Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prolly.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

with vore dungeon concluded what might be the next order of business?

Get back to making more 3 days to digest updates.
18%
make something like vore dungeon but with original sprites and stuff
39%
Make a platformer where you are the pred instead
33%
Make the sequel(Haha probably not gonna happen)
5%
There is no project. Only zuul.
5%

Total votes : 718

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prol

Postby bloodle8 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:55 am

The final release has been a lot of fun so far! The only critique I really have is the Sally game over. I know it's probably supposed to be a joke, but I dunno, that weird pixelated squirrel-Shantae just kinda freaks me out, lol. Guess I was just a tiny bit disappointed because I like Sally, but that's my problem, that isn't your problem, lol. Seriously though, after following this game for so long, it's really cool to see it finally get a story mode and an ending. It was all really well done, I'm excited to see what you'll make in the future!
bloodle8
Participator

Postby Rewired » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:58 am

Real nice to see this project capped off. Make a sequel with isometric graphics next? (jk, but it would be kickin') One thing i'd like to see you add to this before moving on would be mod support. Let the community make some custom content that's easy to install. What say you?
Rewired
Been posting for a bit

Postby slaggaX4 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:12 am

Could someone tell me who the last boss is, i can't complete three of the four gauntlets needed to get to the last boss.
slaggaX4
Been posting for a bit

Postby HavocLordX » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:47 am

if you use the code C-A-K-E you can see the final boss in freeplay. that's all i'm going to say.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:05 pm

HavocLordX wrote:if you use the code C-A-K-E you can see the final boss in freeplay. that's all i'm going to say.

And just to add on to that, you press the keys simultaneously, not sequentially.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HavocLordX » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:31 pm

^ I don't want to spoil the surprise to those who have not seen the final boss before.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:12 pm

How long would I have to hold c-a-k-e?
sizehunter
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:26 pm

sizehunter wrote:How long would I have to hold c-a-k-e?

You have to be at the titlescreen and wait till you hear a wet sound.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:13 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:

I held it for over a minute, nothing happened.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:33 pm

sizehunter wrote:
reclusenutcase wrote:

I held it for over a minute, nothing happened.

What version are you using? If you try the game jolt version, it should work without a hitch. Unless it only likes working on Firefox or something.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:23 pm

I'm using the firefox one. Still doesn't work. Then again, a lot of keyboards don't like it when you hold more than two or three button's at once. One or more mustn't be registering while I do it. Might be better to alter the thing so that you just have to type cake.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:20 am

sizehunter wrote:I'm using the firefox one. Still doesn't work. Then again, a lot of keyboards don't like it when you hold more than two or three button's at once. One or more mustn't be registering while I do it. Might be better to alter the thing so that you just have to type cake.

Alrighty. I did one more update but only for the gamejolt version where holding H at the title screen will unlock all the things. You might need to click on the screen first since gamejolt doesn't register you in the game right away sometimes.

good luck.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:03 am

Thanks for the help recluse, and good luck on future projects.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby clayben » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:38 am

How many vore methods in the final boos ... just answer with a number so no spoils since i already got hit with one .. thanks in advance !!!
clayben
New to the forum

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:41 pm

clayben wrote:How many vore methods in the final boos ... just answer with a number so no spoils since i already got hit with one .. thanks in advance !!!

only 2.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HavocLordX » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:05 pm

Final Boss needs a few game over pictures, it seems.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby CartoonVore » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:12 pm

I was super happy to see this game was finished, and definitely pleased after playing it.

I only played the nerfed version, and found it to be an appropriate difficulty setting.

I also love how you can reduce your health to zero by pressing 'B', it makes it easy to find those vore scenes I missed.

I definitely loved the final boss design. She's supposed to be omnipotent, and her dialogue reflects her overconfidence (a cliche in bosses that I don't mind now). I'm okay with her being a little overconfident because she does have the ability to swallow you, after all. In her mind, she can end the fight whenever she wants, so she's happily content with throwing light spells at you to try and wittle you down.

One thing I wish existed is a list of all of the easter eggs. Granted, I think I've seen just about all of them, but I wonder if there are a few I'm missing.

Overall, I love this game. 9/10. I only wish there were more ways to combat enemies than flicking your hair at them. Maybe a soft ranged attack that works on smaller enemies that isn't so powerful you can annihilate them before they get in range to eat you.

I think a fitting sequel would be to re-draw Shantae at a greater resolution so she can be the predator, eating the various denizens of this dungeon on her way out. :gulp:
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:40 am

CVYouTube wrote:I was super happy to see this game was finished, and definitely pleased after playing it.

I only played the nerfed version, and found it to be an appropriate difficulty setting.

I also love how you can reduce your health to zero by pressing 'B', it makes it easy to find those vore scenes I missed.

I definitely loved the final boss design. She's supposed to be omnipotent, and her dialogue reflects her overconfidence (a cliche in bosses that I don't mind now). I'm okay with her being a little overconfident because she does have the ability to swallow you, after all. In her mind, she can end the fight whenever she wants, so she's happily content with throwing light spells at you to try and wittle you down.

One thing I wish existed is a list of all of the easter eggs. Granted, I think I've seen just about all of them, but I wonder if there are a few I'm missing.

Overall, I love this game. 9/10. I only wish there were more ways to combat enemies than flicking your hair at them. Maybe a soft ranged attack that works on smaller enemies that isn't so powerful you can annihilate them before they get in range to eat you.

I think a fitting sequel would be to re-draw Shantae at a greater resolution so she can be the predator, eating the various denizens of this dungeon on her way out. :gulp:

Well I'm glad the game made a good impact for you. It's nice to see this game at a close.

Also I saw a few people wanting a list of all the secrets, so I posted it on the first page just under all the update notes. The list features all the secrets I remember I don't know if they are all listed there.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:26 am

reclusenutcase wrote:Also I saw a few people wanting a list of all the secrets, so I posted it on the first page just under all the update notes. The list features all the secrets I remember I don't know if they are all listed there.

Oh my god. How did I miss the DED secret?? You're the best for putting that in there.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:50 pm

Found all of the Easter Eggs now, thank you, Recluse!

This is just in my opinion, although I doubt it'll be added in at this point, since Amy faints with her mouth open, I feel like there should be another Easter Egg with her where, if you jump up and land near her face, she unconsciously swallows you.
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game