Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prolly.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

with vore dungeon concluded what might be the next order of business?

Get back to making more 3 days to digest updates.
18%
make something like vore dungeon but with original sprites and stuff
39%
Make a platformer where you are the pred instead
33%
Make the sequel(Haha probably not gonna happen)
5%
There is no project. Only zuul.
5%

Total votes : 720

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 01/12/17 update

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:52 am

The_Prof wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Date Masamune wrote:reclusenutcase, I don't know why but I feel that komachi onozuka would be a great for this I mean oral and breasts.

Why is Touhou so big in Vore culture. I can't think of any serries that's further from the core theme of Vore.

actually it's in the core lore of Touhou that many Yokai eat humans. Also some characters like Mystia are commonly joked about being fried chicken and others are depicted as highly gluttonous. So it makes sense

Ok. I guess that makes sense, but I think the reason it confuses me the most, is that the story of Touhou is so ancillary to the actual gameplay. The disconnect I feel with a story about girls in frumpy dresses and stupid hats, and a Bullet Hell game, is something so vast I think they tell legends about it's immensity.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jonathan123 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:15 pm

we need more MLP preds, like queen Chrissie, or Vorelestia
GEtting a wii U!! tell me your FC for it if you got one!
jonathan123
Heavy user

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:38 pm

I second a chrystalis pred :3
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:50 am

jonathan123 wrote:we need more MLP preds, like queen Chrissie, or Vorelestia

Lucca_Manadragon wrote:I second a chrystalis pred :3

While I can say I'm on the same boat as you guys, I believe recluse said that they don't want to add any more MLP preds a couple updates ago.
reclusenutcase wrote:So uh, yeah, I made an update. It's a lot of small tweaks, but I added Medusa, Draculina, and Raricow. Yes I know it's another pony, but as far as I see it's the last one I'm making in a long while.

Plus there's the other players here that have mentioned a few times they're not too into the pony preds.
I think recluse said once that they don't want to saturate the game with too many, but if memory serves me right, the Chrysalis as a pred was an idea they had.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:51 am

Whoa, lots of activity on here all the sudden about additional characters. Though I'm open to a lot of this, I do have plans towards getting vore dungeon to conclude. This doesn't mean completely ending it, but definitely making it feel finished so I can attend other projects. This basically means I'm going to be making less preds, and more of an ending first. After I can conclude the game, I might make more preds for freeplay mode. but my initial intention is to end this game to make room for new projects later on. I'd like to leave this game off with a solid campaign, freeplay, credits, an ending, and maybe some achievements.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 02/27/17 update

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:31 am

Just a heads up, new update is up and running. New starfire is available, Raven fight is available, you can now re enter medusa's vagina at will in the end cutscene, Credits are available, and new art in gallery is available.

It's late as hell right now, and I'm kind of loopy, so if you happen to come across bad glitchery, you know where to post. Hope you enjoy the update and Hope to be working on a final boss soon, and even a campaign mode.

Also, I'm looking into an artist for a final boss to vore dungeon, so if anyone knows a good artist here on the portal they would like to refer, I'm open ears. Assets won't be limited pixel art so don't be afraid to share an artist you fancy.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby acrylic » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:14 am

I hope to see inner dungeon of Raven and Starfire someday
acrylic
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:29 am

I like it I like it.

Where did you get your Raven Sprites?

If I may make a critique, the way Raven stands at the end is a bit awkward... If there is no better suited one, I might just have to go out and aquire you one.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:47 am

I have to say this game is quite fun and I only have one suggestion/request. A predator that is small/tiny for a big belly if possible. I'm not going to be upset if it's not considered but just throwing the idea out there. Might be nice to have a larger belly bulge to spice up the variety of sizes in the game atm.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:01 am

Liking the reworked Star and Raven, took me a minute to remember Starfire's fight and then a frantic moment to figure out Raven.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HavocLordX » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:17 pm

I have a suggestion for one of the next V-dungeon updates: Nega-shantae [Unbirth or breast-vore. your call Recluse] and, game over pictures for the draculina and succubus on the digestive side of things.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon May 01, 2017 5:30 am

Where have you gone? I'm still waiting on an answere. Do I need to get you a better final pose for Raven.

And if anyone liked the Teen Titans content in this game there is a Vore tournament going on, on DA and Starfire is set to lose today, so if anyone wants to please feel free to vote in the strawpoll http://www.strawpoll.me/12830485/r.

http://luzhen.deviantart.com/art/Battle ... -677469439

Yes, that was a clunky insert.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:24 pm

I'd love a predator spin-off or update thing, where the "Bad End" of Shantae becoming succubus actually continues and you can play as her eating peeps and filling up her belly!
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Turbotowns
???

Postby Maexam2 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:31 pm

Is this game still alive? Or are we necro-whatever this topic?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HavocLordX » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Maexam2 wrote:Is this game still alive? Or are we necro-whatever this topic?

my guess is recluse IS gonna come back to this game, they're probably working on 3 days to digest...
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:06 pm

I see. I asked not only because it's been a while, but because more often than not, there are several people who complain about an old topic being re opened or something like that.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CartoonVore » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:52 pm

Hey Recluse, still working on this? :-D
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:49 pm

CVYouTube wrote:Hey Recluse, still working on this? :-D

Well, to put it simply I have updates on it, but they are so small I don't think they are worth it. Been in the stagnant lately. Been working on a sorta serious project for steam, but waiting on commissions from a friend to get cutscenes to work. Also, I've been talking with a member here about a potential project for a future game here, but I don't want to go rambling about it unless I have a solid build and him and I are both confident in a demoable product. Maybe I'll post a Poll here and ask what kind of new preds for vore dungeon you guys might like so I can get fired up again. Sorry for the huge delay, It's been tough getting motivated through most of this busy year.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zoidburg05 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:47 pm

I'm just glad to know to didn't decide to kill off the game. That's great. But I'm curious as to what this project is...
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:33 pm

Well if you need ideas/suggestions based on the poll questions, perhaps maybe redo some of the first predators to get the gears grinding again. Like the lamias and Pinkie Pie for starters. I think their vore method is okay, but since they were the first preds and this game started 3 and a half years ago, their age shows, compared to some of the more recent ones. Also yes, I know that some enemies were sprited by Capturepoint, but I still stand by my statement for the more recent ones.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game