. (But if he does allow it would help a lot).

Stay good and may the bellies be with you! :gulp:

(PS: Any games using for inspiration/learning purpose will be credited to the original creator). :wink:
My AI Arts Gallery (Eka Forum): viewtopic.php?f=38&t=63971&p=2926809#p2926809

I also have commisions/drawn on my main gallery.
SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game