Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prolly.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

with vore dungeon concluded what might be the next order of business?

Get back to making more 3 days to digest updates.
18%
make something like vore dungeon but with original sprites and stuff
39%
Make a platformer where you are the pred instead
33%
Make the sequel(Haha probably not gonna happen)
5%
There is no project. Only zuul.
5%

Total votes : 720

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 01/12/17 update

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:44 am

Alrighty, new update time. Let's see what we got.
Hmm, both areas are a tad small, and similar, but I'm assuming they're supposed to be arena-like, and also there was never much to look at for the scenery, except internal levels, so I'll give it a pass (not bashing or anything, I honestly just noticed it with this update). Both bosses were fairly challenging, and for two bosses that were dubbed rushed, they were pretty good. Took a while to get the hang of, but I managed and beat them. Though Rouge's kick was a bit hard to dodge numerous times, and Starfire's lasers were a bit unpredictable when you were waiting for them to start, seeing as where you are nudged to be. Still beatable, though.
Vore-wise, it was pretty good. I liked what Starfire did (won't spoil), and Rouge was nice and simple. With the difficulty, I was expecting to see some move changes, and I thought they would eat you a different way, but that's probably because I have the Souls games on my mind at the moment.

All and all, I think it was a rather good update. Maybe, just an idea, if it's easier for you to do these quick updates, you could do those, and then come back to those bosses/enemies and add more to them another time if you get some free inspirational time.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CartoonVore » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:46 pm

Raven would be absolutely thrilling! Thinking back to an episode where she was pulling a bad guy underneath her robe, that could be how she vores Shantae.

For a smaller pred, maybe one that's not humanoid: a green, transparent slime that swallows Shantae, and if she escapes, it burts and forms back together. It could be, when it's damaged, it becomes smaller until it's too small to eat Shantae and can be finished off.

You say the Starfire update was rushed? It seems good to me. Curious, would it be easier for you to detail a character if it were larger? I don't think anyone would object to Raven smashing Shantae into submission with her feet, then dropped from a height down her throat. After all, Raven could grow to be much larger.

The Rogue vore was thrilling. I think Starfire would have been perfected with a little abuse of Shantae after she had been defeated, like slamming her face up and down Starfire's crotch, but that would have just been the cherry on top. It was still very pleasurable. :)
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby DetonaTuto » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:19 am

It was a ok update in my opinion both bosses are allright but i still waiting for the update that will make possible go back inside medusa after the UB! i even have a suggestion: after you escape she says:"thanks for the good time half-geenie, if you wish you may leave, well unless you want another round inside me." you could just give the controll back to the player at this point and let us go back inside and just use the arrow keys to plaesure her intil she push us out again lust like early versions of the game! but again keep up the great work bro!
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:38 am

Fist off... YES YES YES we NEEEEEEEEEED a Raven boss. That is one of those characters that in their official serries is shown eating or absorbing people, and never gets much Vore love from the community.

Buuut.

If you want criticism I have it. I love the game so far, but this update I think needs some work.

Star Fire needs work. I hate to criticise this part but her sprite is rather unatractive. There was a flash based Teen Titans fighting game, if you are looking for a high quality game model of starfire maybe you could give that a go.

Though you may understandably not want to do that as that would require you to throw away all the animation work you've already done.

If you are intent on keeping her sprite form, I think her Vore Animation needs work. The arm she uses to grab you on the finisher grows much larger then then other and stays much larger even when down by her side afterward.

Also, shrinking... Come on man! Shrink ruins it. Micro Pred Macro Pred can always use some love, but Micro prey. Its so mundane... I feel like I look like a douche saying that, but I stand by that Micro Prey is booring.

And here is the thing, Starfire Is wearing a mini skirt, Rouge is wearing pant but some how works around it, yet the character weaing the Mini Skirt is pulling oral?

Also I think both fights are a little too focused on conventional combat. Both Starfire and Rouge just throw normal attacks, weak ones at that. They are just kind of dull, they don't get the Juices flowing, disgusting pun intended.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:45 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Fist off... YES YES YES we NEEEEEEEEEED a Raven boss. That is one of those characters that in their official serries is shown eating or absorbing people, and never gets much Vore love from the community.

Buuut.

If you want criticism I have it. I love the game so far, but this update I think needs some work.

Star Fire needs work. I hate to criticise this part but her sprite is rather unatractive. There was a flash based Teen Titans fighting game, if you are looking for a high quality game model of starfire maybe you could give that a go.

Though you may understandably not want to do that as that would require you to throw away all the animation work you've already done.

If you are intent on keeping her sprite form, I think her Vore Animation needs work. The arm she uses to grab you on the finisher grows much larger then then other and stays much larger even when down by her side afterward.

Also, shrinking... Come on man! Shrink ruins it. Micro Pred Macro Pred can always use some love, but Micro prey. Its so mundane... I feel like I look like a douche saying that, but I stand by that Micro Prey is booring.

And here is the thing, Starfire Is wearing a mini skirt, Rouge is wearing pant but some how works around it, yet the character weaing the Mini Skirt is pulling oral?

Also I think both fights are a little too focused on conventional combat. Both Starfire and Rouge just throw normal attacks, weak ones at that. They are just kind of dull, they don't get the Juices flowing, disgusting pun intended.

Though, I may not completely agree with you, I'll admit that I had mixed feelings about starfire as well. She took a lot of work to make function, but she also had a lot of room for animation. I'll look into the flash based starfire you mentioned, but can't see much smooth movement happening with those assets. I'll look into crafting a functional puppet, but I can't make guarantees it will work.

As for your regards on the whole shrinking scenario, I was trying to find a way for physical vore to be possible for starfire's mouth since it's so small, and wanted to use the dialogue I found of what she says. Another reason was because I wanted to try other things to be more inclusive to the vore community. That's one of the things that makes the subject of vore so hard is no one's personal vore interest is the same as the next person's. Also known as damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Either way, I'm glad you had the courage to play devils advocate. I'll look more into new assets, but can't guarantee anything as of yet. I like to try and take requests seriously.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Talon13 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:05 pm

There's been a lack of actual vore scenes, ie no digestion. Also if I think tthere was ever a character to be a breastvore pred and adding some variety it'd be Rouge,.
Talon13
Participator

Postby scottypilgrim » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:47 am

Personally starfire is my most favorite scene yet! Game has been very enjoyable but I have a personal bias for digestion AND macro/micro play. So awesome stuff. Thank you very much Recluse <3
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:10 am

reclusenutcase wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:Fist off... YES YES YES we NEEEEEEEEEED a Raven boss. That is one of those characters that in their official serries is shown eating or absorbing people, and never gets much Vore love from the community.

Buuut.

Though, I may not completely agree with you, I'll admit that I had mixed feelings about starfire as well. She took a lot of work to make function, but she also had a lot of room for animation. I'll look into the flash based starfire you mentioned, but can't see much smooth movement happening with those assets. I'll look into crafting a functional puppet, but I can't make guarantees it will work.

As for your regards on the whole shrinking scenario, I was trying to find a way for physical vore to be possible for starfire's mouth since it's so small, and wanted to use the dialogue I found of what she says. Another reason was because I wanted to try other things to be more inclusive to the vore community. That's one of the things that makes the subject of vore so hard is no one's personal vore interest is the same as the next person's. Also known as damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Either way, I'm glad you had the courage to play devils advocate. I'll look more into new assets, but can't guarantee anything as of yet. I like to try and take requests seriously.

I know I know I shouldn't say stuff about other people's prefereances... For me I just feel a complete lack of anything, when presented with micro prey, but thats my personal hangup.

Oh is there supposed to be dialogue for Starfire. I forgot to but, that was going to be something that I brought up being that she didn't have any when I lost to her, Unless it was actual audio, I tend to keep my speakers turned off.

If Audio is not the case, I will still suggest, she has a skirt, Rouge has pants, makes more sense for one of them to drop on Shante doesn't it?

Oh, and the Game was called Teen Titans Battle Blitz.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:55 pm

So on a small update of things. I'm interested in making a second starfire, or a mod of the old one depending on how well it is received, but there is one request, or snag preventing said mod. I can't seem to find a decent sprite sheet of her available. I found one on deviant art, but it has a watermark, and I don't know if the artist is still active there anymore. If there is anyone who can help obtain the sprite sheet, or even just the flash game itself, I'd be eternally grateful. In other news, I found a good sheet for Raven from battle blitz, so I'm going to look into making a pred out of her in the next update, and see how well that goes. For now though, Starfire will probably stay as is. Also if I do find a replacement, I will still feature the original someplace anyway for those who still enjoyed her.

That's it for now.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:29 pm

Lol any way could add hild form ah my goddess into game, lol she ripe for vore material.
brainstorm
???

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:36 am

I'm now working on creating the sprite sheet for you from Battle Blitz. Mine will be watermarkless, and of a significantly better resolution compaired to the one on Deviantart.

I'll probably be done with it tomorrow, provided I don't get distacted.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:50 am

Ok so despite working in a much higher resolution then the one on deviant art, I underestimated how blurry the lines around the body would get. This rendered all my methods of quick selection useless.

Soooo... It's still going to get done, but it is going to take more time to get done. Tomorrow night at the earliest, maybe later.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:25 am

Its Done! It's Done!

It took nearly 5 hours but it's Done!

0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:46 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Its Done! It's Done!

It took nearly 5 hours but it's Done!

[ http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp185/0anesthetic4u1/Starfire%20Sprite%20Sheet_zpsd2pqgodg.png~original ]

Good god! I didn't know you were going to go out of your way to rip the sprites yourself. That's some dedication you got there and you've earned yourself a solid spot in the credits at this point. I was modding the heck out of a previous sheet, so that means I'm going to have to put those assets to the side now that I have these. I'll get to work soon on this one, and hopefully have raven on the way as well.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Date Masamune » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:36 pm

reclusenutcase, I don't know why but I feel that komachi onozuka would be a great for this I mean oral and breasts.
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:18 am

Date Masamune wrote:reclusenutcase, I don't know why but I feel that komachi onozuka would be a great for this I mean oral and breasts.

Why is Touhou so big in Vore culture. I can't think of any serries that's further from the core theme of Vore.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby formaldehyde » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:44 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Date Masamune wrote:reclusenutcase, I don't know why but I feel that komachi onozuka would be a great for this I mean oral and breasts.

Why is Touhou so big in Vore culture. I can't think of any serries that's further from the core theme of Vore.

pretty sure its big in everything lol. touhou's got crazy big fanbase.

so its the same reason i bet why pony vore isnt so uncommon. bigger general fanbase = bigger intersectionality with fetishes, right?
formaldehyde
Been posting for a bit

Postby Date Masamune » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:49 am

formaldehyde wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:

pretty sure its big in everything lol. touhou's got crazy big fanbase.

so its the same reason i bet why pony vore isnt so uncommon. bigger general fanbase = bigger intersectionality with fetishes, right?

yeah pony vore is uncommon but I just thought it would be kind of fun to have some Touhou characters in the game but I understand that not many would like it. Sorry
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:57 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:

actually it's in the core lore of Touhou that many Yokai eat humans. Also some characters like Mystia are commonly joked about being fried chicken and others are depicted as highly gluttonous. So it makes sense
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Raptor1 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:11 am

CVYouTube wrote:Raven would be absolutely thrilling! Thinking back to an episode where she was pulling a bad guy underneath her robe, that could be how she vores Shantae.

brainstorm wrote:any way could add hild form ah my goddess into game, she ripe for vore material.

I love these ideas.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!
Raptor1
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game