Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prolly.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

with vore dungeon concluded what might be the next order of business?

Get back to making more 3 days to digest updates.
18%
make something like vore dungeon but with original sprites and stuff
39%
Make a platformer where you are the pred instead
33%
Make the sequel(Haha probably not gonna happen)
5%
There is no project. Only zuul.
5%

Total votes : 718

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 02/27/17 update

Postby bloodle8 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:42 am

I gotta say, I'd love to see more cock vore in the game, especially futa or femboy stuff~ Glad you're getting back to it, though, I've missed this game!
bloodle8
Participator

Postby TheFurryFeline » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:48 pm

Idea: POV scene for the Starfire minigame(s)? :3 :gulp:
TheFurryFeline
Been posting for a bit

Postby zoidburg05 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:00 am

Oh , you are allowed to post suggestions on here? Well per the poll things, I suggest that you do a GTS vore one? Like maybe the mermaid one ok made waaaaay back when you first made the game? I'm not too picky on who it is, as long as she is big, human or female humanoid preferable. And my last suggestion would be a female type of pres. I know their is raven and starfire, etc.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:22 pm

Hmm, so it looks like there are a lot of peeps are asking about the final boss hoopla. I'll explain it briefly. Quite simply. I'm still going to make a final fight, and luckily, I know how I'll be able to make it work sorta, but I'm still presently seeking an artist for the job. Turns out a lot of people I contacted seem to have this thing called a life, and happen to be pretty busy as of right now. Once I can get a nice art asset setup though, I'll go straight to town on finishing the boss, and fleshing out a sorta final build.

Also I'm looking into which characters I'll be sorta remaking too. I'm not sure if I'll be doing too much with their AI but I'm sure I can remake their vore animations to look more classy I think.

After that though, I'm looking into smaller simpler enemies members here might advise since I'm kind of drawing a blank on new enemy types as of right now.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:07 pm

If the vote's still valid, I have an idea for later... You know those lamia enemies? For one potential level, a potion or something drops onto Shantae and shrinks her. You spend the level running away, and if she catches you, you're eaten and have to go through her body to escape the level. If you get to the end of the chase, there's a cutscene where Shantae comes to a locked door, only to realize that the lamia has the key in her body. The half-genie jumps in, and you'll have to go to her womb to retrieve it, followed by an escape sequence as she wakes up.
Last edited by sizehunter on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:08 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:Hmm, so it looks like there are a lot of peeps are asking about the final boss hoopla. I'll explain it briefly. Quite simply. I'm still going to make a final fight, and luckily, I know how I'll be able to make it work sorta, but I'm still presently seeking an artist for the job. Turns out a lot of people I contacted seem to have this thing called a life, and happen to be pretty busy as of right now. Once I can get a nice art asset setup though, I'll go straight to town on finishing the boss, and fleshing out a sorta final build.

Also I'm looking into which characters I'll be sorta remaking too. I'm not sure if I'll be doing too much with their AI but I'm sure I can remake their vore animations to look more classy I think.

After that though, I'm looking into smaller simpler enemies members here might advise since I'm kind of drawing a blank on new enemy types as of right now.

Well I don't really have a specific kind of enemy in mind right now, but maybe instead of(or addition to) some more enemies, perhaps maybe some level hazards could be thrown in? Similar to the water/stomach acids/cum in a few levels. If you want simple off the top of my head, maybe along with some wandering enemies in a level, you have to find a key or two for doors in a chest, but some chests are mimics which can eat you if you choose poorly. Or maybe a level that tests your platforming skills with a few hazards to maneuver around, like ceiling enemies, pit enemies, etc. (similar to the haunted forest in Shantae: Pirate's Curse, now that I think about it...)Or hell, maybe broaden the spectrum of fails by including some other stuff enemies can do to you, like transformation, petrification, shrinking, stuff like that. Sorry I can't think of anything more specific that just these suggestions, cause I know you usually gotta find assets to work with in order to make content. Well, I said what I could think of, hope it goes well for you anyway.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:44 am

I would like to offer again to get you some more Raven Sprites if you'd like em.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:19 pm

If ideas are still being accepted, how's about a level where a shrunken Shantae is running away from one of the naga/lamia. Getting caught would result in a trip through the digestive system for one path out of said level. Getting to the end of the chase would have a cutscene where the half-genie comes to a locked door, and the only place the key could possibly be is in the snek, leading to a dive into her pussy.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:07 pm

sizehunter wrote:If ideas are still being accepted, how's about a level where a shrunken Shantae is running away from one of the naga/lamia. Getting caught would result in a trip through the digestive system for one path out of said level. Getting to the end of the chase would have a cutscene where the half-genie comes to a locked door, and the only place the key could possibly be is in the snek, leading to a dive into her pussy.

Already exists.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:35 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:
sizehunter wrote:If ideas are still being accepted, how's about a level where a shrunken Shantae is running away from one of the naga/lamia. Getting caught would result in a trip through the digestive system for one path out of said level. Getting to the end of the chase would have a cutscene where the half-genie comes to a locked door, and the only place the key could possibly be is in the snek, leading to a dive into her pussy.

Already exists.

There's nothing on the changelog about a chase level involving one of the naga...
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:06 pm

Furthest door to the right, second floor. The one labelled Medusa.

I mean technically there's nothing about a key, but the idea is there.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:07 pm

Eh, change that idea to a boss who throws shrinking potions, magic, or something like that, and have her nom you if you fail to escape before you grow back... However, winning would have the boss reveal her backup plan, namely that she stuffed the key up into her womb... When she passes out, cutscene Shantae uses the stuff to shrink and go in before she can regain consciousness, though the boss wakes up when you get the macguffin.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Walker » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:57 pm

I have an idea for a new boss. Since with the last update cock vore was added, I thought another alternative method of vore would be welcome: nose vore. It's one of my favourites, and I think a character like Palutena or another Goddess would work well for this. I'd love to see it with that anime girl Hestia, or Miku would be cool too. But in any case they would be a giantess and have a short little cut scene at the beginning of the encounter where they lean down and snort Shante inside.

As for how it would work mechanic wise- I was thinking something akin to the Risky cock-vore segment only in reverse, and with an actual time limit as apposed to the rising ocean of cum. Which, by the way, was awesome. Anyway you'd have to drop-down platform your way to boogers or something, and when they're all gone you've tickled the Giantess so much they sneeze you out. And if you run out of time, they snort you the whole way up and into their esophagus. At which point its game over. Another cut scene to show this would be great. A brief one mind you, but it'd go a long way.
To counter how easy it would be to simply jump all the way down in one shot then work your way up; you could have a mechanic where if you fall too far the Giantess snorts Shantae all the way to the top again, and maybe even 'regenerates' one of the obstacles as an additional penalty, so you can't abuse that mechanic to fast travel back up. I realize this might paint the picture of a really hard fight, but that's what I loved about Risky's encounter so much. It was very difficulty and took me quite a few tries to figure out a strategy, but it felt so good to lose I couldn't bring myself to give up.

As a closing sentiment, I absolutely adored that play-by-play dialogue in Risky's boss fight. To have something like that in a potential nose-vore (or cock-vore, or any new boss fight really,) would add a lot more re-playability. It's fun intentionally dying at the beginning of the fight to hear them mock you, and especially when you come just short of winning and they rub it in your face.
Super happy to hear you're getting back to this. I very much look forward to whatever you decide to include.
I take literature commissions! Click the link below to see my gallery, and be sure to tell me what you think~!
https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/CardinalExeroth
Walker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anesthetic » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:33 am

CardinalExeroth wrote:I have an idea for a new boss. Since with the last update cock vore was added, I thought another alternative method of vore would be welcome: nose vore. It's one of my favourites, and I think a character like Palutena or another Goddess would work well for this. I'd love to see it with that anime girl Hestia, or Miku would be cool too. But in any case they would be a giantess and have a short little cut scene at the beginning of the encounter where they lean down and snort Shante inside.

As for how it would work mechanic wise- I was thinking something akin to the Risky cock-vore segment only in reverse, and with an actual time limit as apposed to the rising ocean of cum. Which, by the way, was awesome. Anyway you'd have to drop-down platform your way to boogers or something, and when they're all gone you've tickled the Giantess so much they sneeze you out. And if you run out of time, they snort you the whole way up and into their esophagus. At which point its game over. Another cut scene to show this would be great. A brief one mind you, but it'd go a long way.
To counter how easy it would be to simply jump all the way down in one shot then work your way up; you could have a mechanic where if you fall too far the Giantess snorts Shantae all the way to the top again, and maybe even 'regenerates' one of the obstacles as an additional penalty, so you can't abuse that mechanic to fast travel back up. I realize this might paint the picture of a really hard fight, but that's what I loved about Risky's encounter so much. It was very difficulty and took me quite a few tries to figure out a strategy, but it felt so good to lose I couldn't bring myself to give up.

As a closing sentiment, I absolutely adored that play-by-play dialogue in Risky's boss fight. To have something like that in a potential nose-vore (or cock-vore, or any new boss fight really,) would add a lot more re-playability. It's fun intentionally dying at the beginning of the fight to hear them mock you, and especially when you come just short of winning and they rub it in your face.
Super happy to hear you're getting back to this. I very much look forward to whatever you decide to include.

How can nose Vore be one of your favorites when I think there's like only one pic ever to have been made of it?
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheFurryFeline » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:09 am

Anesthetic wrote:
CardinalExeroth wrote:I have an idea for a new boss. Since with the last update cock vore was added, I thought another alternative method of vore would be welcome: nose vore. It's one of my favourites, and I think a character like Palutena or another Goddess would work well for this. I'd love to see it with that anime girl Hestia, or Miku would be cool too. But in any case they would be a giantess and have a short little cut scene at the beginning of the encounter where they lean down and snort Shante inside.

How can nose Vore be one of your favorites when I think there's like only one pic ever to have been made of it?

RP's?
TheFurryFeline
Been posting for a bit

Postby Walker » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:59 pm

Anesthetic wrote:How can nose Vore be one of your favorites when I think there's like only one pic ever to have been made of it?

If you dig hard enough you'll be able to find maybe a dozen different pictures from across the web. One in particular is by Ochiko, and it's amazing. Other than that, my friend and I make comics in our spare time (when he's off school and work,) and I occasionally write stories about it. It's easily one of my favourite kinds of vore, but, yes; it is very hard to find content for. Which is a shame.
I take literature commissions! Click the link below to see my gallery, and be sure to tell me what you think~!
https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/CardinalExeroth
Walker
Been posting for a bit

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 12/30/17 update

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:39 pm

Okay, so I did a new update. It's not a gigantic update or anything, but it is an update to show small tweaks of what I've included. There is one new room but it's not that hard. just room full of creams and an exit. I also tweaked the lamias and pinkiepies. Also the pause menu works better, plus there is a secret room which is really not all that secret. Hope you guys enjoy the update. Gonna start typing up a list of preds for next poll.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheFurryFeline » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:39 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:Okay, so I did a new update. It's not a gigantic update or anything, but it is an update to show small tweaks of what I've included. There is one new room but it's not that hard. just room full of creams and an exit. I also tweaked the lamias and pinkiepies. Also the pause menu works better, plus there is a secret room which is really not all that secret. Hope you guys enjoy the update. Gonna start typing up a list of preds for next poll.

So far now, I've seen Rouge, Amy, and now Cream. Could we get Blaze too? :o
TheFurryFeline
Been posting for a bit

Postby sizehunter » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:15 pm

I voted for a giantess, but there's bound to be ways to supersize sprites without making them ugly... If not, then a commission would indeed be your best bet.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby zoidburg05 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:55 pm

Gosh dang it, I downloaded it and when it got to a hundred percent and it crashed, without even saying an error to boot. Perhaps there is something I'm doing wrong?
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game