Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prolly.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

with vore dungeon concluded what might be the next order of business?

Get back to making more 3 days to digest updates.
18%
make something like vore dungeon but with original sprites and stuff
39%
Make a platformer where you are the pred instead
33%
Make the sequel(Haha probably not gonna happen)
5%
There is no project. Only zuul.
5%

Total votes : 718

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 11/19/16 update

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:57 am

Oy so... I'm still busy making a steam game, but I decided to make an update with new stuffs. Hope you all enjoy it. Forgive me absence.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CapturePoint » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:38 am

It is good to see any amount of progress, and this time it's three entire levels! Good work!

Love the tweaks you made to the Draculina's, with Shantae now struggling and all!

The Medusa level once again has a nice fake out moment with it, much appreciated! I see you're making good use of the dissolving animation I made too!

The Raricow level has a nice Gradius feel to it, dodging bullet swarms and all. Not 100% sure how milk=spiderweb works in physics, but it sure does in gameplay. Love the confident slow walk if you get caught too!
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby scottypilgrim » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:45 am

yeah loving this stuff~ Always happy to see an update for this one <3! Still hoping for a shrinking or chewing scene ;P
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:11 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:Oy so... I'm still busy making a steam game, but I decided to make an update with new stuffs. Hope you all enjoy it. Forgive me absence.

Gonna play the update later, but quick question about the poll. Are you talking about Starfire from DC comics? I don't know any other one, but just making sure we're on the same page here.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NiceGuy18 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:02 pm

Starfire is great but I have three ideas I personally think would work better

1)Camilla(FE Fates)(Camilla rocks)

2)Felicia(Darkstalkers)

3)Mega Gardevoir(Pokemon)
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:12 am

If Starfire is in, I'd personally go for her being a two parter... First, you'd face her head on, then after you find out how to beat her, the second part happens as you're shrunk, and have to fight her innards. Whether it's digestive or reproductive is up to the creator.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby TheSoulessGem » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:13 am

Where is the new stuff? Is it in the old link or....
I dont know if I am blind but I just cant find it..
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:36 am

TheSoulessGem wrote:Where is the new stuff? Is it in the old link or....

It should be the links in the first post of the thread. They update it when they update the game. Index build is playing on your browser, and desktop is playing from your computer files.

Anyway, finished the new stuff, and I really liked it. Loved how you could do the medusa stage 2 different ways. Draculina and Raricow stages were pretty good as well. I'm noticing a bit more challenge with the new stages, and I like how that's going. Medusa stomach stage is probably the one I spent the most time on. Also, just wondering, in the probably distant future, would you think of maybe adding a second grab/finisher for some of the bosses? Like how Amy or the Succubus are? Or maybe perhaps a second phase when their health is half gone, and they do different attacks and grabs too.
like maybe specifically the raricow one. i think i'm digging the pony levels the most. this game is probably the reason i'm into pony vore now. and i'm totally fine with that too, so you'll always have a fan of the pony stages if you decide to ever add another one again. :3

But yeah, if that's Starfire from DC comics you're asking about, I say go for it. The more predators, the better.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gwalir11 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:57 am

TheSoulessGem wrote:Where is the new stuff? Is it in the old link or....

The one I used that worked is the fourth link down, or the second desktop one if you want to look at it another way.

I tried one of the first two, can't remember which, and it was for the older version.
gwalir11
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:45 am

What door is the new content behind, because I tried downloading every link, and the most recent door seems to be the Trixie door.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CapturePoint » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:13 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:What door is the new content behind, because I tried downloading every link, and the most recent door seems to be the Trixie door.

The rightmost door on the second floor and all of the ones on the top floor, I think.
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkGhost » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:42 pm

wow alot of people chose yes for star fire. well there goes my vote for a unbirthing Raven.
DarkGhost
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:49 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:What door is the new content behind, because I tried downloading every link, and the most recent door seems to be the Trixie door.

Strange, I tested the links and they all seem to be the new update. If the program doesn't have a title screen as well as different colored doors, then you are somehow still playing an older version. The only downloads available now are the most recent version, and the old game maker version. Hope that helps. Didn't know there was going to be a problem.
by NiceGuy18 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:02 pm
Starfire is great but I have three ideas I personally think would work better

1)Camilla(FE Fates)(Camilla rocks)

2)Felicia(Darkstalkers)

3)Mega Gardevoir(Pokemon)

As tempting as some of these preds are, I feel the only possible one would be Felicia since she has a broad sprite sheet for her. Gardevoir, and Camilla don't have much to work with right now. I'll consider Felicia, but she might be a huge undertaking.

Gonna play the update later, but quick question about the poll. Are you talking about Starfire from DC comics? I don't know any other one, but just making sure we're on the same page here.

I am indeed speaking of the DC comic character, or teen titan rather. She seems like a good pred character with a lot of subject matter.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DetonaTuto » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:16 pm

There is a problem with the main menu i can scroll between the options but i cant select any of them! I tryed clicking, pressin enter, space... but nothing works! (sry if my english is bad)
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:54 pm

Press Z.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DetonaTuto » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:11 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:Press Z.

Thankyou ^^; ^^;
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:49 am

Yep, the new links are definantly different... Only problem is the index version won't work at all on either Internet Explorer or Google Chrome, and I cant select anything in the Desktop build.

The Arrow keys scrole through the menu on the desktop build, but I've tried EVERY single key on my keyboard, and none of them are selecting anything.

Saw the Z thing, it doesn't work.

EDIT

So I was scrolling through the Menu Mashing Z, and eventually it just worked. Went through the whole menu like 4 times before it did, but what ever... Thats weird. Doubt this is helpfull.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DetonaTuto » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:29 pm

Ok so i played the game and i must say: i love it! specialy the new medusa level the ONLY thing that could make that level better its to keep the dialog and make possible go back inside her once you escaped the unbirth mode just like you could in the early version of the game! But again thats only a suggestion! awesome work keep it up man! (again sry if my english sucks)
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raptor1 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:11 am

DetonaTuto wrote:Ok so i played the game and i must say: i love it! specialy the new medusa level the ONLY thing that could make that level better its to keep the dialog and make possible go back inside her once you escaped the unbirth mode just like you could in the early version of the game! But again thats only a suggestion! awesome work keep it up man! (again sry if my english sucks)

My thoughts exactly! After the Medusa unbirth, I was really hoping that she rebirthed Shantae as a stone statue.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!
Raptor1
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:22 pm

hmmm which Starfire are we talking about? The teen titans cartoon version or the general hyper sexualized starfire?

Either way it would be great... Though in the TT version I do prefer Raven
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game