Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prolly.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

with vore dungeon concluded what might be the next order of business?

Get back to making more 3 days to digest updates.
18%
make something like vore dungeon but with original sprites and stuff
39%
Make a platformer where you are the pred instead
33%
Make the sequel(Haha probably not gonna happen)
5%
There is no project. Only zuul.
5%

Total votes : 720

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 update.

Postby 2littlebigcreepers » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:24 pm

Blaze!! :D
2littlebigcreepers
Been posting for a bit

Postby DetonaTuto » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:45 am

I did like the update, but I also have a complaint about the final boss, the internal stages are WAY too difficult, I barely made pass the stomach and rage quitted at the second one, the main problem being the platforms, you need insane levels of precision and timing to hit them and if you miss you are f*cked, not to mention that I went through them a few times, please consider reducing the difficulty, other than that, the update is great! and the final noss' design is awesome!
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby Souliguide » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:01 pm

not possible for me to do a single fakin gauntlet.
I mean the precision you need, is too insane to have fun.
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:33 pm

having beat it I will say nice job finishing and I laughed at the ending.

onto the critique:
Being a decent platformer myself, I did find the final section to be harder than it appears, purely by the fact you don't seem to jump as high as you appear, many times I thought I was jump onto a platform only to realize I didn't time it just right and would fall back below, it could have been this way due to her feet appearing to clear onto the platform when the characters hit box didn't get enough clearance to make it, this could lead to some frustration when you place a fairly tight time constraint on the player, that speeds up and adds more pressure the further a player goes, I know I cleared the final hit on the "core" when I was entirely submerged, and was on the last jump attempt to hit the core before being dissolved, did make for a pretty climactic escape (haha double puns) before boss round 2. Either way I did enjoy your game and have for the long haul since you started posting it here, and maybe you are on to something with your outro, right after beating the game I was on youtube and saw a 3 minute commercial for the 1/2 genie's most recent game
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:35 am

Yikes sorry for the late response to everything. I just noticed a slew of comments from even further back that I never got back to. I just posted links to the reduced difficulty version of this game on the main page, but still have yet to add it to gamejolt. This should have things be much easier for the most part unless you seek out the other more optional stages like medusa vagina and risky's nutsack. The acid is much milder and the batwomen are less of a pain in the ass. The gauntlets are the same but they should feel more balanced. Also in the event things are too difficult I have a secret code that you can press at the title screen that unlocks all the gauntlets just in case you wanted to get to the ending. I'll post it in the event the game is still a pain in the anoose.

Also for those who don't want to deal with any more nerfing, I still have the less reduced difficulty version on the main page since I have plenty of room on my mediafire. I hope this gives players still can keep some of the challenge from the original.

I'm tempted to have a final image but I feel the making of that could simply be something posted here on the portal instead. A part of me feels that if I have this game fully concluded, it will pave room for future projects with less sprite ripping and maybe original art. But only time will tell. I hope this gives a chance for all players of this game so everyone can enjoy the ending and have a feeling of closure.

Slight update. Though the over version is easier, I noticed I accidentally made some of the inside stage platforms hard to see. I'll fix that in another update but much much later. The platforms are still visible but they are just harder to see. the idea was so you could identify what was a jump through platform and what was not.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ajmajm28 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:14 pm

While I like the game and think the nerfs make the game a bit better, I have to say there are still some annoying things in the game. My main issue is cream seems unavoidable in this game and usually kills me and some jumps are really tough to make if you are not perfect. I do enjoy the game but I don't think I will go through and actually beat the game. I will probably just stick to free play mode. I would like to see the final boss at some point and will probably just wait for the secret code. Even though I probably won't do the story mode I would like to just congratulate you on keeping up and finishing the game. I know game development is a lot of work and a lot of projects usually die. Anyways, do you have plans for a new project after this one?
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:40 pm

You can attack Cream and knock her out, though it seems to vary by stage on whether you can spam-attack and keep her locked in place until she's out, or if she pushes through and you have to kite her a bit.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Uhm....is there any way of saving? I played 4 gauntlets last time, and when I started today, at first I saw that some were still solved, but after clearung another one, suddenly all others were marked as not done again.
Maybe my drive loses data, so it'd help to know ehere the save file is located.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HavocLordX » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:06 pm

it actually records what dungeons you've last cleared. and when you get them all. prepare for a tough fight, Also, is that your first Breast-vore predator?
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:09 pm

Okee. now that I has made the slight update to fix the platforms. I thought this would be a good time to disclose the game breaking details of the game. This is in case you want to fuck around, or want to shortcut yourself out of a situation that's much too hard.

To unlock all the things: Simply go to the title screen and hold C-A-K-E(No real order necessary) till you hear a vorish wet sound. This will tell you that all the things have been unlocked.(The code is cake because I like cake)

To zoom in: When in most any scenario pressing F should still zoom in on the character. this is mostly in the event you want to get a closer look at stuff happening. This does not work in cutscenes

to reduce health to zero in no time: Simply pressing the B key should do this. I think. I might be wrong on that but it's one of the keys

And finally, drag n drop shantae: If you press J at the beginning of any stage it will toggle shantae's ability to be dragged and dropped wherever you want her. This is good in case you want to rush through one place to just see the end, or want to blast through one boss real quick. Big warning though, if you get grabbed you will need to press J again when you escape. Also keep in mind that this mode toggles with the J key, so pressing J more than once will result in this mode turning on and off.

And there you have it. all the secrets of the universe... of this game.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:43 pm

Damn nice! Figured all out on ym own expect the cake and the drag n drop. At least I can proudly say I have done all stages without cheating and dont have to feel bad if I just skip stuff now :D
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zoidburg05 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:00 pm

Thought you could slide the risky Easter egg past me huh? The one that happens after you beat her. Too slick for you M8
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:34 pm

zoidburg05 wrote:Thought you could slide the risky Easter egg past me huh? The one that happens after you beat her. Too slick for you M8

Oh shit. I forgot all about that one. There is also a game over with Medusa if you hop back into her vagina too many times. Goodness. I overlooked mentioning that.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zade » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:04 am

zoidburg05 wrote:Thought you could slide the risky Easter egg past me huh? The one that happens after you beat her. Too slick for you M8

hmmm, not sure im seeing this easter egg? is it soemthing from the shantae games? havent played those
Zade
Somewhat familiar

Postby zoidburg05 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:57 am

reclusenutcase wrote:

Oh shit. I forgot all about that one. There is also a game over with Medusa if you hop back into her vagina too many times. Goodness. I overlooked mentioning that.

Oh wow, that one I didnt know about. Guess I'm not all that slick after all M8. And here I was looking around for other things that weren't mentioned that you added and I over looked that one..
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:21 am

Those easter eggs were pretty neat. The medusa one seemed like it was a given to people that were committed to see if there was anything else to that scene. I don't know if I would have ever found the Risky one if I didn't know here was an eater egg in that scene. I'm in the category of people that would probably be able to find an easter egg if we know it exists rather than the people that find them all on their own. Which in retrospect, is the whole point of an easter egg, and I give my props to those that do find them.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prol

Postby klonoa723 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:24 pm

Hey there, happy you finally finished the game :p
I've been following the development of this game ever since you started working on it :v
I never really wrote anything tho 'cus I'm a dumb shy fuck.

After playing throught the story mode and actually beating the game and bosses instead of just watching Shante getting eater over and over again, I've to say,
it's a solid game, with maybe some things you could touch up before getting started on a new project.
Just I dunno you might have already fixed them, haven't been here for a while:
Spoiler: show
Cream can sometimes be stunlocked, sometimes not. She's still manageable if you got some room to run and just run-turn-hit-repeat, but sometimes
that's not possible. Something that really annoyed me where Rouge, the whip gal enemies and Starfire, 'cus of their kick/whip attacks. You got like a split second
to move outta the way of their attack, gotta be annoyingly precise. I think maybe giving them a lil more delay before they do their attack when they get close to you
would do the trick. Now onto the final boss, first of all, I wanna say, was her breast vore attack, like, inspired by my suggestion? 'Cause if that's the reason,
thank you for listening to me :p Or maybe it was just a coincidence, dunno :v Another thing is, first time I saw her, I thought you ripped her from a Shantae game,
then I remembered you saying you asked an artist to draw her. That's hella good looking I say <3
Alright, now onto the complaining: Her kick attack is almost impossible to dodge unless you're pretty much inside of her or at the end of the room. Maybe shrink
the hitbox a little? For phase three, when you're inside of her vagina, even if you ace all of the jumps, you can barely make it before you die. Maybe make her
love juices rise up slightly slower?

And that's all for my complains/suggestions I guess :v

Again, super nice work, it's good to see a game actually being finished than being left forever incomplete :p

As for your next game, I say a platformer with all original sprites would be the best :v
Would love to see more like the Risky giantess or the final boss :3
I kinda have an idea for the premise of the game: A giantess female hunter that travels around the world searching and fighting giantess gals?
And you could do lots of stuff that isn't just vore, like, dunno, maybe one giantess grabs the heroine and stuffs her inside her shoe, pinning her under her foot <3
Whatever you will work on next, I'll patiently wait for it :p
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:10 pm

I see people talking about things with Easter Eggs, any chance that someone could list all of the Easter Eggs for me and how to get them? (Excluding the Medusa one, I know how to get that one.)
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:13 pm

klonoa723 wrote:
And you could do lots of stuff that isn't just vore, like, dunno, maybe one giantess grabs the heroine and stuffs her inside her shoe, pinning her under her foot <3

That certainly sounds like a nice suggestion, in my opinion at least <3 And other stuff along the lines that happen with the Giantess Risky fight. (Being stuffed in her pants and things like that :3)
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby mmmooo55 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:25 pm

Fantastic update, and glad you finished the game- you can move on to SOMETHING ELSE now,

i am dissapointed that the characters that didn't have conversations or introductions before (Amy, Trixie) still didn't have new dialogue to tie the story together. otherwise, thoroughly enjoyed it!
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game