Mysta's Voredate: V0.31 Discontinued for now.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Voredate: V0.31 New poll!

Postby mysta » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:34 pm

gbrille2215185 wrote:(I know i asken this aleardy on Mysta's Myst Adventure Forum) ^^;

I dunno if its dead or not because last update is from this year but It aint protected so i'm guessing its abandonware from now on.

Just posting a comment for tell the creator of this game i'm going to get some inspirations from his game (Not copying but only going in Mysta's Voredate Game.rjproj2 for see how it was made and maybay use a few elements like: Inspiration for improve map making, scripting, learning how to do for example some vore skill/events/gameplay elements).

Of course i wont copy or steal/use any customs graphics/storylines/map or events from this game because i think its Mysta's copyright. (But if he does allow it would help a lot).

Stay good and may the bellies be with you! :gulp:

(PS: Any games using for inspiration/learning purpose will be credited to the original creator). :wink:

I haven't given up on this game, though progress is slow. ^^;

I have no problems with anyone looking into the game files or even using my assets, I wouldn't have left it un-encoded if I cared.
It would be nice to be credited, but as long as I can contribute to the production of more quality content then all is well.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SerenaBlaze » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:48 pm

mysta wrote:
gbrille2215185 wrote:(I know i asken this aleardy on Mysta's Myst Adventure Forum) ^^;

I dunno if its dead or not because last update is from this year but It aint protected so i'm guessing its abandonware from now on.

Just posting a comment for tell the creator of this game i'm going to get some inspirations from his game (Not copying but only going in Mysta's Voredate Game.rjproj2 for see how it was made and maybay use a few elements like: Inspiration for improve map making, scripting, learning how to do for example some vore skill/events/gameplay elements).

Of course i wont copy or steal/use any customs graphics/storylines/map or events from this game because i think its Mysta's copyright. (But if he does allow it would help a lot).

Stay good and may the bellies be with you! :gulp:

(PS: Any games using for inspiration/learning purpose will be credited to the original creator). :wink:

I haven't given up on this game, though progress is slow. ^^;

I have no problems with anyone looking into the game files or even using my assets, I wouldn't have left it un-encoded if I cared.
It would be nice to be credited, but as long as I can contribute to the production of more quality content then all is well.

Mysta

Well thanks :) ill try to use them the best i can and ill add you immediately to the credit. Also i cant say your own content isnt already quality. I really enjoyed playing it :wink: its on my list of Voregame classics to always replay and enjoy. ill keep doing my best to do some great content out of what i'm working on nearly 13-15h a day. ^^; I wish you fun with your own project and ill absolutely play next voredate update (despite having kinda used rpg maker to know how to get trough after a while because i kept being eaten :p) Have a good day and may the bellies be with you! :gulp:
My AI Arts Gallery (Eka Forum): viewtopic.php?f=38&t=63971&p=2926809#p2926809

I also have commisions/drawn on my main gallery.
SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby mrwyatt53 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:06 pm

Hello, I just recently found the game and am very much enjoying it, though I was wondering how to get started with some of the dates there. For instance, how do I get myself shrunken down and how do I get the dragoness to notice me. I know part of the fun of it is to figure it out but I would like a hint if possible. ^^;
mrwyatt53
New to the forum

Postby ChewyTheLova » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:36 pm

Hello, I have played both of your games and I am wondering when voredate will get a update. It has been 2 years from the post and I really like the game. Please update soon.

I also have a few suggestions for the game. Please continue on the harpy and on kelly.

I would love something were The player can be inside kellys womb while she doesn't even know like sneak in in the night or something or any character. But after a while they notice and keep them.
ChewyTheLova
New to the forum

Postby AngelofHell64 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:26 pm

So a couple things. I've said this before but never got a reply on it, would it be possible to have another House of Delights type thing? And have characters from your past games appear in it like the Pink Haired Girl, Rachel, Myst herself, Lady Irongut, etc. It would be a neat call back. Another thing, when you're doing the Aster micro scene outside and you ask "What are you going to do with me?" or something like that, later on Kelly appears in front of her and on screen, why is that? And finally, what's with the supposed Wedding day affair scene with Shelly in that closed off building? Is that unfinished or is it an accessible scene?
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby eurugoll » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:56 am

Hum, so, dead topic or still going on ?
eurugoll
Been posting for a bit

Postby nbe21 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:47 am

eurugoll wrote:Hum, so, dead topic or still going on ?

I think mysta said awhile ago that he was focusing on other things that were not exclusively f/m so i don't think its dead just sorta on hold while mysta does other things. on know hes working on myst adventure 2 currently from his patreon.
nbe21
Been posting for a bit

Postby kitsune12 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:32 pm

what options do i have to go through to get through the witch date?
kitsune12
Been posting for a bit

Postby lolboy13 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:47 pm

Be a good guy for once and ask about her.
Sincerely from your fellow lurker,

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:38 pm

how do I change genders?
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaded353 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:40 am

is the shrinking only in one scene with queen?
jaded353
Been posting for a bit

Postby cotgrove87 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:37 pm

How do you get money? or is that not implemented yet?
cotgrove87
New to the forum

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:32 pm

GenoBreaker666 wrote:how do I change genders?

Copy the contents of the "Female" folder into the "Data" folder, then choose Female when you load the game.

jaded353 wrote:is the shrinking only in one scene with queen?

The shrinking also has scenes with the cat girl, and kinda a quest line with the Lamia. I think I remember the Harpy having a short scene also.

cotgrove87 wrote:How do you get money? or is that not implemented yet?

At night a pentagram appears on your property, use that and talk to the succubus.
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Sat May 06, 2017 2:24 am

hows the game been going, been a while since you said anything here

have you stopped doing this while you do mystas myst adventure 2?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby SlukerHD » Sat May 27, 2017 4:36 pm

this game is great! i hope it will be finished some day
:-D
SlukerHD
New to the forum

Postby nuggholio » Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am

SlukerHD wrote:this game is great! i hope it will be finished some day
:-D

don't we all.

Though it seems Mysta is working on Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 or whatever it was called :P
nuggholio
Participator

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:52 pm

Anyone know if this is still being updated?
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby Thunder987654 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:56 pm

why am I not able to play????? it do only say that RPGVXAce RTP is required....what is that and where do i get it???????
Thunder987654
New to the forum

Postby BloodyMarie » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:23 pm

Last edited by BloodyMarie on Thu May 03, 2018 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BloodyMarie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:39 am

mysta, mysta,
Are there any new updates?
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game