Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prolly.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

with vore dungeon concluded what might be the next order of business?

Get back to making more 3 days to digest updates.
18%
make something like vore dungeon but with original sprites and stuff
39%
Make a platformer where you are the pred instead
33%
Make the sequel(Haha probably not gonna happen)
5%
There is no project. Only zuul.
5%

Total votes : 720

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 11/19/16 update

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:23 am

Noticed a small bug, after the medusa unbirth event, when you are outside if you hit enter during the medusa dialog, you are instantly taken directly to the Risky cock vore escape area, would like someone to repeat it to make sure its just not something weird on my computer.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:Noticed a small bug, after the medusa unbirth event, when you are outside if you hit enter during the medusa dialog, you are instantly taken directly to the Risky cock vore escape area, would like someone to repeat it to make sure its just not something weird on my computer.

Whoops, forgot I still had that command still in there. it should just take you back to the hub. I'll fix that up when I hit my next day off.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bebopy » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:08 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:Noticed a small bug, after the medusa unbirth event, when you are outside if you hit enter during the medusa dialog, you are instantly taken directly to the Risky cock vore escape area, would like someone to repeat it to make sure its just not something weird on my computer.

That happened to me as well
bebopy
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:34 am

New stuff is pretty goo.

But one unfortunate thing missing now is the inability to jump back into the Medusa.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DetonaTuto » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:11 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:New stuff is pretty goo.

But one unfortunate thing missing now is the inability to jump back into the Medusa.

I agree
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:24 pm

I'm guessing the unbirth event for medusa is after her oral vore event? Her oral event is pretty hard for me, due to the rise and fall of her stomach acids, so I haven't been able to get past it. Would be nice if I could figure out a way to cheat engine the health/stamina meter so I could experience things easier, but oh well.

As a suggestion to new content, I wouldn't mind dual-victim. As in, have a predator inside another predator. Every time we escape the internal predator, we'd be placed back where we were when we entered them, and they would be immobile for a short while before they attempted to eat/unbirth us again as we progressed.

For story, you could have it similar to another monster game, where we end up getting into the dungeon hub / system by way of being unbirthed, breast vored, etc. by a giantess goddess of sorts who wants us inside her for all eternity. The last stage would be some sort of avoidance wall of flesh-like escape scene to get out of her body finally. Being defeated in this final stage puts us into an eternal cycle of unbirth/digest at random, where we attempt to escape yet another internal dungeon, only to be sent back to the start, disallowing us to ever escape.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby tgcidolfus » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:32 am

ian66613 wrote:I'm guessing the unbirth event for medusa is after her oral vore event? Her oral event is pretty hard for me, due to the rise and fall of her stomach acids, so I haven't been able to get past it. Would be nice if I could figure out a way to cheat engine the health/stamina meter so I could experience things easier, but oh well.

As a suggestion to new content, I wouldn't mind dual-victim. As in, have a predator inside another predator. Every time we escape the internal predator, we'd be placed back where we were when we entered them, and they would be immobile for a short while before they attempted to eat/unbirth us again as we progressed.

For story, you could have it similar to another monster game, where we end up getting into the dungeon hub / system by way of being unbirthed, breast vored, etc. by a giantess goddess of sorts who wants us inside her for all eternity. The last stage would be some sort of avoidance wall of flesh-like escape scene to get out of her body finally. Being defeated in this final stage puts us into an eternal cycle of unbirth/digest at random, where we attempt to escape yet another internal dungeon, only to be sent back to the start, disallowing us to ever escape.

to get the medusa unbirth event, you need to make it to the far door on the left before she catches you.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:22 am

tgcidolfus wrote:to get the medusa unbirth event, you need to make it to the far door on the left before she catches you.

Haven't been able to since the hitboxes for platforms are so tight. Oh well /shrug
ian66613
---

Postby Delta32123 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:14 pm

Just want to take a moment to say great job, keep up the good work! Glad to see Medusa back. The levels that take place inside a pred are by far my favorite~
Anyway, I actually have a little suggestion for another pred. It's just a little idea that came to mind since I've started playing Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia and so many things already in the game are either from castlevania or are Castlevania inspired. Shanoa. For some reason, she just has predator written all over her to me!
And one last thing, please no more ponies. I don't have a problem with them, I just think there are a lot more interesting and fun things that could be added instead.
Okay, well those are just some of my thoughts and opinions on the game. You've done a great job so far!
Delta32123
New to the forum

Postby Raptor1 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:32 pm

ian66613 wrote:For story, you could have it similar to another monster game, where we end up getting into the dungeon hub / system by way of being unbirthed, breast vored, etc. by a giantess goddess of sorts who wants us inside her for all eternity. The last stage would be some sort of avoidance wall of flesh-like escape scene to get out of her body finally. Being defeated in this final stage puts us into an eternal cycle of unbirth/digest at random, where we attempt to escape yet another internal dungeon, only to be sent back to the start, disallowing us to ever escape.

This is very nice and I would love to see it in the game, as well.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!
Raptor1
Participator

Postby silverspec » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:20 pm

Wowee, loving the raricow update. <3
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby silverspec » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:35 pm

CapturePoint wrote:It is good to see any amount of progress, and this time it's three entire levels! Good work!

Love the tweaks you made to the Draculina's, with Shantae now struggling and all!

The Medusa level once again has a nice fake out moment with it, much appreciated! I see you're making good use of the dissolving animation I made too!

The Raricow level has a nice Gradius feel to it, dodging bullet swarms and all. Not 100% sure how milk=spiderweb works in physics, but it sure does in gameplay. Love the confident slow walk if you get caught too!

Yeah, the confident walk she does really is pretty dang good.
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:04 am

A few, serious serious suggestions:

* Make each draculina bat lady have its own weakness meter. As in, the same bat lady will get you a stronger green bar (IE: You'll escape less likely from that same one.)

* If you can't do the above, make it so the bar never gets tougher. On the third attempt, you literally need autofire to clear the up arrow spam to get free (And if you get free on the same exact frame as you are supposed to get taken deeper into the bat ladies, the taken deeper trigger takes priority.) (On top of all that, if you escape the same frame as another bat lady attempts to butt consume you, you go into that bat lady's butt on that frame of escape, because you aren't invincible yet, as invincibility triggers 1-2 frames after your escape.)
ian66613
---

Postby Achenar » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:24 pm

So in the version I have downloaded, the main menu has options for both "story mode" and "freeplay" but the story mode seems... unable to be selected right now? Is this just a tease of what's to come, or?
Achenar
Participator

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:06 am

Achenar wrote:So in the version I have downloaded, the main menu has options for both "story mode" and "freeplay" but the story mode seems... unable to be selected right now? Is this just a tease of what's to come, or?

Pretty much. Recluse said that they want to start working on a story for the game when they get a chance, but for now it's just freeplay. Oh, and the gallery, too.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:58 am

So recluse, didja play the new Shantae game yet? Just finished it, and I loved it. Going to my fetish thoughts, it's a shame that they don't use the same graphics as the previous titles. I would imagine that even if one would get their hands on 1/2 Genie Hero's sprites, it would be extremely difficult to edit them for vore use. There were some enemies that would have made great preds, and hell, one even had a vore grapple (of sorts). Oh well, it may have catered a very small amount to my fetish and we probably won't see those graphics in this game, but it was a great satisfaction to my gamer side.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VertGreenHeart » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:45 pm

Im having trouble selecting story mode
VertGreenHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby ajmajm28 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:00 am

VertGreenHeart wrote:Im having trouble selecting story mode

There is no story mode at the moment.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby CartoonVore » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:36 pm

Why not post all of the images in the gallery? I would like for the Amy vore pictures to be there.
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 01/12/17 update

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:00 am

So again, I decided to make another update. This one is Starfire and Rouge. Both were experimental on how fast I could put bosses together, but also to play with abilities. Keep in mind these are kinda rushed so if you have mixed feelings about the update, then feel free to comment. Hope the update serves well.

by VirtuosoViking » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:58 am
So recluse, didja play the new Shantae game yet? Just finished it, and I loved it. Going to my fetish thoughts, it's a shame that they don't use the same graphics as the previous titles. I would imagine that even if one would get their hands on 1/2 Genie Hero's sprites, it would be extremely difficult to edit them for vore use. There were some enemies that would have made great preds, and hell, one even had a vore grapple (of sorts). Oh well, it may have catered a very small amount to my fetish and we probably won't see those graphics in this game, but it was a great satisfaction to my gamer side.

I'm still waiting to have time to play it, but I'm itching to give it a go. Sadly, I'm not going to use the sprites from it though since I feel it will clash too much, but you never know. I can't help but feel the blob girls in the game are a nod to vore dungeon, but I doubt it.

by CVYouTube » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:36 pm
Why not post all of the images in the gallery? I would like for the Amy vore pictures to be there.

Oh my, I forgot to do that, but the images are on my other computer. I'll have those up in the next update I hope.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game