Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prolly.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

with vore dungeon concluded what might be the next order of business?

Get back to making more 3 days to digest updates.
18%
make something like vore dungeon but with original sprites and stuff
39%
Make a platformer where you are the pred instead
33%
Make the sequel(Haha probably not gonna happen)
5%
There is no project. Only zuul.
5%

Total votes : 720

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 12/30/17 update

Postby reclusenutcase » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:57 am

zoidburg05 wrote:Gosh dang it, I downloaded it and when it got to a hundred percent and it crashed, without even saying an error to boot. Perhaps there is something I'm doing wrong?

Oh shoot, that's no good. I'll look at my exports and see if I can see if I rushed something. Does this happen for the desktop and browser versions?
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:11 am

I downloaded and played the update. It's quite good. But the pause/restart/return to hub menu dosen't work.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zoidburg05 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:32 pm

I tried it for both versions, and when I tried the browser version then it said "protocol, browsers block many featured from working for security reasons". I thought it was something to do with my browser settings and I looked it up, but nobody talked about it. Hopefully you can do something, it would be greatly appreciated.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby HavocLordX » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:20 pm

Harpy-Pussy must be a thing. also, Draculinas need a proper game over picture. at some point. so far, looking good, Recluse.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:36 pm

HavocLordX wrote:Harpy-Pussy must be a thing. also, Draculinas need a proper game over picture. at some point. so far, looking good, Recluse.

Most likely, I'll be doing all 3 since my other more serious projects are on hold till artists get back to me, and because all these enemies look fun. I just wanted to see who had the most influence when it comes to anticipation. Luckily, I got spriter at my disposal now, so a Giantess is more possible than ever. I just need to figure out which artist I can commission for such an endeavor. Also I'm hoping by the time I reexport that, Crashes will be less likely. Otherwise, I'll have to learn to export this game onto a free website so it can run on browser without all this link spamming.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:02 am

So I finally got a chance to play the new changes and additions and they're all really great. The lamia and Pinkie animations look really great, and the Cream stage is pretty nice as well. One gripe, however, is something that's actually been in the game for a bit now. While I didn't really have much of a problem with it before, and I like the pictures and all, but I'm starting to dislike the vore pictures popping up in the middle of the screen when the sprite animations are playing. Maybe it's cause I was looking to see how the new sprites played out that's making me think this way. Nevertheless, I feel like they're like pop up ads that show up when you're doing something on a web page. I would suggest keeping them as game over picture screens after your health runs out, like how the first two stages are, just without the pictures popping up. But this could be an unpopular opinion, and maybe people like the pictures popping up, so I was just throwing this out there.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:59 am

I feel like before I answere the poll, I have to ask which Harpy. There have been a few... I'd also like to point out, that people have apparantly made Sexy Harpy Sprites for Castlevania.

https://twitter.com/TheonTheon66
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby chocobun » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:21 am

Nice too see this game still going strong.
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:30 pm

Anesthetic wrote:I feel like before I answere the poll, I have to ask which Harpy. There have been a few... I'd also like to point out, that people have apparantly made Sexy Harpy Sprites for Castlevania.

[ https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGDAVswWoAA7FOv.png ]

https://twitter.com/TheonTheon66

I was tempted to go with Castlevania for a bit, but it turned out those harpies were much more small and pixelated than I remembered. So I found a sheet of harpies from dragon force, and I think they'll do the trick. My intention is to make the giantess right now, but since I'm going to need to commission someone for assets first, I'm going to take time to do the harpy, followed by hopefully doing the plant girl next. Not sure if the plant should be a boss or just a casual enemy. Choices....
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MoonlightShad0w » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:52 am

what is with the dragon dungeon have you delet it?
MoonlightShad0w
New to the forum

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:08 pm

MoonlightShad0w wrote:what is with the dragon dungeon have you delet it?

Nah, the dragon dungeon is only available in the old game maker version which I think is still available on the front post. I made it when I was trying to see if I could get into the whole dragon scene, only to find out I just don't fancy dragons enough to do them right. They just ain't my thing, so it's hard to want to make dragon preds... well except Goodra, but she's a magical exception.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 01/25/18 update

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:23 pm

Oh, and I made another update BTW. It's not the giantess yet, but it has the harpy and plant girl. also the pause button works differently. to confirm your selection you press z or x instead of pressing enter again. Hope you like it.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:17 am

I have some bad news for me... Linux does NOT cooperate with this game.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:34 pm

The push block went too far to the right so I couldn't push it back to the left anymore, so I had to kill myself:

Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby The_Prof » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:41 pm

ian66613 wrote:The push block went too far to the right so I couldn't push it back to the left anymore, so I had to kill myself:

[ https://i.imgur.com/XSESUoP.png ]

if you whip the block against a wall it bounces away from it
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:11 pm

The harpy level and the Alura boss are too hard. Impossible, this game is the Dark Souls of vore games.

But seriously, these were fun levels. I always appreciate some nice challenges every so often here. The harpy is my new favorite scene, and it was cool to see a scene that was more lewd than vore. I'm excited to see what you have planned for the giantess level.

Edit: Speaking of which, I think you may have mentioned this already, but how big is the giantess supposed to be for the upcoming one? Like building sized, house sized, somewhere in the middle?
Last edited by VirtuosoViking on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby acrylic » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:30 pm

I liked how the succubus' womb dungeon worked.

Can we see ub dungeon again?
acrylic
Participator

Postby jong99982 » Wed May 02, 2018 5:49 am

I want full version
jong99982
New to the forum

Postby Maexam2 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:14 am

Any news on this great game? Also, sorry if this is considered as necroing or whatever it's called.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Fri May 04, 2018 1:46 am

by VirtuosoViking » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:11 pm
The harpy level and the Alura boss are too hard. Impossible, this game is the Dark Souls of vore games.

But seriously, these were fun levels. I always appreciate some nice challenges every so often here. The harpy is my new favorite scene, and it was cool to see a scene that was more lewd than vore. I'm excited to see what you have planned for the giantess level.

Edit: Speaking of which, I think you may have mentioned this already, but how big is the giantess supposed to be for the upcoming one? Like building sized, house sized, somewhere in the middle?

I will admit, I was surprised too about the difficulty of the harpy stage. I guess a side effect of playing getting over it way too much.

As for the giantess size, I had the range being house sized for now since it's an experiment with spriter importing.

by acrylic » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:30 pm
I liked how the succubus' womb dungeon worked.

Can we see ub dungeon again?

There could be more. I guess I was afraid I was making too many insides stages, but if people fancy it, then I'll look into making more.

by jong99982 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:49 am
I want full version

My intention is to make a final product, but new projects keep entering my mind, and life matters keep coming up. Luckily, I do have the same drive as before, and intend to make this still happen.

by Maexam2 » Wed May 02, 2018 4:14 am
Any news on this great game? Also, sorry if this is considered as necroing or whatever it's called.

Nah, it's not dead, but I will admit it's slower as of late with new projects underway. I'll be getting more time soon though, and hopefully be able to finally have the giantess update. It will be experimental but we'll see what people think of it.

Thanks again for your patience.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game