Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prolly.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

with vore dungeon concluded what might be the next order of business?

Get back to making more 3 days to digest updates.
18%
make something like vore dungeon but with original sprites and stuff
39%
Make a platformer where you are the pred instead
33%
Make the sequel(Haha probably not gonna happen)
5%
There is no project. Only zuul.
5%

Total votes : 718

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prol

Postby jong99982 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:25 am

I want more updates!!!!!
jong99982
New to the forum

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:18 pm

by ping4s » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:33 pm
Would it be possible to see a few of the game over screens, like the one for the naga? It’s okay if you don’t want to, I was just curious.

I'm pretty sure there is a gallery in the game that shows all the images. If need be, I guess I could post them on my gallery and ensure to sight the original creators.

by jong99982 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:25 pm
I want more updates!!!!!

I am so sorry to tell you this, but vore dungeon is a concluded game. That doesn't mean I'm ending games all together, but I am moving forward to make other v games. There are plans for a successor, but it's a little on hold while I work on an original none nsfw game first. There will be a successor one day.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:21 pm

Question for you recluse while the topic is relevant. Do you have any teaser images of your new game, or is it not vore, and therefore not applicable to the vore games thread?
sizehunter
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:28 pm

sizehunter wrote:Question for you recluse while the topic is relevant. Do you have any teaser images of your new game, or is it not vore, and therefore not applicable to the vore games thread?

it's a none vore game, so I has no images for here. I'm planning on getting it on steam soon, but I'm hitting some last minute hurdles that I need to overcome. I also need willing testers to see if the game is stable and not a large pile of glitches. in other news, I am setting up an update for 3 days to digest too. If I'm fast enough I might get it up tonight which would be cool.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RandomInjury » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:09 am

You may add a CV enemy. Isn't that what Risky Boots is?
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby iepie122 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:29 pm

does anybody else have the problem that the game is significantly harder? you can't escape from stomachs at all, the attention circles from the castlevania enemies are bigger and just the difficulty being scuffed all around
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby zoidburg05 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:58 pm

I beat the game before the nerfs were in, and it was hard. Don't think its impossible though.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby dinglingwong » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:16 am

Bruh I'm so happy to have finally beaten the game the final boss was cancer especially the second stage the vagina omg I was stuck there for like 2 hrs thank you fro so much pain and suffering but overall a fantastic game with some quality vore scenes :-D :-D :gulp: :gulp:
dinglingwong
New to the forum

Postby lordamaterasu03 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:51 pm

Hey I've been playing the game and have been having a hard time because of well the game is a bit ruthless in areas and there's no save function for the downloaded version.

Unless there is and I'm just dumb or something because to me it looks like you either play the game in one sitting or you fail to beat it.

if anyone knows if the game the downloadable one has a way to save your progress that would be really helpful please help me I have no idea about anything so if you want to talk about programs and things your better off explaining it in simple terms because I'm nowhere near being able to edit files and things like most people could handle.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=47332

I'm a fun loving guy that loves to role play and chat with friends let's make each day a great day
lordamaterasu03
Been posting for a bit

Postby reclusenutcase » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:42 pm

lordamaterasu03 wrote:Hey I've been playing the game and have been having a hard time because of well the game is a bit ruthless in areas and there's no save function for the downloaded version.

Unless there is and I'm just dumb or something because to me it looks like you either play the game in one sitting or you fail to beat it.

if anyone knows if the game the downloadable one has a way to save your progress that would be really helpful please help me I have no idea about anything so if you want to talk about programs and things your better off explaining it in simple terms because I'm nowhere near being able to edit files and things like most people could handle.

The game saves sorta. If you play campagn mode and finish a gauntlet room. that room will have a glowing ball around that door to show you completed it. This also saves in local data so you don't have to do that place again. in the even't you don't want to trudge through the gauntlets. there are cheat codes on the first page of this forum listing exploits and easter eggs. I think just pressing H at the title screen should unlock everything, but I don't remember.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HavocLordX » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:14 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:
lordamaterasu03 wrote:Hey I've been playing the game and have been having a hard time because of well the game is a bit ruthless in areas and there's no save function for the downloaded version.

The game saves sorta. If you play campagn mode and finish a gauntlet room. that room will have a glowing ball around that door to show you completed it. This also saves in local data so you don't have to do that place again. in the even't you don't want to trudge through the gauntlets. there are cheat codes on the first page of this forum listing exploits and easter eggs. I think just pressing H at the title screen should unlock everything, but I don't remember.

I'd like to see a Game over Picture for the succubutt after you hit her once.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby nukers1 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:28 am

Is there a way to see all the animations?
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby HavocLordX » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:28 pm

nukers1 wrote:Is there a way to see all the animations?

Gallery I think has Animation Pictures...But no Actual "Animations" yet...
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Just4comments » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:11 am

I beat Sally without getting unbirthed!
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby jong99982 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:20 pm

I want more update.........
But that is last update...
I wanted giantesses lesbian scene...
jong99982
New to the forum

Postby HavocLordX » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:27 pm

I wanna see a Giga-Genie Unbirth Option.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby XzsoltikaX » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:05 am

Is there a way to edit Shantaes health bar?
XzsoltikaX
New to the forum

Postby HavocLordX » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:06 pm

XzsoltikaX wrote:Is there a way to edit Shantaes health bar?

I doubt it.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby XzsoltikaX » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:04 am

how do i open this game with construct 2?
XzsoltikaX
New to the forum

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:24 pm

XzsoltikaX wrote:how do i open this game with construct 2?

that would require the project file and a working copy of construct 2 installed on your computer. I think they moved to construct 3, and I'm not sure if they still allow importing construct 2 files over. I know it freaks out if you use any browser data commands.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game