Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prolly.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

with vore dungeon concluded what might be the next order of business?

Get back to making more 3 days to digest updates.
18%
make something like vore dungeon but with original sprites and stuff
39%
Make a platformer where you are the pred instead
33%
Make the sequel(Haha probably not gonna happen)
5%
There is no project. Only zuul.
5%

Total votes : 718

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prol

Postby HavocLordX » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:18 pm

or vice-versa if you happen to trip on a stone and fall towards amy's pussy...she could unconsciously unbirth you.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby SkwovetOps » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:35 am

Wow this has been a great game project overall with a lot of time and effort into overall. Personally I would like to see more interactions with the preds after beating them similar to the Medusa one where you can re-enter them for fun after beating them such as the prior suggestions of being eaten by amy after beating her as well. If you fully continue on a new project instead hopefully this will become a feature as well as perhaps a playing predator as well. Regardless looking forward to seeing what new things you'll have brewing regardless =)
SkwovetOps
New to the forum

Postby sizehunter » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:25 pm

Hey recluse, an idea for the concept of the next game. Shantae is taking a page out of the final boss' book, and her own body is the dungeon, though you'd have to fill said dungeon by finding, beating, and nomming/unbirthing various enemies. You could even have her go into the dungeon form to interact with those she's caught. Obviously if you get caught by the enemies instead Shantae will be the one getting nommed/unbirthed.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:05 pm

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:Found all of the Easter Eggs now, thank you, Recluse!

This is just in my opinion, although I doubt it'll be added in at this point, since Amy faints with her mouth open, I feel like there should be another Easter Egg with her where, if you jump up and land near her face, she unconsciously swallows you.

That would be SO HOT!

Also what ALL does C.A.K.E. unlock? Seems to be JUST the final boss for freeplay...
Turbotowns
???

Postby HavocLordX » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:49 pm

It unlocks everything, turbo towns.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:02 am

HavocLordX wrote:It unlocks everything, turbo towns.

What is EVERYTHING!? What's is there to unlock besides the boss?! It seems like most everything STARTS unlocked!
Turbotowns
???

Postby HavocLordX » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:07 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
HavocLordX wrote:It unlocks everything, turbo towns.

What is EVERYTHING!? What's is there to unlock besides the boss?! It seems like most everything STARTS unlocked!

That's the point of C-A-K-E.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby zoidburg05 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:44 pm

Dang it, I wanted a hammerspace move on ANY of the characters. Well we got it on Raven so beggers can't be choosers, however I wanted an oral one gosh darn it.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:45 am

This question might be a bit silly. But is there any way to change the struggle controls? It's very frustrating for me because my up arrow key is broken (spilled Pepsi on it ^^; LUL). It makes the game impossible to progress, since the up arrow key is essential to be able to escape from these preds. I want to play the game but I literally can't progress because of the up arrow key, whenever that occurs I instantaneously die.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:52 am

So C.A.K.E... ONLY... Unlocks the boss for freeplay?!
Turbotowns
???

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:19 pm

Turbotowns wrote:So C.A.K.E... ONLY... Unlocks the boss for freeplay?!

I THINK it also unlocks all the doors in the story mode as well. Maybe.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HavocLordX » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:01 pm

basically, treats the game as if you already beat it beforehand.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:23 pm

to answer the subject of the C-A-K-E code, it just makes all the gauntlets pre completed so you can go to the final battle without having do finish them. As fun as it would be to of had other things to unlock. I needed to finish v dungeon since it was getting in the way of my personal life. I just wanted to conclude it.

by EngilbertSig3 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:45 pm
This question might be a bit silly. But is there any way to change the struggle controls? It's very frustrating for me because my up arrow key is broken (spilled Pepsi on it ^^; LUL). It makes the game impossible to progress, since the up arrow key is essential to be able to escape from these preds. I want to play the game but I literally can't progress because of the up arrow key, whenever that occurs I instantaneously die.

I might be able to change that for the gamejolt version at one point, but not right away. Maybe make spacebar the basic bitch of struggles. it will take time though since I'm in the middle of trying to do a game jam
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:48 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:to answer the subject of the C-A-K-E code, it just makes all the gauntlets pre completed so you can go to the final battle without having do finish them. As fun as it would be to of had other things to unlock. I needed to finish v dungeon since it was getting in the way of my personal life. I just wanted to conclude it.

I might be able to change that for the gamejolt version at one point, but not right away. Maybe make spacebar the basic bitch of struggles. it will take time though since I'm in the middle of trying to do a game jam

Oh? What's the theme, and project?
Turbotowns
???

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:38 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
reclusenutcase wrote:to answer the subject of the C-A-K-E code, it just makes all the gauntlets pre completed so you can go to the final battle without having do finish them. As fun as it would be to of had other things to unlock. I needed to finish v dungeon since it was getting in the way of my personal life. I just wanted to conclude it.

Oh? What's the theme, and project?

meh, it's a theme from the Anti defamation league ADL which is trying to reduce hate or something(I partially regret getting involved) the theme is identity but I'm not supposed to tell anyone. Too late I guess. I am trying to make a game about classism in society, but haven't even started. I'll link it here when it's done.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SonicV » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:35 am

reclusenutcase, Where can I find the latest version of Vore Dungeon? The one I found on Gamejolt seems to be an old version.
SonicV
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:35 am

Like... on the first page?
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:30 am

SonicV wrote:reclusenutcase, Where can I find the latest version of Vore Dungeon? The one I found on Gamejolt seems to be an old version.

the gamejolt version is the newest one actually. Unless you are speaking of the game maker version which should be on the first page but further down. Don't know if the link still works though. might have to make a new link possibly.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FBnorman » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:39 am

has Anybody got the sound effects from this game? even from the mermaids domain that was not in this game?
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby ping4s » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:33 pm

Would it be possible to see a few of the game over screens, like the one for the naga? It’s okay if you don’t want to, I was just curious.
ping4s
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game