Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prolly.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

with vore dungeon concluded what might be the next order of business?

Get back to making more 3 days to digest updates.
18%
make something like vore dungeon but with original sprites and stuff
39%
Make a platformer where you are the pred instead
33%
Make the sequel(Haha probably not gonna happen)
5%
There is no project. Only zuul.
5%

Total votes : 718

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 05/21/18 update

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:36 pm

Um, just curious, does anyone know which fight the giantess is? I don't know if I'm just being oblivious or something like that, but I'm unable to find the giantess fight.
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:52 pm

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:Um, just curious, does anyone know which fight the giantess is? I don't know if I'm just being oblivious or something like that, but I'm unable to find the giantess fight.

The fight is Risky if you actually deflect her bullets back at her.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:57 pm

vore2412 wrote:
ThatOneGuy75 wrote:Um, just curious, does anyone know which fight the giantess is? I don't know if I'm just being oblivious or something like that, but I'm unable to find the giantess fight.

The fight is Risky if you actually deflect her bullets back at her.

I thank you for this information :3
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:42 pm

So I'm currently holding back the next update since I'm trying to make this sorta like de ultimate update with story and such and an ending, but I guess I need to ask a few questions. Though the roster is closed, I was wondering what you guys would like for a final boss. Aesthetically I've already got her down but final boss wise I don't. Currently there are 2 tiers to the fight. One outside battle, and one inside battle. I guess you can relate it to master fortress from Smash brothers so far. I guess what I'm asking is do you think that should be enough, or do you want me to step it up to castlevania 3 difficulty? I'll post this question in the poll and see whatchoo all think.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mmmooo55 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:57 am

I speak for a minority, but i want two things from a FINAL boss;

Soul crushing difficulty, and the ability to beat the boss with one hand. (;;;;
The tension adds to the release.

That is all.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby mmmooo55 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:01 am

Queston, though, will the boss be spritework, or digitally drawn like risky giantess?

Personally, i just want to have a lot of dialogue and taunting with the boss. Thats always fun.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby pendingdelet02h623 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:54 am

I'm really late to the party in asking this, but is there anything more to the harpy to the harpy than her unbirthing you and flying off screen?
pendingdelet02h623
Been posting for a bit

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:55 pm

cthuloid9 wrote:I'm really late to the party in asking this, but is there anything more to the harpy to the harpy than her unbirthing you and flying off screen?

unfortunately no. She is one of the many obstacle enemies in the game that will be in non boss related stages. Just though she would be a good test of platforming skill/patience.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:37 pm

So if there's a battle inside and outside, does that mean if you lose outside, you'll go to the inside fight? Or if you lose outside then it's game over and the same with losing inside?
As for how it sounds, it kind of sounds like some of the other boss/enemy fights where you fight outside and then inside. I'd say perhaps to differentiate the final boss battle from the other encounters, I'd be totally up for seeing the supposed Castlevania 3 level of difficulty. Or maybe another tier level or two of the boss fight. Would these tiers have to be done sequentially? Or will there be checkpoints in between them?
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:56 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:So if there's a battle inside and outside, does that mean if you lose outside, you'll go to the inside fight? Or if you lose outside then it's game over and the same with losing inside?
As for how it sounds, it kind of sounds like some of the other boss/enemy fights where you fight outside and then inside. I'd say perhaps to differentiate the final boss battle from the other encounters, I'd be totally up for seeing the supposed Castlevania 3 level of difficulty. Or maybe another tier level or two of the boss fight. Would these tiers have to be done sequentially? Or will there be checkpoints in between them?

The tiers will happen one after the other. Though i was tempted to make branching tiers, I'm also really itching to conclude things while not rushing it into the pits sonic 06 status. There is an outside fight, followed by an inside fight all with checkpoints in between since I like difficulty but not if it's at the expense of the player's patience. This boss is another spriter commission so the animation will be smooth and an original character for the first time. Knowing this, I'm probably going to make one last fight after two stages of the inside so it's sorta fair in trade, but also cause it sounds like it could be a good way to conclude. I just gotta build up the ambition to do eet. I also have another giantess pending for commission who will be the last character to make it into the roster. Guh, maybe I should make a drawn out hype trailer for the final release lol. I never expected to put so much production into this game.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:43 pm

Well if you do make a hype trailer, may I ask one thing? Please don't spoil the final boss in it. I've seen plenty of trailers that ruined moments that should be surprises in games and trailers. If you're gonna make a trailer, maybe just show off some of the story or gameplay from the first few enemies and gimmick levels. If you do have to show the last boss, perhaps just some great subtlety could be used?
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Marpatt » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:18 pm

Great update, loving the internal fights, and would love to see more. keep it up :-D
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFurryFeline » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:53 pm

Jeez, you guys are bloody barmy to want tier five, lol.
TheFurryFeline
Been posting for a bit

Postby HavocLordX » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:04 pm

CatanthroFreak wrote:Jeez, you guys are bloody barmy to want tier five, lol.

I blame Insanity, I voted for DMC'ing the final boss, 4 tiers.
HavocLordX
Participator

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 update.

Postby reclusenutcase » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:44 am

Okay so I posted the newest update. This one finally features story mode, the final boss. Saving fore each gauntlet completed, and an ending. I have more update details on the first page per usual. I didn't stress test all the levels as much as i would like too so if you see bad glitches or oversights feel free to message me. I'd like to complete this game on a pretty okay note. Hope you all like le update.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:52 am

WOOT! Staying up late is once again paying off!
Aside from being rather tired and sleepy. Will make comments on update soon...ish.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:08 am

VirtuosoViking wrote:WOOT! Staying up late is once again paying off!
Aside from being rather tired and sleepy. Will make comments on update soon...ish.

Take your time. Sleep is important, but I commend your enthusiasm.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:14 am

Final update Awwman.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Phorcyz19 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:15 am

When I try to run it it tells me "Exported games won't work until you upload them"
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:35 am

Phorcyz19 wrote:When I try to run it it tells me "Exported games won't work until you upload them"

Oh right, that's a thing with the index for browser. It should start up just after you click okay. Or at least that's always been my experience with it.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game