ShrunkCraft v0.6 - Single Player Map Released

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What do you think of the new kitchen? (Still a WIP)

I love it!
48%
I like it!
24%
Meh/I don't know/I don't care
21%
I don't like it
1%
I hate it, go back to old kitchen!
6%

Total votes : 129

ShrunkCraft v0.6 - Single Player Map Released

Postby eatme1234 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:36 pm

Single Player Map has been released

https://mega.nz/#!1wMGTCCa!5R7DVBPJR1CmbLwiF4cKuo-f1lnb-mtShzkgq9oL1Zg
(Scanned for viruses with Advanced System Care Ultimate 7)

Since the server is down, that doesn't mean that you will never be able to play Shrunkcraft again. I've decided to release the Shrunkcraft Server Files so you and your friends can play it. Unnecessary plugins have been removed, so dont worry about having a survival world, AuthMe, and scheduled messages. When you download the files follow these steps to play it.

For single player only
1) Extract the files from the winrar into its own file.
2) Double-click server_start.bat
3) Go into your minecraft (Be sure to use proper version) and goto servers
4) In order to connect to the server, goto add server and type 127.0.0.1
5) You will now be able to play on the server Make sure to type /stop to stop the server, instead of just closing out of command prompt.

For multiplayer
If you want friends to join you on the server, the above method won't work, even if you allow the server through the firewall, there are various free methods for allowing other players to join the server.

Method 1 - Using Bittorrent/Utorrent
A video tutorial can be found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klFzxBHHGVE

Method 2 - Using Hamachi
A video tutorial can be found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jirUpVGbSxI

There are various other ways (like portfowarding, but i don't recommend using that)

Editing scripts
The main reason why this server was different (other than it being a giantess/vore server) is that it made use of a plugin which allowed custom scripts to be made. Without it, NPCs wouldn't be able to vore you, you wouldn't be able to vore npcs/players, skills wouldn't work, that cereal gts scene would have taken over 100+ command blocks to make, and etc. Since you are downloading the server, you can edit these scripts to your liking, and even add more. Scripts can be found at ShrunkCraftServer/plugins/Denizen/scripts/. For commands and various things you can do, you can goto http://mcmonkey.org/denizen/evts/ and they also have a IRC Chat (but don't tell them its a vore server, just be like me: say that its a pokemon server where you can catch other players :-D ). You can also pm me for questions in creating scripts and ill try to get back to you. If there are several problems ill occasionally patch them up, but I am moving on to 3D games (as I said before i'm trying out Unity3D and Daz to see if i can get a gts server going)

End (past this point is just previous info)

Hello, fellow Eka portal members. A couple years back I made a minecraft adventure map called ShrunkCraft. I only posted it on giantesscity.com, and the website requires an account in order to see forums. I recently made it into a server. I realized there are some giantess lovers out there not on gtscity.com so I decided to post this here, as there was a person who mentioned it here.This map has you the size of a mouse in a giant house that contains venomous spiders and giantess.

ShrunkCraft Server IP: closed
Requirements:
- Minecraft 1.7.9 (Its a cracked server, so you don't need premium minecraft to join)
- The ShrunkCraft Resource Pack The resource packs adds custom sounds such as swallowing, female moans, and digestion sounds along with a few textures. Resource pack has been updated Aug 25. Please delete old pack and get new one
Mediafire link, incase mega.co doesn't work for you.

About Shrunkcraft
The map is a 18+ giantess based minecraft adventure in which you play the role of a tiny man/woman in a house full of giantess's and spiders. While there is no primary goals, there are events that can be triggered by interacting with certain objects in the world. There are also interactions with giantess's. You can be butt-crushed by an unaware giantess, jump into the gaping mouth of a sleeping giantess and more! With other players, you can work together to find all the scenes, or just be a bandit and attack. You can even vore other people!

Current features:
- Realism. You won't be able to carry stacks of items as you have a weight limit. The more you carry, the slower you will become
- Open-world
- Survival world with grief prevention
- Noob Friendly, even a beginner can play this map
- Skill system. Skills can be used to vore players and more!
- Custom sounds and textures
- Achievements. Achievements can be rewarding, giving players new items or even access to new areas.
- Good Resolution pictures (minecraft wise) with a little bit of building you can come out with pictures like these...
res1.png
res2.png

- Storybooks. Books telling of a guy called "ratman" can be found scattered throughout the map, telling of his close encounters with giantess' and more...
ratman.png

- Currency system. Killing spiders reward you will money that you can use to get various items and even upgrade the little mouse hole you live in
- Pictures. Mainly there for your viewing pleasure ;)
- Constantly being updated. Builders are constantly building on the server. We are currently not looking for builders due to an incident (see page 3 of this topic)
- None of that "donate to see this" crap. Although I allow donations, the donators will get thing such as particle trails and a few other features.
- Daily Resets

FAQ
Spoiler: show
I'm stuck/I'm outside the world!
If this happens please enter /suicide to respawn.

I keep getting kicked when trying to join
When you join the server for the very first time, you must type the following command: /register (password) (password). Your password can be anything
Due to the server being online-mode false, people can log in with any name and this is to prevent logging in as an administrator to grief.
After you have registered, logging in any other time will require you to type /login (password)

How does the shrink dust work?
Right-click someone you want to try and vore. Chances of success is based off of the pred and the prey's hunger/health. The pred gets certain buffs as well. You cannot vore other mobs, but can still vore npcs

My whole screen is black! HELP!
Minecraft has a glitch in which if you have the night vision effect and the blindness effect on at the same time, it will result in a completely black screen. To fix this, right-click the head that you spawned with and click the compass

It's dark, I can barely see anything!
When you first join, exiting the spawn will result in getting a night vision effect. After a certain time (10 spider kills), you will no longer get this buff. One of the shop keepers sells a torch that uses one slimeball (Skill Point) the give you night vision for 4-5 minutes for only 2 emeralds.

It says that I'm not white-listed D:
When the server is whitelisted, It is due to the fact that me and the builders are updating the map with a new version. These whitelists usually occur for only a minute or two[/color]

The resourcepack isn't working for me
Are you sure you have placed it in your Appdata/Roaming/.minecraft/resourcepacks/ folder as a .zip? The resource packs currently only adds sounds. To test to see if sounds work, you can goto a minecraft world and spawn a ghast or bat. Then you'll know

Current Giantess interactions
- Multiple vore types :gulp: (oral, anal, vaginal, breast)
- Panty Entrapment
- Butt crush
- Minor foot/vagina play
- Getting cooked
- Fart
- Cock Vore
- Hand crush
- Leg Crush
Other Screenshots
Attachments
2014-08-03_23.28.04.png
2014-08-03_23.31.32.png
2014-08-03_23.35.08.png
Last edited by eatme1234 on Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 19 times in total.
eatme1234
Participator

Re: ShrunkCraft Adv. v0.35 - Minecraft server open and more

Postby Saya » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:38 pm

Lookin' good. I recommend others to try this out, it's great.
Saya
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore2412 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:05 pm

Ok, I'm kinda unable to get any kind of resources packs to appear after I transfer them to the resource pack folder. I've tried to look up every possible reason why it doesn't work, and am unable to find anything that would prevent it from working. I have Minecraft 1.7.10 and I think I should be able to open up these resource packs just fine, but I can't.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Saya » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:14 pm

vore2412 wrote:Ok, I'm kinda unable to get any kind of resources packs to appear after I transfer them to the resource pack folder. I've tried to look up every possible reason why it doesn't work, and am unable to find anything that would prevent it from working. I have Minecraft 1.7.10 and I think I should be able to open up these resource packs just fine, but I can't.

You place the zip folder into the resourcepacks folder, and then open it through minecraft. It should work. Did you try using 1.7.9 instead of 1.7.10?
Saya
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore2412 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:27 pm

No, I got to figure out how to download 7.9 still
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Saya » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:29 pm

In the minecraft launcher, in edit profiles, there should be an option to choose what version you want to play.
Saya
Been posting for a bit

Postby xsallyxacornxx » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:43 pm

I keep getting Timed out and can't confirm password
xsallyxacornxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saya » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:48 pm

Should be /register <password> <confirm-password>
Saya
Been posting for a bit

Postby xsallyxacornxx » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:49 pm

So I type my password twice thanks but still having timed out issues every time I join ^^;
xsallyxacornxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore2412 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:24 am

Yes, tried 1.7.9 instead of 1.7.10, still not working, I tried clicking on the game directory under my user profile too, to see if that might work, and still no luck, trying to open this or argobargs creeper girl.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Saya » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:30 am

vore2412 wrote:Yes, tried 1.7.9 instead of 1.7.10, still not working, I tried clicking on the game directory under my user profile too, to see if that might work, and still no luck, trying to open this or argobargs creeper girl.

When you say it doesn't work, do you mean that it doesn't appear in your minecraft? Or that it just doesn't do anything? It's possible that you placed the zipped file in the wrong folder. Did you go to %appdata% to find your .minecraft folder?

Also, the resourcepack isn't really required to join and play in the server, so if you can't really fix it atm, you can always try again later, and play now. You'd be missing some sfx on some giantess scenes though.
Saya
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekuTheEmo » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:20 am

I'm game for joining in :D!
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Postby vore2412 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:45 am

appdata-roaming-minecraft yes
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:23 am

alright, finally got it to show up in my resourcepacks, now it just won't generate when I move it over to active resourcepacks
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby eatme1234 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:25 am

vore2412 wrote:alright, finally got it to show up in my resourcepacks, now it just won't generate when I move it over to active resourcepacks

The resourcepack does not change every texture. So far, it only changes some of the sounds that play. To test out too see if its working. Type "/playsound mob.ghast.mob (name)" in a singleplayer map that has cheats. If you hear moaning, they its working

when you join the server for the first time you type "/register (password) (password)", after you successfully done that, every other time you must type "/login (password)"

So I type my password twice thanks but still having timed out issues every time I join ^^;

Have you logged in already. Tell me the name of your minecraft username. Remember that you only fo /register the first time you join the server. Any other time you just do /login
eatme1234
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:09 pm

I'm sorry. do i drag the zip into them inceaft Resource packs area, unzip it there, or do something else? will it require modloader?
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby eatme1234 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:33 pm

NekoYuki wrote:I'm sorry. do i drag the zip into them inceaft Resource packs area, unzip it there, or do something else? will it require modloader?

You don't unzip it. You leave it as a zip file in your .minecraft/resourcepacks/ folder. When you start the game, you goto your settings and find the "Resource Packs" setting. You enable the Resource pack by clicking in and it should be over to the right list, along with the default texturepack. You won't notice any texture changes, (yet) the resourcepack just adds custom sounds to some of the scenes. I will eventually add custom textures to the pack. Just make sure to turn off the resourcepack when not playing shrunkcraft, or you'll end up with feminine moaning ghasts and bats the use stomach sounds instead of echolocation to get around

Also you do not need any mods what-so-ever to join the server. I wanted to make a server that anyone can join, even those without minecraft premium accounts. There are people out there who don't know how to add mods to minecraft, and some won't bother to do that. All you need is 1.7.9 minecraft, that is all
eatme1234
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:58 pm

Ok, the game autockicking when you're trying to confirm password is frankly annoying me. Especially when i'm trying in to register and it says "does not match password" when i'm yet to register one! Especially considering i can't even type in chat to ask for assistance
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Saya » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:01 pm

NekoYuki wrote:Ok, the game autockicking when you're trying to confirm password is frankly annoying me. Especially when i'm trying in to register and it says "does not match password" when i'm yet to register one! Especially considering i can't even type in chat to ask for assistance

/register <password> <confirm-password>

/login <password>

Ex.

/register blah blah

/login blah
Saya
Been posting for a bit

Postby SchmuckersJam » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:03 pm

After the restart I couldn't rejoin the server, it says it's whitelisted. Pls halp

- Jam
SchmuckersJam
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game