Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prolly.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

with vore dungeon concluded what might be the next order of business?

Get back to making more 3 days to digest updates.
18%
make something like vore dungeon but with original sprites and stuff
39%
Make a platformer where you are the pred instead
33%
Make the sequel(Haha probably not gonna happen)
5%
There is no project. Only zuul.
5%

Total votes : 718

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 05/21/18 update

Postby InverseTacquito » Wed May 23, 2018 3:49 am

Latest additions are all pretty fantastic! Love the attention to detail put in the new Risky fight's endo bit.

Just one catch, tried out the Raven addition; it's currently incompletable. ^^;; Yeah, there's a ladder on the left you probably thought was in Shantae's jumping range, it's not. It's actually just out of it.

Actually, if that's one problem I'd have in general thus far, Shantae's jump is it. It's too limiting; even a little more oomph to her hops would make a world of difference.

Edit: Never mind the report, failed a spot check. After the first event flag and nothing changed, I thought that the dividing wall inbetween just stays, but there was a target at the bottom right that I'd missed.
Last edited by InverseTacquito on Wed May 23, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Wed May 23, 2018 11:51 am

InverseTacquito wrote:Latest additions are all pretty fantastic! Love the attention to detail put in the new Risky fight's endo bit.

Just one catch, tried out the Raven addition; it's currently incompletable. ^^;; Yeah, there's a ladder on the left you probably thought was in Shantae's jumping range, it's not. It's actually just out of it.

Actually, if that's one problem I'd have in general thus far, Shantae's jump is it. It's too limiting; even a little more oomph to her hops would make a world of difference.

Having beaten the level several times, it is totally within Shantae's jumping range. That said, a somewhat higher jump would be nice, but would require a total overhaul of most of the game's levels.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreWin » Wed May 23, 2018 6:24 pm

Do you know what the old sound effects you used in Risky's scrotum were? They were pretty hot and got changed in the new version.
VoreWin
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Wed May 23, 2018 6:53 pm

hmmm an internal dungeon for Starfire could be fun... Though challenging since she herself has stated that she has 9 stomachs (and considering her calorie intake Shantae would only last seconds at best against that metabolism)
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby CreeperBoy » Wed May 23, 2018 9:43 pm

Honestly, more Pokémon that aren’t widely used as predators might be cool. There’s not enough good vore with characters who you’d expect to be a pred. Pelliper, for example, or even freakin Gulpin.
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rewired » Thu May 24, 2018 7:37 am

Decided to vote for something really out there, although with how much of a lead getting more internal stages has it probably won't weigh much.
My idea was for some sort of a mechanical pred...maybe a Castlevania Marionette? With an internal made of leather, grinding gears and hot oil perhaps?
Although i do agree with others, we need more internals. It's a shame there's no unbirth version of the GTS Risky minigame if you happen to die in her pants.
Or even a lower health cock vore attack leading to another minigame when caught...
Rewired
Been posting for a bit

Postby seth270 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:10 am

I Vote for a Sally Acorn UB fight
seth270
Participator

Postby HavocLordX » Fri May 25, 2018 8:37 pm

seth270 wrote:I Vote for a Sally Acorn UB fight

Concurred: Also, can we get a similar after-unbirth escape scene with the succubus [in her bedroom] and after a while, you get a game over in the form of a horny succubus.

Addendum: This Suggestion is based off the After-Unbirth Escape from the Medusa "Boss"
Last edited by HavocLordX on Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby klonoa723 » Fri May 25, 2018 10:28 pm

I vote for being able to get back inside Risky after defeating her :v
I really like that giantess Risky xD
And dunno, like, there could be, like, a sorta of willing scenario too, like:
After defeating her, you could either crawl in her open mouth or wait for her to wake up, and then Risky has some fun with her:
She could put her in her mouth, play with her, then swallow her. You then proceed thru her intestines, and come out, so, we'd have fulltour <3
She could drop her in her pants and unbirth her x3
And this one would be really nice, since it's still missing from the game iirc: Risky removes her bra, and pushes her inside one of her boobs :p

I know this is a lotta stuff, and you probably would wanna work this stuff out with different characters, but it would totally be amazing if you
would want to do this <3
and welp, I'm just suggesting ideas, you do watcha want :v

I've been following the game since you started with it, and it got soo much improvements since then:
It's a great work, really well done :3

I'm, at guess, decent with sprites, but got zero skills with programming :v
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darian » Sun May 27, 2018 2:09 am

Hmmm... Should we delete the old game file to use the updates? or can we rename the zipfile and use earlier versions safely?

And, if you don't mind me asking, whats the difference between the Desktop and the other version on the front page?
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby saixhinata » Mon May 28, 2018 6:54 am

I just want something absorption and growth related. Like the pred takes Shan and users her essence to enhance their own.
saixhinata
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue May 29, 2018 2:37 am

Not a new enemy suggestion here, but I was thinking if you lost to the giantess fight, the transparency would go away so it would just be a shot of the belly until you continued.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Fania » Thu May 31, 2018 2:39 am

Is there any kind of gimmick I'm obviously missing in the medusa UB encounter? I'm not an expert at platforming but I'm by no means terrible either, and I'm not finding a realistic way to tag all the nodes in phase 3 unless I'm missing a very obvious routing skip.
Fania
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2littlebigcreepers » Thu May 31, 2018 6:55 am

If you plan to do another sonic character please do blaze the cat. :-D
2littlebigcreepers
Been posting for a bit

Postby CreeperBoy » Thu May 31, 2018 10:35 pm

2littlebigcreepers wrote:If you plan to do another sonic character please do blaze the cat. :-D

I second this! Not enough good work of her out there...
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby zoidburg05 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:46 am

As a suggestion, the more GTS the better. You can never have enough in a game, however for a change a pace a different pred wouldn't be bad either.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:37 am

Goodness, there sure are a lot of suggestions in the air. I gotta admit it's a bit overwhelming, but I think it gives some good guidance for the game's direction. I'll probably take down the poll soon, but I'll jot down some notes on on ideas. Hopefully to home stretch this. Can't say I disagree with the ideas.thank you all for the suggestions.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bowser64ify » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:11 am

reclusenutcase wrote:Goodness, there sure are a lot of suggestions in the air. I gotta admit it's a bit overwhelming, but I think it gives some good guidance for the game's direction. I'll probably take down the poll soon, but I'll jot down some notes on on ideas. Hopefully to home stretch this. Can't say I disagree with the ideas.thank you all for the suggestions.

No problem hopefully you might you might be able to add some or maybe most of the suggestions but you don't have to.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby CreeperBoy » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:33 pm

As an aspiring game designer, I could also provide some mechanic ideas as well, in the event you have trouble coming up with a level design. :)
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby slaggaX4 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:48 pm

Is there an easier way to complete the Risky fight?
I am only asking because no matter how many time i have attempted this boss i have only managed to get ten hits off at a max, then i get eaten, escape then have to basically restart the fight, is there a way to possibly continue the fight with all previous hits counted as progress after escaping her stomach?
slaggaX4
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game