Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prolly.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

with vore dungeon concluded what might be the next order of business?

Get back to making more 3 days to digest updates.
18%
make something like vore dungeon but with original sprites and stuff
39%
Make a platformer where you are the pred instead
33%
Make the sequel(Haha probably not gonna happen)
5%
There is no project. Only zuul.
5%

Total votes : 720

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 05/21/18 update

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon May 21, 2018 5:11 pm

So I did an update. it's mostly just 2 new things. There is a special change to the risky fight where you can beat her now, and it unlocks an alternate fight. There is also an internal stage to raven if she defeats you. Just pressing z or x after being consumed will move on to the internal stage. The same goes for the giantess if she eats you. I guess there would be 3 stages if you want to think of it that way. Also for the giantess, she was drawn by the artist FSM, and I'm using a different animation style to optimize data usage. I will admit I don't know if the aesthetic will be to everyone's liking, but I enjoyed animating her, and I hope others enjoy her even if this giantess is more of an experiment than anything else.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon May 21, 2018 5:57 pm

Took me a moment to figure out how to actually hit the giantess, but after that it was fairly simple to cheese from the top platform. Even if she did get close to hitting me several times. A decent fight.

Going back to Raven I am reminded of how hellishly difficult it is to avoid her wrecking your face. 8O Interior level's good, though.

EDIT: Also gonna cast my vote for a Vanilla the Rabbit stage or internal Amy UB stage.
Last edited by Shadowlyger on Tue May 29, 2018 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zoidburg05 » Mon May 21, 2018 6:53 pm

Ah dang, I thought that when she fell down it looked like you had an option to go back inside of her. But alas I was wrong. Would it be too much to ask if you were to add that after you beat the giantess? Somewhat like medusa after you beat her dungeon.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby olgith » Mon May 21, 2018 8:32 pm

I have looked around the hub world again and again I can't seem to find this giantess you speak of, any tips?
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Mon May 21, 2018 8:33 pm

olgith wrote:I have looked around the hub world again and again I can't seem to find this giantess you speak of, any tips?

Go to the Risky Dungeon. After you beat her, which is relatively easy, you unlock an alternative fight in which Risky becomes a giantess.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bowser64ify » Mon May 21, 2018 9:52 pm

Okay I heres my idea. An Undyne boss. Her attacks invole spears,her ramming into you,jumping up and attempting crash down on you,and finally attempting to jab you with a spear by charging at you which after missing you her spear will get stuck in the wall and thats your time to attack her. Of course if she drains you of all your hp she'll make you her after workout snack by swallowing you whole. So what do you think?
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Mon May 21, 2018 9:55 pm

bowser64ify wrote:Okay I heres my idea. An Undyne boss. Her attacks invole spears,her ramming into you,jumping up and attempting crash down on you,and finally attempting to jab you with a spear by charging at you which after missing you her spear will get stuck in the wall and thats your time to attack her. Of course if she drains you of all your hp she'll make you her after workout snack by swallowing you whole. So what do you think?

Nice idea in general. But there are too many attacks. I'd take out one or two, which ever they are. Other than that, I like it. And I'd definitely like a Toriel boss too.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bowser64ify » Mon May 21, 2018 10:24 pm

Maexam2 wrote:
bowser64ify wrote:Okay I heres my idea. An Undyne boss. Her attacks invole spears,her ramming into you,jumping up and attempting crash down on you,and finally attempting to jab you with a spear by charging at you which after missing you her spear will get stuck in the wall and thats your time to attack her. Of course if she drains you of all your hp she'll make you her after workout snack by swallowing you whole. So what do you think?

Nice idea in general. But there are too many attacks. I'd take out one or two, which ever they are. Other than that, I like it. And I'd definitely like a Toriel boss too.

Okay so maybe her throwing spears,her attempt to ram into you with a spear, and her jumping and trying to crash down on you attacks? Or maybe just her ramming with a spear and her spear chucking or the jumping and trying crash down on you attacks really its mostly up to the creator what attacks she uses. As for a Toriel one ehhhh I personaly don't really see her really fitting in this (then again theres Pinky Pie and Rarity here doing vore and Amy Rose) give her motherly personality but thats just me.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue May 22, 2018 3:58 am

zoidburg05 wrote:Ah dang, I thought that when she fell down it looked like you had an option to go back inside of her. But alas I was wrong. Would it be too much to ask if you were to add that after you beat the giantess? Somewhat like medusa after you beat her dungeon.

Or maybe let the player have free control after the fight, and if they idle for a bit, the giantess will wake up and eat you (or sleep eat if that's more believable). I'd love to see the non oral vore grabs follow up to some other scenes.

Anyway, onto the nice update. Props to FSM for the giantess sprites. They look really good. Battle was good as well. If you know the strats, it's a breeze. As with the Raven internal stage, it's funny how easier it is than the Raven fight.
For the poll, I wouldn't mind seeing another pony pred. Mostly cause I remember Chrysalis was tossed around as one by people and recluse. I think it'd be a fun boss fight, what with the shapeshifting into previous pony preds (or new perhaps), or hell even other preds from the dungeon. Could be a nice bang to finish off the pony preds for the game, since you say there's a lot now. It'd be crazy if each shapeshift had their own animation and GO pic, but that might be waaay too many for one boss, though I wouldn't be against it. or being a person to help pay for those commissions...
Though looking at the poll atm, it seems it's not the most wanted thing, so I'll keep that slim possibility in the back of my mind for now. If there IS going to be more internal levels, I'd like to say that I think that the internal ones we have already are good and fun, but a few kind of play the same, like the Risky CV, the Medusa UB, and now the Raven UB, with climbing your way to the top while hitting sensitive points to unlock the way. Maybe spice any future ones up like how the Succubus UB was, with the X embryo globe thing (not sure what to call it) chasing after you as you descend your way from the uterus to the exit.
If we're gonna have more of the climb and escape ones, maybe have the pred actively try to stop you from escaping, like having the path riddled with traps like flesh pits or falling hazards like food or liquid blobs that can engulf you (for a different GO too?). Maybe if we have another sidescrolling internal level like the Medusa OV,, we can have one that is an endurance run, where you can only take one hit of anything while challenging your platforming skills. So instead of the rising stomach acid that gradually decreases health, we can have one hit KO hazards like acid pits, flesh wall presses, or themed enemies.
Speaking of which, maybe an internal enemy gauntlet. Could finally use those stomach mist girls from the test internal dungeon or some other ones that could fit an internal theme.
Or maybe a pred willingly helps you get through a dungeon you couldn't get through by eating you (or UB) to transport you while you help the pred get through the dungeon obstacles by powering them up from the inside (like Bowser's Inside Story, though not suggesting Bowser as a pred here) before a time limit passes and you digest or dissolve unintentionally by the pred. Though this one might be better for a new pred. Don't think it'd fit with the current ones that much.
Well, those are my ideas and thoughts. Love to see one last pony dungeon, but I won't argue with any of the other options.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:33 am

bowser64ify wrote:
Maexam2 wrote:

Okay so maybe her throwing spears,her attempt to ram into you with a spear, and her jumping and trying to crash down on you attacks? Or maybe just her ramming with a spear and her spear chucking or the jumping and trying crash down on you attacks really its mostly up to the creator what attacks she uses. As for a Toriel one ehhhh I personaly don't really see her really fitting in this (then again theres Pinky Pie and Rarity here doing vore and Amy Rose) give her motherly personality but thats just me.

That's exactly it! She could see that this dungeon is too dangerous for Shantae and, in order to keep her safe, she either, swallows her whole or unbirths her. Either one could have an internal stage.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue May 22, 2018 8:47 am

I want to agree with having an Undyne one, main problem would be the sprites I feel, the undertale sprites aren't all that mobile really.

I'd also really like to see Muffet, I just can't get enough of her.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue May 22, 2018 8:56 am

I'd also like to vote for Muffet.
Or any BBW.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby bowser64ify » Tue May 22, 2018 9:47 am

failbird105 wrote:I want to agree with having an Undyne one, main problem would be the sprites I feel, the undertale sprites aren't all that mobile really.

I'd also really like to see Muffet, I just can't get enough of her.

I would be fine with either Undyne or Muffet cause really I can see them as really the most likely Undertale girls to do vore.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby acrylic » Tue May 22, 2018 10:50 am

Giantess, Raven and what other scene is the extra stage?
acrylic
Participator

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue May 22, 2018 12:22 pm

acrylic wrote:Giantess, Raven and what other scene is the extra stage?

The Giantess has two. The boss fight itself, and the mini stage if you get eaten.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue May 22, 2018 2:21 pm

I'd honestly like to see more enemies with digestion finishers preferably non-internal and same size or small predator. But that's just me.

Would also like to see some more generic feral enemies too, like wolves/dragons/gryphons/etc.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue May 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Hmm, looks like we got some Undertale fans here. I guess that means I need to get off my duff and play that game finally. I will agree with failbird105. Undertale was brilliantly low budget enough with their sprites that there isn't a lot to go one with any of the characters. They are kinda static which means I'd either have to commission an artists to make a more complicated Undyne sprite, or I'd have to build one of my own. You'd think the undertail fan base would have made all sorts alternate sprites of her, but they are pretty spars so far. Undertale sure has a lot of cool characters, i just wish they weren't all static.

As for giant risky possibly eating you in the defeat cutscene. I think I could make it work. I was just trying to get the scene done sooner than later since the last update was all the way in January. I'll look into a sleep eating scenario hopefully. I don't think I'll do an alternate level though. I kinda wanna keep the ball rolling with progress of a sorta finished product. That's why the health bar responds a little differently now when you get hit, it smoothly moves down instead of in an instant. Also I think I have a zoom feature I forgot to mention if you press F it will toggle a zoom. So far it's not very useful, but it's a thing.

On the subject matter of feral enemies. It's kinda hard. I find feral creatures too serious for me and it makes animating them kinda hard since I'm not motivated it seems. But then I hop into the world of an anthro like a harpy or plant girl, and all the sudden I'm sold. I may have potential bias.

Also, I'm getting back to seeking out an artist for final boss. Getting really mad that's it's so hard to find artists interested in these projects. Otherwise, I'll just hit up FSM again and have him in charge of the new final boss. I just want to keep the multiple artist wagon going and not making it become a one artist show.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby olgith » Tue May 22, 2018 7:45 pm

I would very much support a Toriel fight. (ending in some lovely unbirth!)

a fun option could be she approaches you peacefully in a cutscene and offers to take you out of the dungeon (it's a trick) and immediately moves onto the unbirth section

refusing her help will result in the fight itself.

I would agree that finding sprites for her might be difficult, but I DO know there are more of her than there are of Undyne!
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby bowser64ify » Tue May 22, 2018 8:36 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:Hmm, looks like we got some Undertale fans here. I guess that means I need to get off my duff and play that game finally. I will agree with failbird105. Undertale was brilliantly low budget enough with their sprites that there isn't a lot to go one with any of the characters. They are kinda static which means I'd either have to commission an artists to make a more complicated Undyne sprite, or I'd have to build one of my own. You'd think the undertail fan base would have made all sorts alternate sprites of her, but they are pretty spars so far. Undertale sure has a lot of cool characters, i just wish they weren't all static.

As for giant risky possibly eating you in the defeat cutscene. I think I could make it work. I was just trying to get the scene done sooner than later since the last update was all the way in January. I'll look into a sleep eating scenario hopefully. I don't think I'll do an alternate level though. I kinda wanna keep the ball rolling with progress of a sorta finished product. That's why the health bar responds a little differently now when you get hit, it smoothly moves down instead of in an instant. Also I think I have a zoom feature I forgot to mention if you press F it will toggle a zoom. So far it's not very useful, but it's a thing.

On the subject matter of feral enemies. It's kinda hard. I find feral creatures too serious for me and it makes animating them kinda hard since I'm not motivated it seems. But then I hop into the world of an anthro like a harpy or plant girl, and all the sudden I'm sold. I may have potential bias.

Also, I'm getting back to seeking out an artist for final boss. Getting really mad that's it's so hard to find artists interested in these projects. Otherwise, I'll just hit up FSM again and have him in charge of the new final boss. I just want to keep the multiple artist wagon going and not making it become a one artist show.

I'm sure there are some edited spirits of the characters or someone who is willing to help make them.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby bowser64ify » Tue May 22, 2018 8:39 pm

olgith wrote:I would very much support a Toriel fight. (ending in some lovely unbirth!)

a fun option could be she approaches you peacefully in a cutscene and offers to take you out of the dungeon (it's a trick) and immediately moves onto the unbirth section

refusing her help will result in the fight itself.

I would agree that finding sprites for her might be difficult, but I DO know there are more of her than there are of Undyne!

Ehhh This is honestly just me personally I just don't see toriel as a predator but thats just me really.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game